Today 06:07 PM

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:10 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The hidden world of nekos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He jumps a bit seeing her smile and it was even more harder to keep his cool. He even freaked out a bit when the coffee nearly spilled, he smiles softly “ good I was getting lonely as well “ He Says cooly as he sits down as well. “ ..... anyway tell me daring did Naruto happen to tell you to meet him here?”

She bit her lip contemplatively and shook her head with a shrug “no, come to think of it he just told me he was thinking of the cafe, I told him I would pick him up a pastry and drop it off to him after work” she said with a sigh leaning back in her chair raising an eyebrow “you guys seem to have something going on all the time huh?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:11 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
He laughs softly holding his hand “ you know most are too blind to their own good so I’ll stick with you if you don’t mind” He Says playfully smiling when his husband kissed him in the cheek. “ maybe I should just buy a shirt saying I’m yours honestly five of my coworkers once again tried confessing their undying love to me. “ he rubs the back of his neck and sighs a bit “ so please my love take me away from this place called work “
jesse laughed and began to pull isaac away from the building. "alright, sweetie. where do you want to go?" his ears flicked under his hood, though the movement was unseen in the black fabric. he looked back at his husband questioningly, waiting for the response to his question. "maybe the burrito place? or the steakhouse?" jesse suggested.
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:13 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She bit her lip contemplatively and shook her head with a shrug “no, come to think of it he just told me he was thinking of the cafe, I told him I would pick him up a pastry and drop it off to him after work” she said with a sigh leaning back in her chair raising an eyebrow “you guys seem to have something going on all the time huh?”

Winter sighs softly “ he is one sly fox after all.. but he’s nothing compared to you just in case you were getting jealous” he says with a soft smile. “ he’s always trying to push us to do stuff in this case... he’s pushing me to...” he rubs the back of his neck a blush slowly coming onto his face as he suddenly puts his head down “ Never mind..” he says embarrassed
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:15 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
jesse laughed and began to pull isaac away from the building. "alright, sweetie. where do you want to go?" his ears flicked under his hood, though the movement was unseen in the black fabric. he looked back at his husband questioningly, waiting for the response to his question. "maybe the burrito place? or the steakhouse?" jesse suggested.
He thinks a bit than looks at Jesse “ ... I would love some steak right now. But I do wanna see your cute face when you’re eating something you love so.... tacos?” He asks with a soft smile as he held his husbands hand softly. “ also I love you “ He Says with a soft teasing smile.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(Ima just put Lumine in like this....)

Lumine walked along the sidewalks of the area, looking at people as he walked by them. He needed to find someone who would hire him as basically a personal protector, though he usually wasn't too lucky, since he looked a bit weak and a bit young, since he was only fifteen years of age.
(#alonefornow)
@Broken Madness
After walking for a while, Lumine soon found a food place nearby that was selling tacos. Hungry, he decided to go over to the taco place, keeping his ears hidden from sight with the help of a nice-looking jacket. At the place, he didn't order much, just a soft-shell taco with everything but tomatoes on it. When he got his small meal, he paid for it and decided to go to a nearby bench to eat it, thinking of what to do, since no one had hired him yet.

Last edited by DragonChaos; March 4th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
(#alonefornow)
@Broken Madness
After walking for a while, Lumine soon found a food place nearby that was selling tacos. Hungry, he decided to go over to the taco place, keeping his ears hidden from sight with the help of a nice-looking jacket. At the place, he didn't order much, just a soft-shell taco with everything but tomatoes on it. When he got his small meal, he paid for it and decided to go to a nearby bench to eat it, thinking of what to do, since no one had hired him yet.
#not for long!
A laugh was heard from behind him, as a man begins to place his arm on the bench by him, “ hello lumine, Names Naruto I’m here to speak to you in behalf of Sasuke Wolfheart. Pity he couldn’t meet you since you’re so cute!” He Says playfully as he looks at him.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name: Damien Masters
Looks: Short black hair with chocolate brown eyes, black panther and tail. He wears baggy pants with a black hoodie.
Animal you are: Black Panther
Personality: TBRP’D
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love interest or lover?: Sasuke?
Job: Barista
Other: Nope
Questions: @Broken Madness is it okay for his crush to be Sasuke?

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
#not for long!
A laugh was heard from behind him, as a man begins to place his arm on the bench by him, “ hello lumine, Names Naruto I’m here to speak to you in behalf of Sasuke Wolfheart. Pity he couldn’t meet you since you’re so cute!” He Says playfully as he looks at him.
About a quarter through his taco, he heard his name being said, and looked over at Naruto as he spoke. Afterwards, he was a bit surprised at the comment about how cute he was, and asked, "In behalf of...Sasuke?" unsure who he really was, though if it was a job offer, he was sure to agree.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:40 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Name: Damien Masters
Looks: Short black hair with chocolate brown eyes, black panther and tail. He wears baggy pants with a black hoodie.
Animal you are: Black Panther
Personality: TBRP’D
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love interest or lover?: Sasuke?
Job: Barista
Other: Nope
Questions: @Broken Madness is it okay for his crush to be Sasuke?
You should know I always say yes for crushes on Sasuke! Accepted!
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:43 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
About a quarter through his taco, he heard his name being said, and looked over at Naruto as he spoke. Afterwards, he was a bit surprised at the comment about how cute he was, and asked, "In behalf of...Sasuke?" unsure who he really was, though if it was a job offer, he was sure to agree.
He smiles “ yes for Sasuke Wolfheart the wolf with a bite.” He Says softly as he begins to pet his head “ he needs some protection especially around this time of year. The year of wolf’s matting season where they go out finding mates and getting into huge fights for someone. Especially with his bisexual handsome self, so many go after him and he’s honestly not interested in this season.”

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:46 PM.