Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 03:11 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:24 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:08 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2020, 07:22 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstripe View Post
@Mumble @Shimm
Dovepelt nodded. "It's alright it was your idea you should be the one to ask." She smile letting her apprentice continue.
Mistpaw dipped he head to Dovepelt, "ok, thanks" she mewed. She looked back at brindlejaw, "my idea was that every morning when you schedule the patrols, you can also assign one or two cats to guard the nursery, in a way. It might sound a bit dramatic, but it can be a back-up plan in case something like that happens again" she explained.
@Shimm

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 18th, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Twilightstar was debating on taking off once she saw the two cats weren't going to turning into nervous wreaks with Coyotesnarl. She got to her paws ready to creep away although, of course, he had something he wanted her to do. The leader gave a fake exaggerated groan to let it her reluctance be known. "Stupid Sugar Queen," She grumbled low underneath her breath while taking the marigold he set down. "Telling me what to do..." Her complaints drift away as she began chewing the herb up. A loud cough that sounded like a hairball coming up escaped the molly's maw. EWWWW! This tasted horrible. How he managed to taste this stuff multiply times in a day was a mystery to her. Perhaps his taste buds were messed up? Visibly cringing from the nasty taste, the leader quickly finished chewing it into a poultice and despite her haste to get it out of her mouth, Twilightstar was careful as she rubbed it into the Eaglepaw's wound. After she was finished, she sat down and stuck out her tongue with her lips curled at the sharp aftertaste that remained in her mouth.
"Tha itth! Weeee nee tho thind you an apprenthice." The molly complained while dragging one over paws over her tongue as if trying to wipe the taste off. It wasn't working very well and she swiftly made her way to the water towards the side of the den. "That was horrible, I'm never going to get this taste out of my mouth."
@wren @Lynxpaw

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 18th, 2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 07:48 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

As Twighlight star applied the marigold, Eaglepaw tensed. He didn't fully trust anyone yet but he trusted her enough. He forced himself to relax. He forced himself to look at Twighlightstar. "Thank you" he looked at her for a moment and then continued staring at the dirt.
@Moonraven

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; April 18th, 2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 08:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

“Oh quit your complaining twilight do you want them healed or not?” the tabby snapped back at her over his shoulder finding her complaining quite distasteful. Though without her looking he found himself chuckling slightly under his breath. It wasn’t that bad was it? He was sure the leader had eaten many questionable meals in her lifetime. What apprentice didn’t accidentally eat a pawful of mud or try a bug at their friends dare? His ears flattened at the queen explained where it hurt. Though it was quite obvious to tell.

The tom was quick to chew up his own pulp of marigold. The tangy yet familiar taste was dull and normalized to him. Spitting it onto his paw he began to gently massage the pulp into her open wounds. “Are you pregnant?” he gently pawed the she cats belly to feel for notable mass though waiting for her response. He could always guess wrong. Than he heard the she cat speak up again and his tail curled. “Oh how delightful- choose a little annoying booger to follow me around? I’ll stick to hired help as long as I possibly can” he snorted back at the she cat as he reached for the mushrooms careful to shred them into small strips and apply them to the bloodiest spots on her body.

@Moonraven @Lynxpaw @Rainquail

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 18th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Just when he figured he was warming up to them, Coldsong caught sight of Snowkit...eating the feather??

"Gah- hey!" Coldsong hissed at Snowkit, but withdrew his anger when he saw the kit spit it out. His ears flattened and he gave a tired sigh. "You're supposed to weave them into the nest, not eat them."

@Cakeling

Last edited by Doom; April 18th, 2020 at 08:48 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 08:50 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Elderpaw pads alongside Coyotesnarl out on the moors. She was... Quiet, today. Pensive. The little gray tabby had her eyes up at the sky for most of their little trip out of camp- After she'd finally gotten the guts to ask for something that might help her out even a little. A nice amount of time had passed, and surely he wasn't too swamped with cats needing more dire assistance. She also wanted to be able to go out training again soon...

But she was quiet. So quiet, until they had gotten a sizable distance from camp. Blinking out of her thoughts, Elderpaw looks over at her company. "How's Heatherkit?" she finally asks him, thinking about the little guy she'd helped in caring for while the medicine cat performed his duty outside of the nursery. The apprentice was still quite abnormally quiet.

@wren
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:12 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailkit laughed at Snowkit. "That's not food!" She meowed as she saw him spit it out. Ha. I can't believe he ate that. she thought as she chuckled to herself

@Cakeling

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Wraith had to keep herself from chortling too much as the interaction between Twilightstar and Coyotesnarl, mostly to avoid squirming too much as the poultice was applied.
"I am. S'the only reason I'm not all bones." She shifted as he applied the mushrooms, allowing better access. It felt weird to have chunks of it just sitting on her, but she really wasn't in a position to protest. Not even after he poked her sore belly.
@wren

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:06 PM
I am Iron Man

My Mood: Asleep

"I'm sorry" mewed Snowkit looking at his paws "I didn't know"
@Fae @.Bread.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbound View Post
"Ok I'll tell you how I got my name. When I was little I was the smallest of 5 kits. Our mom named all but me. She didn't have a name for me. The day we went outside for the first time me and my brothers practiced pouncing. It turned into who could jump the farthest. I out jumped all my siblings, earning my name." Leap replied trying to not sound sad. She hadn't seen her family since... Wait don't think that. She thought. @Moonraven
Twilightstar listened to the story patiently and then tossed around whether she wanted her to change the name or not. "Okay, what if I told you that I don't care what you're mother called you. If you going to join my clan you going to take the name I give you?" The leader stared inquisitively at the molly with a frown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Clover padded through the moor, cautiously sneaking through a patch of tall grass, 'hopefully those coyotes don't come back...' She thought. Eventually, she saw a she cat sunning on a large rock. "Excuse me, are you from one of those clans of cats?" She inquired.
@Moonraven
Twilightstar opened one eye with the foreign scent wafting her way. A voice accompanied the smell forcing her to shake off her lethargicness. "No, I'm just some weirdo hanging out with this rock, my only friend." Twilightstar yawned with sarcasm. "I'm the leader of a WindClan, name's Twilightstar." She adds in case the youngsters didn't understand sarcasm. "Who are you and what do you want?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverclover View Post

Felix pricked her ears "Can I? I won't be a nuisance to you or your friends right?" She asked but nodded a bit to wanting to come "I wanna join! " She chirped as her tail twitched in excitement though she tried hiding it by pinning it under a paw
"No, you won't be a nuisance. I'm sure everyone or at least most everyone will enjoy your presence in the clan." Twilightstar answered with a chuckle. "Good choice." She purred, falling silent as she tried to figure out what she should call this kit. She was cute, outspoken, seemed pretty curious and drift around without a care in the world, went with the flow of life kind of like a cloud. "You'll need a new name if you going to be joining us. I think Cloudkit fits you pretty well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
@Moonraven
The young dark kit looked around, seeing the leader talking with another cat. She stood up and walked towards the leader, just staring up at them in awe
Her green eyes fell down on a kit as she felt its eyes peering up at her. Did she know this kit? Kits were harder to place then warriors and apprentices since she didn't visit the nursery all that often. The dark pelt was faintly familiar. "Darkkit." She spoke abruptly as the name jumped into her head. "You've been missing for a bit, where have you been." Her voice came out a little stern considering kits weren't allowed to leave the camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Moonraven
"I'll take that risk, I'll show them wrong....also fair warning ...I have a tendency to forget a whole lot...like...a lot ..lot ...But I'm trying to work on it..I did my best to remember why I left and am here now...." he meowed . He tilted his head at the name..no trees? Bummer...But that doesn't matter as much he gave a hum at the name "Skypaw.....instead of oakpaw...." he meowed to himself . Rolling the name over his tongue . " I like it" he smiled . Besides he was a snowshoe cat...his pelt fit the name either way! A new life..New friends ..New possibilities . Although the thought of border patrol and him running into his old mentor in the shadowclan border worried him...what if they send a search patrol for him? If he was declared dead ...He would be thankful . That would ensure a new start ! "thank you " he added.
Wait what? Twilightstar tilted her head as the apprentice spoke about his memory...or lack of therefore. She felt like she should be concern about that. "You're not going to forget that you joined WindClan are you?" She asked not looking for answer, she was half-joking and the other half concerned. She might have to take him to see Coyotesnarl. If his memory was as bad as he said it was this could cause some problems in the future. "You can thank me by serving WindClan well." She brushed off the gratitude with a flicker of her whiskers. "I'll let the clan know that I've taken you in later at a meeting, don't miss it." She meowed, they'd have some problems if he skipped out on his introduction to WindClan. "For now, you're free to roam around the camp, don't leave it until I've found you a mentor." She wasn't going to give the cat a tour around the camp he had a nose and should be able to sniff out where everything was. "Welcome to WindClan, Skypaw."

@SilentLamb - we can stop here, make sure to submit him to the allegiances.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread