Today 01:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2020, 09:50 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: February Gathering

@BILL. @Xeno
[Sorry I'm so late!]

Irispaw wandered through the crowd, gawking at the hoard of cats. It would be much harder to navigate through without Tallmarsh around. She darted through the mob, carefully dodging any cat she encountered. Picking out the herb-ish scent that she interpreted as medicine cats, she followed it with care. She approached two toms, one a blue-grey, and the other a ginger. She approached them carefully, avoiding the remaining cats. She looked up at the blue-grey tom. He smelt like a Windclan cat through all those herbs. The ginger smelt...like Shadowclan, but...not...like Shadowclan? That was strange. The blueish one seemed to question someone, but she wasn't sure who it was directed at.

"What do you mean, 'who are you?'" She mewed, confused. could be have asked the ginger cat? She realized she had just butted in, and silently cursed herself.
"Erm, hi! Are you medicine cats? Sorry to barge in... " She mewed, glancing between the two.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Good." Thunderhowl was glad this was so easy. He almost expected him to be more suspicious about the proposition, but he wasn't going to complain. He looked over at Irispaw as she approached, the tip of his tail twitching. "Ah, Irispaw. Glad you could make it-- I'm takin' Mistyfern back to ShadowClan in a moment for trainin'. Care to join us? Could do you some good, I know learnin' ain't been so great recently."

He was cautious-- doing his best to not outright insult Tallmarsh despite his dislike of her. He didn't want to scare Irispaw off. [ @Xeno, @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pinepaw watched with wide eyes. She'd never seen cats raise their voices so much. Sure, at gatherings cats spoke their minds and fought a little- but it didn't feel like this. Her tail tapped against the ground eagerly. As Pebblepaw leaned in and whispered, she shrugged.

"Who knows? Might be fun... But I don't think this is really the right place for that. Aren't there rules about it?" She frowned, she wasn't really sure. There were still rules to the warrior code and the balance between the clans that she was learning. She'd only heard whispers about what had happened between Shadowclan and Riverclan though. She hadn't talked to Flintstar about it either so she the details and accusations she was hearing were very intruiging. Her eyes shifted over to the tom beside her and away from the fiesty argument below. "Also... were you there at the fight between the two clans? I never asked Flintstar what happened when he was training me- but he seemed on edge about whatever had happened."
Pebblepaw thought for a moment, "I think there are rules, yeah. I'm not too sure, I'd have to ask my mentor!" But as Pinepaw prodded on about the fight, he grew a bit solemn. With wide eyes, Pebblepaw shook his head.

"I wasn't there," The apprentice meowed in a hushed tone, his normally playful demeanor gone, "But it was dangerous from what I know. We lost our deputy, Frostfli- err- fall... I think that's what they're fighting about up there." He nodded towards the Seastones. "ShadowClan lost a few clanmates too, I think at least.. and a few of our cats got injured -" As Pebblepaw was about to continue on, the sudden call of Lionstar's voice made him jolt with surprise, turning his head to spot the leader.

"We're leaving already?" Pebblepaw whined, turning his attention back to Pinepaw. "Looks like we'll have to catch up later.. Sorry, Pinepaw!" Back to his usual self, he jumped up to his paws, beaming at the other apprentice. "See ya!" With a wave of his tail, he was off - following his clan-mates out of the gathering!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
[late w. everything ha-]

"Oddly, it's nice to see you again. Wait, you..- you. Where have you been?!" his mind reeled back from the leader's speeches. It was boring to hear really. Blue eyes focused on Flowerpaw. "You know what? Don't bother explaining. It's understandable if you switched sides," sighing loudly he continued. Good thing he cleaned up before coming to the gathering or else he wouldn't hear the end of her insults. Seeing the leaders throw intense glares like swatting ball of flames in a blink of an eye the gathering was pretty much over. Great. Cats headed back in different directions and he stood up to follow the crowd. He tossed a questionable look at his ex-denmate wondering if she will join Windclan again. "Heading back to Riverclan?"

@RedHead

“Switched sides? I did no such thing. There’s no sides here Warblerpaw, right now it’s about survival.” Flowerpaw meowed, flicking her tail flippantly in his direction as she sent him a glare. But, she did grant him a smile afterwards. He’d said it was nice to see her again, that was something Flowerpaw liked to hear. Meant he missed her, that was... sweet. The she-cat stood as she spotted her new clan beginning to leave, but she turned back to address Warblerpaw. “For now, yes.” She grinned, tail curling behind her as she took a couple steps towards the gathering Riverclan cats, eyes still locked on Warblerpaw. ”I’ll be seeing you around though fluff-face, maybe hanging around the Riverclan border more would be good for you. You won’t have to miss me so much.” She purred, her tone sickly sweet as she gave a deliberate wink. “I’ll come back to you soon enough pretty-boy.”
Then the calico turned and trotted down the hill, tail held high behind her, joining the throng oF Riverclan cats.

@vermin

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; February 8th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:54 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern quirked a brow at his mini doppelganger. Oh.. Irispaw.. Who was she again? He didn’t know and didn’t really care enough to ask. Whatever.

Are we going or not?” He pressed impatiently, his tail kicking up the sand behind him.’

@Moon Lily @BILL.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:09 AM
another level

Survival.
Thinking back to when his painful hunger took over, eating whatever- whoever in order to quiet down the beast in his belly. Blazing disgust and hate darkened of those green and blue eyes of his higher ups. He shuffled his paws, clawing the ground at just thinking of how close he was to being exiled. It was like being sentence to death. But, maybe if he'd followed the pawsteps Flowerpaw took- his life wouldn't be so difficult. Let's face it! Windclan is a mess and he's miserable. Flowerpaw's intense locked gaze made him a tad nervous. What is she up to..? Though, ignoring all the red flags her alluring tone definitely sent a static wave through him. The calico's mouth open yet the words was stuck in the back of his throat. Her dripping sweet words kindled his heart just ever so slightly. "Riverclan border? Hm..okay," his tail swayed high in delight. Once she turned head, he did the same and exit out the scene.

[ @RedHead ]
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:42 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@BILL. @Xeno

Irispaw stepped back at the order, stunned. What in Starclan!? Why would he tell me this? Would Tallmarsh let me? I want training, but...Oh, I wish Tallmarsh was here! She gathered enough courage to talk.
"Excuse me? I don't even know you, and now you're offering to take me to Shadowclan? I can't! I have so much responsibility, and Tallmarsh doesn't know, and, and..." She huffed, catching her breath.

"What are your names anyway? I don't even know...and you, the ginger one? You just smell weird. Look, as long as Tallmarsh knows where I've been, I'll come. Alright?" She offered. She was quietly leaping with joy at the new opportunity - She hadn't had much training, and she was excited to receive some.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 9th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 10:02 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw thought for a moment, "I think there are rules, yeah. I'm not too sure, I'd have to ask my mentor!" But as Pinepaw prodded on about the fight, he grew a bit solemn. With wide eyes, Pebblepaw shook his head.

"I wasn't there," The apprentice meowed in a hushed tone, his normally playful demeanor gone, "But it was dangerous from what I know. We lost our deputy, Frostfli- err- fall... I think that's what they're fighting about up there." He nodded towards the Seastones. "ShadowClan lost a few clanmates too, I think at least.. and a few of our cats got injured -" As Pebblepaw was about to continue on, the sudden call of Lionstar's voice made him jolt with surprise, turning his head to spot the leader.

"We're leaving already?" Pebblepaw whined, turning his attention back to Pinepaw. "Looks like we'll have to catch up later.. Sorry, Pinepaw!" Back to his usual self, he jumped up to his paws, beaming at the other apprentice. "See ya!" With a wave of his tail, he was off - following his clan-mates out of the gathering!
Pinepaw drank in the details, the shift in his humor meant that it must have been bad for both clans. She shivered to think if such a fight fell upon her clan. She hoped it wouldn't for some time, she needed to finish her training so that she could put up a good fight.

She opened her mouth to protest his quick retreat, but noticed her clan doing the same. A small gap of frustration left her parted maw as she watched cats everywhere begin to shift and move, returning to their leaders. This had all happened so quick! She'd barely had time to take in everything! With one last longing look over the smoothest stones and the large expanse of water beyond, Pinepaw finally turned and dashed after her clan.
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Applefluff padded into the clearing, the scent of riverclan overwhelming and salty. He’d stressed coming to a gathering.. he hadn’t been to one since his father died. So realistically he had no need to otherwise.. but after seeing Cedarbug the other day he felt.. a want to come? Just in case the warrior was there as well. He sheepishly smiled to himself and anxiously shuffled through the crowd looking for the familiar orange and white pelt before- there! There he was! A sense of relief washed over him. Padding around a few clanmates he approached the tom from the side before gently bumping shoulders with him. “Cedar” he greeted kindly ”I was hoping you’d have come tonight” he mrrowed quietly to him smiling

@SuspiciousMindz

Cedarbug was taken by surprise as someone said his name. The warrior turned his head to see a familiar WindClanner. Eyes brightening with elation, Cedarbug got to his paws and gave the other warrior a friendly shoulder nuzzle before realizing what he had done. He felt his face and ears grow hot and he smiled sheepishly at Applefluff. "Ah-" he gave a small chuckle "I'm glad you came! I was hoping you'd be able to make it, I feel like I've never seen you at these before," Cedarbug replied, trying to act like the nuzzle hadn't happened.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2020, 10:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Well, this one wanted to be annoying. "You ain't doin' anything with that responsibility if you can't properly heal a cat, kid. Who cares if Tallmarsh don't know? She ain't your ma." He liked the older one better. Indifferent and to the point, not.. childish.

"Name's Thunderhowl, and that one there is Mistyfern. He's WindClan's medicine cat, and I'm the sorry fella overseein' Bearpaw's trainin' in ShadowClan." Thunderhowl flicked his ears at her request. "Hey, Tardymarsh! I'm takin' your apprentice for some trainin'!"

And he didn't plan on staying around for her to respond, if she even heard his bellow. "Let's go."

On his way out of the thinning clearing, he didn't wait to see if they were following him. He wasn't here to kitsit them-- they were both old enough to make decisions for themselves.

[ @Xeno, @Moon Lily, @Delta [ since tall was briefly yelled to ] ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread