Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 06:38 AM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:28 AM
Catfishpaw mentor finder!
Last post by Snips
Today 06:01 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Heh, don't be too sure. Where do you want to be when you scent prey?" she quizzed, getting up and stretching her legs before going to find some small stones, ears still angled towards her apprentice. The tabby's grey eyes scanned the ground.

"uh... in your own territory?" Man that's gotta be wrong. "I-i mean... behind it? No, that can't be right..." He trailed off, unable to continue.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:54 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Thanks," she meowed. Smiling more firmly, she turned to Fallenkit and scolded lovingly, "You ridiculous little furball, stay off cats's faces! Fleetear, do you need help?"
"Actually, I've got just the thing." Fleetear slowly lowers Fallenkit down onto his back and nuzzles at his belly to get him to let go.

(Sry bout shorts, at work)

Last edited by Nettleclaw; January 21st, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:57 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"Actually, I've got just the thing." Fleetear slowly lowers Fallenkit down onto her back and nuzzles at her belly to get her to let go.

(Sry bout shorts, at work)
"That works," Squirrel laughed, smiling. (Gah, short post of sadnes ;-; )
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; February 2nd, 2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:59 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The black and white tom looked surprised as Lostkit landed nearly right on top of him, just barely in front of him. Startled, Badgerkit drew back away from the she cat for a moment, examining her for any sign of damage that may have caused the embarrassing moment before he realized that it hadn't been a big deal. Anyone could under jump once in a while...and Badgerkit decided to ignore this, not wanting to cause the grey kit any further embarrassment. "I have you now!" He cried playfully, bounding forwards to pin her again. Instead of leaping right on top of her, however, Badgerkit began to wrestle lightly with the grey kit, trying to wrestle her down to the ground using his paws. He didn't feel much like trying to pounce- and failing- although there was no way of knowing whether he would do it right or not. He hadn't tried yet. The tom's yellow hues sparked mischievously, and he continued his wrestling game, amused by it. He made sure to remember to keep his claws sheathed...it wouldn't do if he were to accidentally forget this was only a game and hurt Lostkit in some way. His claws were too small to inflict any real damage on her, and he knew she would forgive him, but even so...he didn't want to take a risk like that.
Lostkit screeched a high pitched wail, and attempted to duck to the side but his intention wasn't a tackle, and so she was suddenly in a wrestling match. She wiggled, trying to free a paw so she could return the fighting move, and she squirmed further trying to free herself. Deep in her thoughts she knew that she must look like a mouse-brain, but she was having fun and that was all that mattered for her. "You can't best me!" She called out, finally being able to lightly smack him with a paw. Playing with Badgerkit was the only thing she really looked forward most days, as she hadn't made many friends and he was the only one who seemingly looked past her eyeless sockets and actually treated her like a cat. Though as they both grew, she knew their playing would end and they'd have to find another way to bond. Unless they drifted apart, but she wouldn't let that happen. Sending him another whack, she wiggled her lower body, hoping to throw him off balance and make him fall over. "I'm the best warrior of this forest!"
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Nightpool nodded at Ibisprowl's judicious language, as his stammer was rather cute, but his words sagacious. All meals should be savoured, even frogs. The amphibians had an idiosyncratic flavour to them, but it was fine for her. If she could stand the strong taste, all ShadowClan cats could. After all, she was a wary, old elder, wasn't she? Her ears perked up when Ibisprowl mentioned the fact that she hadn't told him her name. She griped against her woe mentally, as she believed that it was rude that she hadn't. She tentatively cleared her throat, looking at Ibisprowl with worry in her eyes.

"I apologize," meowed Nightpool. "I am Nightpool. My pleasure to meet you." She pushed the sorriness and penitence out of her tone, feeling liable that she had done such a thing. She swallowed her self-pity, sparing herself the folly of her sparse inward apologies. "I do say, it is a lovely day," she construed brazenly. Her tail lifted and fell, thumping against the ground with delectation. Her claws flicked up a pebble. It separated from the earth, whirling up into the air fleetingly before falling back down to the ground. She had done it a good distance away from Ibisprowl, as to save the tom from the pebble's impact. She purred at him. "Do you have an apprentice, by any chance?" she asked, blinking calmly. "I apologize, I am an old cat and can't keep up with the news lately." Nightpool groomed her axilla, golden-green eyes searching Ibisprowl's face for any expression other than worry.

Her ears lay normally upon their frames, her nebulous black fur protruding from the inside of her ears. The bobtailed tomcat sat across from Nightpool, and she laid spread out like an ebony pool, from which she gained her name. He probably does, she thought, beginning to think that it was foolish of her to ask. How worrisome! She knew that Ibisprowl was the same, but she wanted to make a good first impression on him.
{So sorry about the late reply! x.x}
While the tom didn't like the fact that he was eating the poor animal, he had always made sure that he enjoyed the meal, regardless of if he liked the fact that the animal was killed or not because other than that, it would be a heartless waste of life, at least in his eyes. Strangely enough he was much more sympathetic to the prey animals than other cats, he more often than not had an extremely negative view on others and really had no problem during battle training because of it. He held a secret resentment to the feline race both because of his past and because of how ruthless he believes they kill the poor relatively defenseless prey. But he didn't let others know this and he didn't show it, he just let others believe he was just naturally good at battling.

A tiny flicker of a smile appeared on his muzzle as she apologized, a small sign to show that it was okay and there was no reason to apologize. After the she-cat had introduced herself, the tom shifted his weight a bit, his gaze focused on his paws momentarily before he realized it would be better to look at her in the face as he introduced himself. "The um, the pleasure is mine Nightpool. I am Ibisprowl." That small flicker of a smile showed on his lips again before he was sheepishly looking back at his paws before looking at the half-eaten frog they were sharing, waiting for the elder to take the next bite.
"Hm? Oh, yes, I-I.. I agree." The young warrior said in his best attempt at a pleasant tone, though it was shaky and still rather whispery, but that's simply how he spoke.
His black ears swiveled slightly at her question and shortly after that, her small statement, the black and white tom deciding that it was a good time to chuckle, knowing that this usually added to the 'pleasant tone' of a conversation, his stub of a tail flicking a bit. "Actually yes, I recently got one. H-Her name is um.. Sweetpaw. I can see why she was named that." He said the last part a bit quieter, perhaps a hint of guilt in his voice? Or it was nothing at all, it was hard to tell.

I should keep the conversation going. Cats don't like it when there's silence. They find it awkward and end up wanting to leave. His right ear flicked a bit as he thought before licking his lips and looking over at the ebony elder.
"I-I know this may sound like a silly question.. But did.. Did you ever have an apprentice? Or did you have several?" Ibisprowl figured if they were on the topic he may as well reflect the question back to her. She looked like a seasoned warrior, perhaps even an elder, perhaps she had had several apprentices in her life. It was a thought he was not looking forward to, but would have to deal with nonetheless.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:19 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Jingle

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 21st, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:52 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

I don't believe I was ever sent a pm allowing this roleplay in my den, please continue it somewhere else or in PM! Thanks!)
OH YEAH! SRRY ;-;
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:10 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
OH YEAH! SRRY ;-;
Its fine! Thank you! <3 )
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"uh... in your own territory?" Man that's gotta be wrong. "I-i mean... behind it? No, that can't be right..." He trailed off, unable to continue.
She laughed. "Close enough, you want to be downwind of your prey so that is can't smell you," she purred, smiling. "Got it?" asked Squirrel, bushy ginger tail swishing.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Can I jump into anyone's roleplay?
If so, thank you. I need to join a new ShadowClan roleplay...Maybe one with a tomcat that could soon be Shadowstorm's mate?
If so..just quote this post :3
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 21st, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Closed Thread