Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:33 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 10:27 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:23 PM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:12 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Chasepaw

Cunningeye found their apprentice and approached them. "I... suspect you will... try your best."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:16 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Well, if folks don't want to come up and greet their partners, that's on them," Icestar snarled when Lichenpaw and Blackadder were the only ones she'd called upon that actually came up to greet each other. No matter. This meeting had gone on far too long, and she wanted to get to the final announcement.

"Cats of ShadowClan! ThunderClan has spat on our pride. Duskstar's takeover and discontinuation of our alliance is treason in its truest form. Flintspirit has proved himself a rabbit-hearted coward, simply rolling over and allowing this new leader to overthrow him and break down what we had built. We will not stand for this! No, we must show Duskstar what happens when you step on us. We are strong, we are proud! And we will not just lay down and show our bellies at this threat of hers. She thinks we are weak, spineless! Likely due to the defeat we suffered at the paws of RiverClan.

ShadowClan, tomorrow at moonhigh, we attack ThunderClan right at its heart. We will reclaim our status as a fierce and powerful clan! This will be a quick battle--we will not kill. We will simply charge in, make our presence known, prove our point, and leave.

Daintybird [ @Dipper ], Daisybloom [ @Spiderfrost ], Voleskip [ @Hexict ], and Puddlemask [ @hal ], you four will stay here and guard the camp, along with any apprentices who have not received battle training. As for everyone else, I expect all claws on the battle field! Let your loyalty show, and fight for your clan. Do not disappoint me.

This meeting is now over. Irisflame, I'd like to speak with you in the medicine den."
The leader then sprung down from the highbranch, tail lashing behind her, adrenaline pulsing through her veins after delivering her battle speech. No longer would ShadowClan be made a fool of. She'd show them, all of them.

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Eli.draws.sometimes @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:30 AM

My Mood: Worried

Ravenstorm whispered to the she cat next to him orchidrose yeah that was her name those flea pelts won't even know we're coming . Nodding her head at him she said well beat them no problem
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It was just as Bravedawn was emerging from the warrior den that she heard the call for battle, and she glanced up, excitement flaring in her eyes. It had been so long since she'd felt that kind of adrenaline rush, and she lashed her tail in anticipation. She was going to enjoy this fight, because it was ThunderClan. That tyrant Duskstar had it coming.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:07 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw had arrived late but walking into news of an attack perked her interest! She had been an apprentice for too many moons, maybe she could better prove herself at this battle! Kr at least learn a few things... She needed a new mentor, once again and was still waiting to be reassigned so perhaps now was the time to show the clan what shes got. Plus Thunderclan should be an easy beat anyways by the sounds of it.

Tawnyflame had been sitting near the back quietly and her eara tipped to the sides at the news. She wished leaders could just tall through silly little arguments like this. She didn't want to have to fight, ever really. She would. This would hopefully be cleaner than the Riverclan raid on them, at least Ice was specific to the code of no kills.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Bloodtooth bristled at the thought of fighting ThunderClan. F-f-fight Th-Th-ThunderClan? he thought, his blue eyes glowing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaggedclaw's eyes grew wide, but then turned into slits. "Those ThunderClan cats will never know what hit 'em!" he muttered under his breath.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:20 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ivyshade had never had an apprentice before. This was making her very nervous about the whole thing. What if she didn't know what to start with? what if she messed up or embarrassed herself during training? She hadn't even seen her apprentice yet, even though she knew her name. Freezepaw. That's an interesting name. Ivyshade wondered if she was named for her pelt color, or personality. Other cats started streaming to the Highbranch for what appeared to be a Clan meeting. Ivyshade followed

@RedHead

Last edited by ChillCat; April 13th, 2020 at 09:22 AM. Reason: forgot about clan meeting
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:21 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Cherrymists eyes widened . Duskstar did that???...how dareshe. Folding her ears back she released a hiss. After the meeting finished she stood up "May thunderclan suffer !" she meowed . Her pelt tingled with anger, . .why would anyone break a alliance with them? Huffing she whirled around and head for the training grounds...ya know to warm herself up.

Wait what?!..that can't be right ...the alliance sounded right but the rest?? Oakpaws ears folded back at that ...He had to say something quick! A attack over this? That's stupid! He shrunk back a bit and head to the leaders den ,desperately trying to keep all of the information in his head. this isn't right....why would icestar do this just because she's angry??!!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 13th, 2020, 09:23 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

After Icestars announcement, Wolfkit looked up at Irisflame with scared eyes, "Irisflame, I don't want any cats to be hurt! What if one of our clan mates die?! You're gonna heal everyone, right?" He squeaked in distress.
@Moon Lily

__________________________________________________ ______________

Sagewhisker's ears perked up after hearing the plans for battle. Prior to the announcement she was lounging around on a large rock, lazily training her Green eyes on the Highbranch, 'a battle? How exciting!' She thought with a smug grin. She lifted her head off of her paws and looked around the clearing, watching the reactions of her clanmates. 'I finally have a chance to show off my skills.' She thought, her tail twitching in anticipation.

(Sagewhisker is open for role play!)
---
I'm always open to roleplay, so just mention me in character or contact me via vm so we can set things up! My characters are:
Thunderclan: Pinekit
Riverclan: Snowkit
Shadowclan: Wolfkit, Sagewhisker
Windclan: Mistpaw

Last edited by Quasar; April 13th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:32 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Blackadder couldn't help but let out a deep sigh, what clan cat was going to be intimidated by their tiny build? Regardless they assumed the punishment for not attending would be greater than that of actually going. "I suppose we should do a bit of training before the uh, battle, I guess?"

@Zesty Mango

--

Dogpaw muffled a tiny gasp, excitement and fear dancing across white eyes as she flexed her claws into the dirt. She cleared her throat, trying to play it off coolly. "So... Uh, I dont have any battle training?" she murmured lowly to Girzzlyburr, "What if it goes south? Do you think I aught to come?" she was a big cat! She could use her build to intimidate and strike fear into one or two younger kittens but otherwise her sharp claws and thick form was practically useless without training.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 13th, 2020 at 09:33 AM.
Closed Thread