by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:00 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 05:31 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Default Re: Smallpines

ohohoho. Thunderclan leader and apprentice, Waspthroat hit the jackpot. That nasty buttface had killed a leader and STOLE territory, and it was time for her and her friends to pay. The scarred tom turned to face his patrol. He saw that saltlick had that glint in his eye. He nodded to the warrior before speaking. "What do yall think about getting back on those buttfaces?" he asked, eyes gleaming with malice. "You two get the little one. I'll lead bumble away and deal with her," he instructed. He crept further away from the thunderclanners before crossing the border. He overheard one of the cats. What the hell were they talking about? He gave a glance to his clanmates. He couldn't see them, and they couldnt see him. Perfect. He needed a distraction first. He leaped from his hiding spot into another bush. If one of the cats were to follow, he would run away far enough that his friends could do their part.

[okie sorry so bad lmk if if did anything wrong @dino. @BEAR. @Rani @MangoOfDoom @celeste ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:27 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

The suspicion from the tripod sibling had brought them up short for a moment, rolling halted as the warrior listened again to the area trying to pick up anything. If Bumblestar heard anything, smelled anything specifically, or saw something then it was simply beyond Mudhound as nothing turned up for them.

Still, thick and perhaps a little ditzy didnt mean stupid, and the maine coon mix popped to their paws and closed ranks, padding closer to Wolfpaw and their sister. Their scent marking was thoroughly done anyways. Such whole hearted marking had made the stench of thunderclan match that of riverclan and once the area was searched the group could be done with it.

Trademark grin gone from their face the tripod mused "You think? I dunno I was thinking maybe their poison whatsit got one of their own fish but if it is a patrol.... Well they'd better be smart enough to not mess at this point. We've been maybe too nice after.... everything after all. Dont poke beehives after taking honey." perhaps an odd sentiment from Mudhound but even they grew sick of all the sick from poison. If everyone acted decent one day they could be friends again! Riverclan should be smart enough to know that.... right?

Regardless, the distance was closed to the patrol and Mudhound was rather happy for cats to stay in the open clearings for better visibility.

@dino. @BEAR. @Bean @celeste @MangofDoom

Last edited by Rani; January 6th, 2024 at 01:27 AM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:27 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar didn't miss the way Wolfpaw chose to stick close to her, but the moment would be short-lived. Her head snapped up as something moved in the undergrowth behind her. A bad feeling settled in her gut.

"Stick with Mudhound." If anything happened, the larger warrior (as incapable as they seemed right now) could at least serve as a shield. "I'll be right back."

A touch to his ear before Bumblestar turned and slipped back into the woods, eyes locked onto the source of the sound, well over the river and on ThunderClan's side - the river rat's first mistake.

"Get out here," she hissed, sweeping her gaze over the brush. "You're in my territory, you coward. I can smell you. You stink."

@Rani @BEAR. @Bean @celeste @MangofDoom
Old January 6th, 2024, 05:28 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

- Rainyclaw -
1/250
He/him | 32 moons | RiverClan
The lean tomcat raised his brows when a squirrel-ly scent started coming their way. Great.. ThunderClan cats. He gave off a little sigh, alert to his senses. He didn't trust the squirrels anymore after what had happened between the clans. "Yep," he whispered in reply to Salteyes.

Although he hadn't come here in the mood for a battle, Rainyclaw tipped his head, realizing this might be a good chance to get back at ThunderClan. He unsheathed his claws briefly, then sheathed them again, deciding not to get too riled up. After all, it wasn't good for RiverClan's reputation if they went around picking fights everywhere. Let's hope we don't die, he thought jokingly, a little smirk forming on his maw.

With a quick nod to Waspthroat, he poked his thread through the bush, eyeing the ThunderClan cats. After debating for a moment, he tried jumping at the nearest one, unsheathing his claws in mid-air. Was this a dumb decision? Maybe. But did he regret it? No.

// @dino. @BEAR. @Rani @MangofDoom @Bean hope this makes sense

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 6th, 2024 at 05:29 AM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:58 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Lilacwisp [ @Apollo. ] Icebloom [ @MrWolfu ]

Summerpaw looked around as he had ran ahead and waited, he sniffed lightly for any prey on land. Shrugging when he sniffed nothing. He looked around. Remembering all of the training his mentor had given him, he crouched and waited for the other group memebers

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:45 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Salteye
he/him | tags; @BEAR. @dino. @Bean @Rani @celeste

Salteye follows shortly behind Rainclaw, fur puffed out, a snarl cut onto his maw. He dives low, claws out, ready to attack and pin the small apprentice.

(sorry its short its 2 am lol)

Last edited by MangofDoom; January 7th, 2024 at 02:45 AM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:25 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bumba went ahead, a touch to his ear and she was gone. Wolfpaw was left with Mudhound.

Look.

Wolfpaw did not want to mind Mudhound, but he struggled with wanting to associate with a cat who only saw him as a child. He appreciated how Bumba handled things much more - she didn't chastise him, just asked him to hang back while she investigated the noises ahead.

His ears twitched as rustling grew closer to them, the scent of fish stronger. Wolfpaw didn't have time to wonder if Bumba was okay, because the bushes nearby exploded. A cat jumped toward Mudhound, but Wolfpaw had his own issues to deal with as a fishhead came for him.

It was instinctual, mostly. Salteye dived out of the bush toward him and he lashed out, claws extended. Wolfpaw hadn't consciously gone for his throat but that's where his claws landed - ripping through the skin. Blood bubbled from the wound, and did not stop.

Wolfpaw blankly stared at the gaping wound, at how his attacker slumped toward the ground. Oh.

For the last several moons, he had agonized over RiverClan - how terrifying they must be, if they could inflict so much pain on ThunderClan and get away with it. How monstrous their cats were. But as he gazed into the eyes of the dying warrior, he realized that's all they were - a dead cat. A coward, even - for trying to ambush them. For relying on poison and shady tactics to do their dirty work.

The initial shock was starting to wear off, replaced by something akin to pure resentment. Screw these cats. He'd cut a lot more fish throats if it meant they'd leave his Clan alone.

His gaze left the fallen to focus on Mudhound, but it seemed they had their pest handled.

[ @Rani @dino. @Bean @Rani @celeste ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 7th, 2024, 01:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery
TW: Death/Bloody injuries

Things went bad very very quickly.
Bumblestar peeling off brought a worried tensing of muscles and a muttered "But shouldnt we not split the group?" a little too late and for a single second there was silence but for the fading rustling of the leader.

Of course, it didnt last and in the sudden explosion of chaos all Mudhound had eyes for was the full grown warrior lunging for Wolfpaw. What motivation, what monster would do this and why the tripod didnt know but it didnt matter, all that mattered was crossing the short difference to reach the apprentice as they yowled a "Wolfpaw, duck!".

It was not to be, however. Rainyclaw slammed into the maine coon mix's back, stopping them from continuing forward and earning a furious, near monstrous growl from the thunderclan warrior. This creature, this rot dared to stop Mudhound from reaching their nephew? This was what sealed Rainyclaws fate.

Twisting in place the fight was not really even a fight and more over in a second. The large warriors fangs met Rainyclaws neck and for a moment the other warrior could be forgiven if he thought it was not a fatal blow. The positioning was bad and it was more likely that it'd bleed and scar horribly but not kill. Until Mudhound started thrashing their head.

It was a move more seen in a brutish dog than a cat, a move seen when a dog had a smaller thing of prey in their mouth like a cat or rabbit. Mudhound had their teeth fixed in Rainyclaws throat and was thrashing their head back and forth like a dog, blood gushing from the meeting point and flying everywhere. There was a pop, and a crack, and whether the killing blow was a critical broken bone from the force of the tossing or that something tearing inside Rainyclaw was either dead right there or soon to be.

It took less than a second and soon the riverclan cat was dropped like his entire existence and death meant nothing so Mudhound could continue to run to Wolfpaw and his attacker with a roar of,
"DONT TOUCH MY FAMILY!"

Of course, Wolfpaw had more than taken care of his own issue and whether or not Salteye was clinging to life was irrelevant with his injuries but the tripod didnt know that. They were incensed with rage and the blood that caked their face and descended on the downed cat, tearing apart his pelt with furious snarls until it finally clicked that he wasnt fighting back.

A moment of confused silence as Mudhound still stood on the body, scanning the injuries made prior to their impact before they looked up at the untouched apprentice. "Holy cow Wolfie that was quick! You've got some fighting skill still I am so glad youre ok." A kick at the body as the tripod stepped off "Cowardly pond scum cats, what even were they thinking?"

Still, there was no time to reply as Mudhound could barely pant out the questions before a distressing thought struck them. "Bumble-sis! What if they meant to separate us to get to her!?" Another scan to make sure Wolfpaw was ok to continue and a shared understanding before the two ran off to join the leader.
As they ran Mudhound, categorically, did not shut up.

"You'd think if they were gonna try something they'd be harder to kill or something? Like that was fast, did they underestimate us or were they that bad? I dont get it, also my mouth tastes gross now, do they eat rotten fish instead of normal fish now Im gonna need a proper squirrel after...... Like what do you think Wolfie that was more surprising than harmfull right?"

@BEAR. @dino. @Bean @celeste @MangofDoom

Last edited by Rani; January 7th, 2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

- Rainyclaw -
2/250
He/him | 32 moons | RiverClan [StarClan]

Pain.

That was the first thing the tom was aware of when teeth met his neck, sinking in deeply. He briefly attempted to get away, realizing this wasn't fatal. Rainyclaw breathed a sigh of relief - it certainly wasn't on his to do list to die today. Now, if he could just wiggle away in an unexpected moment and rush back to camp..

But then the pain got worse. He could barely register anything except for a sea of blood spreading around him and his vision dimming as his body was shook, flesh tearing and bones cracking. The warrior let out a scream of anguish, which was the last sound that came out of his living mouth. I'll make them pay I'll make them pay I'll make them pay..

Died at the paws of a squirrel. A darn squirrel! were his last thoughts as he faded into StarClan, the pain finally disappearing.

He didn't hear the loud pop of his neck breaking, because his vision faded, darkness overwhelming him. There he was, taking his last breath, surrounded by a pool of blood and the horrible anguish and pain of twisting flesh and broken bones. Not a great way to die.

// @BEAR. @dino. @Bean @Rani @MangofDoom

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 7th, 2024, 06:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Salteye
he/him | tags; @BEAR. @dino. @Bean @Rani @celeste

Salteye hits the ground. Hard. The pain in his leg is quickly overshadowed by the gaping wound in his throat. His breath whistles through the hole as he stares at the canopy above.

Damn…. squirrels…..

Then the burning fades, replaced soon by numbness.

But Salteye refuses to close his eyes for the last time.

No.

Despite what he thinks, he is merely feigning his anger.

The last thing Salteye was, was scared.