Last post by taillow
Today 10:54 AM

Old January 31st, 2024, 09:25 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Stepping back from an area of the wall that she had been reinforcing a bit, Redhawk grinned. It was now a bit more secure, likely damaged in the ruckus of the impromptu frozen moss-ball fight that she had started. That memory made her smile, even laugh a little as she recalled it. Hopefully the Clan could have some fun like that more often - it had certainly lifted her spirits.

Turning now to try to figure out what else to do, and taking note of the little flakes that seemed to fall from the sky still, Redhawk spotted Bumblestar out and about, noticing how the little flakes seemed to be sticking to her leader's fur. Not to worry though! Red was on the case! "Bumblestar!" she called, bounding over to her leader. There was also something she had wanted to give her too, but first things' first - "You've got a sss-snowflake on your head!' Reaching over the smaller she-cat Red made quick work of grooming the snowflake off of her leader, purring all the while.

There! "All gone!" With a content purr, Redhawk blinked as she glanced at her leader, and then... "Oh! Wait right here, o-okay?" Turning on her heels she darted into the warrior's den. Only gone for a moment or two, Redhawk returned carrying a cobweb-covered smooth stone. There weren't many cobwebs around it, a strand or two maybe, but it made it look really cool. "Here." She set it at her leader's paws with a grin and a swish of her tail. "I made t-that for you." And then, a bit sheepishly, added, "i-if you want, of course! You d-don't have to t-take it."

[ @dino. ambushing you for bingo + also providing you with a bingo of bumble getting a gift set at a different time than her current clearing interaction with daylightpaw! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 31st, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:42 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }

“Good,” Cloverdove purred, Very good. Now get low on your haunches and see if you can get your wait balanced and even,” she wanted to teach sear a little and still keep it fun. “Once you think it is good, stalk towards the leaf and POUNCE,” she said cheerily nudging the kit playfully.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:36 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Red birds flying... it brought a smile to her face. "My former ment-tor and I used to birdwatch. T-This one t-time," Redhawk started with a soft grin on her face as she recalled the tale to tell it, "he dared me t-that I couldn't collect five feathers before sunhigh - so you wanna know what I d-did???" Green eyes glowed with excitement as her paws tapped the ground below. "I caught eight! Brought t-them all back - my mentor was sss-shocked!" It had been a funny challenge, and her shoulders shook a bit as she laughed at the little story.

Now that she thought about it, feeling the rumblings of her stomach, Redhawk realized she hadn't yet eaten that day (much like her roleplayer, oops). "I could go for a bite, yeah. Would you want to sss-share something?" Not that there wasn't a lot of prey, but it had been so long since she had just sat down and had proper time with a Clanmate. It would be nice to have a quiet moment of doing that.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

DaylightPaw nodded, running to the prey pile and dragging over a mouse.

'Do you want to share this? I can get us something else too if we need.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:48 PM

Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

THIS POST TAKES PLACE AFTER THE POSTS ABOVE

EggBite and DaylightPaw padded into camp, DaylightPaw licking some snowflakes off of Eggbite's shoulder.

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

DaylightPaw nodded, running to the prey pile and dragging over a mouse.

'Do you want to share this? I can get us something else too if we need.'
Redhawk grinned and waved her tail. "I would love to!" And so she settled down into a comfortable position and nodded for Daylightpaw to have the first bite.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk grinned and waved her tail. "I would love to!" And so she settled down into a comfortable position and nodded for Daylightpaw to have the first bite.

DaylightPaw smiled, settling down next to RedHawk, taking the first bite before nudging it over to the older warrior.

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:56 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Swankit wanted to explore! Unfortunately, she wasn't that big and definitely got herself stuck in some snow. "WAAAAH!" the young kit called out.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 1st, 2024, 06:36 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }

“Good,” Cloverdove purred, Very good. Now get low on your haunches and see if you can get your wait balanced and even,” she wanted to teach sear a little and still keep it fun. “Once you think it is good, stalk towards the leaf and POUNCE,” she said cheerily nudging the kit playfully.
( @Fawnheart<3 )

Mouse lowered and got onto sear haunches, trying to stay balanced, readjusting when needed then... they pounced!

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 1st, 2024, 01:34 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }

Cloverdove smiled as the kit pounced on the leaf and sent it flittering away. “Good work,” she purred, [B ] “I think it is dead,”[/B] she added with a hint of sing-song laughter in her voice. She went to pick the leaf up and placed it in front of Mousekit once more.

She looked at the kit thoughtfully for a moment, sea was going to be a good apprentice - listening, learning, working header - sear had it all. Cloverdove got into her hunting crouch, low and silent on her haunches, weight even, and pawsteps inaudible. She then stalked to the leaf and pounced, placing her front paws on top to hold it down to the ground.

“Now see if you can mimic that,” she purred, “if you do good I will let you hunt my tail.” She flicked her fluffy tail across the ground to show sear the prize sea would get if sea has listened and watched.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 1st, 2024, 02:24 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }

Cloverdove smiled as the kit pounced on the leaf and sent it flittering away. “Good work,” she purred, “I think it is dead,” she added with a hint of sing-song laughter in her voice. She went to pick the leaf up and placed it in front of Mousekit once more.

She looked at the kit thoughtfully for a moment, sea was going to be a good apprentice - listening, learning, working header - sear had it all. Cloverdove got into her hunting crouch, low and silent on her haunches, weight even, and pawsteps inaudible. She then stalked to the leaf and pounced, placing her front paws on top to hold it down to the ground.

“Now see if you can mimic that,” she purred, “if you do good I will let you hunt my tail.” She flicked her fluffy tail across the ground to show sear the prize sea would get if sea has listened and watched.
( @Fawnheart<3 )

Mousekit giggled, then went into sear crouch again. This time they took a minute or two to readjust, then they took a few steps, sear pawsteps near inaudible, but you could still hear them if you listened for them, then pounced on the leaf. How was that? sea asked

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop