Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:23 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:20 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Warriorsfan9054.1
Today 04:14 PM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 03:57 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2024, 09:18 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: let's get it together! (Open to apprentices + up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Event [#event]

Stars above, this Clan was an absolute disaster. Fadingsun was fed up with it all. The disrespect, the laziness, the holier-than-thou attitudes so many had. Now, because of their idiocy, Tansypaw had left. With Larkstar gone as well, Birdsnow was all by her lonesome, trying to lead the shambles of RiverClan forward into something.

Well, Fadingsun wasn't going to just sit on his ass and do nothing. Without a deputy, there was nobody around to organize patrols. Birdsnow had plenty to worry about without worrying over the prey pile or the herb stores, so perhaps he could do something to help.

Leaping atop a small stone, Fadingsun let out a yowl. "Cats of RiverClan! For those of you who actually give a damn about this Clan, gather around. With Tansypaw and Larkstar gone, Birdsnow is left to her own devices to run this Clan. As cats of RiverClan, we have a responsibility to help it succeed. That weight is not, and should not, be only on the high ranks. Some of you seem to have forgotten that.

"So, let's actually do something useful for once. Let's act like a proper Clan and get some work done. Any cat who's old enough to leave camp, you're welcome to join. Don't bother if you're just going to whine, complain, or otherwise act like a complete jackass. I don't have any tolerance for it, and I have no issue giving anyone the what-for if they don't believe me. For those of you who are interested in lending a helping paw, we'll be working to get some prey and some herbs for this Clan- whatever we can based on the knowledge we have. We might be able to check the borders, too, if we get enough cats."

( This event is pretty straightforward! Just a way to help make sure prey and herbs are still coming in despite all the chaos. Any cat who causes issues will immediately be dismissed from the event. )

Moonpaw

She listened intently as she nodded slightly in agreement. It was true this clan was falling apart since the day she remembers joining.
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@tallulah @shroomy! @Sklee

"Oh," Sorrelblaze's head swiveled in the direction of his name, green eyes met up with Dusklion's blue ones. Hunting? Yeah, he could do that. "Sure thing, Dusklion." He gratefully purred, rising to his paws.

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 26th, 2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:26 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMoons View Post

@tallulah @shroomy! @Sklee

"Oh," Sorrelblaze's head swiveled in the direction of his name, green eyes met up with Dusklion's blue ones. Hunting? Yeah, he could do that. "Sure thing, Dusklion." He gratefully purred, rising to his paws.
Amberwing nodded, trotting over to Sorrelblaze. "So, where do you think we should hunt? I know a river where I was trained, good for fishing and for hunting!"

@shoomy!
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?

Last edited by Sklee; January 26th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:27 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Stagheart's ears perked up at Fadingsun's call. He'd just finished clearing up some of the blood that Birchbranch had left in the clearing. Now he padded over to the assembling group, hanging off to the side by himself but still included in the bunch. At Dusklion's words, he headed over to the she-cat to join the hunting patrol.

"I'll do whatever RiverClan needs," he meowed quietly, not caring if every cat heard him or not. He cared so deeply for his Clan that it shook his core to see it so dismantled. Anything to get the storages back up would be helpful.

But would they really find that much in this detestable weather? Honestly, it didn't matter — they just had to try. He puffed out his fur against the chill and kept his stark blue eyes trained for his next order.

@tallulah & others hunting

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; January 26th, 2024 at 12:36 PM. Reason: forgot some formatting whoopsie
Old January 26th, 2024, 02:20 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Event [#event]

Lots of cats began showing up to join, which pleased Fadingsun. Maybe RiverClan wasn't as deep in the mud as they seemed from the surface.

However, they quickly took it upon themselves to begin organizing patrols. While he appreciated the enthusiasm, that wasn't really the way he intended for this to go.

"Hold on!" he called. "I didn't tell everyone to start organizing their own patrols. With multiple cats trying to organize patrols, it's going to get confusing. Once I've given enough time for cats to show up, I'll sort everyone out. I have no problem with cats volunteering to lead patrols or to help me organize, but nobody should be taking it upon themselves to make a patrol without any direction."

( For the sake of avoiding any chaos or confusion, please refrain from organizing any patrols without direction from Fadingsun! I appreciate all the enthusiasm! Thank you! )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 26th, 2024, 02:23 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw
purrks ; the collector
she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Cherry~

trigger warnings for this post: none
' while i cannot speak for the rest of the supplies, i really need poppy seeds for birchbranch's pain, and the medicine den is fully out. none. if that could also be organized, that would be lovely. ' cobwebpaw attempted a smile that looked pretty much like a grimace.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old January 26th, 2024, 02:51 PM

@Cherry~

"We have to wait for your command?" Swanbite joined her gathering Clanmates, fiery eyes locked on Fadingsun with a challenging glimmer. "We're warriors, weren't we? We go on random patrols all the time! Or at least we should go on more patrols. The fact that you're bringing them to a halt is a little ridiculous, mm? Isn't that the point of your little calling? Now you're slowing us down, what a shame..." The winter-white she-cat took a seat beside Fadingsun, curling her feathery tail gracefully over her cold paws. "The Clan is eager to help, and I see nothing wrong with that, darling." She purred, giving her paw a swift lick before swiping it over her ear.

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 26th, 2024 at 02:56 PM. Reason: i can't spell x_x
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:21 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Glittering eyes turned on Swanbite. So, it seemed they couldn't escape any problems. "If you don't like the way I'm running my own event, then either shut up and deal with it, or leave. There's no point in having this be an event if everyone is going to organize their own patrols like they'd be doing on any ordinary day. Or not doing, since if the state of this Clan is anything to go by not many warriors have been stepping up to do anything beyond what's necessary lately.

"You said it yourself: you're capable of organizing your own patrol. So, if you don't want to participate, go on your own patrol. Nobody is keeping you here. I have no problem with cats making suggestions and volunteering for specific patrols, but don't sit there and act like you have any right to be snotty with me when this is a completely voluntary event."

RiverClan cats had proven time and time again to have a problem with authority; if this Clan was ever going to pull themselves up, their warriors needed to learn how to follow instructions. If Swanbite didn't like the way a completely voluntary event was being run, nobody was keeping her here.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
As both Sorrelblaze and Amberwing seemed eager to go out hunting, Dusklion was about to open her jaw to reply to the latter when the sound of her brother stole her attention. She glanced at him with a raised brow, frankly a bit surprised. She didn't quite... understand what was wrong with separating into separate groups, but she kept her mouth shut for now.

Until Swanbite came in, and Fadingsun all but bit her head off. Quick to jump in Dusklion waved her tail. "Alright, you two, put your claws away, sheesh." Blue eyes rolled good-naturedly as she glanced between her brother and the Clanmate. Though she didn't agree with halting the organization of the patrols, now wasn't the time and place to dictate that. "Both of you make great points. Let's just wait until more of us show up, 'n then we can get started. Who knows? Maybe Fades has something up his paws we don't know about yet." Yeah, that was it.

Casting a grin and a shrug to her brother the dark-furred cat took a seat and looked towards Amberwing. "River huntin' could be good to start with! Paws crossed they're not all frozen over yet." She didn't think they were... but there was still snow and frost on the ground so it was anyone's call. As Stagheart came over Dusk gave him a nod. "Great to have you, Stags! What do you reckon' - land huntin' or fishin'? Personally I prefer catchin' birds - especially crows. Yeugh!" Crows were the bane of her existence - Wormbite had taught her that. Evil, stinky creatures. Bleh. She'd catch and kill them all if she had to.

Dusklion didn't make any move towards leaving yet, deciding to wait to see what else her brother had planned before barging down the Patrol Path headfirst.

[ @Sklee @JollyMoons @SentimentalSquid ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 26th, 2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 04:07 PM

@tallulah @Cherry~

My my, what a temper! Quick to snap, eh? She'll store that away in her memory, for sure.

Swanbite kept her cool beside Fadingsun as he threatened her to either do it his way or leave his event. Golly, whatever would she do! A smug smile rested on her face as she gazed at him, pondering how he thinks snapping at her will get anything done. What a waste of breath. "I was merely making an observation," She cooed, just before Dusklion hopped between them and began yapping as well. Was that even really necessary, either? Stars, RiverClan sure was turned upside down today! StarClan must be really laughing at them now. She'll have to really put her claws in to whip this Clan into shape...but of course, she would do it with more grace than Fadingsun ever could. She was sure of that.

"Perhaps, perhaps..." Swanbite purred in reply to Dusklion, highly doubting Fading had anything up his paws.

Sorrelblaze stood there like a deer in the headlights as he just witnessed the the most pathetic fish-brained argument in his life. He might've lost braincells from it. "Err, right, hunting..." He shook his pelt lightly, mostly to fluff up against the cold, but to also shake off the second-paw-awkwardness heating beneath his pelt. "I personally love fishing, so I also hope the river isn't completely frozen over today."

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 27th, 2024 at 12:06 AM.
Closed Thread