Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 17 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

As of late the young warrior has been lost in thought more often than not. The idea of war weighed heavily atop his shoulders. It seemed as though with every step he took, the heavier his paws felt, as if they were filled with lead. Uncomfortable was the only word that came to mind in regard to the feeling. Sure, Sparrowfur agreed with him. And even if he was bound by loyalty Alderstep understood his thoughts more or less. There was only so much the deputy could get away with saying. But the concern still stings in the back of his head and it only seems to get worse every time he caught sight of the Thunderclan leader. On this particular day, he's seated in the entrance to the warrior's den, bright blue hues locked onto her frame as she makes her way into her den. A surge of courage pushes him forward from his seat and toward the entrance in which she disappeared into.

Was he anxious? More than anything. Even if he found himself moving closer and closer to what he can only imagine would be a tense conversation, his curiosity and desperation was beating out the nervousness flitting around in his mind. He had to know. Had to know why they were doing this, why she was doing this... More than anything he needed to know whether or not his life was doomed to be ruled over by a tyrant. Would he do anything about it if that were the case? Most likely not. But perhaps it would ease his mind a bit when he felt as though he needed to stick to his morals. So he braces himself outside her den with a deep breath. It sits in his chest for a good, long moment before he allows his frame to deflate.

Polite, he dare not enter without permission. For all he knew the leader was returning for a bit of rest. Even if he didn't agree with current clan events, it didn't mean she wasn't deserving of rest, too. Seating himself in his spot, he clears his throat, and speaks up. His voice is soft and hardly above a whisper so he can only hope that she hears his request.

"Bumblestar? May I talk to you about something?"

bumblestar | @dino.
Bleh. Dirt tasted bad. Yet somehow it always got caught in her claws, and somehow she was always stuck nibbling it out.

Thank the skies for a distraction. Bumblestar glanced up as Yarrowcrest's voice echoed through the lichen den, and then she pushed her head through the current to blink half-lidded eyes at him. "Well, can't ask me from out there," she said flatly. "Come inside, don't just sit out there."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
"Foxes! Oh, woe is me, for the vile creatures are upon us!" Alderstep cried out sardonically as he wriggled his way back into the den, stubbornly avoiding the lichen curtain. "What have we humble cats done to evoke the wrath of such predators? Have we not suffered enough already? And to think I'd have a bout of sleep today." And then the russet cat flopped over, squeaking out an "oomph" as his chin collided with the ground. He rolled over onto his back and peered up in surprise as he finally registered that Bumblestar and Springpaw were snuggled together in her nest.

Oops? Bad time to be abhorrently obnoxious? Maybe. Definitely, yeah.

Alderstep rolled over once again, composing himself into a tight loaf. His ears were burnt with embarrassment as he began to instantly regret his dramatic entrance. "There are foxes across the ravine at the Hollow, but they're too smart to attempt to cross over the tree-bridge," he reported succinctly.

@dino. @eris
As Alderstep tornadoed back into her den, Bumblestar lifted her head to give him a genuinely sour look, given the position she and Springpaw were currently it. His dramatics weren't going to help.

The expression faded away and she lowered her chin again, ears rotating backwards. "Wonderful," she muttered. "Right, Alderstep, I want you to lead cats out there to take care of 'em. Just be careful around the ravine, make sure they're either driven out or killed."
@eris

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; September 25th, 2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 08:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
mothkit

9/20
oh my! Oh my! Her small agile paws fumbled as she attempted to climb her way to her leaders den. Why? No particular reason just to scope things out and keep her leader well protected. With a huff she hauled herself up a bit more this time digging her claws into the rock to haul herself up. Finally at the top she gave her fur a shake then padded in. Hello bumble star I’m here to protect you from the smelly…uhh..the smelly stinky monsters!
@dino.
Oh. A pipsqueak in her den. That wasn't really something that happened all too often. Last time it had been Wolfpaw.

Bumblestar lifted her head and squinted as the kit rolled through the lichen curtain. "Uh. Hi." How did she talk to children? "Yeah, you, uh... you do that."

Old September 28th, 2023, 07:44 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bleh. Dirt tasted bad. Yet somehow it always got caught in her claws, and somehow she was always stuck nibbling it out.

Thank the skies for a distraction. Bumblestar glanced up as Yarrowcrest's voice echoed through the lichen den, and then she pushed her head through the current to blink half-lidded eyes at him. "Well, can't ask me from out there," she said flatly. "Come inside, don't just sit out there."

yarrowcrest // he/him // 18 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Ah. Maybe this was a bad idea. As he's invited inside, his ears fold back as he double guesses his decision to delve into his leader's mindset. Perhaps it would go badly and she would berate him for even bothering to question her. Or perhaps she would listen to reason and hear him out. Who was to say. He breathes an anxious sigh before pushing past the curtain of lichen and into the leader's den for the first time ever.

"Hello..." He meows meekly, head bowed respectfully. How did he even talk to her? He had never had the chance to be alone with her before and now he was beginning to regret his decision. "I just... Wanted to talk to you about one of your announcements. About killing Shadowclan cats unprovoked."

Here goes nothing. Steeling his nerves, he prepares himself for any backlash that may be thrown his way. Gaze focused elsewhere, he continues, voice small and obviously nervous.

"Don't you think it's... Wrong? Starclan's opinion aside, do you really think it's okay to... Take lives needlessly like this? I am not opposed to killing in self defense, or even as punishment for trespassing b-but... On their own territory? Doesn't it seem... Unjust?"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 28th, 2023, 10:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 18 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Ah. Maybe this was a bad idea. As he's invited inside, his ears fold back as he double guesses his decision to delve into his leader's mindset. Perhaps it would go badly and she would berate him for even bothering to question her. Or perhaps she would listen to reason and hear him out. Who was to say. He breathes an anxious sigh before pushing past the curtain of lichen and into the leader's den for the first time ever.

"Hello..." He meows meekly, head bowed respectfully. How did he even talk to her? He had never had the chance to be alone with her before and now he was beginning to regret his decision. "I just... Wanted to talk to you about one of your announcements. About killing Shadowclan cats unprovoked."

Here goes nothing. Steeling his nerves, he prepares himself for any backlash that may be thrown his way. Gaze focused elsewhere, he continues, voice small and obviously nervous.

"Don't you think it's... Wrong? Starclan's opinion aside, do you really think it's okay to... Take lives needlessly like this? I am not opposed to killing in self defense, or even as punishment for trespassing b-but... On their own territory? Doesn't it seem... Unjust?"
Bumblestar stepped back to give him space, eyes flickering over his form as he spoke. She wasn't really impressed with what she heard.

"You say that like they wouldn't do the same to us." She leveled him with a blank look. "Would you rather wait 'n watch while they slaughter your family like wolves with sheep? Or would you rather protect your home by getting to 'em first before they can even lay a claw over the border? It ain't needless if it prevents future deaths. I'd rather have ShadowClan blood on my Claws than that of my Clanmates."

Old September 28th, 2023, 08:01 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit padded into the leader's den, his eyes squinted. Is this where Bumblestar sleeps? If I could kills her, would dad and pretty cat be happy? They don't like her..The black kit thought, crouching slightly and creeping forward, pouncing to where he saw Bumblestar, ready to bite their tail and letting out a silent hiss. @dino.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 30th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 02:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Call it a "sick"th sense, but Wolfpaw knew there was something wrong.

Even confined in the medicine den, where things didn't seem to work and each day was met with more pain and confusion. His ascent into the leaders' den was done only through sheer will, determined to see his Bumba. He could feel her tension from a mile away-- wounds that ran so deep, they were invisible.

Right now, she was in her nest. Maybe she noticed him, maybe not, either way he stumbled his way over and flopped over her back, a weak purr in his throat.

purrs were the best medicine, right?

[ @dino. ]
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit padded into the leader's den, his eyes squinted. Is this where Bumblestar sleeps? If I could kills her, would dad and pretty cat be happy? They don't like her..The black kit thought, crouching slightly and creeping forward, pouncing to where he saw Bumblestar, aiking to bite their tail and letting out a silent hiss. @dino.
More pipsqueaks. Bumblestar lifted her head with a grunt as tiny teeth bit into her tail, and she yanked it away, glowering at Mushroomkit. "Why."

Old September 30th, 2023, 01:17 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Call it a "sick"th sense, but Wolfpaw knew there was something wrong.

Even confined in the medicine den, where things didn't seem to work and each day was met with more pain and confusion. His ascent into the leaders' den was done only through sheer will, determined to see his Bumba. He could feel her tension from a mile away-- wounds that ran so deep, they were invisible.

Right now, she was in her nest. Maybe she noticed him, maybe not, either way he stumbled his way over and flopped over her back, a weak purr in his throat.

purrs were the best medicine, right?

[ @dino. ]
Bumblestar wasn't expecting to be woken up to her apprentice flopping down on top of her, but she absolutely wasn't complaining. Her head shot up and twisted around as the weight hit her back, ears already pinned, but they quickly relaxed again when she saw who it was.

There was a brief moment of confused pause before she discarded it altogether and twisted around to press her nose into whatever part of his fur she could reach, eyes squeezing shut against the telltale sting she hated. “Hey.” More of a rasp than the steady tone she'd hoped it would be. “Missed you, you little furball. How've you been holding up?”

Old September 30th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
More pipsqueaks. Bumblestar lifted her head with a grunt as tiny teeth bit into her tail, and she yanked it away, glowering at Mushroomkit. "Why."

Mushroomkit

Letting out a silent hiss, Mushroomkit clawed at the ground, his little sign of aggression or 'bad cat'. He lept for Bumblestar's tail again, but he tumbled over his own tiny paws and landed next to Bumblestar in a mess of black fur. @dino.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 16th, 2023 at 10:55 AM.