Last post by paris
Today 02:45 PM

Old August 17th, 2021, 06:34 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
He shifted, no one has ever really asked about his children before "An old friend of mine and I had a litter back when we were young and stupid" He said with a chuckled, remembering his children fondly "I've got a daughter and two sons" He furrowed his brows "My daughter's name is Bubblepond, she's a very sweet cat, reminds me of her mother when we were younger. My sons' names are Coyotebreath and Currentchaser, Both were sweet, Current is a lot louder than Coyote is. Coyote tends to spend most of his time alone." He said glancing back towards Batsong "Current ended up in Riverclan with Bubble, but I got to keep Coyote. He's grown into a fine warrior"
Batsong nods and sits up.
"I don't have my own kits but I'm sure it's lovely. Dovekit is only a few days old. She was actually left to my care by her father. As well as her sister but she's taking a nap. I suppose they are like my kits but I've no biological kits of my own. I'm sure you were a wonderful father though."
He offers a small smile, his eyes softening a bit.

---------

Dovekit rolls around, holding onto Badgersight's tail and then she looks at Batsong.
"Mama! I caught a snake! Bad, I saved you!"
Old August 17th, 2021, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Batsong nods and sits up.
"I don't have my own kits but I'm sure it's lovely. Dovekit is only a few days old. She was actually left to my care by her father. As well as her sister but she's taking a nap. I suppose they are like my kits but I've no biological kits of my own. I'm sure you were a wonderful father though."
He offers a small smile, his eyes softening a bit.

---------

Dovekit rolls around, holding onto Badgersight's tail and then she looks at Batsong.
"Mama! I caught a snake! Bad, I saved you!"

Badgersight nodded and purred "That's so sweet of you to do for him. They're absolutely adorable" He said as Dovekit held onto his tail. He smiled down fondly "Coyote used to do that when I used to stay in the nursery with him," He said purring louder. He didn't really know it yet, but the tom missed being a father "Do you ever want any of your own?" He asked curiously.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 17th, 2021, 07:06 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Badgersight nodded and purred "That's so sweet of you to do for him. They're absolutely adorable" He said as Dovekit held onto his tail. He smiled down fondly "Coyote used to do that when I used to stay in the nursery with him," He said purring louder. He didn't really know it yet, but the tom missed being a father "Do you ever want any of your own?" He asked curiously.
Batsong watches Dovekit, thinking before he nods slowly.
"I think I would. I don't have a mate though not do I think I'd find one. The only cat I talk to doesn't like me too much. Ironic considering he's the kits' father."

-----

Dovekit sat up, bored from chasing the tail and looks up at Badgersight.
"What happened to your face, mister?"
Old August 17th, 2021, 07:35 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Batsong watches Dovekit, thinking before he nods slowly.
"I think I would. I don't have a mate though not do I think I'd find one. The only cat I talk to doesn't like me too much. Ironic considering he's the kits' father."

-----

Dovekit sat up, bored from chasing the tail and looks up at Badgersight.
"What happened to your face, mister?"

Badgersight nodded "That's fair! I wouldn't mind having another mate, preferably from my own clan this time though, My kids' mom was a great mate, but in the end, we just worked better as friends. I wasn't ready to settle down and have a family until my kits were born either and by then.. well, we were already too close to breaking up to stay together. Seeing them changed my entire life..." He said fondly before surprise took over his expression. The scarred tom reached up, gently running a paw over a part of the large scar covering his face "my.. father caused this.. he wasn't a very good cat. He.. probably tried I think but he was never good at being kind" It was vague but he didn't think a kit so young needed to know the details but he figured Batsong would get what he was implying.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:10 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Badgersight nodded "That's fair! I wouldn't mind having another mate, preferably from my own clan this time though, My kids' mom was a great mate, but in the end, we just worked better as friends. I wasn't ready to settle down and have a family until my kits were born either and by then.. well, we were already too close to breaking up to stay together. Seeing them changed my entire life..." He said fondly before surprise took over his expression. The scarred tom reached up, gently running a paw over a part of the large scar covering his face "my.. father caused this.. he wasn't a very good cat. He.. probably tried I think but he was never good at being kind" It was vague but he didn't think a kit so young needed to know the details but he figured Batsong would get what he was implying.
Batsong frowns and nudges Dovekit away.
"Why don't you go make some new friends? You can show them how good at moss ball you are."
Once te kit nodded and ran out of sight, Batsong looks at Badgersight again.
"Guess we're the same in that aspect. I have no visible scars as I like to cover them with my fur, but my father was like yours. Except, he wanted a son so that's why I go as a tom. I've gotten used to it so it would feel weird going back to being a she-cat. He never liked me too much honestly, so I know how you feel."

---------

Dovekit runs around the clearing, looking for any kits, apprentices or warriors to play with. She didn't know anyone though so that was unfortunate but she would still look. That and she dare not wake her sister.
Old August 18th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Elmshadow padded into camp, feeling refreshed and whole again. His flank wound still throbbed dully at every step and his face felt stiff with the healing scratches but it was all becoming background noise. The day's weather was mild. He found a spot on the outskirts of the clearing, near the nursery, and laid down in a spot where the sun was peeking through the tall pine branches. He laid his chin on his black paws. He'd look asleep save for his emerald eyes keeping a lazy vigil on the camp, watching the camp buzz along in its daily routines. He felt calm.

As he let his body and mind relax he found his eyes teetering intermittently towards the nursery entrance, and Batsong kept replaying in his mind. He refused to put into words whatever he was feeling because it bordered too close to finding it increasingly difficult to counter his points about she-kits and fatherhood.

Elmshadow gave himself a lazy half shake and settled deeper into lying down so he could maximize his sun bathing.
@Jayden

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 18th, 2021, 12:11 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow padded into camp, feeling refreshed and whole again. His flank wound still throbbed dully at every step and his face felt stiff with the healing scratches but it was all becoming background noise. The day's weather was mild. He found a spot on the outskirts of the clearing, near the nursery, and laid down in a spot where the sun was peeking through the tall pine branches. He laid his chin on his black paws. He'd look asleep save for his emerald eyes keeping a lazy vigil on the camp, watching the camp buzz along in its daily routines. He felt calm.

As he let his body and mind relax he found his eyes teetering intermittently towards the nursery entrance, and Batsong kept replaying in his mind. He refused to put into words whatever he was feeling because it bordered too close to finding it increasingly difficult to counter his points about she-kits and fatherhood.

Elmshadow gave himself a lazy half shake and settled deeper into lying down so he could maximize his sun bathing.
@Jayden
Batsong slipped out of the nursery while the kits napped in the nest, taking a moment to stretch and yawn. Sitting, he began grooming his fur and then looks around.
I should bring back food for when Dovekit and Pigeonkit wake up. I don't want them to trip me over when they wake up.
Getting on his paws again, be made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He'd have to find something to satisfy the kits as well as his own hunger. He itched to go out and hunt himself but he knew he couldn't. Best he just finds something worth while.

Finally finding a decently sized crow and a squirrel, he picked them up and headed to the nursery, laying on his side by the entrance to wait for the kits to wake up. He was not about to risk making them cranky. He just hopes they'll be in a good mood whenever they decide to wake up.
Old August 18th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Raven

Quote:

Batsong slipped out of the nursery while the kits napped in the nest, taking a moment to stretch and yawn. Sitting, he began grooming his fur and then looks around.
I should bring back food for when Dovekit and Pigeonkit wake up. I don't want them to trip me over when they wake up.
Getting on his paws again, be made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He'd have to find something to satisfy the kits as well as his own hunger. He itched to go out and hunt himself but he knew he couldn't. Best he just finds something worth while.

Finally finding a decently sized crow and a squirrel, he picked them up and headed to the nursery, laying on his side by the entrance to wait for the kits to wake up. He was not about to risk making them cranky. He just hopes they'll be in a good mood whenever they decide to wake up.
Elmshadow's eye caught on Batsong as he emerged from the nursery and walked across the clearing. His eyes unconsciously followed the black warrior's path from the nursery to the freshkill pile and back. He pulled his gaze away and turned his head to look back at the camp entrance. He hadn't seen Goldenstep since their earlier outing and, though there were a few other interesting she-cats about, he curiously found himself not really wanting their company.

He scowled but rose to his feet. With another quick glance about the clearing, he turned and padded aimlessly to the nursery entrance. He looked down at the crow and Squirrel set beside Batsong. "A lot of food you've got there," He meowed disinterested.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 18th, 2021, 12:55 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow's eye caught on Batsong as he emerged from the nursery and walked across the clearing. His eyes unconsciously followed the black warrior's path from the nursery to the freshkill pile and back. He pulled his gaze away and turned his head to look back at the camp entrance. He hadn't seen Goldenstep since their earlier outing and, though there were a few other interesting she-cats about, he curiously found himself not really wanting their company.

He scowled but rose to his feet. With another quick glance about the clearing, he turned and padded aimlessly to the nursery entrance. He looked down at the crow and Squirrel set beside Batsong. "A lot of food you've got there," He meowed disinterested.
Batsong looks up and blinks, tilting his head. He'd be surprised if it weren't for their deal honestly. Oh well.
"I hope you don't think I'm going to eat all of it. I got something for the kits and the crow is for me. If you're hungry, I don't mind sharing."
He sits up, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws as normal and looks at the gray tom. He knew the tom would more than likely decline with some snarky remark as normal, but surely it couldn't have hurt to ask.
Old August 18th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Raven

Quote:

Batsong looks up and blinks, tilting his head. He'd be surprised if it weren't for their deal honestly. Oh well.
"I hope you don't think I'm going to eat all of it. I got something for the kits and the crow is for me. If you're hungry, I don't mind sharing."
He sits up, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws as normal and looks at the gray tom. He knew the tom would more than likely decline with some snarky remark as normal, but surely it couldn't have hurt to ask.
Elmshadow settled himself nearby, looking out on the clearing. He shook his head slowly. "No, I already ate."

He sank into his thoughts for a moment. A strange feeling overcame him, euphoric or comradeship possibly. He sighed quietly. He was already regretting moving beside Batsong. He couldn't put into words any explanation for doing so, especially not one the furball wouldn't take wrong.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "How is it? Living in the nursery?"

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing