Role in the family: Older Child
Will you die?: No

Name: Ross
Age [Must be under 17 ]: 16
Appearance: Tall, skinny, with black hair and navy blue eyes
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: Sweet Ross!

Last edited by Poppyfrost; July 1st, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:50 PM

Default Re: The It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

"You are all certainly a fiery couple..." was his response watching as Grace stormed off with naruto trailing behind. He slightly chuckled and continued after him. "Sage... It's almost like you are carrying the whole family... I'm sure The rest of us will understand if you so choose to disappear for hours on end" he said with a wide smile of approval. "Besides, we will make sure you get it right... If you don't I suppose we can still support you but I don't know.. We might have to sell your kidney on the black market to make up for your failure" he chuckled. With a deep sigh following, patting him on the shoulder gently. "It's good to know that you and Lisa will go somewhere. The rest of us are thieves"

Grace spun and looked at naruto. She sighed "your just so adorable it's hard to stay mad" she said heaving a heavy sigh before leaning in and kissing him. "Try to do it politly, that may work. Or hey tell them that I'm your girlfriend and sage is your boyfriend.. Perhaps they will get scared because of last time" she said lookign at him with a concerned expression
Sage mock-gasped. "Don't sell my kidney!" He chuckled, before smiling gently at Kaito. "I'm sure you and the others will find something you're good at. Now, take these back to the house. I've got to meet up with Master Fergus now so we can head up to the manor to get His Lordship's measurements." They were only a mile just out of the town, their huge but old and falling-apart house just over the horizon. "I'll be back this evening." Sage assured Kaito, before taking off at a sprint towards the town.
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Name: Peter Evlain
Appearance: On Character website
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: On Character website

Name: Hunter
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...-anime-boy.jpg
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: You know him~ <3
Where's Ross? ;-;
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:56 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Where's Ross? ;-;
ACK! adding that now! XD)
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto smiles happily as he kisses her back and he playfully nuzzles her hair with his nose like a dog. " yes I'll try doing that next time my dear " he says playfully as he begins to hold the fish up " by the way I won a bet and got a lot of fish! " he says happily
Quote:
Yep! :3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Name:kate
Age [Must be under 17 ]:15
Appearance: tall with brown curley hair and brown eyes
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: likes to play around with the little kids,but alwase steals food the most,and the good kind,to get a decent meal for them every know and then.Is a little sly fix and is known as a theif throughout the village,though she has only been caught twice.
Role in the family: older sister
Will you die?: no
Role: older kids of the house
Quote:
Name: Peter Evlain
Appearance: On Character website
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: On Character website

Name: Hunter
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...-anime-boy.jpg
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: You know him~ <3

Name: Ross
Appearance: Tall, skinny, with black hair and navy blue eyes
Personality [ No TBRP! ]: Sweet Ross!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage mock-gasped. "Don't sell my kidney!" He chuckled, before smiling gently at Kaito. "I'm sure you and the others will find something you're good at. Now, take these back to the house. I've got to meet up with Master Fergus now so we can head up to the manor to get His Lordship's measurements." They were only a mile just out of the town, their huge but old and falling-apart house just over the horizon. "I'll be back this evening." Sage assured Kaito, before taking off at a sprint towards the town.

Accepted )) accepted ))

Kaito nodded approvingly. "To bad so sad" he chided playfully dropping his arm and taking up the bread and pig in hands. "Alright. Return safely please. Or else. Ill sell not only a kidney but both eyes!" he hollered as he watched him run off. It was ironic. So ironic how he would loose his eyes by the time sage retuned that night. He than turned and walked home happily. Carrying a good thriving load and a smile. He walked for a bit and took a turn out of the town onto a dirty road. He followed it to an orhanage and knocked the door Ina. Certain pattern. Adeline opened it and smiled warmly. "Everyone! Kaitos home and we got pig and bread for diner!" she shouted down the hallway in hopes of altering their heads of the household, @Sasukewolf (madness) sasuke or @The Eye Of The Storm Joane. Kaito smiled and walked in holding the bundles and setting them down on the broken table proudly.

Grace nodded and lead him off but when she heard about the fish she stopped. "You were gambling? What if you lost! We can't a Ford to give away anything.mwhat would sasuke think if you lost!" she asked. Her face reading pure worry.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Naruto smiles " but I've lost in fishing or hunting! But I couldn't help it the way the man spoke so proudly I just had to destroy him" he says with a almost evil laugh. " and besides it was fish for fish if I lost I would have given him my fish which I could always fish back. " he smiles softly " I know that mi amor but doesn't mean I can't try besides if Sasuke was in my place he would have beaten the man to death... he is protective but that's what we love about him."

Sasuke hears him and smiles " finally! I was staring to worry that y'all got lost or something " he says as he walks up to them and pets their heads " welcome home my little ones" he says playfully
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:54 PM

My Mood: Bored

Kate sat outside of a random building,looking around for anything to do,or something the little kids might like.It would be nice if they had more toys,but food was more important. She stayed where she was,looking completely innocent.
(Open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto smiles " but I've lost in fishing or hunting! But I couldn't help it the way the man spoke so proudly I just had to destroy him" he says with a almost evil laugh. " and besides it was fish for fish if I lost I would have given him my fish which I could always fish back. " he smiles softly " I know that mi amor but doesn't mean I can't try besides if Sasuke was in my place he would have beaten the man to death... he is protective but that's what we love about him."

Sasuke hears him and smiles " finally! I was staring to worry that y'all got lost or something " he says as he walks up to them and pets their heads " welcome home my little ones" he says playfully

"I never get lost" Kaito said triumphantly. Setting down his things and sighing deeply. "I'm going to find grace and naruto if you don't mind" he said walking out the back door. Just than, lighting flashed in the distance and thunder crackled. Kaito sighed and pulled his hood up running out into the darkening skies through the forest where it suddenly became utterly silent.

WARNING WARNING WARNING IT HAS ARIVED I REPEAT IT HAS ARIVED.

Sitting in silence, the world slowing around it. The white agin ather of human in its eyes. Waking slowly through the rain as it moved through there trees. .

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 1st, 2017, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

What does the It look like compared to a animal or person?)
Kate stood up,walking back to the orphanage."I'm bored.They didn't have anything good at the shops today." She complained to Nobody in particular.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:31 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

A killer in disguise
With death in its eyes
Picking off the weaker ones
Guiding everyone who dies

The It Is Hunting...

You live with a family. A large large family. You are together forever and protect each other. You may not be biological. But you believe it like that. You are young, kids around the age of 17 but none older than that. All orphaned but still a tightly knit family.
.:;:.
You are so very close. Living it out near the edge of town in the medival ages. The Knights seek to destroy you. To send you away. The landlords need paying. But you still stay. You are illegal. Forbidden. But still you stay.
Life is ok though. Stealing food when you must. This tightly knit family... But when IT comes. That all changes. It's monster that knows no bounds. A killer in disguise, with death in its eyes, picking off the weaker ones, guiding those who dies...
It seems to be preying on your town. Your small inocent medival town. The Knights cease to come to protect, your town is on its own. The town, the forest and IT you do what you must to protect your family... It's getting harder... And harder.. And harder...more people are dying the little children are crying...

The IT Is hunting...

So it's pretty much a medival roleplay. There are horses and Knights and a castle and the royals. but we won't get into that. You are part of a peasant family. You a bunch of other kids that found each other and are now living under the radar. Stealing food and protecting each other. But when the IT comes. This all changes. Your family seems to be falling apart at the seams. You don't know who you can trust... Your loosing your family... You don't know what to do.
Can you escape the it? It's hunting.

Name:
Age [Must be under 17 ]:
Personality [ No TBRP! ]:
Role in the family:
Will you die?:
Role:

The IT // Beast of the moors. Picks off people from the village and castle
mother of the house //young lady who cares for younger kids. Like Mom figure
Father of the house // young man who is interested in young lady, like a father
Older kids of the house // Must be over 13 are more mature and steal food
Younger kids // below thirteen, are too young to do much. Are cared for by all

Remember these are orphaned children!
They don't know how to do stuff, the motherly figure and fatherly figure are older kids around 17 who are mature and are the bosses of the house. Makes sure things get done and heirs food on the table. Nobody opposes them!

Roles
The it: Taken // IT @Wyldfire

Mother of the house: Joane @The Eye Of The Storm

Father of the house: Sasuke @Sasukewolf (madness)

Older children: MAX 10 // Sage @Rubinaito Amelia @Rubinaito Naruto @Sasukewolf (madness)

Younger children: MAX 10 // Lisa @Rubinaito

~ Mentions ~
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Skye
@Rubinaito
@Integrity

Questions for the mentions,

@Skye Hunter and addy? Kaito and Peter brothers?
@Rubinaito & @Sasukewolf (madness) Grace + Naruto + Sage ???
@Integrity Kaito and Skye maybe?

Side note for those mentioned, Kaito will be blinded by the it.

Name: Fox (called Foxxi)
Appearance: boop
Personality: Quiet and shy on he inside, Foxxi tries to put on a brave face in the family, but mostly always fails. She can be a little outgoing and loves playing games.
Role on the family: Younger child
Will you die? Hmmm. I'll- yes. Towards the end.
Role: ...? Young child :[
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯