Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM

Old March 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw nodded. "That'll be fine." She meowed.
Jaguartooth nodded. Then he stepped up to Lightpaw and gave her a lick on the cheek before stepping back. "See you then." Then he disappeared into the shadows.

((I'm now gonna use the time to role play Jaguartooth with other cats))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth nodded. Then he stepped up to Lightpaw and gave her a lick on the cheek before stepping back. "See you then." Then he disappeared into the shadows.

((I'm now gonna use the time to role play Jaguartooth with other cats))
((Okie))
Lightpaw watched as her friend left.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 13th, 2018, 03:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

padding towards the stones, powdernose looked around with slight anxiety. sky-colored irises twitched back and forth as his gaze darted around, heart pounding. the newest thunderclan deputy wasn't sure of what he may find here, especially after the death of the thunderclan warrior. his ears flattened, paws kneading the ground with vigour. it was almost as though he could see the thundershower raging on, a sign of starclan's anger as thunderclan fought with shadowclan. powdernose sighed, shaking his head. now was not the time to worry. the past was the past; this was the present.
even as he cleared his mind, the siamese still felt a nagging sense of dread settle within him. quit being so negative. powdernose gulped and sat down by the seastones, eyes tracing the area, almost in search of something. after many moments, he shrugged and crouched, though he felt as if he had a reason to come here. usually, he wouldn't leave the camp, or territory, without a very good reason. but now, it was different. powdernose was the deputy. and he had duties to perform, but there was no harm in paying some respects to a fallen warrior, right?

@Celestial
[ this is kinda blegh but heree ;w; ]
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@hiraeth

That was it, the sound of waves lapping at the shore below while the salty breeze clashed with the surrounding atmosphere. Before the gathering storm it had been a place of peace, a place where the deputy found herself at peace with what she was. But now snapshots of the gathering flashed through her eyes as she faced the sun. This was all such a mistake, please I can’t do this driftingstorm. she thought briefly glancing up at the sky longingly. Streaks of brilliant purple and orange danced across the darkening sky with such vibrancy that surely caught the eye of all who glanced upon it. One day she would be up there watching the clans make their mistakes.

The cream and ginger spotted molly was seated upon riverclan a pedistal. Yes it belonged to fallenstar but she had guessed the best view of the vast ocean from this height was worth climbing up too. And she had been right. She had already seen the body and took careful consideration to pull it back to thunderclan herself and express how riverclan grieved for the lost life- but she had thought better and pulled it off the the side from beneath the tree branch groomed the toms fur and was to wait til nightfall. There she would wait for the stars to peek out of the clouds and for a brief moment she would share tongues with a warrior she didn’t know, who had died for a greater cause, if thunderclan sent no cat to gather the cat she would. After the sun began to sink behind the crashing waves she turned her head over her shoulder locking into the deceased warriors body. “I’m so sorry, this shouldn’t have happened. Only for nothing be fixed” gracefully the riverclan deputy leapt down from the pedistal and teetered towards the body. Everything had become an increasingly difficult task to accomplish with her pregnancy. Now stalking through the shade the queen approached the body, bending to give the deceased toms ears a lick before she heard somebody approaching. She didn’t see anybody and with the recent mingled scents of many clan mates and even the storms scent lingered. Even the singed fur of the fallen thunderclan warrior was overwhelming. Stiffening up the deputy stood puffing out her chest and flexing her claws within their seathes. “Who’s there?” she said in a demanding voice unlike normal daisyshade, the normal riverclan warrior, no it sounded like rowanflower the riverclan deputy.

[ I’m rEaLlY NoT WoRriEd ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 14th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:17 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@hiraeth

That was it, the sound of waves lapping at the shore below while the salty breeze clashed with the surrounding atmosphere. Before the gathering storm it had been a place of peace, a place where the deputy found herself at peace with what she was. But now snapshots of the gathering flashed through her eyes as she faced the sun. This was all such a mistake, please I can’t do this driftingstorm. she thought briefly glancing up at the sky longingly. Streaks of brilliant purple and orange danced across the darkening sky with such vibrancy that surely caught the eye of all who glanced upon it. One day she would be up there watching the clans make their mistakes.

The cream and ginger spotted molly was seated upon riverclan a pedistal. Yes it belonged to fallenstar but she had guessed the best view of the vast ocean from this height was worth climbing up too. And she had been right. She had already seen the body and took careful consideration to pull it back to thunderclan herself and express how riverclan grieved for the lost life- but she had thought better and pulled it off the the side from beneath the tree branch groomed the toms fur and was to wait til nightfall. There she would wait for the stars to peek out of the clouds and for a brief moment she would share tongues with a warrior she didn’t know, who had died for a greater cause, if thunderclan sent no cat to gather the cat she would. After the sun began to sink behind the crashing waves she turned her head over her shoulder locking into the deceased warriors body. “I’m so sorry, this shouldn’t have happened. Only for nothing be fixed” gracefully the riverclan deputy leapt down from the pedistal and teetered towards the body. Everything had become an increasingly difficult task to accomplish with her pregnancy. Now stalking through the shade the queen approached the body, bending to give the deceased toms ears a lick before she heard somebody approaching. She didn’t see anybody and with the recent mingled scents of many clan mates and even the storms scent lingered. Even the singed fur of the fallen thunderclan warrior was overwhelming. Stiffening up the deputy stood puffing out her chest and flexing her claws within their seathes. “Who’s there?” she said in a demanding voice unlike normal daisyshade, the normal riverclan warrior, no it sounded like rowanflower the riverclan deputy.

[ I’m rEaLlY NoT WoRriEd ]

powdernose's head whipped up, ears perked at the sound of a voice. he sniffed, though the only scent that reached him was the mingled scent of each clan. shaking his head, the thunderclan cat padded forwards, looking around warily. taking a deep breath, powdernose stepped into the open, his eyes narrowed cautiously. "i am powdernose, deputy of thunderclan." he forced a low tone to his voice as he spoke. you sound pathetic. powdernose shoved away the thought within his mind, ears flattening. "i have come to find the fallen warrior." tail lashing, the siamese sat down. riverclan. they're our allies. stop being so rude. he sighed.
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:53 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose's head whipped up, ears perked at the sound of a voice. he sniffed, though the only scent that reached him was the mingled scent of each clan. shaking his head, the thunderclan cat padded forwards, looking around warily. taking a deep breath, powdernose stepped into the open, his eyes narrowed cautiously. "i am powdernose, deputy of thunderclan." he forced a low tone to his voice as he spoke. you sound pathetic. powdernose shoved away the thought within his mind, ears flattening. "i have come to find the fallen warrior." tail lashing, the siamese sat down. riverclan. they're our allies. stop being so rude. he sighed.

As the Siamese tom slid out into the open her tail fell by her legs gently waving side to side as she stood by the groomed warrior. She had kinda expected a few apprentices but she was quite amused by the tom cat who seemed to be putting up s front. The small ginger spotted tabby sat down sweeping her tail around her paws and siting upright with glistening eyes of amusement. His voice was deeper than she had expected but what he said shocked her even more. Snowstar is gone? the she cat blinked a few times than looked down at her paws for a moment. A new deputy had joined them, how weird it was that buttercupbteeze and herself where new and than there was a third. There was so much resignation lately. The cream and ginger cat let out a deep sigh. “Rowanflower, riverclan s deputy” she returned mildly. There was no hostility in her voice, rather a loving acceptance of a mother. ”Congratulations, you like like your fairing well” She cast another side glance to the fallen warrior and let out a hefty sigh “I had come to do the same thing” she said blinking a few times. The shock of a new deputy and not knowing exactly what happened to Snowstar was even more disturbing to her. “Excuse me but I hope you don’t mind me asking what happened to Snowstar? Please don’t tell me it was the gathering battle” if it had been, there was two lives gone. Perhaps more she was unaware of- why hadn’t fallenstar he led if it was a thunderclan messenger. Her belly churned, she expected half of it was the other leaders fault too. The she cats tail twitched on Discomfort.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 15th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:36 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

As the Siamese tom slid out into the open her tail fell by her legs gently waving side to side as she stood by the groomed warrior. She had kinda expected a few apprentices but she was quite amused by the tom cat who seemed to be putting up s front. The small ginger spotted tabby sat down sweeping her tail around her paws and siting upright with glistening eyes of amusement. His voice was deeper than she had expected but what he said shocked her even more. Snowstar is gone? the she cat blinked a few times than looked down at her paws for a moment. A new deputy had joined them, how weird it was that buttercupbteeze and herself where new and than there was a third. There was so much resignation lately. The cream and ginger cat let out a deep sigh. “Rowanflower, riverclan s deputy” she returned mildly. There was no hostility in her voice, rather a loving acceptance of a mother. ”Congratulations, you like like your fairing well” She cast another side glance to the fallen warrior and let out a hefty sigh “I had come to do the same thing” she said blinking a few times. The shock of a new deputy and not knowing exactly what happened to Snowstar was even more disturbing to her. “Excuse me but I hope you don’t mind me asking what happened to Snowstar? Please don’t tell me it was the gathering battle” if it had been, there was two lives gone. Perhaps more she was unaware of- why hadn’t fallenstar he led if it was a thunderclan messenger. Her belly churned, she expected half of it was the other leaders fault too. The she cats tail twitched on Discomfort.

he sighed softly. "thank you, rowanflower. it has been rather stressful, even after only being appointed few sunrises ago. passionstar has not been easy on me." his voice was almost like a whine, having not been able to be as lazy as he was before. especially with the threat of a rather rude awakening. that big furball, powdernose thought with a huff. his right ear flicked, paws kneading the ground.
"ah, snowstar. well, she resigned due to stress, i believe." he lowered his head. "i'm not exactly sure." tail puffing out, powdernose padded closer to the fallen warrior, pressing his nose to their icy flesh. "we should bury them, in the middle of the territories." his normally bright eyes were a dull blue in color, whiskers twitching as he looked upon the lifeless body.
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:56 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

It was midnight, and a large forme was moving across the sandy beach, leaving paw prints behind him. He kept to the shadows as he hurriedly padded towards his normal meeting place where he would meet up with Lightpaw. The large orange tom reached the secluded rock, leaping up with his strong hind legs and landing gracefully on all four paws. He gently laid the daisy he held in his jaws down, using his tail to gently push the flower under a bush that reached its branches over the rock. He wanted the daisy to be a surprise for Lightpaw.

Jaguartooth then went over to the edge and stopped there, sitting back on his haunches and curling his tail neatly around his paws. He gazed out over the sand, whiskers twitching as he waited for the she-cat's small, dark forme. He swept his amber gaze all around him, silently waiting and watching. He knew she would be here at any moment. This time, he wanted to be able to see her coming before she arrived at the rock.

@Lightpaw

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:00 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he sighed softly. "thank you, rowanflower. it has been rather stressful, even after only being appointed few sunrises ago. passionstar has not been easy on me." his voice was almost like a whine, having not been able to be as lazy as he was before. especially with the threat of a rather rude awakening. that big furball, powdernose thought with a huff. his right ear flicked, paws kneading the ground.
"ah, snowstar. well, she resigned due to stress, i believe." he lowered his head. "i'm not exactly sure." tail puffing out, powdernose padded closer to the fallen warrior, pressing his nose to their icy flesh. "we should bury them, in the middle of the territories." his normally bright eyes were a dull blue in color, whiskers twitching as he looked upon the lifeless body.

She could see the pain in the deputy’s eyes and she fluffed up her own fur before turning and giving her shoulder a lick. All the deputies and leaders she had known where tough on the exterior, she liked them of course except for Blazingstar which she had briefly met the other day. He made her feel uncomfortable in her own skin despite knowing there was nothing really wrong with him, it was most likely just in her mind anyways. Despite the tough exteriors of other deputies and leaders, Powdernose seemed like the kind of gentle deputy, unlike others. He was careful and passionate, why else would he had come to see the fallen thunderclan tom. “Fallenstar was the same, I mean he kinda still is the same” she corrected herself letting her tail lash a few times with an exhausted sigh. Fallenstar hated her, starclan the way he would glare and flex his claws. A shiver clawed it’s way up her back and she sucked a hard breath in. “I’ll assure you passionstar must have high hopes, you will not dispoint him I’m sure of it” she said with an affectionate and encouraging glance that seemed too friendly for the regular deputy to deputy talk. She glanced upwards at the darkening stars and she blinked her eyes shut for a moment “do you ever think starclan made the wrong choice. He needn’t die a death to prove a point let alone the clans let this all fall between our paws” she asked not looking back at him rather stare up into the sky, the flickering stars blinking back at her. Traitors.

François Lelord

Old March 16th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was midnight, and a large forme was moving across the sandy beach, leaving paw prints behind him. He kept to the shadows as he hurriedly padded towards his normal meeting place where he would meet up with Lightpaw. The large orange tom reached the secluded rock, leaping up with his strong hind legs and landing gracefully on all four paws. He gently laid the daisy he held in his jaws down, using his tail to gently push the flower under a bush that reached its branches over the rock. He wanted the daisy to be a surprise for Lightpaw.

Jaguartooth then went over to the edge and stopped there, sitting back on his haunches and curling his tail neatly around his paws. He gazed out over the sand, whiskers twitching as he waited for the she-cat's small, dark forme. He swept his amber gaze all around him, silently waiting and watching. He knew she would be here at any moment. This time, he wanted to be able to see her coming before she arrived at the rock.

@Lightpaw
Lightpaw slowly emerged from the distance, noticing her friend. Excitement bubbled up inside her as she had always wanted to see him. The daisy in his mouth made Lightpaw feel more excited. She slowly began padding towards the rocks.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots