Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:03 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:40 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:36 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2022, 04:00 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Fawnpaw Search Parties

Flintfang
He/Him

Flintfang was usually not in the business of comforting broken hearted souls. But one look at Silverpaw had his exterior crumbling, and within moments, Flintfang had drawn Silverpaw into an open-armed embrace. His poor, poor baby sister. She was going through so much stress, and Flintfang was unable to assist her with that pain. He wished he could take all her sadness and shoulder her burden, but all Flintfang could do was press his white muzzle against the top of her head. Silver fur swayed slightly in the breeze whipping through camp, and Flintfang drew his kin closer, as if wanting to protect her from the harsh, cold reality of the world.

“Hey,” Flintfang whispered to his baby sister, tears pricking his green eyes and threatening to spill over. “Look at me, love.” A paw lifted, pressing against Silverpaw's cheek and tilting her face up so that it was angled towards him. Seeing the utter hurt in Silverpaw's eyes made Flintfang regret all those moons that he'd not bothered showing her paternal affection. Wiping away her tears with his other paw, the handsome silver tom gently lowered his head to press his forehead against hers. “You know I love you, right? And I'd understand if you didn't want to go out and search for Fawnpaw after all. A long rest will do you good.”

[ @maple. - Silverpaw | Probably isn't the best place for their sibling bonding time but here you go XD ]

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 10:49 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Walking up to the growing crowd, it wasn't a surprise that search patrols would be organised. He briefly looked over everyone else, noting who showed up. This was undeniably a worrying situation, you'd almost hope rogues wouldn't be involved again. Although the other possibility wouldn't be much better, would it. Silently he remained, ready to help.

Old November 3rd, 2022, 01:58 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Event [#event]

PATROLS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 10TH AT 11:59 PM EST
---
"I will be leading Flamebriar ( @NinjaBloss), Gingerfrost ( @Estelle), Rainwhisper ( @Ashcloud the WindClanner), and Amberpaw ( @Sklee) to the Lionsbeach! I trust you all will leave any dangerous opponents to me while you search!" Her claws flexed as she remembered a particularly nasty battle with a crab last moon. It would be a shame if we lost the scent of Little Fawn due to those red demons. I will defeat them all! Satisfied with her group of warriors, she turned her orange eyes to the next capable leader that caught her eye.

"Sma- Slatestripe ( @Cherry~)!" A proud look flashed across her face for remembering the warrior's name before returning back to her serious face. "Please lead Wildholly ( @IvySpirit), Fennelcall ( @Apollo.) and young Kestrelpaw ( @lonely.lilyx) to the Small Pines!" While Slatestripe was puny in size, he was known to have unique approaches to problems. Perhaps that was what they needed to find Fawnpaw. Once she was sure the other members of the patrol had heard their assignment, she moved onto the next.
Optional prompt: While looking for clues, someone walks right into a spider's web... eek!! Will they freak out? Will the others laugh at them? Who knows!

"Seedheart ( @Fawnhearted)! I ask you to take Mapledawn ( @oleander), Sourpatch ( @TheDragonGoddess), Pebblesplash ( @IvySpirit) and Bluepaw ( @Crystal The Crystal Cat) to Sedgewater valley! Perhaps Little Fawn was scooped up by Windclan's vicious winds..." The image of the tiny medicine cat being swept away by a fierce gust of wind sent a shiver down the spotted molly's spine. Can you fight wind? She would ponder this later...
Optional prompt: A particularly feisty rabbit has crossed your path... do you fight or flee?

"Adderscale ( @Flea) and Storksong ( @nocturnal naiad), I entrust you with Bluebellpaw ( @lonely.lilyx) and Ryeclaw ( @TheDragonGoddess). Take them and search the Saltmeadow Marsh." Shadowclan was the most likely candidate for kitnapping... would they stoop this low? It was up to the warriors and apprentice to find out.
Optional prompt: Someone stumbles upon a rotting crow corpse. Is this an omen? Or is it just stinky?

"Flintfang ( @Kat), you will take your precious Silverpaw ( @maple.), as well as Goldenleaf ( @Ashcloud the WindClanner) and Lilycreek ( @lonely.lilyx) to Haven Springs. Do not let your guard down, and do not be tempted by the amazingly warm water." Another day she would recommend a group outing to the warm waters... they were truly a delight! Focus!
Optional prompt: Despite her warnings, someone is tempted by the hot springs...

Finally, Sunstone. He had been so rational and level headed during this terrifying kitnapping... she would entrust him with the scariest place in the whole forest. "Sunstone ( @lumina), please bring Cricketsting ( @Dirtfur), Ryeclaw ( @TheDragonGoddess) and Drizzlepaw ( @Firefly) to the Sleepy thicket... and do not have fear. I'm sure the ghosts had nothing to do with this." Could the cats of this patrol sense the pure terror radiating from Featherflame at the mention of the Sleepy thicket? Did they even know of the headless cat that roamed its lands? Even I do not dare to go there... that's why I will send Sunstone!
Optional prompt: Wait... is that a g-g-g-GHOST???

There was no time to wait for questions! Featherflame had crabs to destroy and a Fawn to find! Summoning her patrolmates with a flick of her fluffy tail, she dashed off towards the Lionsbeach. Oh Little Fawn... where are you?

YOUR CHARACTERS WILL NOT FIND FAWNPAW. They may report any faint signs of her scent throughout the territory, but nothing more. Fawnpaw will eventually be returning on her own for Birdie's plot, which can be found here.

Your characters have 1 week to report their findings back to Featherflame and Sunstone! Remember they will NOT be finding Fawnpaw.

Last edited by Poprock; November 3rd, 2022 at 01:59 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 02:20 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- .Fennelcall. -
( @Cherry~ @IvySpirit @lonely.lilyx pff what a coincidence @TheDragonGoddess I think poprock accidentally put Rye on twice, I'd say just pick one to put Sour on lol )

The lilac tabby nodded and looked around the gathered cats, he had been put on a patrol lead by Slatestripe, he hadn't spoken to them that often and honestly didn't know much about them, same goes for Wildholly. Now there was someone on his patrol he knew, his little sister, Kestrelpaw. She probably wouldn't be that happy being placed on a patrol with him but he didn't mind, she had been pretty unnerved about what happened during the meeting concerning Birdpaw, so it was actually better that they were put into a search party together, that way he could keep an eye on her. He also noticed that his littermate Ryeclaw had also asked to go on a patrol, it was a shame that the two brothers hadn't also been placed onto the same party as Fennelcall hadn't really spoken to him for a bit.. Fennelcall tried to catch his littermates eye and gave him a little 'hello' wave with his tail.

Fennelcall stretched before finding a place out of the others way to sit and wait for the rest of the patrol to gather, he hoped that they would at least find some sign that Fawnpaw was okay, but he had doubts they would find her. Actually they were probably more likely to spot that foxheart, Beastgrowl, and if they did, Fennelcall flexed his claws, he would not hesitate to hold up the conditions of the exile.

Last edited by Apollo.; November 3rd, 2022 at 02:32 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 02:24 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

( @Cherry~ @Apollo. @lonely.lilyx )

---

WildHolly

The black molly grunted. "Let's get this over with..." she mumbled. she didn't know any of the other cats that well... and all everyone knew about her is that she is grumpy... maybe this was a chance to make some friends...?

Last edited by Dakotaa; November 3rd, 2022 at 02:24 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 02:38 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// @Fawnhearted @oleander @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit \\

/ I'll just post first, and then the posting order is the order of the mentions, k? also I volunteer to chase the rabbit if everyone is ok with that. also also sorry for the short post. \

Bluepaw nodded at his name and looked around for the cats he was gonna go with.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 3rd, 2022, 02:47 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Sunstone nodded in thanks to Featherflame for sorting search parties with such ease. He was glad that so many warriors and apprentices stepped up to help search for poor little Fawnpaw -- it truly shows how beloved she is and how many hearts she's touched among RiverClan. When we find her, I'll be sure to bring her extra gifts and pay extra good attention to her. He thought to himself with another nod.

Once his patrol was assigned, the worried warrior allowed himself a faint smile at Featherflame's comment on ghosts. "If there are any ghosts, I'm sure they'll do us no harm." With that, he waited for Cricketsting, Ryeclaw, and Drizzlepaw to gather with him before heading out.

@Dirtfur @TheDragonGoddess @Firefly

Old November 3rd, 2022, 03:05 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// @Fawnhearted @oleander @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit \\

/ I'll just post first, and then the posting order is the order of the mentions, k? also I volunteer to chase the rabbit if everyone is ok with that. also also sorry for the short post. \

Bluepaw nodded at his name and looked around for the cats he was gonna go with.
Seedheart padded over to join the group, before briskly nodding and saying they should go. She was quite worried for he apprentice and wanted to find her, the sooner the better.

@oleander @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit I'm literally so busy so short post but I didn't want to hold y'all up

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; November 3rd, 2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 03:33 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

-Kestrelpaw-
@Apollo. @Cherry~ @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit

She frowned a little as patrols were issued out. Fennelcall, and Ryeclaw? She groaned inwardly, but refused to let it show. She went off to find her brothers, and who were the others? Ah, Slatestripe and Wildholly. Fine, she'd be nice for as long as she could.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old November 3rd, 2022, 03:41 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Event [#event]

PATROLS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 10TH AT 11:59 PM EST
---
"I will be leading Flamebriar ( @NinjaBloss), Gingerfrost ( @Estelle), Rainwhisper ( @Ashcloud the WindClanner), and Amberpaw ( @Sklee) to the Lionsbeach! I trust you all will leave any dangerous opponents to me while you search!" Her claws flexed as she remembered a particularly nasty battle with a crab last moon. It would be a shame if we lost the scent of Little Fawn due to those red demons. I will defeat them all! Satisfied with her group of warriors, she turned her orange eyes to the next capable leader that caught her eye.

"Sma- Slatestripe ( @Cherry~)!" A proud look flashed across her face for remembering the warrior's name before returning back to her serious face. "Please lead Wildholly ( @IvySpirit), Fennelcall ( @Apollo.) and young Kestrelpaw ( @lonely.lilyx) to the Small Pines!" While Slatestripe was puny in size, he was known to have unique approaches to problems. Perhaps that was what they needed to find Fawnpaw. Once she was sure the other members of the patrol had heard their assignment, she moved onto the next.
Optional prompt: While looking for clues, someone walks right into a spider's web... eek!! Will they freak out? Will the others laugh at them? Who knows!

"Seedheart ( @Fawnhearted)! I ask you to take Mapledawn ( @oleander), Sourpatch ( @TheDragonGoddess), Pebblesplash ( @IvySpirit) and Bluepaw ( @Crystal The Crystal Cat) to Sedgewater valley! Perhaps Little Fawn was scooped up by Windclan's vicious winds..." The image of the tiny medicine cat being swept away by a fierce gust of wind sent a shiver down the spotted molly's spine. Can you fight wind? She would ponder this later...
Optional prompt: A particularly feisty rabbit has crossed your path... do you fight or flee?

"Adderscale ( @Flea) and Storksong ( @nocturnal naiad), I entrust you with Bluebellpaw ( @lonely.lilyx) and Ryeclaw ( @TheDragonGoddess). Take them and search the Saltmeadow Marsh." Shadowclan was the most likely candidate for kitnapping... would they stoop this low? It was up to the warriors and apprentice to find out.
Optional prompt: Someone stumbles upon a rotting crow corpse. Is this an omen? Or is it just stinky?

"Flintfang ( @Kat), you will take your precious Silverpaw ( @maple.), as well as Goldenleaf ( @Ashcloud the WindClanner) and Lilycreek ( @lonely.lilyx) to Haven Springs. Do not let your guard down, and do not be tempted by the amazingly warm water." Another day she would recommend a group outing to the warm waters... they were truly a delight! Focus!
Optional prompt: Despite her warnings, someone is tempted by the hot springs...

Finally, Sunstone. He had been so rational and level headed during this terrifying kitnapping... she would entrust him with the scariest place in the whole forest. "Sunstone ( @lumina), please bring Cricketsting ( @Dirtfur), Ryeclaw ( @TheDragonGoddess) and Drizzlepaw ( @Firefly) to the Sleepy thicket... and do not have fear. I'm sure the ghosts had nothing to do with this." Could the cats of this patrol sense the pure terror radiating from Featherflame at the mention of the Sleepy thicket? Did they even know of the headless cat that roamed its lands? Even I do not dare to go there... that's why I will send Sunstone!
Optional prompt: Wait... is that a g-g-g-GHOST???

There was no time to wait for questions! Featherflame had crabs to destroy and a Fawn to find! Summoning her patrolmates with a flick of her fluffy tail, she dashed off towards the Lionsbeach. Oh Little Fawn... where are you?

YOUR CHARACTERS WILL NOT FIND FAWNPAW. They may report any faint signs of her scent throughout the territory, but nothing more. Fawnpaw will eventually be returning on her own for Birdie's plot, which can be found here.

Your characters have 1 week to report their findings back to Featherflame and Sunstone! Remember they will NOT be finding Fawnpaw.

Amberpaw perked her ears up at the mention that she would be joining Featherflame at Lionsbeach. She'd been there only once before, but she remembered her defeat of several crabs surprisingly well. She was all too happy to fall in line with Featherflame, planning to look for a stick as soon as she could.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Closed Thread