Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:01 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Fish
Today 07:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:26 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @hxneysuckle @Wings ]

"that's it." Buckbranch's tone was laced with irritation. "I hauled your ass all the way over here so you can give Duskstar the location of ShadowClan's camp? I'm pretty sure she already knows where it is." He glanced up at Duskstar for confirmation, then glared back down at Russetstrike. He was half-tempted to just take the warrior's head and bash it into the ground a few times. "Do you have anything useful? Special battle tactics and how to counter them, maybe a secret hiding place. Anything."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Nightkit looked at the leader in surprise as he made his announcement, holding her belly tightly, feeling blood on her paw and starting to feel a bit sick “no, my friend gets easily scared and when I jumped on her she immediately turned around and scratched me. She grabbed what she thought would help from the medicine cat den. It helped but it keeps getting opened by playing or moving. I don’t want to bother LionWhisker, I don’t think he likes me after that incident...” she kept her paw firmly on her belly, slowly trying to lie down on it so that Fleetwind would not see that it was open. @Beau
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit's ears laid back against her head at that comment, but she still mewed: "You said I should be quiet. Not me."
Snorting, the tomkit walked towards her, trying to be intimidating: "Yeah, well, if you weren't such a dumb pushover maybe I'd give you a chance!"
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Chronically Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Starbot @SilentLamb @hxneysuckle

"Well..." Ferretwatcher hesitated, looking uncharacteristically nervous. "I don't remember much, but I believe Breezekit was trying to cause more trouble by leaving camp; Duskstar stopped her and," he shivered slightly, "she did what she had to, to keep the clan safe. And after that, when she continued the meeting, she started acting... Dazed, almost."
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Chronically Tired

Late to the meeting, Brightpaw stepped forward to join the crowd; Ferretwatcher followed behind the apprentice.

Ivypaw returned from outside the camp, and sat down near the other apprentices.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

( @DuskStar @Slushie @Arie )

Aqua eyes of the apprentice--now a kit-- widened. How could the leader knows about the Turkish Angora's activities? Sure he used violence... for one particular cat, Duskpaw. But Shadepaw knows that he hid himself good--good enough that the victim didn't caught a vivid glance of who it really is, only saw a cat covered in mud. SO how could the leader knows if his plans were hidden in the shadows?

Shadepa- no- Shadekit stepped back, closing his eyes as silence fills the air as the leader let's the announcement of his demotion pass through. The overgrown 'kit knew that Duskpaw will be taken to the nursery due to her injuries, which Lionwhiskers resides at. Though not clear, the scarred apprentice still caught a glance at the murder -Shadekit (as a strange cat to Duskpaw's eyesight) who was covered in mud- so she could've told the medicine cat what happened to her before falling off a branch. The relationship between medicine cats and leaders can be clear, so maybe Lionwhisker told Duskstar what Duskpaw had said, which might supported the leader's suspicion to Shadekit....

Then there was Frostkit, who was not harmed at all (at first), founded by a recovered Duskpaw. Though it was unknown to Shadep-kit of what happened next, Frostkit could've stay at the med den or possibly was walked to the nursery. Ignore it, thoughts entered Shadekit's mind, ending him to shove the mystery back to his mind.

Now that is away, there's is Duskstar talking how suspicious Shadekit had been. Which was strange because Shadekit could've sworn that other cats were looking suspicious, especially Duskstar with her rules and changing others "for the better" and her activities in the clan.

Opening his eyes, the ex-apprentice found reality again. Spying around, he found himself close to Buckbranch who was ordered to be Shadekit's guard. Swatting his eyes away from the ugly guard and onto the leader who demanded Furpelt to come up to have their name changed.

Soon, the mind of the kit went blank for a moment; however, it went back and told the Turkish Angora to charge back up to the Highpeak. Doing as his mind ordered, Shadekit pushed Buckbranch away from his side and rushed towards Duskstar, only stopping in front of her and stared down at the clan below him and the leader.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; April 24th, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:46 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
“Okay,” Owlfeather meowed,”But if another kit says that to you, tell me and we can prove them wrong in a all or nothing game of mossball!” Owlfeather looked at Blizzardkit before he walked away,”Don’t forget that that kit is a kit too, they are probably voicing what they think about themselves, remember that.”

Blizzard'kit watched Owlfeather walk away "Bye and thank you!" He called "Not just only for the squirrel but for your help changing my views of myself. I'll work to prove all those who doubt me wrong!" He said picking up the fresh kill and taking it into the nursery to give it to the queens.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Aspenkit moved through the crowd and towards Faithkit. He didn't know the she to well but, no time like the present to get to know somecat. Either way, it would be good to get some friends. Finally making his way over to her, he sat down beside the she. "We're going to become apprentices!" He whispered excitedly. He hoped he would get a good mentor.
@Shimm
Faithkit didn't jump or flinch since she was all too involved in watching Duskstar who she practically worshipped. Tearing her lime green gaze from her idol the kit turned to Aspenkit who was talking to her. "Huh? Er, yeah! I am super ready to become an apprentice!" Puffing her chest out as she replied whispering to the tom too. I really want Duskstar to be my mentor! A wild wish that probably wouldn't come true.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt entered the camp and took her place at the back, she was quite late! Her pelt still clung to the scent of fear and her eyes looked like she saw a murder or ghost! {Open}

---

Hollowedaster sat off to the side, watching Honeykit and Goldenkit. The toms ears pricked as he smelled a strong fear scent at the back of the crowd, turning her saw Flamepelt. She looked very frightened for some reason, he turned around and continued to watch her kits.

---

Honeykit played with a leaf as her sister sat next to Hollowedaster, not paying attention at all.

---

Goldenkit sat next to the tom and listened intensely.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Breezehen knew it was difficult to go through a name change at the leader's discretion, and felt empathy for Furpelt, soon to be renamed.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread