Last post by Estelle
Today 02:03 PM

Old September 17th, 2018, 05:05 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: A Paw Reach Away

@Checkmate @vermillion

Akira flinched a bit but she padded out before laughing a bit. "Sorry but i'm not her companion it seems by coincidence that i am also one of her kind,but i just happened to be passing by and over heard the conversation...". She could feel the tense atmosphere was building."..Before you two have a panic attack i'm not here to case harm... if you don't trust me that's your problem but even if i do try to leave now i would mostly likely wouldn't be able to leave now that you two have spotted me and want answers,so i might as well stay so i can get answers out of you two myself". She said softly as she looked at them first before reluctantly transforming back into a Human, once she formed back she then removed her mask that covered her nose and mouth. "...Your loosing a lot of blood,might be best if you transform back so you can patch up your wound". She sighed,taking off what seemed to be a lab coat which then she ripped off a decent amount of the fabric before she putted the cloth on the ground next to the Panther. she glanced at the other wolf as she threw the lab coat to the side. "Also, shouldn't you first be making sure that he get's medical help before he bleeds to death? You wouldn't be able to get more information about that little squabble with those coyote idiots if he's dead". She said softly before sighing out loud. " Geez, maybe i should be glad i ran into a couple of strangers then my idiotic brother". Akira sat down against the back ally wall,watching the other two strangers who were still silently staring at her. "I'm Akira,and how about you two?". she asked softly.
(tbh don't what i'm doing just going with the flow)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:23 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

@Checkmate @vermillion
Bumping

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 21st, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:53 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@Checkmate @vermillion

Akira flinched a bit but she padded out before laughing a bit. "Sorry but i'm not her companion it seems by coincidence that i am also one of her kind,but i just happened to be passing by and over heard the conversation...". She could feel the tense atmosphere was building."..Before you two have a panic attack i'm not here to case harm... if you don't trust me that's your problem but even if i do try to leave now i would mostly likely wouldn't be able to leave now that you two have spotted me and want answers,so i might as well stay so i can get answers out of you two myself". She said softly as she looked at them first before reluctantly transforming back into a Human, once she formed back she then removed her mask that covered her nose and mouth. "...Your loosing a lot of blood,might be best if you transform back so you can patch up your wound". She sighed,taking off what seemed to be a lab coat which then she ripped off a decent amount of the fabric before she putted the cloth on the ground next to the Panther. she glanced at the other wolf as she threw the lab coat to the side. "Also, shouldn't you first be making sure that he get's medical help before he bleeds to death? You wouldn't be able to get more information about that little squabble with those coyote idiots if he's dead". She said softly before sighing out loud. " Geez, maybe i should be glad i ran into a couple of strangers then my idiotic brother". Akira sat down against the back ally wall,watching the other two strangers who were still silently staring at her. "I'm Akira,and how about you two?". she asked softly.
(tbh don't what i'm doing just going with the flow)
He went stiff at first, glaring at them both and took a questioning stare at the cloth before picking it off the ground. A quick sniff just on the cautious side to make sure it wasn't laced with anything and his fired up temper went cool. His half-way form into a panther slowly went back to full human, blinking his amber eyes turn into a tired blue. Esther was surprised to see her snap at the black wolf, continuing on a normal conversation as if there's no tension. An amused smirk crept upon his face, he took off his grey jacket to bandage up. "This is nothing. It's like an everyday episode with those coyotes," he said while lifting up his grey shirt to tighten up the wrapped cloth around his stomach to stop the bleeding. "Esther is my name. Now what kind of questions you wanna ask me?"
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
He went stiff at first, glaring at them both and took a questioning stare at the cloth before picking it off the ground. A quick sniff just on the cautious side to make sure it wasn't laced with anything and his fired up temper went cool. His half-way form into a panther slowly went back to full human, blinking his amber eyes turn into a tired blue. Esther was surprised to see her snap at the black wolf, continuing on a normal conversation as if there's no tension. An amused smirk crept upon his face, he took off his grey jacket to bandage up. "This is nothing. It's like an everyday episode with those coyotes," he said while lifting up his grey shirt to tighten up the wrapped cloth around his stomach to stop the bleeding. "Esther is my name. Now what kind of questions you wanna ask me?"
Seeing that Esther had calmed down a bit, she herself felt a bit more relaxed with the less tense atmosphere but the Black wolf still looked a bit tense. Hearing Esther's Question,Akira Smirked a bit. "Well first off, What could you have possibly done to make those idiots so worked up?".She looked at him as she fixed up her Red auburn hair.

RP Tracker
Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:41 PM
another level

Quote:
Seeing that Esther had calmed down a bit, she herself felt a bit more relaxed with the less tense atmosphere but the Black wolf still looked a bit tense. Hearing Esther's Question,Akira Smirked a bit. "Well first off, What could you have possibly done to make those idiots so worked up?".She looked at him as she fixed up her Red auburn hair.
"The real question is, what doesn't tick them off?" he sighed. Touching the back pocket of his black pants, pulling out some worthy necklaces and a golden watch to show them. " The leader lost a bet and sent his little crew after me. What a loser.." Esther wore it around his neck and placed the watch back in his front pocket. "I will admit, seeing Harold and his canine crime partners run off like that was pleasing to the eye," Esther chuckled. "Okay, next question." It's obvious they're not from this district.. I wonder why they're here?
Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
"The real question is, what doesn't tick them off?" he sighed. Touching the back pocket of his black pants, pulling out some worthy necklaces and a golden watch to show them. " The leader lost a bet and sent his little crew after me. What a loser.." Esther wore it around his neck and placed the watch back in his front pocket. "I will admit, seeing Harold and his canine crime partners run off like that was pleasing to the eye," Esther chuckled. "Okay, next question." It's obvious they're not from this district.. I wonder why they're here?
Akira chuckled a bit."Well i get your point,i don't think I've met a single coyote who isn't a idiot... anyway... Don't you have questions of your own?" Akira was quiet curious to see what he would reply with.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump

RP Tracker
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Juuzou would turn into a cat. His red eyes glowed a bit. He hopped onto a near by trashcan bored and thinking of something to do. Normally he thought his thoughts out loud and that's what he did. "Well Rei you could kill someone or something and get away with it..But who wants to take the chance? Well you of course"He'd mew his tail swishing from side to side. Murmuring things quietly to himself feeling paranoid again. Juuzou should be with the others,but he would rather explore and do things on his own for a bit without people telling him what to do. You see he wasn't big on being given orders when he wasn't paying attention,but he did them anyways without even knowing what to do. Juuzou shrugged the thought off and jumped off the trashcan. He'd turn human and wander into the streets hoping to find something to do other than sit around. He saw a doughnut shop open and decided to get something to eat. He walked in and ordered something and sat down.
|Open|

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 25th, 2018, 09:09 PM
another level

Quote:
Akira chuckled a bit."Well i get your point,i don't think I've met a single coyote who isn't a idiot... anyway... Don't you have questions of your own?" Akira was quiet curious to see what he would reply with.
By the sound of her voice it seemed like she knows what question he'll ask. And, he would sit around asking 101 questions back and forth but he does have a task to do then leave this hell hole. Crowder Heights is a dump itself but at least it's two or three step up from Red District. It didn't take a minute for Esther to get distracted again, this time by the girl's dark auburn hair as it flows from the humid breeze. He quietly walked up to her to take a closer look. After many political debates of how to harbor what's left of mother nature along with the list of banned items, hair dye was one of them. Most of the chemicals for it like resorcinol is banned or restricted- it made a lot of people furious..well, women furious. All he sees are dark hair, blonde and ginger once in a while in Crowder Heights but rarely. Some people in Sauk Central have that option to change hair color but the pay for it is obnoxiously expensive. "Okay, I'll ask just one. What are you guys doing here? I know at least one of you guys don't smell.. poor like the rest here."

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old September 26th, 2018, 03:10 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
By the sound of her voice it seemed like she knows what question he'll ask. And, he would sit around asking 101 questions back and forth but he does have a task to do then leave this hell hole. Crowder Heights is a dump itself but at least it's two or three step up from Red District. It didn't take a minute for Esther to get distracted again, this time by the girl's dark auburn hair as it flows from the humid breeze. He quietly walked up to her to take a closer look. After many political debates of how to harbor what's left of mother nature along with the list of banned items, hair dye was one of them. Most of the chemicals for it like resorcinol is banned or restricted- it made a lot of people furious..well, women furious. All he sees are dark hair, blonde and ginger once in a while in Crowder Heights but rarely. Some people in Sauk Central have that option to change hair color but the pay for it is obnoxiously expensive. "Okay, I'll ask just one. What are you guys doing here? I know at least one of you guys don't smell.. poor like the rest here."
Akira Noticed he was staring at her hair, her face suddenly twisted into a serious expression as bad memories started to flow back to her. "...If you're asking if I live in the red district no, I do not live here, I live in Crowder heights, My reason for being here is.. well to be by myself for a bit...". She seemed to avoid eye contact for a second trying to find the words to explain her hair. "...And my hair is unusual I guess..but I was somehow born with this colour due to my mother and father having near the same hair tones as mine...". Akira managed to say 'mother and father' in a low voice, She didn't want to go into detail about her past, her chest felt heavy and disgusted when she thought about it. She Looked up at Esther before Standing up. "Any more questions?". She half hoped he wouldn't ask why she wanted to be alone.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 26th, 2018 at 03:17 AM.