Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:12 PM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Bean
Today 06:49 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:43 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Children's Crusade [EVENT, open to all TC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
this still open?
[Yes. If the thread is still in the ThunderClan category and open for member posts it is safe to assume it is open most of the time].
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old August 12th, 2021, 01:04 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Brightkit~
The little grey point cat bounced up to stand beside her sister. Excitement shimmered in her blue eyes as she cast a glance around. This was new, she hadn’t expected them to commit a raid on their own camp. Glancing over to Flowerkit, she purred out to her sister “good luck,” unsure if she was participating, before Brightkit hurled herself down into the clearing with a yowl escaping her. She launched herself at the closet cat there was, her tiny body not being all that intimidating.

Flowerkit turned her head towards the familiar voice, feeling her
sisters scent and could almost smell her excitement. You two she
mewed calmly and wrapped her tail over her paws as Brightkit bounced
over to the other cat. Flowerkit had no interest in fighting and would rather
have a nice conversation with someone... if someone even wanted to talk to
her... She had good hearing and had overheard some other cats talking
behind her back, saying that she was weird... and that her eyes were...
lifeless... She sighed quietly, she knew she could trust her sister but...
what about her other clan-mates...?

[Still open to anyone ^^]

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 12th, 2021, 01:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blueberrykit glanced around, she liked this idea. She didn’t really know who to attack, mostly she wanted to attack Albatrosspaw, but he was an apprentice now, so they weren’t on the opposite sides anymore. So she gazed around before spotting a warrior and flinging her body at their face.

(OPEN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 12th, 2021, 03:09 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
The first hit struck, so he exaggeratedly leaned his head back, and then the kit rolled off and passed him, which was so funny he had to laugh. "Good one, kid!" he said with a unabashed chuckle.
;Sunkit;

"I am going to BEAT YOU like NO CAT HAS BEATEN YOU BEFORE!"
Sunkit declared loudly, getting up and fluffing out her fur. "My BATTLE CRY will SCARE YOU INTO SURRENDER!!" she said, before yowling her battle cry.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she yowled as a paw was pulled out and was swiped at Tripleaf's direction, before promptly LANDING ON STONE and making her TUMBLE.

Sunkit was just an EMBARRASSMENT at this point! I can't even SWIPE! her mind declared.

Her madness pushed her on to get up and correctly swipe at the Warrior. "Take THAT, ENEMY WARRIOR!" she declared.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old August 12th, 2021, 03:13 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Summerbreeze wobbled towards the collected group of cats, her golden fur shone brightly in the midday sun. The warrior was noticably expecting kits, but who's?

That didn't matter! She was still able to fight for her clan like any other cat!

"Hah! Trying to raid the mighty ThunderClan? You wouldn't stand a chance against us!"

open to anyone! summer is my new and only oc for tc so give her some good fighters!

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old August 12th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Blacksun of Thunderclan |

Was Sweetsong basically telling kits how to ruin peace? HOW RUDE AND UNCALLED FOR, this calls for a lectur-

Wait, it gives her an excuse to essentially play with kits and apprentices? Okay, the warrior evaded her lectures for now, and her mind as well. She just wanted to have some fun now and more so just, play with the kits and appies, guess it's 'training' or something but whatever, time to play pretend!

' 'Try to attack Thunderclan? I'll show you for ruining the peace!' '

Oh gosh she sounded so mouse brained saying that sentence out loud, she purposefully exaggerated it too, but a smile was wide on her maw, she was expecting a kit to hit her but, Brightkit was one who was not scary, the 'attack' hit, but it wasn't good in Blacksuns eyes, she attempted to get the kit off by shaking herself a bit, and moving around. Not her normal method but, she didn't want to end up flinging them out of camp, weird worry? Yes, but completely and utterly reasonable!

' ' You can do better than that!' '

| @Nixey Blacks mindset is, er, extremely idealistic and she is extremely loud, usually about those ideals, so prepare for her to be a bit eccentric about it at times ;w;

| Also for those who know me for owning Softkit, I'll use her later, I wanna wait for a few more cats to begin 'fighting'

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 12th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Brightkit~
Brightkit let out a soft hiss as she fell onto her back, dirt showing on her grey fur as she popped back up onto her paws. Her little tail flicked back and fourth quickly as she glared her big blue eyes at Blacksun. “You try being this little and fighting a big cat like you!” ‘not to mention the fact that I can’t use my claws!’ in all honestly, the little kits claws probably wouldn’t be more than a prickle if Blacksun felt anything at all.
Brightkit seemed to take a moment, sizing Blacksun up and finding the best course of action. Without seeming to give her next idea a second thought, Brightkit hurled herself forward, tiny paws thumping lightly against the ground. She was aiming to knock into one of Blacksuns legs.
@WinterRabbit5350

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 13th, 2021, 01:10 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Brightkit~
The little grey point cat bounced up to stand beside her sister. Excitement shimmered in her blue eyes as she cast a glance around. This was new, she hadn’t expected them to commit a raid on their own camp. Glancing over to Flowerkit, she purred out to her sister “good luck,” unsure if she was participating, before Brightkit hurled herself down into the clearing with a yowl escaping her. She launched herself at the closet cat there was, her tiny body not being all that intimidating.
@Singing Jay //open for any cat not in the raid!\\
~Shadowheart~
The tuxedo cat was finally seeming to slowly settle back into her new life with her blinded eye. It all felt slightly new, sure, but she knew she’d have to get use to it eventually.
Having been lazing in the clearing after being out in the territory most of the day, Shadowheart had been wanting to relax. It was probably the best thing, tiredness had etched its way into the mollys mind while she had been out. Yet, of course she should’ve expected that relaxation to be disturbed.
Hearing the thumping of paws and a few cats letting out yowls, Shadowheart felt her chest tighten as she flipped up to lay on her belly and look around. Slowly, she had relaxed when realizing it was merely Thunderclan kits and apprentices. Though, the sudden words and unexpected hit on her flank caused Shadowheart to turn her gaze downwards and back.
A soft laugh escaped her when she had seen a kit had been the one to jump at her flank and land the blow, barely recognizing the little one as Slatekit. It had been the kit her former mentor brought in, yes? Standing up, Shadowheart rounded on the kit before crouching down to be on a similar level, waiting for the next move this little one would decide on.
@spade
It landed! Her move had landed! With a squeal of excitement, Slatekit’s blue eyes lit up and she bounced a bit. She was going to be an apprentice, she had to be! She was the right age, she had made the journey safely from RiverClan camp to here - why wouldn’t she be made into one??

Glancing up, she then realized that the warrior she had attacked was crouched down as if waiting for her to try it again.

Okay, time to focus.

The little gray kit narrowed her eyes, tail high up in the air as she crouched unevenly, stalking in a semi circle around Shadowheart. Then, with another tiny yowl, she leapt again, this time trying to wiggle her way underneath the warrior. She’d heard stories back home of getting to the soft, exposed underbelly to deal the most damage - and she was going to try it. The tiny kit attempted to turn on her back, though her movement was slow and sluggish and not at all graceful as she attempted it.
Old August 13th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
It landed! Her move had landed! With a squeal of excitement, Slatekit’s blue eyes lit up and she bounced a bit. She was going to be an apprentice, she had to be! She was the right age, she had made the journey safely from RiverClan camp to here - why wouldn’t she be made into one??

Glancing up, she then realized that the warrior she had attacked was crouched down as if waiting for her to try it again.

Okay, time to focus.

The little gray kit narrowed her eyes, tail high up in the air as she crouched unevenly, stalking in a semi circle around Shadowheart. Then, with another tiny yowl, she leapt again, this time trying to wiggle her way underneath the warrior. She’d heard stories back home of getting to the soft, exposed underbelly to deal the most damage - and she was going to try it. The tiny kit attempted to turn on her back, though her movement was slow and sluggish and not at all graceful as she attempted it.

~Shadowheart~
She had to force down a laugh at Slatekits squeal, watching her closely with sparkling pale blue eyes. Shadowheart had already known that she wanted to go easy on the kit, seeing as she wasn’t even sure if Slatekit had any remote piece of training.
The prowling had surprised her a bit. Watching Slatekit as she awaited for the other to make her move. Though not surprising the older cat, the yowl had caught her a bit off guard. Shadowheart silently watched as the kit tried to make her way under the bigger cats belly.
Letting out a soft snort, she pushed herself out of her crouch. Using her legs, Shadowheart brought herself off the ground just a bit before landing beside the kit. Keeping her claws sheathed, Shadowheart reached her paw out, planning to give Slatekit a gentle tap on the haunches.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 13th, 2021 at 04:58 PM.
Old August 13th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Blacksun of Thunderclan |

' 'Ohhh, you wanna go!?' '

Okay, she was already having too much fun, honestly, with her face, the only way you could tell she was a warrior was her size. Sure sure, the kit couldn't use her claws, but neither could Blacksun!

She tried to analyze the kits next move, she'd probably head for the neck or something mousebrained like that, besides, she was taking a while sizing the senior warrior up, so The molly headed to dodge the move and...it hit, because Brightkit went for the legs, This was embarrassing but, who cared!

To get back at Brightkit, she aimed, for the kits tail to get her stuck, it was moreso playful instinct kicking in, wait a minute, wasn't it supposed to be that the kits were playful and not the warriors? You still have so much to learn Blacksun.

| @Nixey

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Closed Thread