Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As the earth trembles...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:00 PM
The Monster Den
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:50 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Daragca
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2021, 10:20 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: All Men are Made of Water

@OhZeeWolf

Twisted paw watched from the edges of the crowd. She watched as others stepped up. Maybe she could try it out. Yes, her right foreleg was badly twisted and scarred, but she had three other good legs, and more than anything, she wanted to be a help to her clan. She edged forward cautiously, her head down slightly to avoid anyone else’s gazes. Her eyes flicked nervously around as she looked at the other cats. She looked up at Whitewolf hopefully as she limped over. “I-I’ll join. That is, if you’ll let me, I’m sure I can learn tk swim!” She said fervently, her usual timidity forgotten. She needed something useful to do for the clan. She would not be a burden, especially not now.

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old July 12th, 2021, 10:44 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

She got in the water and helped flypaw. “Gotcha.”
@Riverfly

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old July 13th, 2021, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Silverdust looked at the rest swimming in the water and nods she was nervous but gets in slowly @Willowfern

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; July 18th, 2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old July 13th, 2021, 03:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Willowfern @OhZeeWolf @~Fox~ - Sorry if I'm no supposed to mention you! {Yellow Group} ]

Mistyshade pricked her ears. Water combat? She padded over. "I know this already started, but may I still join?" the she-cat asked, interest showing in her voice.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 13th, 2021, 06:24 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

For @Willowfern (Pinewatch)
For @Riverfly (Flypaw)
For @ShadowWing65 (Twistedpaw)
For @~Storm~ (Mistyshade)

Turning her head as she heard a cry for help, Whitewolf noticed that Flypaw was beginning to drown. The Apprentice probably shouldn't have rushed right into the deep; that was certainly her doing. But Whitewolf wasn't about to let the young one drown for her mistake--she was sure fear had just taught Flypaw her lesson.

"Pinewatch, make sure Flypaw can breathe and get her closer to shore."

It felt strange administering orders outside of leading patrols, but Whitewolf supposed she could become used it. These swimming lessons were for ThunderClan's betterment and Whitewolf would gladly support such improvements from the front.

"Of course you can join," she told Twistedpaw, tattered ear flicking in an additional response. Whitewolf had three legs herself--if anyone could show Twistedpaw that a disabled cat could swim then it would be her. "You can do it, Twistedpaw. I believe in you."

It was then that Mistyshade arrived. Oh, good, another Warrior--the majority of cats who'd shown up seemed to be Apprentices so far. Whitewolf had half-hoped to see the Apprentices who'd attended today teach their mentors to swim, but that made better sense vice versa.

"Welcome, Mistyshade. Feel free to participate."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 13th, 2021, 06:55 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @OhZeeWolf ]

{Yellow Group}

Mistyshade smiled warmly at Whitewolf. "Thank you," she meowed with another small smile. She could already swim a little, but she did have to practice it a little more, so this event would be perfect. She did like what this was about because it would help them against RiverClan.

Oh, those filthy fish cats. They blamed everything on ThunderClan, even though it was their fault, because they were the ones who'd killed Buckstar in the first place. Okay, but now Mistyshade had to return her mind back to swimming training. "Whitewolf? May I ask, how or where do we start? Like, do we just go into the water or are there specific instructions?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 13th, 2021, 07:04 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
Flypaw smiled and walked to the water. She immediately went in to the water and started to swim. She loved swimming! half way through her paw snagged on something. She yowled in surprise and tried to get free but she couldn't break loose! She tried pawing at the thing and even biting it but nothing worked! "Help!" She yowled. "I'm stuck!"
(sorry was she not supposed to go in yet? I get confused pretty often)
Thunderchaser
--------------------
Greengroup
--------------------

Thunderchaser heard the cry fot help and swam over as fast as she could. Crap, Uhhhhh. She searched for something to get the cat loose with but couldn't see anything. Welp she better learn this now. Thunderchaser stuck her head up from the water and grabbed the snagged item. She also grabbed flypaw. bringing them back to shore.Be more careful. Stay in the shallow side with everybody else for a while. She told the young she-cat as thunderchaser went back to her spot near pinewatch.)

(nah your good, everybody was starting to get into the water)

Old July 13th, 2021, 07:11 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

For @~Fox~ (Thunderchaser)
For @~Storm~ (Mistyshade)

Whitewolf dipped her head at Mistyshade, still standing in the water which washed a bit of the grime from her neglected pelt. "You can enter the water, although I recommend choosing a place you can stand in if you think you'll struggle. Then report to Pinewatch or Thunderchaser for specific instructions."

She then turned to Thunderchaser. Good--the Warrior was helping poor Flypaw get unstuck.

"Thank you, Thunderchaser. If you don't mind, could you split up with Pinewatch to observe a second group? We need to ensure we monitor everyone so nobody drowns."

[Yellow group will be with Thunderchaser. Red group will be with Pinewatch]
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 13th, 2021, 07:25 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser
--------------------
Green & yellow
---------------------

Thunderchaser nodded. She knew atleast one of these cats were gonna start drowning. It hurt her to think about it. But it was a possibility.

Old July 13th, 2021, 07:58 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Pinewatch
________
@OhZeeWolf
@~Fox~
Green
(gee, thanks a lot for waiting until I woke up you stinks!
This is a joke lol)

Waiting until the majority of the cats got into the water, Pinewatch jumped in and made her way to the deep side, ducking her head under the water to get a feel for it.
Popping her head back up, she said to Whitewolf and Thunderchaser,
“Oh yeah! This is a perfect day for swimming, would you like me to start instructions now?”
Closed Thread