Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:11 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 04:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

She'd been called on a patrol for the first time in a while. Leave it up to Darkfall to be the one who assigned her to it - because she could not deny, he was considerate that way. Gaze briefly lingering on the dark-furred, muscular tom, Lostspark pressed her lips together with a quiet sigh. She knew pulling away had been the right thing, but seeing him hurt hadn't exactly been Lostspark's proudest moment.

She turned toward Mossfreckle to keep from falling down into that rabbit hole of spiraling thoughts, watching her apprentice for a moment instead. He had been assigned to Darkfall's patrol, not hers, and while she'd grown rather attached to the young tom, some outing would do him good. Settling down, Lostspark peered over the heads of milling Clanmates - her height was not her greatest asset, but eh - to look for her own patrolmates. "Chipmunkpaw? Rufflepaw?"

[ @Tiabirb - Chipmunkpaw / @Eden - Rufflepaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 11th, 2024, 06:02 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her| 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ] [Moonmeadow - @Theraphosa ] [Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker lead her patrol back into camp, seeking out Mossfreckle and setting her herbs down at his paws. She waited for her patrol mates to do the same, then once dismissed, headed off to check in with Darkfall.

[Mistlewhisker brought Mossfreckle +2 poppy, +1 burnet]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 11th, 2024, 06:47 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Chipmunkpaw
------------------

Her first patrol! Oh goodness this was exciting. Chipmunkpaw raced up when her name was called a second time- She hadn't registered the first call of her name, since this was her first time ever! The small dark brown she-cat bounced around Lostspark, chirping happily, "Are we ready to go? Where are we going? What's Saltmeadow Marsh? What's it like? Do you think we'll see RiverClan when we're there?"

Each question came out in quick succession, with a hop to go with it.

@Rose @Eden

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 11th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 07:55 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw padded in with his two mice, embarrassed by how late he returned. He only hoped he wouldn't get in too much trouble. He wasn't sure where his other patrolmates were, but they were warriors. They'd probably come into the ShadowClan camp soon enough. He dropped his two mice down and meowed to Dawnstar. "I went to the Mourning Ruins and I caught some mice for the hunting patrol. I'm not sure if I did it right, because I got lost from my patrol. It was with Hickorysplinter."

• • •

(not sure if the rest of the patrol is gonna show up, but they were unresponsive so i just went ahead and finished as i dont want to grack get punished + this is super overdue)

@Undertaker - @finley.exe

Last edited by chickadee; March 12th, 2024 at 01:27 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Squirrelpaw [ @furrensic ] Mistlewhisker [ @Micanomancy ]
The scarred feline ears jerked to attention as soon as she heard her name called by Mistlewhisker. A patrol? Dawnstar frowned softly but couldn't think of a reason to not tag along on the patrol. The bites from the minks weren't serious enough to warrant laziness, and even if they were she doubted she'd allow them to keep her still for long anyway.

She leaned down into a slow stretch and gave a quick shake of her pelt before walking over to join the Enforcer. The mountainous feline glanced around to see how many cats heeded Mistlewhisker's orders while Darkfall called for another round of patrols. Mistlewhisker was doing hunting patrols and Darkfall was doing borders? That was a particular way of doing things.

Dawnstar was used to having a set number of patrols called out by one cat, but if the Enforcers wanted to split the work she had nothing against it. So long as these patrols were getting done. Yet from where she was watching, not many had yet gathered. If they wanted any chance at fighting ThunderClan. They had better start pulling their weight with the basics, she had no problems canceling the raid indefinitely. It would enrage the dark tabby, sure, but lessons need to be learned here.

Her golden amber glare danced over to Mistlewhisker and then around in search of Squirrelpaw. The clan leader was notorious for her impatience when it came to waiting for her patrols to gather. She began grooming the healing mink bite on her shoulder while keeping her tail from whipping around erratically.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:26 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

following right behind the two warriors, squirrelpaw places the flowers at mossfreckle's paws with a small dip of her head before awkwardly shuffling away.

[ @Micanomancy @Theraphosa @Fawn<3
+3 poppy ]

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

another patrol? squirrelpaw feels as though she's more active than a pawful of shadowclan's warriors at the point. and, normally, she'd be fine with a patrol — well, if it was with someone she was familiar with, like mistlewhisker or goopypaw, maybe even rotpaw. mistlewhisker is on this patrol..so is dawnstar. that's the problem.

the russet fluffball feels her heart begins to thump in a familiar, erratic pace as she spots dawnstar striding over to the enforcer. her stomach twists painfully in growing anxiety. oh yeah, she's definitely going to die. she unwillingly accepts her fate as she teeters over, legs wobbly like jelly. some sort of sound, sounding like a sigh mixed with a whimper or sob, dies out in the back of her throat pathetically. oh yes, she was exceptionally soggy. a wet rag of a cat. maybe an embarrassment, too, at this point.

[ @Micanomancy @Undertaker ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:46 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Herondive hollow. Out of all the places in the forest... why did Darkfall assign him to patrol there? Ospreysplash - a mentor he never knew but respected none the less - had recently met her end there. Shadefrost - another notable warrior - had met the same fate. And worst of all? Hawkbite had been gravely injured by Thunderclan. So injured in fact that each night Goopypaw prayed to Starclan that they didn't take the head enforcer just yet. Not when things were so... close. The apprentice gulped, too nervous to speak his confirmation to the enforcer.

Instead, the calico sat himself down and waited for the adults to show up. A floofy tail wrapped tightly around his paws, hoping to cover up the nervous taps.

@Lewolfers @Ladiebugg
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
They/them | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow took a moment as the trio entered the camp to shake out their thick dark fur, shaking out any remaining water so as to not track too much of it into camp before falling back in step with her patrol as they made their way over to the medicine den. Mistlewhisker and Squirrelpaw both dropped off their herbs before continuing off to their respective things and Moonmeadow stepped forward on their dark paws. They gently laid the burnet at the younger tom's feet before lifting back up with a smile,

"There ya go! If you need anything else don't be scared to holler for me." Moonmeadow dipped their head respectfully to Mossfreckle before padding off to find their next task, maybe the hunting patrols brought in some mice...
[Moonmeadow gave +4 burnet!]

[ @Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker | @furrensic - Squirrelpaw | @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 11th, 2024, 11:33 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Oriental shaped ears perked as Mossfreckle heard the current enforcer call his name, he had requested a patrol but he had not expected both medicine cats to be out… or for them to be separated, his mossy hues met the amber hues of his mentor who seemed to be staring at him with the same confusion as he felt sinking into his starry mind… things seemed tense between Lostspark and Darkfall but at least his little sunshine was going on the patrol as well… she would push away Darkfall’s well.. dark. Pulling his gaze away from his mentor as she went off to find her own patrol mates, freckled oriental shaped form padded over to Darkfall… who seemed to be taking the seeming ark fall, quite hard… and dipped his head respectfully - was he higher… well he was definitely older - before he spoke, paws shuffling as a physical manifestation of the nervousness prickling at the medicine cats pelt, “I’m ready to go as sunny.. erm.. Palepaw gets here,” he meowed in calm tones, lanky body taking a seat a close but respectful distance away from the bulky and intimidating tom… if Lostspark liked him he was probably fine, as an enforcer he was clearly a loyal and diligent feline which meant he had already gained Mossfreckle’s tentative respect.

{ @Dark ~ Darkdad } { @starry ~ little sunshine (Palepaw) }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 12th, 2024, 10:43 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

He wondered if anyone was going to figure out he was bored out of his mind being stuck in camp. Look at that, his dreams have come true, he was finally called for a patrol no longer would he waste away here and turn into dust. Rufflepaw pranced his way over to Lostspark and Chipmunkpaw once he spotted them in the group. The other apprentice's name sounded funny, he wondered if they shoved stuff in their mouths like one did. "Ew, we're going to be smelling them fish faces, they smell horrible." he scrunched his nose when he realized where they were going too.

@Rose @Tiabirb

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; March 12th, 2024 at 10:44 AM.