Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:53 AM

Old April 1st, 2018, 03:41 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Yang smiled " c'mon kid " she said and walked to her motorcycle and sat on it she waited for yin but she held out a helmet it when she was younger " safety first " she added. Hei nodded now feeling nervous since her sister left you could tell so she turned her iPod back on now heading downstairs as well she watched yin about to leave with a flick of her left ear she sat down on the couch and mouthed out some lyrics to a song .

Diana was wide eyed and growled " right what ? " she asked " I'll show you proof . A magic battle as proof " she said .
Lexi saw that hei was getting unhappy. She whined and nudged Hei. Yin put on the hemlet. She hopped on.

"right your not jelly" Star said before getting blasted to a wall. She used a fire spell on Alei, her emeny.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 1st, 2018, 10:19 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Lexi saw that hei was getting unhappy. She whined and nudged Hei. Yin put on the hemlet. She hopped on.

"right your not jelly" Star said before getting blasted to a wall. She used a fire spell on Alei, her emeny.
Hei looked at Lexi and scrunched up her nose she was taught to kill Grimm taught that their monsters . She paused her iPod now looking at her mom "mom....why do we still have a Grimm here? You know what I was taught about them " she said looking uneasy . Yang smiled they were there in no time she hopped off the bike when they stopped she walked in and stood in the door way waiting for yin but as she did a ton of guns were pointed at her she smirked and put up her hands in a carefree manner " guess who's back " yang said and snickered .

Diana was wide eyed she growled she swung her arm which would make Alei fly to the wall and used her other hand and swirled it around making some symbol on the ground she aimed that hand which made the symbol charge at Alei .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:04 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Hei looked at Lexi and scrunched up her nose she was taught to kill Grimm taught that their monsters . She paused her iPod now looking at her mom "mom....why do we still have a Grimm here? You know what I was taught about them " she said looking uneasy . Yang smiled they were there in no time she hopped off the bike when they stopped she walked in and stood in the door way waiting for yin but as she did a ton of guns were pointed at her she smirked and put up her hands in a carefree manner " guess who's back " yang said and snickered .

Diana was wide eyed she growled she swung her arm which would make Alei fly to the wall and used her other hand and swirled it around making some symbol on the ground she aimed that hand which made the symbol charge at Alei .
"Lexi is a speical grimm. She helped you and yang bond. And she is a part of our family" Belen explained. "and she is the reason why we go fishing a lot" Belen added.

Alei growled blasting bricks at the two. Star destoryed the bricks.

Yin saw the guns as she remembered this story.
"I thought I would find you here" Snowy said to Yang as she was with her sister, mia.

Gone

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:

"Lexi is a speical grimm. She helped you and yang bond. And she is a part of our family" Belen explained. "and she is the reason why we go fishing a lot" Belen added.

Alei growled blasting bricks at the two. Star destoryed the bricks.

Yin saw the guns as she remembered this story.
"I thought I would find you here" Snowy said to Yang as she was with her sister, mia.
Hei huffed and looked down " I guess.. " she said quietly now petting Lexi a bit and retracted her hand after a bit " I still don't like Grimm tho " she added she took out a book called the Terrible Old Man and started reading she put her iPod away before that .

Diana dodged the bricks and growled she aimed her right hand at Alei she held a pencil but some kind of dark red light glowed around it and she smirked she doesn't know these skills! then a dark red tiger formed above the pencil and she threw it at Alei the tiger above the pencil roared and it landed a few inches away from Alei feet creating a kind of explosion . transferral is a success she grinned at star .

Yang crossed her arms with a smile " sorry girls but I'm here for someone else " she said " but it is good to see you two " she added . Mia looked at the men pointing guns " wish I can say the same from the looks of it... " mia said and looked at snowy . Jr walked up to them and grunted " what's going- blondie! Your here....why? " he asked with a raised eyebrow then he looked at yin and jolted " your here too? " he asked . Yangs eyes narrowed her hands were fists and she grabbed jr by his neck tie " we need to talk. now " she said sternly . Jr panicked and looked at yin " k-kid help me out here! " he said .

Old April 1st, 2018, 12:23 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Hei huffed and looked down " I guess.. " she said quietly now petting Lexi a bit and retracted her hand after a bit " I still don't like Grimm tho " she added she took out a book called the Terrible Old Man and started reading she put her iPod away before that .

Diana dodged the bricks and growled she aimed her right hand at Alei she held a pencil but some kind of dark red light glowed around it and she smirked she doesn't know these skills! then a dark red tiger formed above the pencil and she threw it at Alei the tiger above the pencil roared and it landed a few inches away from Alei feet creating a kind of explosion . transferral is a success she grinned at star .

Yang crossed her arms with a smile " sorry girls but I'm here for someone else " she said " but it is good to see you two " she added . Mia looked at the men pointing guns " wish I can say the same from the looks of it... " mia said and looked at snowy . Jr walked up to them and grunted " what's going- blondie! Your here....why? " he asked with a raised eyebrow then he looked at yin and jolted " your here too? " he asked . Yangs eyes narrowed her hands were fists and she grabbed jr by his neck tie " we need to talk. now " she said sternly . Jr panicked and looked at yin " k-kid help me out here! " he said .
"Pass" Yin said. Snowy agreed to.

Lexi smiled as she followed Hei.

Alei had ducked before getting blow back. Star faceplammed.

Gone

Old April 1st, 2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:

"Pass" Yin said. Snowy agreed to.

Lexi smiled as she followed Hei.

Alei had ducked before getting blow back. Star faceplammed.
Yang dragged jr by his neck tie to the counter " kid please! C'mon if it was because of last time I'm sorry ! " he begged and yang was wide eyed she looked at him and growled "because of last time " echoed back but sounded angry . Jr gulped and he explained . Yangs eyes turned red and jr was wide eyed " kid I'm begging you " he said . Mia looked at yin " why is he so scared ? " she asked her.

Diana just smirked in success she looked at Alei " why are you here any ways? " she asked .

Hei smiled a bit at Lexi and continued to read . A boy with goldish yellow hair skateboarded to her house and he grinned " hey kitty cat I'm back! " he shouted and laughed now jumping off his skateboard and grabbed it his goldish yellow monkey tail flicked a few times " what's the matter scared? " Rong asked/shouted with a glint in his green eyes hei flattened her ears and sighed " can't he just leave me alone "she whisper hissed . ( he's from why can't we all be the same and I'm keeping him )

Old April 1st, 2018, 01:04 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Yang dragged jr by his neck tie to the counter " kid please! C'mon if it was because of last time I'm sorry ! " he begged and yang was wide eyed she looked at him and growled "because of last time " echoed back but sounded angry . Jr gulped and he explained . Yangs eyes turned red and jr was wide eyed " kid I'm begging you " he said . Mia looked at yin " why is he so scared ? " she asked her.

Diana just smirked in success she looked at Alei " why are you here any ways? " she asked .

Hei smiled a bit at Lexi and continued to read . A boy with goldish yellow hair skateboarded to her house and he grinned " hey kitty cat I'm back! " he shouted and laughed now jumping off his skateboard and grabbed it his goldish yellow monkey tail flicked a few times " what's the matter scared? " Rong asked/shouted with a glint in his green eyes hei flattened her ears and sighed " can't he just leave me alone "she whisper hissed . ( he's from why can't we all be the same and I'm keeping him )
"he got on yang bad side remember" Snowy said.

Lexi growled at Rong and roared at him,her blue eyes turned a dark red.

"She my enemy." Star said.

Gone

Old April 1st, 2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:

"he got on yang bad side remember" Snowy said.

Lexi growled at Rong and roared at him,her blue eyes turned a dark red.

"She my enemy." Star said.
Mia nodded " oh right but she doesn't need to go ballistic " she said looking a bit worried for the guy . Yang let go of jrs neck tie and backed up as she did he raised his eyebrow but he heard her crack her knuckles and he panicked again " what you think yin . Should he be taught a lesson ? " yang asked her eyes still red she put her fists up and jr slowly backed up with his hands up in defence " n-now Blondie easy ... " he said and yang growled " it's still sir to you! " she snarled making him jolt " yes sir! " he said .

Rong laughed " you think I'm afraid ? " he asked as he wiped a tear away from his left eye with a flick of his tail his arms were out wide " come at me ! " he challenged then he looked at hei's house " you can't hide for ever little kitten " he said . Hei hissed again . Rong looked at the creature in front of him and smirked .

Diana nodded in acknowledgment

Last edited by Leucos; April 1st, 2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:27 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Mia nodded " oh right but she doesn't need to go ballistic " she said looking a bit worried for the guy . Yang let go of jrs neck tie and backed up as she did he raised his eyebrow but he heard her crack her knuckles and he panicked again " what you think yin . Should he be taught a lesson ? " yang asked her eyes still red she put her fists up and jr slowly backed up with his hands up in defence " n-now Blondie easy ... " he said and yang growled " it's still sir to you! " she snarled making him jolt " yes sir! " he said .

Rong laughed " you think I'm afraid ? " he asked as he wiped a tear away from his left eye with a flick of his tail his arms were out wide " come at me ! " he challenged then he looked at hei's house " you can't hide for ever little kitten " he said . Hei hissed again . Rong looked at the creature in front of him and smirked .

Diana nodded in acknowledgment
"Maybe if the guns went down I can think" Yin said.

Belen came out with her white fang mask and her sword.
"get out my house and leave my daughter alone" She hissed.

Alei left as star looked back at diana.
"what were we talking about" she asked

Gone

Old April 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:

"Maybe if the guns went down I can think" Yin said.

Belen came out with her white fang mask and her sword.
"get out my house and leave my daughter alone" She hissed.

Alei left as star looked back at diana.
"what were we talking about" she asked

Jr snapped his fingers and immediately the guns went down just so he can get the answer of either yes or no if it was yes he was in deep deep trouble if it was no then he was safe . Yang looked at her daughter to give her the orders .

Rong smirked and tilted his head his arms were at his side and he threw his skateboard in the air and caught it " sorry but she and I have things to settle . You see I hate cats . And I hate her for no reason . Plus it's fun . So why don't ya move out of the way ? " he said and repositioned the headphones around his neck he put his skateboard down and his hands were now behind his head waiting her answer .

Diana grinned again " magic battle . To see who's the best. I've learned some things that you don't know like that little trick back there " she said now having a normal smile on her face .