Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2020, 02:01 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The lack of response was beyond infuriating, but Twilightstar was eager to get home. Lionstar seemed to share her impatience as he offered a swift farewell and called an end to the Gathering. Twilightstar followed not long after, turning away from the molly and raising her voice.
"WindClan, we're leaving." Whether she'd pursue this matter or not, only time would tell. For now, she had a Parasite, Mushy, and some weirdo tag along to deal with.
"Parasite, I'm not bringing some strange catfish home who's leaving his former clan on some whim." She announced, not in a mood for a discussion as she stomped her way past them. There was literally no reason for this Curlpaw to be leaving his clan, if he was just going because he wanted to hang out with Parasite, Twilightstar wouldn't have it. One doesn't just switch clans for a cat they've met only twice at a gathering. Twilightstar had a pet peeve about disloyalty. She stalked off the beach mood too foul to care about her complaining apprentice. She couldn't spend all her time catering to his stupidity. He seemed to forget that she had more than just him she needed to tend to. She wasn't exactly please with his kittenish behaviors this Gathering. It was one thing if he wanted to act out in camp, but at a Gathering was something else.

@Arie @Beau @Slushie(if he wants to join he'll have to go through the joining process).

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Beau @Slushie --

Home again... always going home. At least this time he hadn't been the worst embarrassment cause he'd not gotten lost! And Twiglight wasn't having to guide him back to the camp, that had been horrible. This time around he had Mushy and he was taking Curlpaw with him, no matter what Twiglight was saying. "Mushdad we heading home now?" Stagpaw looked to the warrior in confirmation. Twig was acting strange, was it because of big evil Licescar? "Twig doesn't like Licescar is that right?" he questioned. It would make sense. And it would also make sense why Twiggy wasn't happy. So he hadn't been bad! It had been Licescar all the time! "Curlpaw, you're not just some fishcat. Twiggy is just being mean because Twiggy is not happy. But we can make her happy! We can find her...." he was dumbfounded for a second and looked up at Mushy too, "What does Twiglight like?" He wanted Curlpaw with him home and for that to happen well, they needed to make Twiglight happy. And that meant finding something that would make her happy... Maybe a rock! So she could crush all the beetles with her own personal rock. That sounded good AND fun to Stagpaw.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 12th, 2020, 06:03 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Arie @Slushie ]

Oof, Twigs did not seem in the mood to keep up with the Curlpaw question and it seemed to him that Stagpaw was running straight toward a cuff over the ears like never before. Yet... if Curlpaw really wanted to switch clans, he could come with them for the night and just head straight to Twilightstar to ask admittance. Of course, Mushy would be blamed if he didn’t- or even if he did- so maybe the kid should head home with his own clan and come over in the morning.

“Yeah, it’s time to go. Twilight is mad at Licestar right now but also yeah, most cats don’t like Licestar too much.”

The name made him snort and he actually was grateful for Stag’s nicknaming skills for once. Then again, they’d given him Twigs so maybe this was the second time he was grateful for them. Not the Mushy time. He wasn’t grateful for that. As for the idea of cheering Twiggy up to get what he wanted... it was possible in theory but Rushingmoor had no idea what he could bring Twilightstar to lift her mood.

“I don’t know... a rock?”

She did love rocks and throwing them at cats. In this instance, though, she’d probably throw the rock at Stagpaw’s head. And then Mushy’s.

“Maybe Curlpaw should go to his own clan and sleep on it. If you still want to join Windclan, come over in the morning and talk to Twilightstar.”
Old July 12th, 2020, 06:57 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

As the other cat came close to him, teeth bared, Reedpaw still couldn't help from saying something stupid. "Are so!" He protested, "You may seem all mean... but you've been nice!" With a slight smirk, Reed reached down to briefly touch his nose to Coralpaw's, quickly jumping back as he expected to be faced with a flurry of claws and teeth. Maybe he'd gone too far.
Coralpaw flailed their small ginger dipped white paws into the night air, completely flustered. Thank Starclan the meeting was over! The apprentice stick out their bright pink tongue, a small hiss on their lips, before marching off to join Riverclan. "Fleabrain!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:01 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart silently stood in a corner. She did not like crowds one bit. She preferred being alone. She still hoped she'd have a chance to talk to someone.
(open)

Lizardpaw silently moved through the crown. The cats didn't seem that different. Honestly, she was just avoiding ShadowClan. She was so ashamed to have left.
(open)
Old July 12th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Freezepaw was met with hostility, her ears flicking as she tilted her head. Hmm... She honestly didn't want to talk to anyone either but... This tomcat had already sparked her interest enough and she was now determined to get something out of this conversation. Maybe find some solid ground or something, or get a rile out of him. Either one would be pleasurable, in her eyes. "Well, good for me then. Glad to know I've impacted you in that way." The she-cat meowed with a nod, her face remaining serious as usual. Freezepaw turned her head with a flick of her ears as she listened to the goings on of the leaders for a moment, instantly tuning them out again as she heard what they were talking about. Petty border skirmishes. Who cared? Cats were dumb and they were gonna get bored of borders soon enough. Some cats just went and looked for fights to spark attention because they're that stupid. It made Freezepaw want to roll her eyes, but she wouldn't as of right now. Eye rolling could come after an attempt to converse with this difficult tom. "Well normally, I wouldn't be either. But can a cat not come up and talk to someone whom she finds interesting? And please note, I don't use that phrase lightly."

Why did ever she-cat he comes across have to be so vexing? One thing he did notice about the apprentice was that she was not big on smiling much if at all, her facial expression remained almost blank. It might have been eerie to others, but Batglare was merely making an observation.
"Does it look like I care in the slightest about what you find interesting?" Batglare hissed, however, already knew this cat wouldn't be leaving any time soon. His eyes are drawn back up towards the stone as the Gathering was called to an end, he was free. He got to his paws and brushed passed the apprentice, giving her a strange look all the while, and quickly pelted after his clanmates. This was why he didn't go to Gathering, apprentices were such a chore.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

@Elementals

"Nope, nope, nope, nope. And nope." Puddlepaw giggled a little. Perhaps his word really had been harder to guess than he'd thought. "It was rainy. Now, it's your tur--" Cut off by the sound of the leaders' voices ringing out, he caught the words of Twilightstar announcing they were returning home, and frowned slightly. "Aww. I've got to go. But, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we'll see each other at the next gathering?"

----------

@Zesty Mango

With such a limited description from the other apprentice, Ribbitpaw couldn't quite picture the Twoleg object, but using his best guesses to fill in the gaps, the image which resounded in him mind was relatively appalling. Something which he couldn't be sure was right, but also couldn't imagine ever seeing out on the territory. "That sounds rather intriguing. I wonder how common a sight it is to discover such a possession." Just then, the call of the leaders rang out among the assembled cats, and the tabby tom perked his ears up to listen. Icestar had not yet announced ShadowClan's return home, but Twilightstar had, which meant Gullpaw's leave. "Well, I suppose you've got to return home. Again, it was a pleasure meeting you. Perhaps we'll see each other around sometime." With no more than a respectful dip of his head, he stepped back and waited for Icestar to call out for ShadowClan.

----------

Disappointed that this gathering had been slightly lackluster compared the last two, Berryscorch trudged away after her clan, ready to tuck in for the night.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 12th, 2020, 02:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Arie @Beau ]

----Curlpaw----

Hmm. It seemed Mushy wasn't exactly keen on him joining, and neither was Twiglight, by the looks of it. And he kind of understood why, but that didn't mean he had to like it. He blinked at Stagpaw with a tilt of his head, and then turned to Mushy and shook his head. "I will stay here and think about it. Lionstar has probably heard me, and he won't like it if I return to RiverClan with the rest of them." What was there to think about, though? He had no friends, basically no mentor, and therefore, no visible future ahead of him. In RiverClan he would be a sitting duck, but if he joined WindClan, he wukd have a friend and a new mentor who would be willing to train him. Maybe two friends, if Mushy wanted to be counted as one. He gave the warrior a polite nod, then patted Stag's leg with a forepaw, smiling. "See you soon, bug buddy."

[ @wnder @wren ]

----Asterpaw----

Oh dear. It seemed he had upset somebody. Or, rather, two somebodies, now that Coyotesnarl was in his face and definitely living up to the name. The sudden appearance of the medicine cat startled him and he jumped, eyes flickering briefly to the scar and away again. He backed away with a frown, not quite understanding the fuss. "But it's true," he said, as if it should have been perfectly obvious. "They're the same thing. I was just pointing it out, I wasn't making fun. It's interesting." Okay, maybe he'd been about to poke a little fun at Yewpaw. But only a little! It wouldn't have been that bad, but Coyotesnarl had had to come along and ruin it. How disappointing.
Relief flooded him when Twilightstar called to leave, and with a hasty glance at the pair of cats he turned on his heel and hurried off. At least he wouldn't have to look at the awful scar anymore.
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals

"Nope, nope, nope, nope. And nope." Puddlepaw giggled a little. Perhaps his word really had been harder to guess than he'd thought. "It was rainy. Now, it's your tur--" Cut off by the sound of the leaders' voices ringing out, he caught the words of Twilightstar announcing they were returning home, and frowned slightly. "Aww. I've got to go. But, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we'll see each other at the next gathering?"

----------
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw enjoyed the time with Puddlepaw and felt sad when it was time to go. Giving a little sad wave, she really hoped to see him again in a good way. “Aww, bye bye! See you maybe at the next gathering!” Foggypaw meowed.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 12th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaws ears dipped when the call came to leave, she was having fun. Turning to Frogpaw she let out a slightly disappointed farewell "Awwww well I guess I have to go, sorry Frogpaw. This was fun though! You're pretty cool! I'll try and catch you during the next gathering, hope you don't get stuck in an awful marsh before then! Bye!" Willowpaw didn't get when some of her clan meant when they always talked about shadowclan being mean, Frogpaw was cool and neither was the only other (slightly) shadowclan cat she's ever met Russetstrike. She gave a big farewell wave with a paw before moving to bound out of the seastones with her clan.
@wnder
Closed Thread