Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
*huggles*
It's okay
I didn't either but apparently I do now because of one character I made--
Maybe Alex could fit in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Don’t worry my friend everyone has a place in madness!! XD each oc y’all make has a place in madness no matter how small or big of a role they have. They’re needed!!! Everyone is needed y’all my dearest friends so I’ll whatever it takes to make you belong to madness! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I got an idea, since I’ve known madness for around... 5/2 Year’s now sasuke? Anyway I’ve known it for a long time roleplayed them in odd places and odd forms. Now with that said I do have lion in a role that makes her really old because of the timeline. If you want a character of yours to join as a child, option 1, lion could train and teach you how to fit into it? Or, option 2, you come in as tord or an older character and lion can simply show them around too? She can teach you and the character how to fit in? Like mentor apprentice
(( you all built something so big though, it feels like i’m messing with it-

well...i like your idea celestial, I actually might make Tord a younger kid, like...eh...young, i donno Though- ))
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The dark order of madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( you all built something so big though, it feels like i’m messing with it-

well...i like your idea celestial, I actually might make Tord a younger kid, like...eh...young, i donno Though- ))
It’s fine with me!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Don’t worry my friend! Everyone has a place and we shall find that place!!
Now we may begin!! Let madness forever stay with us and stand by us as the wolf howls to the moon.
We shall prevail!!
Should I start us off :3)
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:53 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Don’t worry my friend! Everyone has a place and we shall find that place!!
Now we may begin!! Let madness forever stay with us and stand by us as the wolf howls to the moon.
We shall prevail!!
Should I start us off :3)
(( yeah you can- ))
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
What if I had a thread for Scarlet's gang, and we crossed the two together in another thread? So everyone in Madness gets to know and trust each other here, and everyone in Insanity gets to know and trust each other in the other one?
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( yeah you can- ))
Alright let’s have some fun!!!)

It was a calm day within the home of madness and Rose, a handsome looking woman with rose colored hair and purple eyes was sitting on the leaders desk looking over some papers aka jobs checking them before having some of the warriors of madness go do it. Of course like always Sliver was in front of her explaining expertly about what the job is and how good is it. Then rose eyes was set on a rather instead job, from Rain one of the orders healers. She picks it up and looks over it “ Sliver why does rain what this man dead? And what’s.... Never mind I’m not going to ask.” Sliver nods slowly rubbing the back of her head. “ well I pushed him to give the job and I believe it’s important we-“
A loud angered yell was heard downstairs saying “ TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SMILING LITTLE PUNK!! OR I WILL TEAR YOUR INSIDES OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROATS!!” And that came from Deadmind a other healer of madness and a rather hot tempered one at that.
They both sigh. Rose smiles softly “ go get lion and Tord and have them at least try to calm him down before he brings out suzy. I don’t want a other unnecessary battle again. Also it’ll teach Tord about what not to do around deadmind.” She says laughing softly as Sliver smiles and nods “ of course. However I believe you should call back Tide before deadmind actually finds smile again” she says as she bows and leaves the room. Sighing softly as she looks around and begins to walk down the hallway heading downstairs.

Meanwhile in deadminds room, deadmind was sitting down in a small little tea table with some fake tea set in front of him aside of him was a little girl named Suzy aka a demon. One of deadmind strongest demons to be exact and she was happily playing around drinking air while in front of them was Red and Blue hanging upside due one of deadminds demons which is actually a huge shadow like tentacle monster. Deadmind was a handsome man with many demon and angel tattoos on him, along with this. His hair was brown and his skin tanned and he had one eye tattoo on his head and for some reason he had a pink fluffy boa around his neck and a little fake crown on his head but he sure looked pissed as he glares at Red and Blue who were looking away knowing that if they did look at deadmind they’ll be dead.

While all of this happened Smile was just in the forge banging some metal into shape unaware of what was going on and what was after him. But he did feel a cold shiver down his spine. Strange huh? Smile was a handsome guy, with long black hair usually tied up in a metal ponytail and onyx eyes however he held a permanent smile on his face due to the sewing and the scars pointed up into a forced smile.

Naruto was in the garden tending to some herbs but only to jump a bit at the sudden yell. He laughs a bit to himself “ sassy as always.” He Says To no one as he continues what he was doing. Naruto was a cute guy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes however he held a scar over his neck but it didn’t bother the man at all. In fact he was quite happy about it.
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@Teggy

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 28th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
What if I had a thread for Scarlet's gang, and we crossed the two together in another thread? So everyone in Madness gets to know and trust each other here, and everyone in Insanity gets to know and trust each other in the other one?
Yes!! Do it!! :3
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM

i’m waiting for @Celestial
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
i’m waiting for @Celestial
Lion was sitting on an old chair in one of the rooms. Her old worn body looking settled as she rocked back and fourth, when she heard the call the older woman’s eyebrows raised slightly. “Like I said when you began... nobody here has any common sense whatsoever” she whispered beneath her breath. Than stood shakily and gestured for Todd to follow, “just remember.. madness members will never hurt you on purpose. But they are violent- so be cautious of it” she said to the boy. Her eyes shone with such joy in teaching someone much younger.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Lion was sitting on an old chair in one of the rooms. Her old worn body looking settled as she rocked back and fourth, when she heard the call the older woman’s eyebrows raised slightly. “Like I said when you began... nobody here has any common sense whatsoever” she whispered beneath her breath. Than stood shakily and gestured for Todd to follow, “just remember.. madness members will never hurt you on purpose. But they are violent- so be cautious of it” she said to the boy. Her eyes shone with such joy in teaching someone much younger.
Tord nodded awkwardly. There was still a lot of fear he was trying to hold in. Madness. Violent. They weren’t exactly words that the boy liked to hear. “B-But...” He was quiet, trying to figure out how to put his thoughts together. “What am I supposed to do exactly?” he asked, wondering if the question he had asked was stupid. Then again, that was always how he felt about every part of himself, and every thing his did. Lion could help. He told himself. He told himself that she could help him, but he didn’t know for sure what he needed help with, shifting uncomfortably.