Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:46 PM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Rose
Today 02:45 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:44 PM
Starlit Secrets[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:32 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:29 PM

Old November 12th, 2020, 09:40 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Rainquail ]

Buckstar trailed after Coldamber as they made their way slowly back to WindClan territory. He took a moment to take a deep, deep breath, savoring the chilly air and the sharp scent of leafbare on its way. He was glad for an excuse to get out, away from the craziness of camp. Everything seemed so crowded lately. He slid down on his forepaws, arching his back in a drawn-out stretch before slumping forward onto his chin. The grass tickled his whiskers, and he inhaled through his nose again. "Coldamber, did you know that grass smells really good?" he mumbled.

He rolled over onto his back, his paws in the air, and blinked up at Coldamber as she turned to him. "Uh. I'm not sure. I assume it's useful, if there's a lot of it? Honestly, I'm surprised there's any left, I would have thought everything Lionwhisker had gathered would be dead by now," he added, mostly to himself, then cleared his throat and continued, "Do you know what it does? I think... I think I might have to start learning this myself, for when Frostbreeze screws something up."
Coldamber shrugged and put the borage to the side and looked for some of the other plants she had caught sight of. Unfortunately, there was only one of those plants she had seen in the area. It was equally leafy and devoid of a flowering top, but this one smelled.... nice. Invigorating.
She almost wanted to chomp on it to taste it, but she couldn't. They was needed for something. She just had to find out what.
When Buckstar mentioned learning, her tail twitched a bit.
"I could teach you as well. I only know.... maybe a few herbs. Marigold, poppy seeds, dandelion, and mushrooms....."
She waited for his response, to continue or to stop. They needed to get moving, though.
She picked up the borage she had set down along with her new plant.

((+1 catmint; 2 borage))

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; November 12th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old November 14th, 2020, 10:58 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Rainquail ]

Buckstar rolled over and hopped to his feet again, shaking himself vigorously so that any scraps of leaves or grass would fall off. "Sure! I mean, only if you feel like it, but I don't want Frostbreeze being the only cat in the Clan with any kind of medicinal knowledge." He made a face, the bridge of his nose scrunching up as he stuck his tongue out at the thought. Even if Lionwhisker was there, Buckstar was still plenty sure Frostbreeze could screw something up anyway.

He held back as she finished gathering what she needed, seemingly fighting to compose himself before he spoke again. "Let's move on. If you want me to carry anything, just let me know."
Old November 17th, 2020, 07:58 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

[sorry if there was a typo on the site pffff <3 Speckleboyo is in wc pfpfpfp]
@Slushie

Speckledream was hopping gleefully through the moor, alone for the first time in quite a while. This was one of his favorite things to do, there was just so much to see! So much to hear! So much to experience! Before he knew it, he was approaching the border they shared with Thunderclan, and a fresh scent registered is his little pea brain. There was another cat here! His already wide smile grew even more- if that was even possible- and he continued to skip towards the scent. Was that...? It was! It was Buckstar! A light giggle escaped him, his long, plumed tail flicking merrily behind him as he happily bounded along. He found the leader!

He didn't bother trying to be quiet, he didn't really even seem to realize the potential risk that could appear. What sort of mouse-brain just bounded head-first into potential danger? He did, apparently. Plus, was Buckstar really all that mean? He seemed pretty fun! Well, apart from when he was mad at Frostmeanie that one time at the gathering, that is. But he wasn't rude, heavens no! He was nice, and who didn't like a nice cat? No one, thats who! ¨Wowie! Fancy seeing you here, Buckystar! Nice to meetcha! Im Speckledream! Whatcha doin out here?¨ he light-heartedly chirped, bouncing over to the leader. Of course, he made sure to stay on his side of the border, because he didn't want to make the leader mad, oh no!

Buckstar seemed to be deep in thought, but he didn't really seem to notice. Talk first, think later, right? Right!

[since speckle is ftm, and there isn't much a cat can do in terms of physically transitioning, would buck misgender him? Just a question lmao <3]

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 23rd, 2020, 10:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

@Willowfern @gs29513
{Apologies for breaking posting order, but this patrol is due soon, so we should probably get started}

Puddlesplash strolled briskly out to the ThunderClan border, halting once he arrived to give Nighthollow and Deadpaw a chance to catch up. He was aware that Nighthollow was supposed to be in the lead, but they'd been quite delayed in leaving camp and he definitely wasn't keen about getting in trouble for a late report. Still, he was positive they could make it as long as nothing else went wrong. They didn't need anything else preventing them from finishing in a timely manner.

After a few more heartbeats, the russet and black tom began refreshing the first few scent markers. It couldn't hurt to get a little bit of a head start while he was still waiting for the other two to arrive.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 24th, 2020, 08:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Haha, was about to vm you guys, don't want Dead to get in trouble)
Having been in front of her mentor but having fallen behind, due to an unfortunate incident involving her paw and a rabbit warren with a faulty ceiling, costing her a fair amount of time while she extracted it. Shaking out her fur, she reached her mentor in front of Nighthollow, who was lagging a bit. As she watched her mentor refresh the first scent markers, she tried it out herself, and managed to after a moment, although not quite the neatest she was sure. Looking at her mentor, she tried again, succeeding in at least keeping all the scent on the border. @Willowfern @Puddle~
Old November 25th, 2020, 09:38 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Haha, was about to vm you guys, don't want Dead to get in trouble)
Having been in front of her mentor but having fallen behind, due to an unfortunate incident involving her paw and a rabbit warren with a faulty ceiling, costing her a fair amount of time while she extracted it. Shaking out her fur, she reached her mentor in front of Nighthollow, who was lagging a bit. As she watched her mentor refresh the first scent markers, she tried it out herself, and managed to after a moment, although not quite the neatest she was sure. Looking at her mentor, she tried again, succeeding in at least keeping all the scent on the border. @Willowfern @Puddle~
@Puddle~

“Good job Deadpaw,” Nighthollow meowed, glancing at Puddlesplash in hope he didn’t mind her praising his apprentice.
She set her scent markers and was startled to find a strange scent...
Was that... badger?
Old November 25th, 2020, 07:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Willowfern @gs29513

Oh, good, the other two had finally arrived. With a small nod to acknowledge them, Puddlesplash continued on ahead, wanting to ensure they finished in time. Deadpaw seemed to be managing well, and he definitely didn't mind Nighthollow praising her. She'd picked up on how to refresh the markers quickly, which was great because that spared some time that would've otherwise been spent teaching her. Nearing the farther edge of the border, the tom began to pick up a potent scent. He'd noticed it faintly lingering in the air the entire time, but it was far more prominent here. Any cat with a nose wouldn't have missed it. "Do you guys smell that too?" He turned to face Deadpaw and Nighthollow. "That's... an alarming volume of badger stench."

Old November 25th, 2020, 09:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Not having been to the border before, Deadpaw had assumed the musky scent lingering about was that of Thunderclan, she hadn't ever smelt them before so who knew what they smelled like? Very unfriendly they must be, and bigger than they looked. But at her mentor's comment, she sniffed a bit more deeply, able to discern a second scent, almost overpowered by what had been identified for her as badger. THAT was probably Thunderclan, considering that it was at least not horrid on the nose. But that meant there was something scary around, and as tough as she wished to be, she was maybe a little scared at this moment, scooting a little bit closer to the warriors with a faked unruffled voice mewing Yeah, I smell it. So what? , all the while unsheathing and sheathing her claws in nervousness. @Puddle~ @Willowfern
Old November 26th, 2020, 08:19 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Not having been to the border before, Deadpaw had assumed the musky scent lingering about was that of Thunderclan, she hadn't ever smelt them before so who knew what they smelled like? Very unfriendly they must be, and bigger than they looked. But at her mentor's comment, she sniffed a bit more deeply, able to discern a second scent, almost overpowered by what had been identified for her as badger. THAT was probably Thunderclan, considering that it was at least not horrid on the nose. But that meant there was something scary around, and as tough as she wished to be, she was maybe a little scared at this moment, scooting a little bit closer to the warriors with a faked unruffled voice mewing Yeah, I smell it. So what? , all the while unsheathing and sheathing her claws in nervousness. @Puddle~ @Willowfern
@Puddle~

“Looks like there might be a badger set here,” Nighthollow said, choking on the stench, “We should get away from this spot. When we get back I’ll report the scent to Twilightstar... perhaps we can find a leaf that has the scent on it? Then she’ll see how strong the scent was?”
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:23 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Willowfern @gs29513

”Sounds like a plan.” Puddlesplash crept forward, sniffing out a leaf that reeked of badger and picking it up in his jaws. Blegh. With the stench that thing was giving off, he’d probably be stuck smelling the fumes for days. Trying his best not to breathe it in too much, he trotted briskly away from the badger sett, back over to where Nighthollow and Deadpaw were standing. “Let’s get going then, shall we? We don’t want to get caught by the badgers.”