Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kestrelpaw training [P]
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:04 PM
Unofficial Ship Of The...
by glitch
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dark
Today 09:48 PM
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:47 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 09:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 02:29 AM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Crocusblaze purred gently as the young tortie pressed against her, hoping Dogpaw found it comforting. The grey-furred she-cat rested her head on top of the Apprentice's shoulder, beginning to rasp her tongue over the back of her neck in the places that were hard to reach when grooming alone. She hummed softly in between the barbed rasps, intending to be as soothing as possible even if it was a tad bit childish.

"I know things are hard right now," she whispered. "But things will get better. You will grow from all of this and you'll become a better cat for those around you and for ShadowClan," Crocusblaze continued. "And I'll be here through it all unless StarClan forcibly drags me into their ranks. " She wasn't sure if she believed in those starry fellows but her words held weight.

"....And if you wanted to pretend all this hasn't happened? Just say you're mine. Got no idea who that Bumblebelly fella is, your momma is right here," she said finally after a moment of comfortable silence. She was old enough to be her mother even if barely, and she was comfortable with the implications that might be brought with it. Whatever was best for her and her mental state was what mattered.

@S-oft

Last edited by RAT KING; April 21st, 2020 at 02:30 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 03:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Falcondive had never felt more alone than he did right now.. even with the burden of an apprentice, there was a crippling weight over him that made him feel worthless. Useless. An outcast that did not belong.

And it was because of that.. that feeling, he sought one of the few things he had left that was remotely close to comfort. Time had deteriorated what he could recall of his mother's love, and from the faint snippets he could recall.. he supposed Hailstorm was as close as it got.

Sneaking into the den like a thief in the night, Falcondive was not here for Irisflame or her stupid plants.. he just..

he wanted hailstorm..

There was a thick lump in his throat as he saw her, curled in the nest with a faint scab around her throat and on her side... if he had not known better, she would have looked dead. Just like his parents out in the forest, with red juice staining their mouths..

Feeling much smaller than he had ever felt before, he slide around the nest to curl around her, rasping his tongue over the top of her head before he moved to groom the rest of her pelt, smoothing her fur and removing any grime that had built up during her stay in the den.

There was something soothing about her presence, even though she was not awake-- an innate calming sensation that came with her scent of pine sap and the earthy scent of the marsh, but it did little to alleviate the guilt that twisted his stomach and heart, and he gently pressed his muzzle against hers, unable to stop the tears that welled in his eyes.

"i am .. so sorry."

It was true. There were few things he felt genuine remorse over but Hailstorm was definitely one. Her, and the tom he had gutted in the raid.. whose blood stained his paws, the only cats he had ever physically harmed, and he.. he did not want to do it again. Though Falcondive did not believe he could truly trust Hailstorm again, fully-- with every fiber of his being, he did..

Well. He never really wished true ill toward her. He had been angry, directing his bitterness toward her for her perceived betrayal, but he knew her misguidance was not entirely her fault, and..

At the very least, she was the closest thing he had left to family. And he had failed her. In every sense of the word, he had failed her and almost killed her. she could have died and it would have been his fault.

his fault, and no one else's, because he had been stupid, and reckless, and angry--

and he could see the blood flow from her neck, staining his paws and her chest and the ground, the numbness that came with the shock of such a fatal blow, and..

Falcondive just wanted it to end, burrowing his muzzle into her shoulder as his body shook with quiet sobs. He did not know how many moments had passed since the sun began to rise, only the scent of Hailstorm and the way his body was wracked with his remorse, moons of regret spilling into her fur.

But he did know.. it was time to go, and after giving her pelt a quick re-grooming and wiping his tears into his fur, he very slowly left the warmth of her nest to depart from the den.

[ @Casper, @Moon Lily (for sad post reference) ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 21st, 2020 at 04:58 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 03:18 AM

My Mood: Sarcastic
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Sagekit just sat down to listen some more though his mind was somewhere else his gaze was cloudy as well thinking about the most random things

@Casper
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:27 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @BILL. @Casper ]

Irisflame shrugged uncomfortably the moss growing hot around her. Beads of sweat were rapidly forming in her forehead. Slick with sweat, her pelt prickled. In the darkness of the night around her, a nightmare had brewed. A desperate, sick nightmare.

No. No. No, no no no no no no! She was watching as her mother collapsed, eyes growing dull. they clouded over like the dark, angry ones before a storm. She was shaking, fighting the wracking sobs that were flowing in rivers down her cheeks. There was blood everywhere. Everywhere. he metallic liquid drowned her in its scent. No- she was really drowning. Eyes widening in surprise, she paddled as she gasped for breath. The scarlet ocean swallowed her mother up, unable to be seen.
"Slatecloud! Slatecloud! SLATECLOUD!" Her words were choked off as the red sea swallowed her. Judgement clouded her thoughts. Too much, everywhere, hurting, pain. Queenkiller. You're a disappointment to your kin! Ew- why do you look like that? I think she's one of those disabled cats- No! You did this, all of it is your fault.
YOUR FAULT.
As she sunk, the words stopped. She landed in a soft, grassy clearing. Her eyes softened as she watched a month float by. But something was off. She turned around. Her pupils narrowed almost instantly.

There were cats everywhere. Dead. She felt her breathing come quick and fast. She knew all of them. All of them, these dead, mangled souls. She had let them down. She's failed, so so bad.

Darkness came. And then dim light. She sat up, breathing as if she'd ran a mile. She could hear a son but it wasn't her own. Looking around the den, her gaze traveled last the patients staying here, past Foxpudge and the bob-tailed one, to...Hailstorm. But who was that next to her? Her eyes widened in disbelief as his scent hit her nose. Falcondive? Her stomach twisted with immediate guilt. She hasn't apologized...and now he was here, caring like she'd never seen in a cat before. Her gaze softened. He cared deeply for the older warrior. She stood up gently, gait slow and quiet as she approached him. He was about to leave, as far as she could see.

"Psst. Falcondive? Is that you?" She murmured, indigo orbs glowing in the half-light. It was late. As she stepped into the moon's rays, her blue-grey fur was washed in silver. She gazed at him intently , eyes soft and guilty as heck. How had she blamed him? He was just broken. Like a number of cats she knew.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:12 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"Oh. So you can hear the prey. Good. My hearing is fine." she dipped her head in approval. Her hearing was decent and with some practice it might be even better."So i'll probably be able to hunt. I was also going to ask about creeping in on the prey. Doesn't it hear you?" Her white-tipped black tail was twiching in thought.

@S-oft
He couldn't help but frown, gently nudging the kitten with his scarred snout, a little concerned with the kitten. "Did you bump you're lil head or something, fleabag?" He grunted quietly, sitting up, "Your lil head got anything in it? You ain't like the other kittens..." Hornetsting huffed out his words, a little frustrated. He wasn't keen on different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Crocusblaze purred gently as the young tortie pressed against her, hoping Dogpaw found it comforting. The grey-furred she-cat rested her head on top of the Apprentice's shoulder, beginning to rasp her tongue over the back of her neck in the places that were hard to reach when grooming alone. She hummed softly in between the barbed rasps, intending to be as soothing as possible even if it was a tad bit childish.

"I know things are hard right now," she whispered. "But things will get better. You will grow from all of this and you'll become a better cat for those around you and for ShadowClan," Crocusblaze continued. "And I'll be here through it all unless StarClan forcibly drags me into their ranks. " She wasn't sure if she believed in those starry fellows but her words held weight.

"....And if you wanted to pretend all this hasn't happened? Just say you're mine. Got no idea who that Bumblebelly fella is, your momma is right here," she said finally after a moment of comfortable silence. She was old enough to be her mother even if barely, and she was comfortable with the implications that might be brought with it. Whatever was best for her and her mental state was what mattered.

@S-oft
Dogpaw shuddered when she was groomed, the sensation was... an odd one. She hadn't shared tongues some with some since her kitten hood, the last cat to groom her had been Slatepaw before they'd gone missing. Dogpaw was touch starved.

The young apprentice couldnt help but scoff. "That's easy for you to say! You haven't lost your family, your tail... you've still got Blackadder," A tang of jealousy made her words taste bitter. She just wanted a cat to come in her life and stay.

Dogpaw felt she could cry a stream so large Riverclan could fish in it. She meowed pitifully, completely burying herself into Crocusblaze' fluff. The apprentice sank completely into her fluff, wanting to hide her salty tears that slipped from green eyes.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:31 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
They gave a nod,” I’ve heard the belly is the most vulnerable place to attack..” they added with a flick of the tail calmly. It doesn’t seem to hard to not fall over...they thought.
"Is it! hat why you must always keep your stomach and your throat protected," Blackadder grunted, eyeing the apprentice with furrowed brows. "Now, take a defensive stance. I'll try and knock you down."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:32 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Moonkit sat down just outside of the nursery, curious as to what the meeting was about.
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:55 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Thornkit stuck his head out of the nursery. ‘Surely I’m not old enough to become an apprentice...right?’ They thought nervously, fear washing over them.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:59 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Cunningeye watched from right outside the Medicine Den.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:05 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

A shiver of worry went through her expression, before she steadied herself.
"Well....Just recently I went to the medicine den. During my conversation with Irisflame we both discovered I was born with no sence of smell. I was worried I would not be able to become a warrior." Lizardkit sighed, despite herself.

@S-oft

Last edited by Shade.; April 21st, 2020 at 08:06 AM.
Closed Thread