Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:30 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 04:26 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:24 PM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by constellation
Today 04:21 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2022, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

~ IVYPAW ~

Ivypaw nodded at Orchidmoon and followed the she-cat inside. There was the ThunderClan camp. This was the first time she had ever been inside an enemy's camp. Actually, the trip through ThunderClan had been the first time she'd been within enemy territory. Dawnstar seemed to have claimed her spot on the branches of some tree that looked like the place where the leader would normally address their Clan. Fitting, since she was to be the leader of ThunderClan soon. Nectarflame? Who was that? Ivypaw thought back to Dawnstar mentioning making a deal with a ThunderClan warrior. Was this the ThunderClan warrior? Meanwhile, ThunderClan were doing nothing to stop her glorious leader from claiming her spot on the tree. How pathetic. How disrespectful. Wasn't Dogbark the deputy? They all seemed to be waiting on Nectarflame.

Orchidmoon didn't seem to worry about stealth as she rose her voice, but Ivypaw did think that she could've been quieter about giving out instructions. Ivypaw nodded at the directions and took up a spot by the Thunderwillow, in a position where she could see behind Dawnstar, the front, and one side. Only one side lay in shadow to her. Ivypaw's long, sharp claws were out, flexing on the ground beneath, her sharp amber gaze as deadly as an owl's as it searched for any aggressive cats who might try to attack Dawnstar from behind.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:05 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@spade @Clock Dragonshifter
Vibrations traveled throughout the ground floor as Thunderclan stirred in its sleep. Lotuspaw was never a deep sleeper, always quick to jolt awake at the slightest movement. This fear had settled since they've joined this clan but recently it had worsened once more. The moment an apprentice walked past them, the apprentice jolted away - gasping for air. Their heart skipped a beat as no sun shone through the den. Another night meeting. Those were never good. Their gaze looks around for Rosepaw and Sagepaw but not spotting them, curiously they exit the den.

A strange scent has flooded the clearing Lotuspaw picks up on until their gazes lands onto Dawnstar and her hound. (They are blissfully unaware of the darkness attached to the two. In their sight, these were outsider cats. Nothing more, nothing less.) They put two and two together and gasp, "Ooh!" They mewed, their copper hues widening in curiosity. Jeez, everyone is just STARING at them. That is like, REALLY RUDE THUNDERCLAN. Lotuspaw was the only one with social skills around here.

Grinning, they stupidly begin to approach Grimhound. Their stub tail flickering back and forth, "Yoo! Are you new? Are you going to join Thunderclan???!! Why are you here so late? How are you here? Did someone take you here?" Lotuspaw squeaked, tilting their head at him. Woah, what a scarred cat. It makes them frown for a moment; it must've hurt him. They hope he's okay. It's at least impressive. "Cool! I like your scars, do they hurt? I used to know a cat with a lot of scars. Whitewolf, she was also cool. What's your name? Why do you .,,smell weird? Oh, oh, maybe I'm just used to Thunderclan's scent now, " They questioned, looking towards Dawnstar. "Is that your friend?" She wasn't supposed to be on top of that, was she? That makes their fur rise uncomfortably. Uhm. Okay. Maybe just a bit of a weirdo.

As if just now noticing, Lotuspaw's gaze flickers down to Wishkit. "Aye!" They gasp, leaning down to gently boop the small kit. "Why are you awaakeee? HM? Kit, I think ya should go back to the nursery. It is WAAAYYY too late for you, where the heck are your parents?" They asked, huffing. PARENTS. DID THEY SERIOUSLY NOT SEE THEIR KIT LEAVE THE NURSERY? Jeez, lucky the kit didn't walk out of camp.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 1st, 2022 at 07:10 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:19 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Vixenpaw--
The apprentice slunk into the ThunderClan camp behind her mentor as her green eyes flitted around in excitement. She wasn't just in enemy territory, but in an enemy camp. Real life experiences didn't get much better than this, perhaps if she did well during the takeover then Dawnstar would give her her warrior name? Although if there was no fighting that was unlikely, so hopefully one of the pathetic squirrels would dare to try to knock Dawnstar of the tree so she could shred them.

As Ivypaw went around to the back of the tree at Orchidmoon's order, Vixenpaw went and guarded the right side in case anyone decided to come from the side. Her claws were unsheathed, but her gaze was calm and the only sign of any agitation was the rhythmic lashing of her tail. The molly couldn't help the adrenaline rush that came with invading a camp, things could turn ugly in a split second and if she wasn't prepared than she could get killed, and the last thing she wanted was her legacy to be "the apprentice that got killed by a squirrel".

@Naiad

--Shiningskies--
The ginger warrior bolted upright as a yowl rang in the nighttime air and her Clanmates burst into chaos. It wasn't a voice she recognized yet the cat had called out Nectarflame's name as if there for a purpose. As she darted out of the warriors' den her brain seemed to stall as she registered that it was Dawnstar who was on the Thunderwillow. Dawnstar. The ShadowClan leader. What the hell?

By this point in time the molly's fur was completely spiked and her claws were unsheathed as she glared up in anger. What was she doing here with a patrol of cats, coming into their camp in the middle of the night? Nothing good could come of this, that was for sure. Shiningskies whipped her head back towards the warriors den as a low growl rumbled out of her jaws. "Nectarflame, what is the meaning of this? Why has Dawnstar called for you?" she called loud enough for the warrior to here if she was in camp, amber eyes glaring as she looked around for the Bengal as she awaited a response.

@implimm
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @x ghostie, @Clock Dragonshifter, @spade

>Buckbranch<
Dread turned into a flood of panic as Buckbranch watched two small kids, a kit and an apprentice, wander right up to the tom sitting beneath the Thunderwillow as if without a single care in the world, and immediately he bolted from his spot near the den and reached to scoop Wishkit back. The sickly sweet threat that oozed from the scarred tom's mouth made his stomach turn. He shot the warrior a sharp warning glance as he moved to pull Wishkit away with a forepaw. "Wishkit, I want you to stay near me or Sparrowflight, do not go running up to warriors you don't know. Lotuspaw! This is ShadowClan paying us an unwelcome visit, not a Gathering. Come here, sit with me and do not approach anyone you don't recognize." Panic made his voice high and sharp and he eyed Grimhound, lips rippling in the beginnings of a snarl.

"Lay a single claw on them, snake, and I'll make sure you won't have any left."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:22 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

@spade @x ghostie @Clock Dragonshifter

~Mallardstep~

Was that a kit and an apprentice around Grimhound? A image of what the Shadowclan warrior could do to them flashed in his mind. Just the thought made his heart speed up. Wasn’t that Sagepaw, his apprentice’s, sibling?Honestly what had gotten into them? What did they think they were doing! Did they think this was some sort of game? His ears flattened back against his head as he padded over to them. This is no time for goofing around! Lotuspaw at least should know that! He thought his tail lashing from side to side. His eyes boring daggers into Grimhound.

“What are you two doing? Go back to your dens. It’s too late to be out. Let the warriors handle this.” He meowed perhaps more gruffly than necessary. He was too rattled for tact. He picked Wishkit up by their scruff. He didn’t have time for the kit to try any antics.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:28 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

➢ Skyshard | He/him | @spade @x ghostie

A dark gray cloudy lump of fur lay in the Warrior den, the dead of night sheltering the large oriental. The Shadowclanners were silent as a dead body, but they forgot one thing. To mask their scent with herbs. Not a single one had even bothered to roll in mud, or brush away in chervil. Idiots, respectfully. Sexondly, actually, they didn’t forget this one, they wouldn’t even know. Skyshard sure as hell was not asleep. The Thunderclan warrior was trying to fall asleep, however despite his efforts, insomnia won this nightly battle with a triumphant smile on it’s face once again as it striked Skyshard dead. Guess that was a good thing tonight. The scent of Shadowclan wafted into his nose like a lingering shadow, dark and never ending. I won’t lie. I’ve been wanting to join Shadowclan for moons, but things keep on popping up. Too many people to care about, blegh. First, there was Dawnstar. Then Grimhound. These were the two cats he had chosen to keep tabs on. He keeps tabs on two cats from each clan, it was simply a practice he used to keep aware. The cats were random, aside from the leader. He always kept tabs on the leader, then tone random cat. Most times they were warriors, but there was a Riverclan apprentice he also liked to observe at gatherings and such.

The harder part was figuring out their names. He just skimmed over the clan at gatherings and picked out of the huge pool of cats, but he had to listen closely to hear their names and some more minor info. Erupting from his previous form of simply a heap of off-black fur, he sauntered out of the Warrior den, his gaze quickly shifting to watch Grimhound one up Wishkit. Not bothering with being stealthy, he padded up to the Shadowclan Warrior, head held high. “Woah, tiger. ‘S a kit you’re tryna kill there? Because if you didn’t think so, it’s pretty obvious, and I’d like to stop the act right here. Step off the stage, act I is over, you can go one up another Warrior here, not a helpless kit. ‘S warrior code, don’t harm this little one here.” Tiger was a compliment. Didn’t sound alike one, but it was. A tiger was a very fierce, savage and ferocious animal, and those three things were what every Shadowclanner aspired to be. Savage, fierce, and ferocious. He didn’t want to fight with Grimhound, he was a warrior of the clan he was building up to joining soon. Praying that Grimhound would just leave the two alone was false hope, a cat like him doesn’t back down from a fight. Never.

Just then, he noticed Lotuspaw walk up and act as if Grimhound, the murderous guy, was some laid back goof who was just as sleep-drunk as he was. Sure, the kid was probably just trying to be nice, but ther antics would probably get them killed. Still, Skyshard didn’t want to fight with someone who by great chance may be his clanmate in future moons. Maybe. Dawnstar may not even admit him into the clan. After all, Thunderclanners were pathetic and dramatic squirrels in their eyes. “Lotuspaw, you great doofus! This is a Shadowclanner, not any usual cat! It’s another raid! Now is not the time to be polite,” He mustered, crouching down before standing back up, awaiting the likely furious and irritated, maybe even taken aback, reaction of Grimhound. He glanced down at Thunderclan. It’s ground. All of it, not just below him, the whole place. This will be the ,ast time it’s cleared of blood for some time. But at last, Justice will be brought to Thunderclan, the weaker ones will be killed, and the willing, smart ones will live. Only those.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; February 1st, 2022 at 07:29 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:29 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

@Jayvines

~Eaglekit~

Sparrowflight popped out from nowhere to stand in front of the nursery. At first the sight of her filled him with panic. She was a warrior after all, and they had done nothing but be big and scary so far. However, she took a protective position in front of the nursery. Between him and the other cats. A strange feeling erupted in his chest. What was that? Oh I feel protected…I didn’t know warriors could make you feel that way. He thought while he ducked behind her.

Then she confirmed that it wasn’t safe. He stepped back into the nursery just enough so he could still see a little from around Sparrowflight. Why had Wishkit left! Would she be ok? He hoped so. He hoped the warriors would protect her too. His tail whisked back and forth nervously.

“Who are those cats?” He meowed the pitch of his voice reverting to that of a kit much young than himself. He puffed out his pelt in an effort to calm himself down.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:39 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softpaw of Thunderclan |

She woke up with a pounding headache, not due to all the yelling, but, uh, actually she had no idea why, she just had a headache. Softpaw walked out and saw chaos and Shadowclan, while she nearly brought her claws out, she realized this wasn't, a raid, Dawnstar was on the willow and, uh, who was that in the clearing? Honestly, the molly knew Dawnstar wasn't stupid enough to come on her own, so it seems like someone didn't follow directions, kind of funny, to be honest.

| CLOSED!

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old February 1st, 2022, 07:50 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bushpaw had been spacing out in the middle of camp, his eyes darting the cloudy sky. That’s when he had suddenly heard commotion, and one moment he was staring at the sky, next he was next to his sisters and in front of Shadowclan itself. He shook his head, mumbling to himself. “I don’t like this..I don’t like this..” He breathed heavily, and started to panic. He knew Shadowclan was dangerous and what they did. He could almost hear his own breath over all the talking. Then he saw Lotuspaw acting..Lotuspaw.

He always liked when Lotuspaw was themselves, but this wasn’t the time. They needed to be cautious, and not..sniffing the intimidating shadowclanner. He quickly wrapped his bushy tail around Lotuspaw and tugged softly, making sure not to hurt them. “Lotuspaw please, I don’t want you to be hurt. I know you, but this is…not very clever.” He knew he sounded desperate, especially with just a friend he had sneaked out of camp with. But truly, he couldn’t help but make sure Lotuspaw was safe.

( @x ghostie )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old February 1st, 2022, 08:01 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
[OPEN]
@Naiad

The lithe she-cat stalked through the unfamiliar territory with the group of Shadowclan cats around her and Danwstar ahead of her. The tendriled bare trees cast ragged shadows through the silver moonlight that came alive with the mass of cats moving in and out of them. Cougarivy's grin stayed unfettered across her face the entire journey. She was a cat of stealth but she had no qualms with being seen. She'd come here hoping for a fight and she'd be disappointed if she could move in and leave without a single drop of blood shed.

They stopped outside the camp entrance. Cougarivy flexed her claws, gouging the forest floor beneath her pads as she listened to Dawnstar's orders before turning to Orchidmoon. An excited growl rumbled low in her throat through her toothy grin as Orchidmoon turned and Cougarivy followed her and Dawnstar into the foreign camp. Dawnstar jumped into their Thunderwillow as though it were made for her and Cougarivy found a spot away from the rest of her patrol, stationing herself to look out among the Thunderclan cats. She couldn't call them much of warriors as they sulked out from their dens, whining and complaining, begging for some leadership to tell them what to do, not a single one trying to fight the five measly intruders. Pity.

Cougarivy thought to sit tall, like Dawnstar or Elmshadow, but she couldn't get the energy buzzing through her to quiet so she stayed on all four paws, working her claws into Thunderclan dirt and shuffling her paws as she waited and prayed that somebody may do something.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; February 1st, 2022 at 11:48 PM.
Closed Thread