Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Welcome to Hogwarts!

Name- Brook Morris
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Half-blood
Appreance- She has blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality- Shy and socially awkward, Brook usually spends most of her time around animals. She loves to read and can finish them in about 1 - 2 days.
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)-
House- Ravenclaw
Strongest magic- Care of magical creatures?
Role- First year
Love Interest/Crush-
Family-
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)-
Other-
Did I forget anything?- I don't know. Did you ;p. Maybe the type of wand?
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy View Post
Name- Dawn SkyArrow
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Bloodline- PureBlood
Appreance- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3cebef6fcb.png (Add Glasses)
Personality- Overall a Kind Person Dawn is Very Naive and can be overprotective of her friends She will be very quiet and shy if your trying to get to know her though.
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- (Backstorys are not my thing ;-; )
House- RavenClaw
Strongest magic- Transfiguration
Role- Student? (First Year)
Love Interest/Crush- None
Family- Celia Skyarrow (Mother) and Jacob Skyarrow (Father)
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Nah
Other- ThiS iS SucH a LonG ForUM
Did I forget anything?- Not really
Accepted!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:28 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Name- James Russell
Age- 11 years old
Gender- Female
Bloodline- 50% Wizard 50% Muggle
Appearance- 4 ft 10 in tall. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...14,317_AL_.jpg
Personality- Honest, Brave, Friendly, Joking
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Meh, too lazy to write one out.
House- Gryffindor
Strongest magic- Charms
Role- First Year, a student
Love Interest/Crush- Bisexual, Open
Family- Evelyn Russell(Mom), Charles Russell(Dad), Olivia Russell(Older Sister)
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Nope
Other- He has a barn owl named Owen.
Did I forget anything?- Don't think so

--

Name- Olivia Russell
Age- 14 years old
Gender- Female
Bloodline- 50% Wizard 50% Muggle
Appearance- 5 ft 6 in tall. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...feldSept10.jpg
Personality- Friendly, Kind, Flirtatious, Protective, Nerdy
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- She loved singing as a small child, and joined the Hogwarts Choir her first year. She was fascinated with books her father had about Quidditch and fell in love with the sport, now she plays it at school.
House- Ravenclaw
Strongest magic- Charms
Role- 4th year Student
Love Interest/Crush- Bisexual, Open
Family- Evelyn Russell(Mom), Charles Russell(Dad), James Russell(Younger Brother)
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Choir and Quidditch
Other- She has a gray cat named Sprinkles. And I'll need a form for tryouts.
Did I forget anything?- Nope, don't think so.
Accepted!

Quidditch tryout form
Position-
Years of playing-
Years playing at Hogwarts-
Broom Model-

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
|| Name ||
Sage Sophus
/sāj/ /sˈɒfəs/
Sage; An aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean. || Sophus; A wise man.
|| Age ||
Sixteen (Sixth Year)
|| Gender ||
Cisgender Male
|| Bloodline ||
Pure- He is a distant relative of the Malfoy family.
|| Appearance ||
[REFERENCE PICTURE]
Sage is a very tall individual, standing at about six feet and eight inches and destined to grow even taller as is the way with boys. He is the skinny yet strong type, maintaining a proper figure alongside his impressive body strength. His raven black hair is medium length, the ends grazing against his shoulders. Raven black hair tends to have an almost purple shine to it at times. His eyes are an icy blue, very piercing and intense. His resting face is typically a brooding, serious look, almost as if he's constantly contemplating something. His robes fit him perfectly, tailor made by his family's House Elves.
|| Personality ||
Serious || Charming || Quiet || Studious || Loyal || Brave || Intelligent
If ever an individual looked as he felt, Sage is a prime example of this. Sage is quite the serious lad, putting in time and effort into his studies and taking his job as Prefect very seriously. He is the 'silent type', letting his actions speak for him rather than his words. However, Sage also has a charming, almost flirtatious side to him that he'll use to his benefit when needed, and it is needed at times. Sage is quite loyal and brave, both very good traits for a Gryfindor student. He is a rather intelligent student, keeping up with his studies and more likely than not scoring an 'A' on the test.
|| Character Background ||
Sage Sophus is a very distant relative of the Malfoy family. He is the child of a relative of the Malfoy family, and the heir to the Sophus family fortune. Raised in a rich environment, Sage would want for nothing as a child. However, growing up he began to miss the companionship of friends, something that money couldn't truly buy. So, at this point in time, Sage enjoys his time at Hogwarts with his friends, acquaintances, and enemies while he can, before he his pushed out into the real world. While Sage doesn't need to get a job thanks to the expansive Sophus fortune, Sage wants to make his own way through the world and get his own job.
|| House ||
Slytherin
|| Preferred Magic ||
-Transfiguration
-Potions
|| Role ||
Slytherin Male Prefect
|| Love Interest ||
Bisexual Panromantic; Open
|| Family ||
+Distant relative of the Malfoy family.
+Son of an exceedingly wealthy wizard who has a high spot in the Ministry of Magic
+Son of an extremely wealthy witch who runs a potions shop-chain.
|| Extra ||
+ Prefect of Slytherin
+ Part of the Quidditch Team (Beater)
+ Animagus

|| Name ||
Rubin Dubois
/Ru´bin/ /djuːˈbwɑː/
Rubin- A ruby || Dubois- From the Forest
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Bloodline ||
Half-Blood
(Mother was a witch, father was a muggle.)
|| Appearance ||
[REFERENCE PICTURE]
Rubin has reddish brown hair and bright green eyes. He's a little on the shorter side, and he's still little-kid-skinny. He has a few freckles here and there, some reddish and others tan. His face is full of emotion, and he basically wears his heart on his sleeve. You can tell what he's thinking just by looking at him.
|| Personality ||
Fiery || Full of Sass || Kind || Proud || Fun
Rubin is a sassy, fiery kid who's always ready for a fight. He can be nice and fun, but sometimes his pride can obscure that. I'm tired, so the description for little Rubin is short.
|| Character Background ||
N/A
|| House ||
Gryfindor
|| Preferred Magic ||
Charms
|| Role ||
First-Year
|| Love Interest ||
Homosexual, Homoromantic; Open
|| Family ||
N/A
|| Extra ||
N/A
Accepted! Also, fill this out for Sage;

Quidditch form
Position-
Years of playing-
Years playing at Hogwarts-
Broom Model-

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Name- Payton Smithe
Age- 11 years old (First Year at Hogwarts)
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Half-blooded (Mother: Muggled; Father: Wizard)
Appreance- Payton is quite a pretty girl, with a bronze color for hair, and bright emerald eyes. She is lean, and of average height for those of her age. She has a quick frame, indicating her speed. At best, she is one of the prettiest witches of her age.
This is the best I could find that looks like Payton. X3
Personality- Kind and loyal, Payton is your typical HufflePuff. She is normally found in the Herbology classroom, helping the teacher. Payton smart, though not quite as brave. Payton is a bit shy, though not willing to start conversations.
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Payton's father, Mr. Smithe, went to Illvermorny when he was a young lad, but moved to England to learn about different beasts. Mr. Smithe fell in love with a beautiful muggle woman. After they got engaged, Mr. Smithe told the soon-to-be Mrs. Smithe that he was a wizard. She still loved him, no matter what witch-craft he was able to do.
House- HufflePuff
Strongest magic- Herbology isn't exactly magic, so Transfiguration
Role- Perhaps one of the main characters?
Love Interest/Crush- None/Open to all. She will have a crush on anyone, she's not picky at all.
Family- Mr. Smithe, Mrs. Smithe
Other-
Did I forget anything?- Noppers! This is great! <3
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgi View Post
oh, why not. although my replies won't be the fastest due to timezones being inconvenient, i've never been able to say no to a good hp roleplay.

name

brinley keville.

eleven years of age.

gender identity

cisgender female [ she / her ]

bloodline

muggleborn.

appearance

i haven't had any coffee yet and i'm actually doing this form after the one underneath so i'll just say that her faceclaim is amandla stenberg and call it a day.

personality

the first impression of brinley you're going to probably get is going to be negative. she appears to be a nervous wreck, practically forcing herself to speak most of the time, although when you get to know her, or are on a certain level of comfort with her, she can seem quite friendly and generally open.
she's extremely easy to read, her body language supplemented by several nervous tics. she stutters in front of those she doesn't know, fiddles with her hands without something to preoccupy herself and would probably avoid eye contact at all times if someone is being actively unkind to her; if she's comfortable, she'll open up. it just takes a lot of persistence for her to get to that point. she can be rather serious for her age, but that's quite rare.
brinley also has a bad habit of lying, even if it's about the smallest things, and a near-deadly fear of abandonment. she's fairly snappish when provoked; she's surprisingly spiteful when scorned. it's less to keep herself safe rather than being mean for the fun of it. her moral compass is aligned quite accurately and because of this she makes decisions thinking of the consequences of her actions first and foremost; she thinks the ends justify the means.

background.

[ tbd. i'll come up with something. ]

house

gryffindor.

prefered magic

charms / herbology.

role

just a regular student.

love interest/crush

n / a ; she's bisexual but probably won't "date" until like. third year. crushes are open.

family

sephy + phil keville.

extras

n / a

other

also n / a.

name

calliope hartley.

fifteen years of age.

gender identity

cisgender female [ she / they ]

bloodline

half-blooded; magical ancestry comes from her maternal line although her father's family are mainly squibs and muggles.

appearance

the most noticeable thing about calliope is her height. she could be easily mistaken for a fourth-year, being a meagre 5"1' tall. her typical attire only does to highlight her size, ranging from soft blues to even more delicate yellows-- she very deliberately wears quite loose, free-flowing (and baggy) clothing to make herself 'less noticeable' on weekends. this aesthetic, however, is not the most common in hogwarts, and pretty much nullifies any attempt she makes.
upon finding out that she was to attend classes at hogwarts, her mother was somewhat dismayed and merely handed down her own school robes to callie. as a result of this, she often looks like she's drowning in fabric or has gone at it with a needle and thread; although her family have no financial problems, her uniform gives the impression that she came with a lot of siblings, or just isn't very well-to-do.
it would be easier to say that callie has quite a youthful visage; although her nut-brown eyes are smeared with the darkness of sleep, she could be said to be pretty, in the sense that she looks very much like a child. most of her features are quite gentle, leaving little to no strong impressions.
that soft, rounded face of hers is framed with messy black shoulder-length hair, which is usually given the least attention when she composes a wardrobe. those curls are utterly untameable, she'd say. no point in trying to force anything on 'em. if her hair isn't stuffed under some sort of hat, it's in a bun.

personality

callie calls herself an optimist. of course, there's no other way to put her beliefs into words: she's nothing but hopeful in most cases, as she does believe it would be impractical do otherwise. calliope has quite a utilitarian view of the world and how it works, and although superstition and her family's less than orthodox beliefs go very much against the logic she applies to most situations, she is a staunch believer in whatever she chooses to accept as fact.

if she was not as strong willed, she would perhaps have caved into the will of those who would rather have her gone; moving from the much smaller town of dulwich made her a lot more wily about the way she referenced things about herself, her abilities and her sexuality. she is slow to trust, although she tries to show kindness regardless of closeness; the difference between how she treats those she considers to be close and complete strangers is quite well-defined. because of this slightly skewed perception of people, she makes judgement at first glances and because of this, doesn't really exit her comfort zone very much-- if it were not practically compulsory for her to get out and about every once in a while, she'd consider herself to be a hermit.

background.
in the simplest way, it could be said that calliope was already primed for magic. she had already been seeing results; with her mother being a witch and her father being a practising neopagan, it wasn't hard to retain information and hold a belief in her skills. she exhibited signs of accidental magic like anyone else, had fears like anyone else. callie just wants to fit in, really. she's average.

house

ravenclaw.

prefered magic

divination / runecasting.

role

just a regular student.

love interest/crush

n / a ; callie is a lesbian, but could experience a 'crush' on a male character due to comp het.
idunno, ask me about it, i guess.

family

ava + callum hartley

extras

nope ;o

other

Wowza this took a while.

Accepted!

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsievannerz View Post
Name- Brook Morris
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Half-blood
Appreance- She has blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality- Shy and socially awkward, Brook usually spends most of her time around animals. She loves to read and can finish them in about 1 - 2 days.
House- Ravenclaw
Strongest magic- Care of magical creatures?
Role- First year
Love Interest/Crush-
Family-
Other-
Did I forget anything?- I don't know. Did you ;p. Maybe the type of wand?
Accepted!

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:51 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Name- Payton Smithe
Age- 11 years old (First Year at Hogwarts)
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Half-blooded (Mother: Muggled; Father: Wizard)
Appreance- Payton is quite a pretty girl, with a bronze color for hair, and bright emerald eyes. She is lean, and of average height for those of her age. She has a quick frame, indicating her speed. At best, she is one of the prettiest witches of her age.
This is the best I could find that looks like Payton. X3
Personality- Kind and loyal, Payton is your typical HufflePuff. She is normally found in the Herbology classroom, helping the teacher. Payton smart, though not quite as brave. Payton is a bit shy, though not willing to start conversations.
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Payton's father, Mr. Smithe, went to Illvermorny when he was a young lad, but moved to England to learn about different beasts. Mr. Smithe fell in love with a beautiful muggle woman. After they got engaged, Mr. Smithe told the soon-to-be Mrs. Smithe that he was a wizard. She still loved him, no matter what witch-craft he was able to do.
House- HufflePuff
Strongest magic- Herbology isn't exactly magic, so Transfiguration
Role- Perhaps one of the main characters?
Love Interest/Crush- None/Open to all. She will have a crush on anyone, she's not picky at all.
Family- Mr. Smithe, Mrs. Smithe
Other-
Did I forget anything?- Noppers! This is great! <3
Accepted!

Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name- Madison (Maddi) Rockwell
Age- 13 years
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Pure-blood
Appearance-
(Ref)
She has long wavy golden hair, that flows down her shoulders, and neck like a waterfall. Her hair often cover up her earrings, but when she gently brushes it aside, Maddi has silver earrings. Her skin is a rather fair color, so her silver/gold earrings don't stand out that much. Her lips are a light soft pink color. Maddi's eyes are like almonds, almond-shaped and almond-colored. Of course she wears the traditional Slytherin outfit as well.
Personality-
Grumpy | Rude | Solitary | Kind | Loyal (To her few friends)
Maddi is rather grumpy and solitary. If she doesn't get her peace and quiet, you've seen the end of it. Maddi will tease you for the rest of your life, and not playfully like she does her friends. It will make her rude. Usually she is actually sweet and kind, but if she doesn't get her alone time, you're doomed. Maddi would never kill someone, but she could get terribly mad at them. If you get on Maddi's good side however, she'll be forever loyal to you.
House- Slytherin
Strongest magic-
Transfiguration
Role- Third year
Love Interest/Crush- Heterosexual; @Rubinaito Sage?
Family- Julian Rockwell (Younger Brother) | Tanya Rockwell (Mother) | Nate Rockwell (Father)
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Choir
Other- She has a cat; Alexander(Alex)
Did I forget anything?- No
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Foot Wallet

Name- Alfie Brine
Age- 11
Gender- Cis Male(He/Him/Sometimes They)
Bloodline- Half-blood(Pure-blood witch mother, Muggle father.)
Appearance-

He was small, usually this word had a slightly different meaning between people, but everyone would agree that this boy was small. Alfie always ended up the smallest of his age, often told off as useless because of his size, but this never stopped him. He had chubby cheeks, large eyes and overall soft features. His eyes, a strange sight, seem brown from a distance, but up close one would notice they danced with color. Blue, green and yellow seemed to mix in the most lovely way in his irises. His skin was rather pale, but tinted with red that made it look as if he was always blushing.

His hair was soft, and thick. A curly beast that could not be tamed by any means. The locks were brown, a light brown that seemed lighter near the ends and darker at the roots. It stayed unkempt and wild, a bothersome thing to most. Alfie had hair you’d expect to see on a young child, alike most of his features.

He was skinny and weak, he couldn’t lift heavy things or run for very long, he couldn’t even leap very far or toss a ball well. He always dreamed he could, wishing that he’d be strong and gracefully like all the sports players he’d learned of from his father. Maybe then he’d have more friends. His hands were small and shaky, his fingernails chewed and sometimes a little bloody if he was too nervous. Though his small size wasn’t horrible, he could sneak around without being easily noticed, he had a mischievous nature and often went around to find things, or get into places only he could get into in his small size.

Personality-

Alfie was a very secluded child growing up. It's not really surprising, if you spend your whole life under strict rule, it's kind of hard to make friends. His not being able to go out without his nanny caused a good amount of teasing, which caused him to usually go off on his own, always fearing what others would say. Even if another person was kind, offered to be friends with him, Alfie didn’t get too close. He knew eventually that someone would tease him, or leave, or spill out his secrets, he knew because everyone does that eventually. No point in trusting others with his feelings if they’re just going to hurt him.

Alfie had a very big imagination, he imagined monsters and battles and people with wacky colored hair or crooked noses or funny looking glasses. He always loved the things he thought up, everything he thought of was kind, and funny, and was never untrustworthy. He would often sit looking out a window, thinking of things that didn’t really exist. He picked up drawing at a young age, it used to be mindless doodles but soon evolved into thought out pieces of art. He never showed his art, or thought it was any good, he was very private with it.

Alfie had a trouble maker side, which led to secrecy and a bit of a knack for lying. He’d love to sneak out, he found the perfect ways to do so. Make a distraction, never the same in a row, then while others were distracted sneak out of any unlocked door or window. Not only did he sneak out, but he would forge his father’s signature in order to go on school trips. Despite this, he refused to do anything cruel to another or do anything too harmful. He always came home, and he always apologized when he was caught.

This boy has never had a very easy time learning. He was often distracted and would stare into space instead of listening. On some occasions, he would even fall asleep during lessons. He never didn’t do his homework, no, his work was always complete, just not always good. He would try to do better, he’d listen to lessons but sometimes he would forget what he had just heard almost instantly. Despite not being good, he always tried, he did homework as soon as he got it, never left it, and worked very hard on it.

When encountered with a conflict, Alfie usually broke down. He’d chew his nails until they bled sometimes, and always had trouble figuring out what to do. He hated when someone was angry, or confronted him. His knees would go weak and his voice shook and his nose would tingle as if he was going to cry. He attempted to avoid any situation like this, but sometimes he had a small temper. He couldn’t stand someone being treated unfairly, so sometimes he would burst out at someone and immediately regret it, he hated his own mouth for this reason, for it speaking without his wanting.

Alfie was quiet, but kind. He’d sit in the back of class, he wouldn’t raise his hand and stuttered when asked a question in lessons. He would never be the first to speak to someone, and usually prefered to not talk. But, he was kind. He’d smile at everyone, use his manners most the time, and would always try to help another if he could. Others think he would be a good friend, but Alfie wasn’t a type to keep friends, he wasn’t very trusting of others and kept to himself mostly, not letting his thoughts spill out to others at all, keeping his feelings in with a tight seal.

Character Background/Backstory-

Money doesn’t determine the greatness of a life, nor does the school you attend, or who your parents are. You measure life’s greatness in the amount of good memories you have, and there’s a healthy mixture of all memories in this boy’s head. Alfred Kristoffer Dominic Brine, he had been given two middle names, was the child of an unlikely couple, a witch and a muggle. Now, it is not very uncommon anymore for a Witch and a muggle to have a child, but the couple was odd because they were polar opposites, and an onlooker would surely think they hated one another. Nevertheless, Georgia and Dominic Brine managed to have a son.

Alfie doesn’t have many memories of his mother. You see, his parents weren’t together for long. In the beginning, they married quite quickly, and it was a big surprise for Dominic to hear he had married a Witch, something he had previously thought were only fantasy. The details after this, Alfie will never know fully. He knows they split, he ended up fully with his father, he had never seen his mother after they split, and his father refused to talk about his mother or anything regarding how he got to keep Alfie.

The only thing Alfie knew regarding his mother, was that she had an ‘odd background’, an ‘unusual family’ and ‘shocking hobbies.’ That’s all his father said, he never told more of these odd and shocking things, and would get irritated if Alfie asked.

Alfie had always been small and ‘fragile.’ From the moment he could crawl, restrictions were set up to stump the child’s adventures. He was restricted from going outside on any day where the weather was not deemed safe, even then he could only go to certain places and had to have a nanny at his tail. He didn’t get many toys, stuffed ones could be easily ripped, wooden ones could scratch, plastic ones could be chewed on, he only got the safest ones. He wasn’t allowed pets, not even a fish, he wasn’t even allowed a house plant or a vase of flowers “Small boys have weak bodies, plants will make you sniffle and the animals will scratch and bite.” he was told by his father when he asked one day. But the boy was a mischievous one, he would snatch toys while at the store, the nanny never noticed as long as he was distracting. He would sneak out on rainy days to play in the mud, and faked his father’s signature to go on cool school trips to the zoo or the museum.

The boy was only given books that would educate him, none that would fill his imagination, as his father feared magic. Of course, no one knew that it was magic he feared, he kept that to himself in fear of seeming crazy. But, no matter, odd things seemed to occur around Alfie, and no one could really explain it. Small things, sometimes if his nanny was scolding him, she’d suddenly become ill and need to run to the washroom. Other times, if he wanted to go out, the door would click unlocked on it’s own.

The most odd, and shocking to others, was how he could get out of the house, have everyone freaking out searching, only to find him about an hour later in front of the telly watching a sports team like nothing. Both times getting out and back in without being detected by anyone in the house. Though, most shook it off as he was in the house the whole time, but sometimes one could not deny the boy had been out as he had mud on his shoes of grass stains on his pants.

The day the letter arrived was a shock, Alfie awoke to something pecking at his window, an owl. He opened the window, though he knew he shouldn’t and the bird dropped him a letter and left. What was written in the letter made his scream. Whether he believed it or not, he was excited. He ran to his father, showed him the letter, and demanded to know if his father had known. His father said nothing but his grim congratulations.

After that day, his father had been more distant, only really speaking to Alfie on their trip to Diagon Alley to ask what he needed. His father didn’t even see him off on the Hogwarts express.

House- Hufflepuff
Strongest magic- Charms (And a bit of Defence against the dark arts.)
Role- First Year Student
Love Interest/Crush- he needs a gay crush, so thats open :P
Family- Georgia and Dominic Brine(Biological Parents), Angelica Brine(Step-Mother), Sara Brine(Half-Sister)
Anything extra- Nada, he's waiting to play quidditch in later years.
Other- He knows a bit from what he read, but is still excited and amazed by magic.
Pet- As he didn't get an animal growing up, he was quick to get a ginger eyed, dark brown cat named Malteaser. Though he wanted only the cat, his father, for some reason, forced him to also take a barn owl named Benjamin which he dislikes.
Patrous- A ferret, a small creature able to squeaze its way into places.
Wand- Fir wood with a Phoenix feather core 13 ¾" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility
Favorite Spell(s)- Alohomora, he used to do it without thinking but now he knows the charm for it!
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?- Yes, they excited him greatly though he focussed on the charms as he wanted to use them to get into mischeif.

Last edited by Socks; August 2nd, 2017 at 06:07 PM.