Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by glitch
Today 06:05 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:04 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:03 PM
Rosekit finder
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 06:02 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2020, 07:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Scum @Rainquail ]

Duskstar had been resting just outside of her den, dozing in the warmth of the air. The day had been slow and she had found a chance to relax, finding it in herself to enjoy being back in her Clan. Her paws still ached slightly from her journey yet she did not allow it to bother her. However, as a familiar voice called out her name, Tortoiseshell ears perked and hazel eyes flew open.

She hadn't heard that voice in half of moon, yet it was still fresh in her mind from their first interaction. Duskstar could only question one thing: why the hell was Houndsong here?

Rising to her paws, the leader made her way to where Moonmallow had cut off Houndsong (and a little gremlin that had apparently come with her) from entering any further. She allowed her tail to brush Moonmallow's shoulder, a signal to stand down. Of course, she did wonder why there were no guards-- a talk would have to be done with Softbriar later.

"Moonmallow, you may return to where you were. This she-cat is of no danger to us. She is..." Duskstar eyed Houndsong for a moment before continuing. "an acquaintance. I can take this from here." She offered a thankful smile to her warrior for stepping up to her duty of protecting the Clan, then flicked her tail and sat down.

"Why are you here, Houndsong? And who is that?" she questioned, pointing toward the unknown creature beside Houndsong.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 18th, 2020, 07:48 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

When Duskstar approached and told her it was ok, she dipped her head. "Yes, ma'am." And went back to her post, quite glad that at least the cat wasn't a danger but still embarrassed she slipped by.
@hxneysuckle

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 18th, 2020, 08:02 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
[ Open ]

Deerpetal was sprawled out in her nest. She wasn't asleep she was just starring up at the roof of the den. The expecting queen sat up slowly. Struggling a bit, but managed to get up. She sat down and began to groom her fur a bit. It felt nice to just lay around even though she misses her warrior duties a lot.
Mossyflight was visiting the nursery, bringing fresh kill for the queens and feathers for the older kits to play with, worried the smaller and younger might accidentally eat them.
Once he had distributed most of the goods he brought, he noticed Deerpetal, seemingly bored out of her mind and slid over to her, his last prey piece in tow.
"Hey, there." He murmured, a slight purr to his tone. He'd only seen her in passing but she seemed very kind and right now as if she needed someone to talk to.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 18th, 2020, 08:04 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Houndsong didn't seem to mind Moonmallow at all. She offered a bright smile of her pearly canines, a small giggle escaping her. "Hello I'm Houndsong! I'm friends with Dusk--" Talk of the devil and she shall appear. Houndsong let out a noise of content.

Dogpaw found herself internally cringing. One day you're being mentored by one of the leaders and the next your mums having a fan girl moment. "Dogpaw... I'm Dogpaw. Im sorry--"

"Duskstar!" Houndsong interrupted the young molly, pushing forwards to bump her head briefly into that of Dusks. She couldn't hide her bashful expression but there was twinkle of excitement in those ever bright eyes. "Dusk, I wanted to know... if I could join Thunderclan? We arent strangers anymore!" she snorted.

A gasp escaped Houndsong as her cheeks grew hot. "Oh Starclan I'm sorry, this is my daughter Dogpaw!" What mother forgets about their own daughter? Eh-- maybe Houndsong wasn't generally a good mum... Either way, the fiery feline was sad to see Moonmallow go.

@hxneysuckle

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 19th, 2020, 10:21 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Mew... * adjusted to light* wow! The den is so - big!!" @Cucumberr

You can VM, PM, comment, or chat me on WCO or on the site about any character positions that you want to claim for my characters. Any "Unknown" parts are open, and any positions I didn't include are also open.

Thanks to @Cucumberr for helping me around!
Old June 19th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

A cocky grin was plastered across his face as he watched the warrior through narrowed eyes. His chest had puffed up, especially as Lionwhisker defended him - admitting it had been all of them. Paws pronged the ground beneath him as he watched Lilyleap leave the den, before the apprentice turned his gaze up to his mentor, a cheesy grin plastered across his face,

"Can we put more ants in her nest later?" He snorted, "Or maybe some kind of itchy leaf?" Was there an itchy leaf? Surely there had to be... all these weird scents and leaf and petals he had seen had him confused as all hell.

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 19th, 2020, 11:26 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Dust

He gave a smirk "In due time lad, in due time.." he chuckled then rose to his paws. " but first we have to go herb hunting ! Then we can actually teach you how do to some stuff " the herb stores have been . ..sad and empty lately. "besides , we have a few easy patients. Jaykit can wait I'm certain it's a thorn in his paw, or scratch or belly ache , the other one can rest here. So thankfully it's all easy stuff for you " he smiled as he head to the den exit .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 19th, 2020, 02:32 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Reports

[ @Socks ]

Buckbranch
--------------------

Buckbranch dropped his mouse and squirrel onto to fresh-kill pile before trotting up to Softbriar. "Afternoon," he greeted the deputy with a small smile. "Cormorantpaw and I brought back quite a good amount of prey. Nothing was out of the ordinary at the border. All seems calm for the time being."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 19th, 2020, 02:49 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

It had been a little while, but hope glowed like a small ember in his chest. Rainywhisker approaches Duskstar's den with reservation, carrying a shrew to offer the she-cat if she were present, or leave if she wasn't. She'd come back recently... He wasn't on guard duty anymore by the time she'd gotten home, but he still wanted to extend a greeting. Was Buckbranch still guarding her den? The stormy-furred tom had to admit, appointing a guard to keep her safe from her own Clanmates felt a little harsh, but he couldn't blame the cat seeing everything that had been happening lately. Well, here or not, she could use a snack, he thinks to himself as he steps up to the den mouth. "Duskstar?" he meows quietly, tossing a glance over his shoulders for that other cat before poking his nose into her den and squinting as his eyes adjusted. His mew was muffled because of the rodent he'd nipped but, surely she would know her own name.
Old June 19th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Lynxpaw @Quailsong

Bump
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan