Last post by Astraea
Today 05:06 PM

Old January 12th, 2024, 06:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
She wouldn't lie, it felt oh so satisfying when her blow to the ShadowClanner's head landed, managing to stun him. It was only a quick victory because he dodged the next few and ducked away, leaving Redhawk to slam her claw back down into the earth. She kept her narrowed gaze on him, watching his every move and waiting for him to turn tail and flee.

A claw shot out towards her face and Red went to pull her face back - but wasn't quick enough as the claws sliced across the top of her muzzle. Letting out a sharp hiss the reddish-brown warrior shot forward in an attempt to shove the cat back, hoping that by some miracle the brute force would cause him to stumble. If so, she would lift her front claws and aim to latch them onto the ShadowClanner's shoulders and try to wrestle him to the ground.

[ @Spookez. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 12th, 2024 at 06:07 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:08 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw could thank god that she didn't have long fur when she was walking through all this muddy ground. However, that wouldn't make a difference since the stupid mess was getting all up in her paws. She trailed her blue eyes up to look at Fernwillow as they spoke to her, momentarily forgetting about the mess below her. "And those numbskulls like living in this mess?!" she groaned out. Yeah, this was officially the first time she's been to this border since being an apprentice. Wildtwist had only shown her a glance but didn't get closer to get a good look at it all.

@Micanomancy
@Ladiebugg
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 12th, 2024, 06:33 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Raccoonwhisker
Shadowclan Warrior

Raccoonwhisker let out a hiss when he thought his attack missed. Until well, it unmissed sort of. Whoever was in his head screaming for him to turn around was now gone. He was headfirst in a battle he may not escape alive from.

Quickly regaining his senses, he shot a quick glance towards the Thunderclanner who so, (Stupidly, Smartly?) dashed right at him. Most likely wanting him to stumble. The only thing he didn't know was whether to move or stand his ground. Sure, common sense was screaming at him to move. But, he may be able to land a counterattack if he managed to keep himself up. But surely that would be impossible, considering this cat was older, more experienced, and overall better than him in any possible way. Besides, he'd love to collect a piece of this cat's pelt. He wanted to build a collection from Cat-body parts.

Just grab something.. And escape... He told himself. Sadly, his gruesome thoughts of collecting body parts caused him to black out from the moment. Which led to one thing after another.

He hit the ground as the feline before him wrestled him to the ground. Causing him to fling his back legs forward. An attempt to knock them off him again. (And maybe rip off some pelt? Fur?)

@tallulah

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 12th, 2024 at 06:34 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:34 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

____

The cat strolled through the territory before hearing voices at the border. They took in the scents. 'Gross, Squirrels.'

Bug padded towards the border before pausing as an idea formed.

It stopped just out of view of the ThunderClan cats, but still within earshot and mimicked DawnStar's voice.

'Oi, you squirrels. Get away from the border, an' don't even THINK about crossing!'

____

@Leafy @Micanomancy

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Managing to pin the cat to the ground, Redhawk was quick to dig her claws into his shoulders, a loud snarl ripping from her. Blind him. In her head, a voice that hadn't been there before was screaming to rake her claws down his face, to forever change this warrior like ShadowClan had done to Gentledoe. Whenever Red thought back to the darkest parts of her apprenticeship, of her kithood - it was ShadowClan.

It was a miracle that she didn't slash a claw to his face. Caught up in thinking about what to do left her vulnerable, and sharp claws met her belly and drove the wind out of her. She could feel a mixture of fur and flesh come away as she immediately scrambled off of the ShadowClanner, creating space and taking a moment to collect her breath. The wounds stung sharply and she flattened her ears to stop the roar of blood within them.

[ @Spookez. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:46 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Beetlejuice - @Ladiebugg ] [Leafpaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"I don't understand how they do it, either." She admitted, chuckling a little. "But if it wor-" Fernwillow froze at the sound of another cat's voice--not just any cat, Dawnstar's! She held up a tail for Leafpaw to stop, scenting the air. She couldn't scent the shadow leader, and her brows furrowed in confusion. "We weren't planning on it," she called out carefully, ears pressed slightly back and her green gaze scanning the border. "We are just touring." Was that the right thing to say? And why would Dawnstar tell her to get away from the border? It was ThunderClan territory after all. "We'll stay on our side." She glanced back at Leafpaw, jerking her head for her to follow, and began slowly continuing along the border. She was on high alert, poised to leap in front of Leafpaw if anything happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 12th, 2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:55 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Raccoonwhisker
Shadowclan Warrior

Raccoonpelt let in a breath of clean fresh air as he finally got the Thunderclanner off him. He shook with the sense of bubbly happiness rising in him as he looked towards the Thunderclanner. Clearly in pain.

Wait, did I just.. No way.. I am totally a great fighter. He smiled. He actually managed to fight someone off. Not to mention a Thunderclan cat. Ever since they got this new tough Leader of theirs, they have been a bit bolder. But that didn't matter. Because Shadowclan was always there to put them in their place. That's exactly what he just did, perfect!

He let his tail wave behind him as she lashed forward, preparing to pounce on the weakened Molly.

@tallulah

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:56 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw stopped moving once she saw the tail pop up in front of her, blinking a few times to look up at the warrior then ahead. She twitched an ear as she heard the talking voice of a cat she'd heard from a gathering before. The dark apprentice stayed quiet for a few moments, letting the other speak for them to the unknown. If she was supposed to be amused she sure as hell wasn't one bit. She was more annoyed at whoever the voice was coming from, did all shadowclanners sound so full of themselves? Besides she may have not interacted with the shadowclan leader before, yet she figured that they wouldn't hide. "Oh please, hiding like a wuss is something shadowclan would do, can't even say that to our faces" she grumbled. If she still had a tail she would have whipped it in agitation already ready to what this guy looked like. Leafpaw "Ain't like they are going to do anything since they are hiding like a baby" she pointed out to the warrior before she made a move to follow them.

@Micanomancy @Ladiebugg
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 12th, 2024, 08:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It was a good thing she was really, finally starting to heal up enough to leave camp and be useful. Because Violetfreckle was sick of being stuck in like a helpless kit. She had eagerly agreed to the patrol, and only partially because of Bumblestar. She’d hoped it would be a “just the two of them” kind of thing, but… Yarrowcrest. This was fine.

Upon smelling and seeing the bodies, the tabby she-cat took a step back from where she stood, leaned over the edge to see. Yikes. She wasn’t afraid of heights, but she certainly didn’t want to fall. Before she could say anything, Yarrowcrest found what could be a way. Hm, that would do. Moons of balancing on river-worn stepping stones made her decently confident despite her ailments. Without wasting a second, Violetfreckle carefully made her way to the bottom. She stumbled a few times and very nearly fell, but managed to stop herself. Finally, she made it to the bottom.

"I don’t know who this other cat is, but — StarClan above, the stench — even with that, they smell like ShadowClan." Violetfreckle scrambled backwards to make room for the others if they chose to join her, and to get away from the pungent smell of rot. Ick.

// @dino. @silver. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 12th, 2024, 08:40 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Yarrowcrest was quick to comply, and apparently Violetfreckle was quicker to get down into the ravine. Bumblestar followed carefully, slipping on a steep ledge before she managed to hop down beside her. She shot the other warrior a quick glance before pulling her eyes away. At least Violetfreckle was feeling better.

"ShadowClan, yeah," she muttered. "And- skies, all of his legs are broken. The hell happened?"

She peered down at the pair of bodies and then sidestepped them, trying to piece together whatever had occurred. The ShadowClanner seemed battered, damaged beyond what could be considered any normal attack. Albatrossflicker's throat had been shredded by brutal claws. Bumblestar's first instinct was to consider this the unfortunate result of a skirmish between the two, but that didn't make sense. If Albatrossflicker's throat had been sliced, he couldn't have finished his assault on the ShadowClanner - if the ShadowClanner had been the one to cut his throat open, then even such a fall from the edge of the ravine surely wouldn't have been enough to shatter all four limbs. Something else was at work her.

She raked her eyes over them, ignoring the flies the buzzed, and then squinted. "Help me get them up to solid ground. I need to look at this more closely."

@vellichor @silver.