Today 01:44 AM

Old November 19th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
Quietkit couldn’t believe it. When Flameheart and Rainpaw ran over to her, she lifted her head, ice blue eyes opening wide with disbelief, joy, and an underlying exhaustion from the previous few moons. She pressed against Rainpaw, happy to see him again, a silent, weak purr beginning as she tried to make them see how happy and relieved she was to see them. She was grateful when Rainpaw tried sheltering her from the wind, and it calmed her shivering a bit, but not completely. She got to her feet slowly, narrowing her eyes as she tried to pull together what was left of her strength to keep herself from collapsing. Tears pricked at her eyes as she looked over at Rainpaw, relief and happiness flooding over her. She was starting to think she’d never see her family again, and she couldn’t help but thank Starclan for this amazing stroke of luck.

@SpiritedWarrior
Flameheart was grateful to StarClan for leading Quietkit to them, but the younger she-cat seemed to need a lot of help. She needed food, as Rainpaw had said, but also warmth and her family. But before she could get any of that, she had to be taken straight to Sparrowstar. As it stood right now, Quietkit was an outsider. It was clear she had a few scars from some encounters in the outskirts, but the young warrior couldn't see anything aside from that.

"Are you hurt?" she asked gently. If she was, she also needed to be taken to Sundust and Rosepaw to be attended to. "I can take you to Sundust and Rosepaw after we speak with Sparrowstar if you need it," she offered after booping her adopted sister's nose to check if she was sick with a fever. She doesn't seem to be, but I'm no medicine cat...

"Come on, let's get you back to ThunderClan. We can talk along the way," she huffed and fluffed up her fur against the cold before walking to stand on Quietkit's other side. Flameheart slowly began the trek back to camp.

-------------------------

Rainpaw rose to his feet, supporting his sister as she got up. She's still freezing... she'll need a lot of warmth. I hope she gets enough when we get back to camp! He listened to Flameheart and watched as she assessed his sister before casting a grateful glance at her and nuzzling Quietkit.

"You're going home... don't worry," he softly purred, tears of happiness and relief forming in his eyes as he looked at her and slowly began walking, just as Flameheart had done. Thank StarClan! he looked up at the sky and sent them a silent thank you.

"Once we get back, I'll pick out some prey for you to eat while you warm up!" he flicked an ear as they entered the dense forest that was part of ThunderClan's territory. "And you can talk to mom and dad! Mom's a warrior now!"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Quietkit’s ears flicked as she soaked in the information. A lot had happened while she was gone it seemed, though she hadn’t expected things to be the same either. She wanted to talk to them, to answer their questions, but nothing came out of her mouth, and she frowned. This was time she hated that she was mute. She shook her head at Flameheart’s first question, and then hesitated and shrugged slightly at her second. Rainpaw’s questions were a bit harder to answer, though she tried her best to indicate her gratitude. She was thankful when Flameheart came to her other side to help her, and eventually she stopped shivering now that she was somewhat shielded from the cold.

@SpiritedWarrior

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
Quietkit’s ears flicked as she soaked in the information. A lot had happened while she was gone it seemed, though she hadn’t expected things to be the same either. She wanted to talk to them, to answer their questions, but nothing came out of her mouth, and she frowned. This was time she hated that she was mute. She shook her head at Flameheart’s first question, and then hesitated and shrugged slightly at her second. Rainpaw’s questions were a bit harder to answer, though she tried her best to indicate her gratitude. She was thankful when Flameheart came to her other side to help her, and eventually she stopped shivering now that she was somewhat shielded from the cold.

@SpiritedWarrior
//I'll post a starter in ThunderClan's Joining & Rejoining Thread and mention you there!

Flameheart was a little puzzled at the fact Quietkit couldn't talk, but it seemed like Rainpaw understood why. Perhaps she's just always been like this? It would make sense... Though despite the difficulty they'd have with communicating, so far it was going well. Quietkit wasn't hurt, but her answer was a little confusing to the second question she had asked. Maybe she doesn't know? She probably doesn't feel like she's sick...

"Alright- Rainpaw and I will get you back in camp, you and I can talk to Sparrowstar while he prepares a nest for you in the nursery," she looked at both cats before continuing, "Afterward, you can get some rest. I'm sure you need it after traveling for however long you traveled. Does that sound good?"

Rainpaw's mind flooded with memories, especially the ones which included Quietkit not being able to make many sounds. Realizing his sister may actually be unable to speak, he chuckled and glanced at his sister, apologizing to her for the difficulty at which it was to answering everything he said since they bumped into each other. But besides that, Quietkit was glad to have seen her brother- it was clear in the way she looked at him.

He then turned his attention to Flameheart and listened as he gave him instructions. Typically, Rainpaw didn't like chores (really, he just didn't like the sound of chores), but this was a special case that absolutely required it, so he didn't care at all. Food, nest... sounds simple enough! he nodded in acknowledgment of the order he was given.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old November 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
//I'll post a starter in ThunderClan's Joining & Rejoining Thread and mention you there!

Flameheart was a little puzzled at the fact Quietkit couldn't talk, but it seemed like Rainpaw understood why. Perhaps she's just always been like this? It would make sense... Though despite the difficulty they'd have with communicating, so far it was going well. Quietkit wasn't hurt, but her answer was a little confusing to the second question she had asked. Maybe she doesn't know? She probably doesn't feel like she's sick...

"Alright- Rainpaw and I will get you back in camp, you and I can talk to Sparrowstar while he prepares a nest for you in the nursery," she looked at both cats before continuing, "Afterward, you can get some rest. I'm sure you need it after traveling for however long you traveled. Does that sound good?"

Rainpaw's mind flooded with memories, especially the ones which included Quietkit not being able to make many sounds. Realizing his sister may actually be unable to speak, he chuckled and glanced at his sister, apologizing to her for the difficulty at which it was to answering everything he said since they bumped into each other. But besides that, Quietkit was glad to have seen her brother- it was clear in the way she looked at him.

He then turned his attention to Flameheart and listened as he gave him instructions. Typically, Rainpaw didn't like chores (really, he just didn't like the sound of chores), but this was a special case that absolutely required it, so he didn't care at all. Food, nest... sounds simple enough! he nodded in acknowledgment of the order he was given.
Quietkit hesitated. After traveling so far to find her family again, she didn’t want to be seperated again, even if it was just for a little bit, but she knew Flameheart was probably right. She gave a small nod at Flameheart’s question, though she was trying to focus on just keeping her strength up, as she would stumble every now and then as her legs tried to give out from under her. She was determined to make it to camp however, so with Flameheart and her brothers help, she managed to catch and steady herself each time.

(Sorry for the short reply!)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 08:59 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

MallowHeart
ThunderClan
She/Her

@Eaglet @prancer

MallowHeart led the other two cats to the ThunderGlade... "This is my first time leading a patrol so,,, If I mess up... Uhm..." MallowHeart was usually shy so this wasn't a surprise...
Old November 22nd, 2022, 10:49 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
MallowHeart
ThunderClan
She/Her

@Eaglet @prancer

MallowHeart led the other two cats to the ThunderGlade... "This is my first time leading a patrol so,,, If I mess up... Uhm..." MallowHeart was usually shy so this wasn't a surprise...

Thrushfur

He flicked his tail following behind. His ears swiveled around before he turned his head towards Mallowheart. He gave a small smile and reassured her. "No worries. We'll just need to check the borders, and there was another thing Copperfire said for leaf-bare preparation.. remind me please?" He hummed, his eyes traced along the border. Keeping a steady sight on any disturbances in his vision.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 11:20 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post

Thrushfur

He flicked his tail following behind. His ears swiveled around before he turned his head towards Mallowheart. He gave a small smile and reassured her. "No worries. We'll just need to check the borders, and there was another thing Copperfire said for leaf-bare preparation.. remind me please?" He hummed, his eyes traced along the border. Keeping a steady sight on any disturbances in his vision.
---

MallowHeart
ThunderClan
She/Her

@prancer

"CopperFire has asked us to hunt for leafbare. Any prey we see is a gift so we should collect it for the clan." MallowHeart made sure to make eye contact before looking to the border and marking it.
Old November 29th, 2022, 01:27 PM
I Love You!

( @Aethon @Eaglet bump)

Last edited by Dakotaa; November 29th, 2022 at 01:27 PM.
Old November 29th, 2022, 02:06 PM
we're young, be dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotIvySpirit lol View Post
( @Aethon @Eaglet bump)

Which char of mine would this be-

Previously:⤳ Aethon ⤳ Prancer

Old December 9th, 2022, 01:25 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | open

The young apprentice was completely aware of the fact that he probably shouldnt be out there on his own, but as long as he didnt get caught that didnt matter, right? Still, ThunderClan would be glad that he was taking initiative and being responsible, what with him remarking the border and all. It had been a bit, judging by the relatively faint smell, so if he didnt do it then who would?

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--