Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
this is a holdup, give me...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:44 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 05:33 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 05:25 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2023, 11:42 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: victors by history were the written

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
She wasn't a kit, she knew that very well. But the call for a story time had Redhawk perking her ears and glancing over at Goatscrunch. Surely he'd allow a warrior to join, right? They weren't in the nursery, and, well, if she just so happened to sit close enough...

An earful was worth the risk to her as Red trotted over with a smile, eager to hear what story would be told today. There were many in ThunderClan's history that could be shared. Green eyes spotted the familiar pelt of Daylightpaw and her smile grew as she neared the apprentice, taking a seat. "Do you t-think Goatscrunch w-will believe I'm a k-kit if I shrink d-down enough?" she purred jokingly as she loafed on the ground, pulling all of her limbs (and even her tail!) underneath her.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw giggled as she watched RedHawk loaf.

'Yeah. He's probably old enough he won't notice. Don't tell him I called him old though, he probably won't let me listen anymore.'

She purred, settling down beside the warrior.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 23rd, 2023 at 11:42 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 12:47 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

STORY TIME!!! Granted, Elkkit didn't REALLY exactly know what story time entailed, but the old guy looked funny and Elkkit was BORED, so he toddled over on wobbly paws and flopped down next to the other kits with a baby squeak.
Old December 24th, 2023, 07:20 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
-- This event is Story Time with Goatscrunch,
which fulfills the "Clan history" kit curriculum. Participation is optional,
and may help you get the 6 post requirement to rank up to apprentice.

The mentions I pulled are from the kit section of the allegiances.
I probably won't mention the bulk again
unless Goat gets cranky with a lack of attendance!
Note: any rank can attend, so if you want to use a non-kit feel free to. --

Today was probably gonna be the only time he gotta leave the den, the sunlight a rarity on a cold leafbare morning. Goatscrunch had found a warm, sunkissed spot near the center of the clearing and huddled down close to the ground. The dirt was warmer than he was, that were sure. "Kits!" It came as a raspy bleat, followed by a string of coughs. "Gather 'round if ya wanna hear a story."

(THIS IS THE LAST ONE BEFORE OATKIT IS OATPAW ILYSM LOL)
Oatkit padded up. Wetwhisker leaving him at the entrance.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 27th, 2023, 06:53 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

By now Plumkit was wise to the elder's idea of "story time". His stories never made any sense, twisted by old age or possibly lunacy, but at the very least usually contained themes of death or violence which always managed to hold the kit's attention long enough to reach the end of them.

So once again, Plumkit caught up with the rest of the kits and found a spot to sit down, though he was too excited to sit still; little feet bouncing him in place and silky tail twitching in anticipation. Still he sat, ready to listen to whatever tall-tale the old coot had cooked up this time.

@BEAR.

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 28th, 2023 at 05:40 AM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 09:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The turnout was less than Goatscrunch expected, and his tail whipped with his irritation. He were in the clearin' this time! Ain't no reason more cats not showin', less they don't like storytime but that alone was nonsense. His stories was great. The BEST. Since Goatscrunch was so irate, he decided to mention all of ThunderClan just to make sure he was heard.

In fact, Goatscrunch was so focused on the lack of attendance (in his mind) that he did not seem to notice a wild Redhawk masquerading as a kit. Or perhaps he ain't give a damn, 'cause unlike many warriors Redhawk wasn't tryna fight him. Pointedly, he raised his voice - doin' his best to make a ruckus 'cause he liked attention. "Today's story ain't gonna be for soft-'earts, so if any of ya gotta problem wit that git outta my sight." He don't wait to see if anyone gonna listen 'n leave, pushin' onward. Goatscrunch lived on borrowed time, he ain't got all day. "Starts long ago, when the forest were naught but a young'un.

"Back in this day, camps was less structured than they was now. Our warriors believed they has driven off most of the predator threats, so the territory ain't seem so scary. Even guardin' camp were near unheard of, 'cause it just don't seem needed. Our camps was mostly underground, 'n rarely had issues from things like foxes 'n badgers.

"Well, one day some kids decided they wanted to explore the world above. The tunnels was fine, but the fresh air were too temptin' to their lil' minds. Led by Thicketkit, they snuck outta camp-- it weren't too hard with the guards bein' lazy, but they still wanted to make sure they could get out without a hitch. They traveled through endless darkness, seekin' out the signs of an openin'-- fresh air, light, ya name it, they looked fer it.

"Eventually, they found their way to the surface. The moon was eerily dull, casted over by dark clouds. The light that shone through were only a lil', but the kits could see well enough to wander through the woods. All was quiet, 'til they broke through the woods 'n found a lil' clearin'. They ain't know it at the time, but it were Cattail Pond-- the iconic cattails swayin' in the cool night breeze.

"Perhaps it were the forest maskin' sound, or perhaps the sound merely ain't exist 'til the kids stepped into the clearin'. Either way, as soon as they neared the pond, they could 'ear a noise. A shufflin' sound, the sound of claws scrapin' against dirt. A low growl that seemed ta echo 'round them, growin' closer as they huddled together."

A short pause, a rough cough. "Anyone wanna guess the cause of that sound?"
Old December 27th, 2023, 09:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
The turnout was less than Goatscrunch expected, and his tail whipped with his irritation. He were in the clearin' this time! Ain't no reason more cats not showin', less they don't like storytime but that alone was nonsense. His stories was great. The BEST. Since Goatscrunch was so irate, he decided to mention all of ThunderClan just to make sure he was heard.

In fact, Goatscrunch was so focused on the lack of attendance (in his mind) that he did not seem to notice a wild Redhawk masquerading as a kit. Or perhaps he ain't give a damn, 'cause unlike many warriors Redhawk wasn't tryna fight him. Pointedly, he raised his voice - doin' his best to make a ruckus 'cause he liked attention. "Today's story ain't gonna be for soft-'earts, so if any of ya gotta problem wit that git outta my sight." He don't wait to see if anyone gonna listen 'n leave, pushin' onward. Goatscrunch lived on borrowed time, he ain't got all day. "Starts long ago, when the forest were naught but a young'un.

"Back in this day, camps was less structured than they was now. Our warriors believed they has driven off most of the predator threats, so the territory ain't seem so scary. Even guardin' camp were near unheard of, 'cause it just don't seem needed. Our camps was mostly underground, 'n rarely had issues from things like foxes 'n badgers.

"Well, one day some kids decided they wanted to explore the world above. The tunnels was fine, but the fresh air were too temptin' to their lil' minds. Led by Thicketkit, they snuck outta camp-- it weren't too hard with the guards bein' lazy, but they still wanted to make sure they could get out without a hitch. They traveled through endless darkness, seekin' out the signs of an openin'-- fresh air, light, ya name it, they looked fer it.

"Eventually, they found their way to the surface. The moon was eerily dull, casted over by dark clouds. The light that shone through were only a lil', but the kits could see well enough to wander through the woods. All was quiet, 'til they broke through the woods 'n found a lil' clearin'. They ain't know it at the time, but it were Cattail Pond-- the iconic cattails swayin' in the cool night breeze.

"Perhaps it were the forest maskin' sound, or perhaps the sound merely ain't exist 'til the kids stepped into the clearin'. Either way, as soon as they neared the pond, they could 'ear a noise. A shufflin' sound, the sound of claws scrapin' against dirt. A low growl that seemed ta echo 'round them, growin' closer as they huddled together."

Lightningpaw was interested to hear another story of their clans past, though sometimes it was hard to understand the elder's accents. Yet she didn't want to say anything as the yapping wouldn't be fun. Now this was an interesting story. Never would she compliments the elder but it at least knew how to tell a decent story, wether it all be true or not. "A low growl huh..? Could it have been a badger? No way a fox, they sound funny." Lightningpaw said looking to the side acting like she didn't care at all about the story or being right.
Old December 27th, 2023, 09:20 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:

Dizzypaw was in the apprentices den and heard commotion in the clearing, she decided to take a peak. an elder is telling a story! she rushed in and sat down, eager to listen. she had heard a bit of it and was ready to answer. "A Badger?' she asked involved and curious.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 27th, 2023 at 09:25 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Midnightkit looked up at the elder, her eyes wide with curiosity as she listened. She thought about different dangerous creatures her parents mentioned before she spoke with a high-pitched chirp "Was it a deg... No dog, that's how you say it I think"
@BEAR.

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; December 27th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 09:55 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

As Mantiskit waited for Goatscrunch to began the story she noticed several other kits arrive as well as Redhawk and Bumblestar? Wasn't the story supposed to be for kits? She determined that she would wait to see what Goatscrunch did about Redhawk and Bumblestar. If he was fine with a warrior and the leader listrening in so was she. Yes she was grooming herself throughoutly but she could observe and groom herself at the same time. After all she wasn't incapable of multitasking. When Goatscrunch said that the story wasn't for softhearts Mantiskit determined that she had made the correct choice when she had determined that she would listen to the story because Goatscrunch saying that the story wasn't for softhearts caused her to fear that the story might not really be kit-appropriate and might terrify some of the other kits because of that fact. She would definitely remain here in case one of the kits needed comforting so that she could comfort them and make sure that they were alright. After all even though at only three moons old she was perfectly aware that she was still an infant herself comforting other kits if they were scared was the least she could do as unfortunate circumstances, namely the deaths of her parents had resulted in her maturing far past her young age meaning that she wasn't nearly as easily scared as many of the other kits. Mantiskit listened closely while continuing to groom herself because her fur wasn't utterly perfect. She also noticed that two more apprentices, Lightningpaw and Dizzypaw arrived. The story didn't seem too bad YET. There it was. The creature that was making the noise killed the kits didn't it? Wait was it even appropriate to refer to the creature as it? After all the creature was alive and the pronoun it was usually used to refer to objects that had never been alive. She couldn't be utterly sure yet but she was fairly certain that the creature killing the kits that snunk out of camp was how the story was going to end. She guessed that that was fine since there would be a positive morale behind that story, namely not to sneak out of camp. That was as long as the story wasn't too violent or descriptive though she knew that it might scare some of the other kits even if it wasn't. If it did she was prepared to comfort them. After all, they might think that the story was real when she was perfectly aware it was simply a story. Yes, likely one with a morale behind it but still just a story. Not real. Not something had truly happened, but instead just a story Goatscrunch had made up as a way discouraging kits from sneaking out of camp. Not that she needed to be discouraged. Probably a good thing, because being completely and utterly aware that the story had never truly happened it would not have its intended effect. Not that she wanted the other kits do believe in something that wasn't true, but at least it should keep them safe in camp. She was pretty sure that the description of the way the creature had sounded was vivid enough for her to have a good idea of what it was. And so she spoke up. De caude of de dound wad a badgew wadn' i? She winced at the sound of her voice, having somehow managed to temporary forget about that. Why couldn't her pronunciation of words be utterly perfect? She wanted everything to be utterly perfect! Why couldn't her fur be utterly perfect? Why couldn't ANYTHING ever be utterly perfect? Or at least it seemed like nothing was ever utterly perfect. Wait... she was complaining in her head! In her head she yeled stop it at herself. I'm not allowed to complain period! Not even in my head. I may still be a infant at only three moons old but that doesn't mean that I'm allowed to complain! Not that she spoke again, too embarrassed about the way she had sounded to even consider it. Not that she would ever complain out loud anyways. Complaining in her head was terrible enough but complaining out loud? Nope. Not happening. Ever. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 2nd, 2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:46 PM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Claykit

The young tom clutched onto his own fur, he was already scared of what may happen, gulping he clutched onto Goatscrunch's side and looked at him. "M-maybe it was a umm....w-wolf? O-or a Minx?," said the young tom, his tail already frizzled.

@BEAR.

Closed Thread