by Fawn
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:52 PM

Old April 19th, 2020, 06:56 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

(this would be before he spoke up then-)
He glanced to Lotuspaw as she came to sit next to him, giving a small nod in greeting "interesting technique" He answered. It wouldn't much shown in his face, but he meant it semi jokingly "congrats" he followed with a small flick of his tail. @Shadeleaf
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuspaw was happy her friend was here. Her mentor didn't show up that often so she was alone. She pushed the magpie with her muzzle towards Gingerpaw.
A feather tickled her nose. She sneezed. The impact of her sneeze made her stumble backwards. She realised she was stepping on Gingerpaw's tail.
"Oh, sorry." she said as she moved her leg away. She hated her clumsiness, especially when it hurt cats.

@Estelle
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:29 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerpaw gaze yet another nod to Lotuspaw, this time one that was meant to thank her for the prey- noone had ever brought him prey before.. aside from Flyfur, and secretly, he appreciated it. He quite frankly ignored his friend's sneeze yet did glance to her as he sudden felt a weight on his tail. It caused his gaze to flicker for a moment as it wasn't a... very pleasant feeling, yet he merely averted his tail as Lotuspaw got off "it's fine" He said blankly. In all honesty, he had witnessed worse; his sister used to quite literally pull his tail whenever he didn't want to get up. That certainly was something he didn't miss- or did he? Either way it wouldn't be happening again. @Shadeleaf
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:36 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly knew this was coming, the skin under his pelt had begun to anxious worries. He wouldn't support the raid but - even for his anti violence stance - what Lionstar says was true. His heart was aching with worry for his children; had they participated in the raid? where they even safe?
Bumblebelly took a sharp breath, swallowing the lump in his throat as he listened. The idea of facing his old clanmates was terrifying, maybe his coyote wound would get him out of the raid...

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:31 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Creekrunner’s fur bristled as he heard of Ice’s raid on Thunderclan. The leader was a bloodthirsty as a rogue and didn’t deserve the suffix -star in his mind. The silver tom saw the wisdom of Lionstar’s words and stepped forward. “Liontar,” he called, “I support this raid. Shadowclan won’t stop unless someone stops them!” Creekrunner perked his ears at what Shimmeringpool was saying and walked over to her. The tom disagreed, but he wasn’t about to shout at her from across the meeting and sneer that her idea was mousebrained- it truly wasn’t, he just doubted it would work against someone like that mangy Icebreath. “I commemorate your wish to avoid more bloodshed, Shimmeringpool,” he offered, inserting himself beside her with a friendly nudge to her shoulder, “and normally I would agree. The only problem is that Icebrains, as Lionstar so eloquently sums her up, is a foxhearted egomaniac. I personally think that her response to a group of warriors come as messengers would be to sic her entire clan on them. Those crow food eaters may be weakened but their brainwashed loyalty to Icebrains and her ego-fueled hatred make them dangerous. We might just be condemning that warning party to at least a good number of injuries. And, even if good ole Icey doesn’t pounce on the messengers, I doubt she’d take kindly to the message and at beat it would merely warn her that we are prepared for her attack- a fact that likely would push her to prepare more subversive maneuvers than rethink attacking us altogether.” The silver tom offered his usual lopsided smile and added with a purr, “I think it’s great that someone around here has ideas that don’t involve bloodshed- it’s a nice relief from Icebreath. And, hey! I’m just a warrior, let’s see what Lionstar thinks.”
@Shimm @BILL.
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:32 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebelly knew this was coming, the skin under his pelt had begun to anxious worries. He wouldn't support the raid but - even for his anti violence stance - what Lionstar says was true. His heart was aching with worry for his children; had they participated in the raid? where they even safe?
Bumblebelly took a sharp breath, swallowing the lump in his throat as he listened. The idea of facing his old clanmates was terrifying, maybe his coyote wound would get him out of the raid...
Brightwhisker eyed Bumblebellyy from where he was sitting and flattened his ears in worry. Getting up, the tom made his way over to his new friend and brushed his tail over a shoulder in comfort.

He didn't know what it felt like to suddenly be posed with attacking your birth clan, but it mustn't be a good heeling as he silently supported the larger tom in his own worries.
===================================
@BILL.

Dawncloud tilted her head in thought as she went over Lionstar's words. It certainly was likely that Riverclan would be next on her list. A pang of sympathy goes out to those of Shadowclan that did want all this needless bloodshed.

"Lionstar..." she spoke up in concern. "Is their a possibility they could also eventually attack Windclan too? If we get to Shadowclan first and cause enough damage that they have to cease these raids, then that could give them more time to recover if they also become a target. At the last gathering Twilightstar made it clear Icestar had no qualms with manipulating a few of her cats onto her side."

"Do you think someone should warn Windclan though, so they can prepare for it?"

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 19th, 2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:58 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Loonpaw stared up at her leader, eyes wide and trembling slightly. She wasn't sure why she was trembling- anger at Shadowclan for being so arrogant? Rage at their gall to send apprentices to harass their kits. Whatever emotion she was feeling, it certainly wasn't fear. She watched her clanmates around her nodding and meowing their support and felt as if it were fuel to her fire. She wanted to fight! They all did!

"We'll show those Shadowclan scum that we won't stand idly by while they terrorize us!" She yowled confidently and leapt to her paws, digging her claws into the warm sand of the camp clearing. Her tail lashing, she glanced around for her mentor, Rainsplash, hoping they would have time to teach her some battle moves before the raid. This molly wanted to FIGHT!

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:40 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[ @Bill @S-oft ]

“If you believe a raid is the best course of action, then it must be. I will support your decision.” She paused, seemingly hesitant to continue. “However, I must ask that the newly appointed apprentices are left out of it. They have not had enough time to learn combat moves, and putting them into a battle would be dangerous.” She twitched her ears nervously. ‘Hopefully Lionstar doesn't take offense to that. I just want to keep them safe.’

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @FireSandwich ]

Goosepaw turned to blink at the warrior, expression incredulous. Did she think Lionstar was daft or something? "We're not ShadowClan," he pointed out. "Lionstar won't send kits to battle. It's immoral, and it's also inefficient. They'd just get in the way of everything."

Last edited by dino.; April 19th, 2020 at 11:45 AM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Eveningpaw didn’t want to fight, but wanted to prove her worth to Lionstar. She gave a nod,”Im in!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here