Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:39 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Today 10:39 PM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:37 PM
Hi everyone it's been a...
Last post by marshy
Today 10:33 PM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2017, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The black tom watched the cats' expressions as he spoke, and then stopped, looking down at the ground. He didn't quite know what to say. He felt bad, of course, that they had come here-- probably to see Dapplestar-- only to learn that she was gone, but at the same time he would think that they could come in, right? Surely Blazingstar wouldn't mind-- they must have known the leader. But Shrikecall had been clear in his instructions. Keep an eye on these cats. Don't let them out of your sight. You'll all be in trouble. But Shrikecall doesn't make the rules. Blazingstar's the one who should be able to say that. Except...we have to respect Shrikecall. The tom thought uneasily, shifting his weight.

He cocked his head to the side at the name Eternalstar. He'd heard stories, but...was that a real cat? He felt like that name was so familiar, and yet it was escaping his mind, keeping him from being able to think clearly. Oh, why did things have to be so confusing? Especially right now. But that name was going to plague his mind until he could find out more about it. He was going to ask when the she cat fired a question at him, catching him slightly off guard before he could re-gather his thoughts.

"There were...a few deaths in the fire. Some died afterwards, just from their injuries." He mewed, looking at the she cat with an expression of sorrow and disappointment. He was contracting some of Shrikecall's suspicion; it was a little strange that these cats showed up right after all of this was over, right after Dapplestar's disappearance. But why? Why had they done it? The important thing was not that they were here now, it was why they were here. He knew better then to allow these strangers into the Clan on their own, just in case. But he wanted to let them in! He knew that they couldn't mean any harm. At least, he wanted to believe that, so badly...but he didn't know whether he could.

What if he were wrong? Things could go badly wrong, and he could get them-- not to mention himself-- in a lot of trouble. Obsidiansky listened to her speak and sighed, lowering his head and closing his hues to think. He shut everything else out, trying to focus on his own thoughts, which wasn't easy to do...but he managed to do so in a semi-timely manner. "Alright, look. Blazingstar's out right now, and I'm not sure when he'll be back. If it were up to me, you would be perfectly fine to roam around on your own and do whatever you wanted. I believe what you're telling me. But it's not up to me, and Shrikecall was very clear in his orders. So until Blazingstar returns, I have to stay with you wherever you go. I assume Shrikecall would want to speak to him about you three, so once he does I'm sure he'll believe you." Obsidiansky mewed, trying to sound as confident as he could. He didn't want to give these cats false hope, but Blazingstar had always seemed like an understanding leader; surely he would let these cats in. Right? Once he heard their story, at least.

"I'm truly sorry," He added in a lower voice with an apologetic glance at all three of them. He couldn't imagine coming from wherever they had come from and then suddenly having to leave. That would be...horrible. Something that he hoped would never happen to him, and as long as he stayed in the safety of WindClan, it wouldn't. "If you don't mind my asking, why did you come back now? And how did you get separated from WindClan...or why did you leave?" He asked, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. He wasn't quite sure how much of an age difference was between him and the seeming "leader" of the group, but he didn't recognize her or her name, and he thought he must if she had been Deputy. So what had happened?

Infernosky pursed her furry cat lips tightly, as if she were bottling up all of her frustration into her mouth. Then, she forced her eyes to close and she let out a sigh to release her agitated tension. It was an unusual experience for her to be on the opposing end of a strong deputy's suspicion, since she had been so used to being the one to scare away all the rogues and loners. From now on, she would look at them under a different light.

"I understand." Infernosky said finally, in response to Obsidiansky's straightforward answer. It made sense, it was just that Infernosky found it hard not being the one in control of these things; she had been so used to it for so long. She wished she could deny it, but perhaps this was some sort of lesson from Starclan, or from one of her possibly deceased family members; if anyone was teaching her a lesson up there, it would probably be Twilightsky. The red tabby felt a little better after this thought.
"But we don't need your sympathy." The former deputy's pupils were dragon-like slits when she said this. She always found a way to end on a hard note.

When Obsidiansky then asked the trio about how they came to Windclan, Infernosky opened her mouth of reply, but Jitterbug's voice filled the silence in between the question and her thoughts. Relishing the feeling of finally being able to talk about something she knew something about, Jitterbug went on to talk about her part of the story of the journey, "Well, me and Russel were never forest cats. We were born n' raised in the grimey streets of New York City," She named the city in such a way that assumed that the forest cats would know what a city was, "I had a brother and three sister an' Russel had two big brothers. Me an' Russel though...we just weren't built for city-living, I guess. Every-cat was nasty to us. Poor Russel here was always tryna be nice, and all he'd get is a nasty claw mark on his face. And me, well I just couldn't fit in, with my jittery condition, y'know. People thought I had rabies, my sisters said. Eventually, we got what we always knew was comin' to us...we got caught and caged in the metal boxes humans like to put street cats in." She paused for a moment when the memories of that dark, horrific place flooded back into her mind. Then those dark memories grew lighter when she turned to the red tabby, "Then Infernosky," Jitter's eyes will gleaming with admiration, "She got us all out; the entire pound! She watched and learned how the shiny silver sticks unlock the cages, and she learned how to pick the locks! And she taught us all how. She had us work together to get out of the pound; we were an unstoppable army of cats!" Her paws were flailing wildly with excitement as she told the story, "So then me and Russel decided to follow Infernosky. She told us about the forest, and how there was soft fresh ground, there were lots of trees, no stinky monsters and humans--you guys call them twolegs--and big families of cats that protected each other as a clan, not 'every cat for itself'. We knew that the forest would be a better place for us than the city, so we joined her on her journey here. And it's been hard...but we finally made it here! And everything is BEAUTIFUL." She spun around in a circle, looking up at the canopy of trees spinning above her and she got dizzy, falling backward onto Russel's front paws, laughing. Russel just nodded in agreement.

Infernosky looked at her young companion with a small effort to hide a gentle smile with a raise eyebrow; an amused expression. Clearing her throat, she shared her half of the story, "I was deputy back when the clans were living in the tunnels. It had been just before they collapsed when I was taken. I had been out hunting in unexplored tunnel pathways, when I was ambushed by three hungry rogues. They thought they could just take the stash of prey I had been collecting without a fight. Their leader, though..." Infernosky frowned as she recalled the rougue leader, Hickory, a cat she still wasn't sure she liked or loathed, "He was clever. He shifted a rock that sent the tunnel into a collapse over where I was standing. When I woke up, I was crippled, and stuck in their hiding place. They had taken me captive, and threatened to kill me unless Windclan would shared a portion of their catches during the winter. I stalled for a while--I would rather have them kill me than let Windclan suffer prey loss during the winter. When I felt I could run on three legs, I attempted escape, out of the tunnels. The leader, Hickory, tried to stop me, and I ran us both into a trap; that's how we ended up at the 'pound', as Jitterbug calls it. Hickory helped me figure out the lock combinations...but after we were free, Hickory decided the city was a better opportunity for him, so we went our separate ways...but I promised myself that no matter how long it took for me to get back to Windclan, I would make it. And I did. Though I feel as if I didn't make it back in time..." Infernosky trailed off, then finished, "Well, that's our story."
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

"I have some bad memories there, and I'm trying to stay as distant as possible," Pain visibly gathered in her eyes and her tail twitched. "Now lets go!"
The grey apprentice nodded then sped away.
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Falling In

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@>Pepsi<
ShinePaw raced ahead of the ginger she-cat, many smells filled her nostrils, some wondrous some hideous. The sight of trees and greenery and wide open moorland made her chest swell with motivation. The sounds of chirping birds and the thumping of rabbits' paws on the soft New-Leaf grass overwhelmed her with comforts of home. "Wow. I wanna serve this place well. How could anyone want to attack it? It's beautiful...isn't it?" ShinePaw sighed, memories of the near death experience she and her siblings had flickered to life at the back of her mind, wishing to burst free. The grey she-cat shook her head as tears formed in her pale eyes. I mustn't let my past hold me back...I must let it make me a stronger warrior! "sorry, I am getting carried away. Take me to the first landmark, Flamestorm." She continued.
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:37 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"Shut up! At least i was providing for my clan! I would rather get hurt, then watch my clanmates starve, Thank you very much!" She snapped. Hey eyes widen as she noticed he was older than her. . Like a seniorWarrior. "I-im sorry, im not usually in this mood, its only when i get hurt. Im not used to being hurt. " She said. She looked at the ground and gave the rabbit to him. "Here, pretend you caught it. Im not supposed to stay here. . I need to go. " She started to run off then her twisted paw locked and and fell. "Ow!" She got up, annoyed.
Blackice rolled his eyes, looking at his catch. "No no, You caught it." He mewed walking over to her. "Come on, SurgeStorm Will want to see you." He mewed. Blackice supported her on his shoulder, picking up the prey.
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:55 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Yewpaw did not reply, but simply threw a snowball at Rabbitpaw.(Sorry it's short)
Ducking quickly, the smudged Calico buched some snow between their two front paws until it was generally round. Then, without a second thought, she scooped it up in her front paw and hurled it towards Yewpaw with all her might, hoping to hit him square in the chest. She didn't wait to see, though-- Rabbit instead quickly sprinted to hide behind a snowdrift, vanishing promptly as she quietly prepared one final snowball, amber eyes still glittering.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Blackice rolled his eyes, looking at his catch. "No no, You caught it." He mewed walking over to her. "Come on, SurgeStorm Will want to see you." He mewed. Blackice supported her on his shoulder, picking up the prey.

"Ok. . "She picked hers up and limped back to camp.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larry flicked his tail for her to stop. "Be quiet," he whispered. "Watch and learn." He pointwd with his tail to a black and white patched rabbit. He crouched down, using the scarce bushes for lititle cover. He was a fox length away from the rabbit when it froze. He took off, and the creature raced away from him. He kept his eyes on it at all times, watching for where it would go, digging his claws it the earth. It turned, and he swerved, spraying dirt up behind him. He leaped and his paws landed in its back, breaking it's spine. A high pitched squeal was cut short, and he carried it back over to Lakepaw. "There," he meowed.
Lakepaw stood and watched with anticipation as she watched her mentor go after the rabbit. Her tail twitched and her ears perked. She wanted to Yelp with joy but she also didn't want Larkcry to lose his catch. She crouched low herself, wanting in on the fight but instead she was a bystander and she enjoyed watching him take down that rabbit. When he came back with the prize, she leaped up, "When do I get to try? I want to try? Can I try? Please?" She was overly excited, and she wanted to catch her game to impress her mentor. She knew she needed some work on her hunting skills, but she also believed that she would do good.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lakepaw stood and watched with anticipation as she watched her mentor go after the rabbit. Her tail twitched and her ears perked. She wanted to Yelp with joy but she also didn't want Larkcry to lose his catch. She crouched low herself, wanting in on the fight but instead she was a bystander and she enjoyed watching him take down that rabbit. When he came back with the prize, she leaped up, "When do I get to try? I want to try? Can I try? Please?" She was overly excited, and she wanted to catch her game to impress her mentor. She knew she needed some work on her hunting skills, but she also believed that she would do good.
"Of course. I didn't lead you all the way out here just so you couldn't catch anything, now did i?" Larkcry laughed. "See if you can scent something."
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Of course. I didn't lead you all the way out here just so you couldn't catch anything, now did i?" Larkcry laughed. "See if you can scent something."
Lake paw excited ran a bit away from her mentor, hoping to pick up a quick scent. She waited around, slowly walking. She couldn't detect anything at first until the scent of a hare entered her nostrils. She looked back once at her mentor and smiled before paying attention to her game. She crouched lowly, seeing the hare. The hare seemed to not detect her, so she sprung upwards and started chasing it only for it to notice her, and she cursed at herself. Lakepaw continued to run towards the hare. She allowed all her weight to enter into her hind legs, so that she could jump longer and run faster. She was already little, and because of this, her small legs could only go so far. The hare did give her a tough run, running through the plains and trying to hide. Lakepaw stopped for a moment, panting,m. The scent of the rabbit was still strong in her nostrils and she felt as if the small prey was teasing her. This made her flare and anger, and she jumped up to run after it again. The hare started to shriek and it ran faster, but Lakepaw was determined. She was already further away from her mentor than she should had been. With her claws ready, she let out a powerful jump, rolling onto the hare and tumbling around with it. She heard the small prey scream of agony before the two of them stopped with Lakepaw on top. She delivered the final blow onto the hare, before collapsing beside it, exhausted to the max. She took her time to breath and she hopped her mentor would understand as to why she haven't came back yet
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lake paw excited ran a bit away from her mentor, hoping to pick up a quick scent. She waited around, slowly walking. She couldn't detect anything at first until the scent of a hare entered her nostrils. She looked back once at her mentor and smiled before paying attention to her game. She crouched lowly, seeing the hare. The hare seemed to not detect her, so she sprung upwards and started chasing it only for it to notice her, and she cursed at herself. Lakepaw continued to run towards the hare. She allowed all her weight to enter into her hind legs, so that she could jump longer and run faster. She was already little, and because of this, her small legs could only go so far. The hare did give her a tough run, running through the plains and trying to hide. Lakepaw stopped for a moment, panting,m. The scent of the rabbit was still strong in her nostrils and she felt as if the small prey was teasing her. This made her flare and anger, and she jumped up to run after it again. The hare started to shriek and it ran faster, but Lakepaw was determined. She was already further away from her mentor than she should had been. With her claws ready, she let out a powerful jump, rolling onto the hare and tumbling around with it. She heard the small prey scream of agony before the two of them stopped with Lakepaw on top. She delivered the final blow onto the hare, before collapsing beside it, exhausted to the max. She took her time to breath and she hopped her mentor would understand as to why she haven't came back yet
"Lakepaw!" Larkcry bounded down the hill and stopped in surprise when he saw his apprentice. "Good job!" he exclaimed.
Closed Thread