Last post by glitch
Today 10:47 AM

Old June 8th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
This whole talk of age and experience was going over her head. She was only 22 moons old, barely had been a warrior for half a year, Nervously shifting from paw to paw as she was sort of left out of that part of the conversation. Then perking back up once the 'smell' of riverclan was mentioned.

"Oh, yes, I know what you mean. I often go to our beach just to smell the salt of the ocean and relax." She commented. She saw it as a totally reasonable thing to do, so long as the borders were obeyed. Even then, she would be a lot more lenient than most.

She then seemed irked at what Stormtalon had to say. Finally turning away from Whitewolf and to him. "Strange how we are talking with a cat from another clan, and yet my own clanmate is the one trying to scathe me with words. Kestrelstar knows I am reckless and get myself hurt often. I saved his life once by doing it. I shall be fine." She grumbled in an act of aggression that was very out of character for her. Then, turning back to Whitewolf with her usual happy smile. "Well, did you want to scan the border together to see if there is any more burdock? Id rather have someone from Thunderclan to vouch for me instead of risking getting caught testing the border for herbs again."

// @OhZeeWolf @Redtalon

(This is my 100th post with Whitewolf woot woot)
For Dizerel (Junipersong)
For @Redtalon (Stormtalon)

Stormtalon's commentary made Whitewolf chuckle. The tom reminded her of herself when she was younger--well, not too much younger--for she'd been reckless then, and Stormtalon didn't quite seem that type. But she didn't want him to think she was laughing at her, so Whitewolf pulled herself together.

"I believe Eveningstar is doing his best to mitigate tensions between ThunderClan and RiverClan. However, a Leader's efforts only do so much when they don't reflect some of the Clan's behavior." Tilting her head a little, she looked between Junipersong and Stormtalon. "You can count on me and some others in ThunderClan to attempt in maintaining what little peace remains. The ratio of reasonable to not seems the same in every Clan." She dipped her head at the RiverClan Warriors. "That being said, I am glad to have encountered you two as well."

Nodding, she looked to Junipersong.

"Yes, I would like to search for more herbs with you. Both of our Clan's Medicine Cats will find good uses for them."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 8th, 2021, 01:24 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @OhZeeWolf @Papaya @Fuzzy @Zesty Mango \\

It had all happened so quickly... Looncry felt that him and his clanmates had just been talking a few heartbeats ago.

He had been annoyed and hadn't wanted to patrol in the first place. But he hadn't wanted it to end like this. It had just seemed like a hostile confrontation, which was normal right now. But Albatrossflare had pounced.

Looncry hadn't been thinking and wasn't able to react in time. But Petuniaflame had. She had been able to jump in the way of the blow, and Albatrossflare had been going for a kill. So the blow was hard and accurate. When it landed on her, blood spilled and she fell to the ground motionless. Just. Like. That.

He couldn't even look angry, his face was just filled with horror. You... killed her! He tried to screech, but it came out as merely a whisper.

Tears filled his eyes as he walked over to her body. Looncry didnt even care that Alabtrossflare and Blizzardsky were fighting in the background. Normally he would have loved to get in a fight with the mangy ThunderClan cats.

But not now. He took a seat next to her body and attempted to like away the blood from her wounds. God there was so much blood. It was covering the ground all around her and matted her pelt.

Albatrossflare would pay for this. Whether Blizzardsky killed him right now. Or Looncry had to wait moons and moons. He would never forget this day.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; June 8th, 2021 at 01:25 PM.
Old June 8th, 2021, 07:50 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @OhZeeWolf, @Fuzzy, @Zesty Mango, @Jayfeather 76

>Albatrossflare<
This turn of events was... unexpected, to say the least. Albatrossflare nearly faltered as the young she-cat threw herself in front of the tom - her brother, as she so stated. This was not the cat who was meant to die today, but he couldn't stop his fangs from sinking into her throat until it was too late, even with Whitewolf's grip on his shoulder. He reared back, stumbled a few steps, before he fell back to his paws with a heavy thump. Slowly, he lowered the body down to the ground.

His legs shook but he hid it well, despite his shock. There was no denying the scarlet that soaked his chest and jaws and throat, and as he opened his mouth to speak - WHAM. A heavy blow to the head sent him reeling, stumbling to the side, and with sheathed claws he reached out to shove Blizzardsky away with a rough blow to the chest.

"I am sorry. I did not mean for it to be her, but it seems fate has had other plans," he rasped, briefly flashing reddened teeth. "But what is done is done. The debt is half-paid. She died honorably, and the stars will offer her the brightest place in the sky in her memory." With a brief dip of his head - fresh blood welling from the stinging scratches between his ears - he turned away and passed Whitewolf, gesturing with his tail for her to follow. "We must be going now."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 8th, 2021 at 07:54 PM.
Old June 8th, 2021, 09:55 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfeather 76 View Post
// @Jackpot \\

Looncry was relived to get away from Juniblabbermouth. He had almost pounced on her, but had managed to hold it in.

He began searching around for what Snakeheart had described to them as Burnet. He hoped Racconcall had followed him, becasue they were supposed to be together right now.

But oh well, he continued his search.
Raccooncall

The grey tom stomped along beside his patrolmates, keeping a rather large space between Junipersong and himself. Thank goodness Stormtalon decided to take her with him, because if he was with her? Oh, he would not be having a good time, thats for sure. Granted, he wasnt sure it was possible to even have a good time while on a patrol, but his point still stands.

As the group came to a halt, he immediately split off and went on his way, staying just withing Looncrys line of vision so they didnt think he deserted the patrol or anything stupid like that.

Now, what was he supposed to look for again? Burnin or something? Eh, that as probably close enough. Leaves were leaves, as far as he was concerned.

Raccooncall began to root around in the foliage, looking for any stand-outish leaves (they all looked the same to him). What did Snakeheart say they looked like again? Sweet smelling and flowery? Well, there were a bunch of flowers around him, that was for sure. Red was probably the color he said the flowers were, so he plucked up a sweet smelling shrub with a poofy red flower on it. Hmmm, oh why not! He could take another! Not like he had any trouble carrying them, they were just plants!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 8th, 2021, 10:35 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Dizerel | @OhZeeWolf -- [I'm moving this along a little bit since our patrol is due to report back soon! Hope that's okay (: ]
Stormtalon decided to ignore Junipersong’s comments because when a cat was incapable of reason, arguing with them was just flat out unproductive. The best thing to do was move on...even if it irked him.

Interesting Juniper’s mind instantly went to Kestrelstar when Stormtalon had meant the entirety of RiverClan would pay, should her injury or death become a stepping stone to war. He didn’t know what Kestrel saw in her. Selfish, shortsighted, kind to a fault—but not his problem anymore after this patrol. A silver lining.

On the other paw, Whitewolf’s thoughts on peace were interesting. She was still level-headed, but. Well. He doubted her words would make a difference even if they were true. Stormtalon only nodded in response, holding back -- if only to avoid offending Junipersong’s rose-colored lens with his unwelcome cynicism.

At least her idea to use Whitewolf as a buffer was a good one. Stormtalon would keep his guard up either way, but their chances of avoiding a fight were better with someone to vouch for them. “Fine—so long as we do this quickly,” he mewed. Regretting everything.

It didn’t take long to find more burdock and Storm’s pile grew. One was near the border on RiverClan’s side, another some fox-lengths away from that, and one he spotted across from the riverbank. Stormtalon took care digging so that he didn’t pick the skin of the roots (and so avoided the numbness his eager clanmate experienced earlier.) Root-washing turned out to be therapeutic. Cool water felt good on his paws.

All the while Storm kept Whitewolf and Junipersong in his peripheral, half-listening to where their conversation might lead, making sure no danger lurked in the shadows. The tabby stayed close enough that he could intervene if need be.

When he padded back to his odd companions, Storm collected as much burdock as he could carry -- plus one clump of what he thought was tansy. “Make sure you wash the burdock. Snakeheart will have my tail if you bring him muddy roots,” he warned Juniper, in case she forgot. Which was...likely.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 6th, 2021 at 01:34 AM.
Old June 8th, 2021, 11:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@OhZeeWolf @Papaya @Jayfeather 76 @Fuzzy

(Feel free to have him wound Blizz, just don’t kill Blizz)
Oh Blizzardsky wasn’t done with this Albatrossflare, he had killed his sister and just offered him a pathetic ‘oops it was suppose to be you’ of he was paying with his life, ideally, the other warrior was Albatrossflare’s sibling, a better way to avenge Petuniaflare. He scoffed at the warrior’s weakly just shoving him aside, fine don’t fight I’ll just kill you. without a second thought he crossed the border to launch himself onto Albatrossflare’s back hoping his thick and large size would crush him giving Blizzardsky the opportunity to sink his fangs into the back of his neck and watch him bleed out.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 9th, 2021, 08:09 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
// @OhZeeWolf, @Fuzzy, @Zesty Mango, @Jayfeather 76

>Albatrossflare<
This turn of events was... unexpected, to say the least. Albatrossflare nearly faltered as the young she-cat threw herself in front of the tom - her brother, as she so stated. This was not the cat who was meant to die today, but he couldn't stop his fangs from sinking into her throat until it was too late, even with Whitewolf's grip on his shoulder. He reared back, stumbled a few steps, before he fell back to his paws with a heavy thump. Slowly, he lowered the body down to the ground.

His legs shook but he hid it well, despite his shock. There was no denying the scarlet that soaked his chest and jaws and throat, and as he opened his mouth to speak - WHAM. A heavy blow to the head sent him reeling, stumbling to the side, and with sheathed claws he reached out to shove Blizzardsky away with a rough blow to the chest.

"I am sorry. I did not mean for it to be her, but it seems fate has had other plans," he rasped, briefly flashing reddened teeth. "But what is done is done. The debt is half-paid. She died honorably, and the stars will offer her the brightest place in the sky in her memory." With a brief dip of his head - fresh blood welling from the stinging scratches between his ears - he turned away and passed Whitewolf, gesturing with his tail for her to follow. "We must be going now."

For the ThunderClan and RiverClan Patrols

It was beyond rare to see Whitewolf with a temper at all. She had mellowed out with all her age, but not as completely as most of ThunderClan had thought. Impulsivity in her youth had cost her more than they knew--her leg and nearly her life at that.

As if that wild youth had found its way back into her body, Whitewolf's normally-calm, odd eyes blazed painfully to life. It was Albatrossflare's words that had done it; that had made her fire emerge.

"It is not your duty to play fate, Albatrossflare," she snapped, eyes narrowed. She found herself taking the offensive against her own clanmate right in front of two RiverClan Warriors...well, it had been three. She eyed the ground, the RiverClan cats, then Albatrossflare himself.

"You have brought shame to ThunderClan. You have dishonored StarClan. You have broken the Warrior Code."

Petuniaflame's battered, bloody body was all Whitewolf could look at now. Not her own clanmate or the cats on the other side of a border that seemed to define itself more by the minute. "You will go home without me as I offer what little aid I can to those you've impulsively harmed."

After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Old June 10th, 2021, 08:56 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

They made good progress with the herbs. In fact, by the end of it, the two warriors would barely be able to carry it all back to Snakeheart in one trip! Each time Junipersong found burdock, she completely forget to avoid sinking her teeth into it or letting it touch her tongue. Every time, her tongue just got more numb, slurring her speech even more for a few sentences until she was able to adjust. Any time there was an herb close enough to the border that it would raise question, Junipersong would happily dig it up and split it in half to share with Whitewolf, to avoid any arguments or problems that may arise.

The whole time, holding a conversation with Whitewolf with whatever topics may be of interest. Current events in Riverclan, anything interesting going on, perhaps gossip about other clans, though Junipersong avoided anything too negative for the most part, she didn't like speaking bad about someone behind their back.

"I am glad that we can do this. More skirmishes are likely to happen, and I would prefer that for the both of our clans, we have the necessary medicine to treat any injuries that may come about. I would hate to hear that one of my clanmates inadvertently caused the death of someone from your clan." She said while starting to wrap things up, finding large leaves to try and carry all the burdock she found back in a bundle.

// @OhZeeWolf @Redtalon

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old June 11th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
They made good progress with the herbs. In fact, by the end of it, the two warriors would barely be able to carry it all back to Snakeheart in one trip! Each time Junipersong found burdock, she completely forget to avoid sinking her teeth into it or letting it touch her tongue. Every time, her tongue just got more numb, slurring her speech even more for a few sentences until she was able to adjust. Any time there was an herb close enough to the border that it would raise question, Junipersong would happily dig it up and split it in half to share with Whitewolf, to avoid any arguments or problems that may arise.

The whole time, holding a conversation with Whitewolf with whatever topics may be of interest. Current events in Riverclan, anything interesting going on, perhaps gossip about other clans, though Junipersong avoided anything too negative for the most part, she didn't like speaking bad about someone behind their back.

"I am glad that we can do this. More skirmishes are likely to happen, and I would prefer that for the both of our clans, we have the necessary medicine to treat any injuries that may come about. I would hate to hear that one of my clanmates inadvertently caused the death of someone from your clan." She said while starting to wrap things up, finding large leaves to try and carry all the burdock she found back in a bundle.

// @OhZeeWolf @Redtalon

For Dizerel (Junipersong)
For @Redtalon (Stormtalon)

Whitewolf gave Stormtalon a curt nod; she didn't plan on being out and about near the RiverClan border any longer than she had to be now that others had shown up. She didn't want another ThunderClanner to come by and think they should even the score by turning this peaceful interaction into a two-on-two skirmish.

At least Sunhowl and Iciclepaw would be grateful for all the burdock root she and Junipersong found, and there would be plenty of the bitter stuff to go around in case of rat bites. Sunhowl did enough work as it was since cats seemed to want to avoid helping him. Perhaps because he was grumpy, but Whitewolf liked him for it.

"I, too, would be upset if ThunderClan laid an ill-intended claw on a RiverClan cat. But, Junipersong, I will tell you that these things are bound to happen. While unfortunate, you two are both young. This is your first time witnessing the beginnings of war." Whitewolf flicked a tattered ear; she would have waved one had she one to wave at all.

"I believe it's time that I must be going. But I will admit it was pleasant to speak to the both of you, and I hope to see you at the Gathering. Perhaps we may speak again."

Old June 16th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Dizerel | @OhZeeWolf - just officially ending this interaction with a neat lil bow ~
I would hate to hear that one of my clanmates inadvertently caused the death of someone from your clan. Junipersong’s words echoed in Storm’s ears. Like so many thundercats inadvertently caused the deaths of their clanmates? Accidents, murder, the whole damned history -- none of it could be so easily swept away under a rug of good-intentions. Stormtalon searched inside for the softness Juniper showed ThunderClan and found himself indifferent, calcified instead.

Still. He was able to assign blame where it belonged. Not to Whitewolf, who had been amiable so far, a neutral force Stormtalon felt no urgency to confront, but to ThunderClan’s aggressors and absent-minded leaders. Perhaps even to murderers who struck Fawnsqueak with a rock or tore out Lion’s flesh until the gold fur disappeared, slick with blood. To all of them he assigned blame; but not to Whitewolf.

Stormtalon nodded at the ThunderClan warrior in a small show of respect. “At the next gathering, then.” That was if no claws were drawn before they got a chance. The last gathering’s chaos stayed fresh in his mind.

He turned away then, striped tail flicking, a way of warning Junipersong to keep pace. Stormtalon didn't speak to her on their return trip. His excuse? A bundle of herbs between his teeth.

Last edited by Ziera; June 16th, 2021 at 12:53 PM.