Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:59 AM
Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:55 AM
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Myling
Today 09:45 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:04 AM

Old January 8th, 2017, 02:54 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: StormClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
She skidded, then laughed, "Youre no threat." She pushed her over with such force it caused bloodfall.
(Have you got any cats that Tigeress could kill?)
Tigeress smiled. She pinned her opponent down, trapping her legs with her powerful grip, she was much bigger and more experianced then Futrefright.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
(Have you got any cats that Tigeress could kill?)
Tigeress smiled. She pinned her opponent down, trapping her legs with her powerful grip, she was much bigger and more experianced then Futrefright.
(No.)

Futurefright, with her small stature, was able to push her off easily. She growled and bit at Tigress' neck, shredding skin.
lotusfang
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Tigeress laughed as all the cats tried to hurt her, "Didn't Tigerpaw go timber," she mewed while she threw both cats off of her. Her amber gaze met Cobrastars, "You could have stopped all of this," she whispered into his ear
Tigerpaw's eyes widened, then narrowed in anger an hardened and she got up. "Nobody says that to me," she snarled. "NOBODY!" She flung herself at Tigress and smacked into the rogue's side, seething with fury.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Tigerpaw's eyes widened, then narrowed in anger an hardened and she got up. "Nobody says that to me," she snarled. "NOBODY!" She flung herself at Tigress and smacked into the rogue's side, seething with fury.
"If i would have been your mentor you would be much stronger," she laughed she turned to the apprentice "Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimber !"

Old January 8th, 2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
(No.)

Futurefright, with her small stature, was able to push her off easily. She growled and bit at Tigress' neck, shredding skin.
(OK)
Tigeress ran into Futurefright rolling her to her side, she ran one claw down her belly, slicing it half open. leaving the injured warrior on the floor, she left to check the nursery, she heard a small mew coming from somewhere else, she turned to Tanglepaw, she gripped his scruff dragging him out into the clearing, "Cobrastar this is your choice," she repeated, she pinned the apprentice down ready to kill him. The fate of Tanglepaw was in Cobrastars paws.
(Can no one try to save tangle until @cobrapaw and @Maplefall are here?)

Old January 8th, 2017, 03:15 PM
a lonely nobody

Tigeress's insults to his apprentice - and technically his daughter - sent Nightshade over the edge. "No one insults my Clan and gets away with it!" He went blind with rage, leaping at the stranger with the force of three cats. His claws were outstretched, and their edges glinted in the fading afternoon sun. He couldn't think, couldn't stop, and could hardly control his movements. All he wanted was to kill this cat, even if he went down with her.
----------------------------------
Timberkit was shoved into the den, and since she wasn't used to walking that far - or walking at all - she moaned. She was still hungry, and didn't understand what was happening. Because Ripplepond hadn't entered the den yet, she scooted closer to Harenkit in fear. She meowled quietly, her eyes open wide from everything that she'd seen: too many colours, shapes, and patterns!

( @DatDerpz We can't kill Tigeress cause she's your evil cat, but we can drive her out, right? And @cobrapaw and @FoxyFanGirl could Tigerpaw become a warrior after this fight, since she's done a good amount of training and has now kinda proved herself? You guys choice though ^^)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Tigeress's insults to his apprentice - and technically his daughter - sent Nightshade over the edge. "No one insults my Clan and gets away with it!" He went blind with rage, leaping at the stranger with the force of three cats. His claws were outstretched, and their edges glinted in the fading afternoon sun. He couldn't think, couldn't stop, and could hardly control his movements. All he wanted was to kill this cat, even if he went down with her.
Timberkit was shoved into the den, and since she wasn't used to walking that far - or walking at all - she moaned. She was still hungry, and didn't understand what was happening. Because Ripplepond hadn't entered the den yet, she scooted closer to Harenkit in fear. She meowled quietly, her eyes open wide from everything that she'd seen: too many colours, shapes, and patterns!

( @DatDerpz We can't kill Tigeress cause she's your evil cat, but we can drive her out, right? And @cobrapaw and @FoxyFanGirl could Tigerpaw become a warrior after this fight, since she's done a good amount of training and has now kinda proved herself? You guys choice though ^^)
RipplePonds eyes widened as she watched the cats fight Tigress, frozen for a few moments in terror. Never as she seen such violent fighting, and seen NightShade so... Angry! She closed her eyes.StarClan is on our side, she thought silently, and turned to the secret den behind the medicine cat den where TimberKit and HarenKit were. She quickly stood inside the den, facing the entrance, ready to protect the kits with her life if Tigress had made her way into the den.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw

Snowgust leapt at Tigress and clawed her shoulder. "You will never hurt any of StormClan!" She growled. When the cat pinned the medicine cat apprentice she gasped and unsheathed her claws with shock.
//

Harenkit gasped and tried to stay hidden when the cat came near.

Old January 8th, 2017, 03:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post

YAASS)) @DatDerpz Tigerpaw rolled away and straightened. "No one is stronger than Nightshade," she snarled. "He has made me into the warrior that I am today, and I am proud to have been his apprentice. Tell you whay. If you let Tanglepaw go and let Cobrastar live, you can kill me instead. Its a win-win." Then Nightshade flashed past her and she gasped. "Nightshade no!" she yowled, trying to grab his tail.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:34 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
(OK)
Tigeress ran into Futurefright rolling her to her side, she ran one claw down her belly, slicing it half open. leaving the injured warrior on the floor, she left to check the nursery, she heard a small mew coming from somewhere else, she turned to Tanglepaw, she gripped his scruff dragging him out into the clearing, "Cobrastar this is your choice," she repeated, she pinned the apprentice down ready to kill him. The fate of Tanglepaw was in Cobrastars paws.
(Can no one try to save tangle until @cobrapaw and @Maplefall are here?)
"Get off of him!" CobraStar hissed. "Why are you doing this? There is no point," he mewed. Anger grew bigger in the leaders chest as Tigress blamed him for everything. "What else was I supposed to do?" He growled. "Just let you win and take my leadership? I'm sure these cats would rather fight for our clan than live in a clan with your leadership!" He looked to his clan. "We must fight together," he mewed. "The more of us there are, the stronger we are. If we are split, we will just be as weak as Tigress proposes."
(And yes TigerPaw can become a warrior after this! Is there a name that you want, @FoxyFanGirl?))

Last edited by cobrapaw; January 8th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.