Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:41 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:28 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 03:28 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:51 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2020, 03:39 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
@wolfnight

Puddlekit smiled. "Oh, of course! I'm sure they'd really love to properly meet you sometime." He paused, thinking of some defining qualities of each of his friends. "You've already met Basilkit. She's a little bossy sometimes, but she's not too mean, and she's really good at moss ball. There's Dawnkit, she's playful and sweet, but knows her manners. Then there's Snailkit. She's patient and friendly like a snail, but she's actually very fast unlike snails. And then there's Snowkit, he's happy and a little clueless, but don't tell him I said that." He giggled a little as he remembered Snowkit attempting to eat the feather.
@Puddletail (So sorry for the late reply!)

Heatherkit smiled a little, hoping these cats would be his new friends. Snailkit seems like someone I could be friends with! He purred, glad he talked to his friend about this. "Do any of them remind you of me? Or you think that they might be my friend?" He slowly swished his tail from side to side, hoping at least one of them would want to be his friend.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:47 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Just as Coyotesnarl had turned to leave he was interrupted by a voice. An angry voice. He felt his fur begin to bristle along his spine. “What did you just say to me you incompétent worm?” the tabby spat spinning around. He wasn’t in any mood to be bothered today. Well he never actually was in a good enough mood to handle it. “Let me tell you something- I’ve been dealing with Whitecough for days. If I wasn’t here your kits would be sniffling and sneezing and eventually they would die taking your stupid blood line with it!” he cursed ears flattened to the back of his skull

@Mumble

Boulderclaw bared his teeth, taking a step towards the medicine cat, I doubt you've even helped any of the cats with whitecough, you're always late! he growled, his tail lashing. I doubt you can even heal a kit's stomach ache!he was mad, and this sorry excuse for a medicine cat was worth nothing to him!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 29th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:50 PM

My Mood: In Love

then foxkit asked "what are you guys arguing about" @Mumble
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:53 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"I brought mice!" Coyotekit howled, her voice muffled behind her clenched jaws. She quickly spotted her mother and ran up to her, dropping the mice at her paws. Her ears folded back as she quickly picked up on the tense air in the den.

"What's goin' on?" She asked, looking around at everything going on.

@Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses @Wings

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

“Is that so? Humph. Perhaps I’ll leave and see how long you’ll manage without me!” he laughed tossing his head back. He was foolish and ignorant. He had other more pressing matters to attend to... everything had turned out fine had it not! Why was he getting his tail in a twist over nothing. “No wonder windclan is falling behind. We have such ignorant cats! You need me and you don’t even know it.” he spat As the tom took a daunting step towards him. Sure he was a medicine cat but if the tom laid one whisker on him.... he’d tear him a new one just for good measure. “Watch where you are stepping bird brain. Don’t think you’d want me to shred your ears in front of your kits would you?”

@Mumble

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 29th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

SoftFeather awoke to see the toms glaring at each other, "Um, what's going on?" she asked her ears perked up, the pairs of amber eyes from the toms made SoftFeather uncomfortable. She heard the young voice of CoyoteKit and answered her question, "They're just having an argument. Nothing for you to worry about." she said softly brushing her kits' backs with her tail.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:08 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

“Is that so? Humph. Perhaps I’ll leave and see how long you’ll manage without me!” he laughed tossing his head back. He was foolish and ignorant. He had other more pressing matters to attend to... everything had turned out fine had it not! Why was he getting his tail in a twist over nothing. “No wonder windclan is falling behind. We have such ignorant cats! You need me and you don’t even know it.” he spat As the tom took a daunting step towards him. Sure he was a medicine cat but if the tom laid one whisker on him.... he’d tear him a new one just for good measure. “Watch where you are stepping bird brain. Don’t think you’d want me to shred your ears in front of your kits would you?”

@Mumble
Boulderclaw let out a hiss, You're lucky that I follow the warrior code, you mange-pelt! he rumbled, I'm sure you wouldn't want to terrify these kits, would you? Especially if Twilightstar found out about it! I know your tricks, you're all bark and no bite! he hissed, his eyes narrowed. He whipped his head around to face Softfeather, It's nothing, my love. he rumbled to his mate.

@WarriorsAndHorses

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:14 PM
I’m full of it

The tom threw his head back with another scolding laugh. “Oh I’m so pleased you do. Where would we be?” he snorted with a mocking tone before glancing down at the queen and kits that sat staring up at him. Little boogers. He shook his head “next time you find yourself needing my help. Find someone else” with that he turned and strutted out of the den

@Mumble

François Lelord

Old April 29th, 2020, 04:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Head leaning over to Coyotekit, she muttered softly. "Stay behind me." Standing, she padded over to the tom. "Boulderclaw, do you realize, that I could kick you out of the nursery myself?" Before he had a chance to reply she scolded him again. "And if you don't believe me go to Twilightstar! Which she specifically said that the queens didn't have to let cats in if they don't want to! So why don't you take your arrogant, annoying ass out of this den!" She snarl, claws flexing. Lynxstep turned to Coyotesnarl. "Thank you for checking on Softfeather..." She turned to Boulderclaw. "... the medicine cat is always welcome in the nursery."
@wren @Casper @Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 29th, 2020, 04:18 PM
I’m full of it

Coyotesnarl couldn’t help but let out a smug laugh “hear that Boulderclaw?” his grin was poisonous, “im welcome back anytime.” with that he gave a curt nod to the queen who’d defended him and slipped out

@Mumble @Wings

François Lelord

Closed Thread