Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mica
Today 09:04 AM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 08:52 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:28 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:07 AM
Owlkit Finder!
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 03:43 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Debriefing [ Post-Raid Talk + Attempted Healing ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@BILL @Dipper

Lilytail smiled when Lionstar called her name. Personally, she felt like she had been a worthless coward, but maybe other cats didn't see it that way. The deep scratch on her cheek did sting, however, and she knew she should probably get it checked out so it didn't get infected. Though the scratches on her shoulders stung too, she didn't think they were too deep, but she wanted to get them checked out anyway. She looked around for someone who knew a bit about healing.
A little frazzled by the oncoming requests for healing while there was no medicine cat in sight, Fawnsqueak was passing by Lilytail when he happened to peer over and notice her cheek. He paused, inwardly debating -- she hadn't said anything but technically, he was instructed to patch up his clanmates... but it'd be awkward to just, insert himself and his untrained treatments onto her if she didn't ask. And oh stars, he'd now been staring for way too long for this to be normal so he had to say something, anything. "Do you want cobwebs for that?" he asked with a nervous grin but was already placing them onto the cheek wound, then her shoulder wound, padding it down to get it to stay. "To.. to stop any bleeding. I hope you wanted them. Uh, alright-- anyway," a cough, "see ya."

Wow, that was probably his worst interaction with a she-cat to date.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leafkit pounded on icekit and liked him all over his face and then said "Look what is happening" and then they both ran toward the crowd of cats.
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:14 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Dipper

Lilytail looked over at Fawnsqueak as he spoke. Before she knew what was happening, her wounds were covered with cobwebs. “Oh- Thank you!” She said. She was glad she hadn't had to interact with anyone much and headed to the Warrior's Den, tired and ready to sleep.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Day 3: Still No Sign of Otterstone.

This was fine. Not. Lionstar was going to snap at the medicine cat if she kept this up! He knew she had briefly attended the Clan meeting from several days ago, and he hadn't missed the murmur that came with her slowness when it came to healing.

And he KNEW, VERY WELL, that it wasn't because of her disability. She was just.. slacking off, being useless. A disgrace to Shiverpetal's memory. He was going to make her regret her lackluster behavior.

Lionstar wasted no time when the more-injured cats made themselves known, using his pawful of cobwebs to plaster some over the injuries to Pebblepaw's legs, pushing them down to get them to stick on until he was pretty sure they were mostly done bleeding. "Don't eat these, Pebblepaw! I know they look yummy, yummy, yummy, but in your tummy they'll yucky, yucky, yucky." Well, hopefully that would deter RiverClan's resident bottom feeder from eating more things.

And then.. he was off in a zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. No time to waste!

Skidding beside Sootpaw, he started to slap cobwebs on every injury he could see-- putting enough force on each one to stow most of the bleeding to the best of his rushed ability. "Look at you, Sootpaw! All battered up but still full of flames. That was a spot of bad luck with those ShadowClan scum-pelts." Once he was certain the worst of Sootpaw's injuries were no longer bleeding, he moved on.

To Goosepaw. "Darling, I need you to try to bleed less." Lionstar's voice was light as he began to slap the cobwebs onto any bleeding spot he saw on Goosepaw-- it was hard to tell, honestly, with all the blood on his body. "Yeesh! What the hell happened to your eye?" Lionstar wasted no time in stuffing some cobwebs in that wound. Quickly making sure nothing else seemed to be bleeding, he shuffled off to see what was going on with Halfstone.

"Oh, sugar, that's just not going to work." Lionstar didn't understand what was going on with the lying down, but he DID know that Halfstone seemed to have a scratched eye. So, he took a piece of cobweb and stuck it in his eye. "All better!"

Since that seemed to be most of the injured that needed healing, Lionstar spun on his paws. "Who's next? Raise your voice, or for those who may not be conscious... someone yell for them, please!"

Where was that lazy sack of dung when they needed her?

"OTTERSTONE, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE. THE LONGER YOU SIT ON YOUR TAIL, THE MORE YOUR CLAN-MATES WHO NEED YOU SUFFER."

He really wasn't feeling well enough for this, his patience was bubbling to an all-time low. It was one thing to just be bad at a job.. it was another to not even bother doing it.

[ @shortstack, @CheetahPelt, @pathos, @Dipper, @Starbot, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Moon Lily, @vermin, @:Grimm:, @Wings, @x ghostie, @Wolfie, @Skye, @RedFlame2, @Splashy, @Zesty Mango, @The Cannibal, @Katwhisperer, @Rainquail, @Spiderfrost, @Beau, @Shimm, @riverripple, @Sneakyfox55, @Snowstripe, @TeamRiverRipple, @Slushie, @Sparkling Bliss, @SparrowSoar, @DarkNight, @hxneysuckle, @Leopardblaze, @Dust ]
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:44 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardblaze listened as Lionstar called out her name, feeling pride rise up in her chest. But after a moment she felt the burning pain in her flank rise up. She turned her head to inspect the gash on her flank, scarlet stained her side and droplets rolled off her fur. She clenched her teeth in pain and shook some of the blood from the scratch on her cheek. The bleeding gash on her flank concerned her the most, while the scratch on her cheek and back were painful, but weren't that deep so they didn't concern her as much. Her head was still pounding as she stood up to limp over and ask for help, hoping she wouldn't distract from any cats with more severe injuries. "Can I please have this looked at?" she asked, limping over looking tired.

@BILL. @Dipper
Fawnsqueak was a hot mess. Cobweb stickiness had wrapped around his forelegs and was tripping him up, he was out of breath, wild-eyed and seeking anybody who needed healing before he dared take a break for himself. He felt especially useless in this battle, so mending wounds with a slap of cobwebs was the least he could do for his brave clanmates. It was a nice distraction from dwelling on.. oh, the usual things like murdering Icestar or seeing Lionstar die in front of him. That scene was bound to give him nightmares.

Hearing Lionstar scream in the background really wasn't helping him keep his focus either.

"Oh! Leopardblaze," Fawnsqueak greeted after nearly running into her, blinking as he took a couple steps back to have an appropriate distance between them. A self-conscious cough escaped him. "Yeah, just.. hang on." Fawnsqueak diligently (albeit hastily) plastered cobwebs to the gashes that she sported. "How's that? Is that good? Okay. Yeah. Maybe don't do anything too strenuous? I don't know." He wasn't a medicine cat, but by the stars, he was trying.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 26th, 2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. ]

"Trust me, sweetheart, I would if I could," Goosepaw grunted. He winced as Lionstar slapped webs over the empty eye socket, gritting his teeth to keep from yelling. The last thing he needed was for Lionstar to tell him to be quiet - he knew he would totally lose his temper if someone tried to tell him off during this whole thing. And he already wasn't feeling the whole 'darling' nickname.
"Some damn ShadowClan cat decided it would be a swell idea to take it out." His voice was sarcastic, strained, and dripped with anger and hurt, as he lay back down, paws sprawled out beside him. "Thanks." The pain wasn't nearly as bad now.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 26th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"I'm fine, I was to speedy for them to do much damage, just a stiff leg, nothing needs attention for me." She mewed, curling her tail around her apprentice. @Mumble
Snowpaw nodded, Ok, that's good. she sighed in relief. can we train today? she asked, tilting her head.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@BILL.

Sootpaw jolted and let out a small yell, he hadn't expected ...he thought he was fine! Just some scars.. "thank you..." he meowed. Where was otterstone anyhow? Though when lionstar mentioned bad luck, he snorted " bad luck was right. The first one was easy...a stupid warrior came in ...I erhg.." he grumbled. He looked over at goosepaw from where He was laying, thankfully he was alive. . Stupid filthy shadowclan mongrels...now all he wanted to really do was sleep..

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 26th, 2020, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak watched Halfstone's approach and was already wary, peering at him through uncertain eyes. "Um... pain..?" he echoed, baffled. Pretty much none of that had made sense, and he was frantically searching over his pelt to try to distinguish where the wounds might be, then realized he was looking in the wrong spot: it was literally his eye that'd been scratched, and Fawnsqueak gulped. There was definitely something wrong with Halfstone, but nothing he was qualified to handle. "Why don't you just.. lie down," he placed a gentle paw on his shoulder to guide Halfstone to the ground, "and try to relax. Y'know.. take it easy, drink water. That kind of thing. Otterstone will look at your eye." Hopefully she'd get here soon.
Halfstone grumbled a little but didn't resist Fawnsqueak's urgent but gentle push to make him lay down. When Lionstar moved to put the cobweb on his eye, laid his head down and put both paws over his snout to avoid the leader's best attempt at 'helping'.
While he didn't know what would help his eye, he was fairly certain cobwebs weren't it.

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:20 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur finally hopped into the clearing when Lionstar made his final shout for Otterstone withjust a few scratches in her face but otherwise alright. "Lionstar, Fawnsqueak? Do you still need help bandaging cats?"
@BILL. @Dipper

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread