by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 11:33 PM

Old August 15th, 2017, 10:42 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

@Duskflight
Sparrow lifted his head at the Skyclan leader's call. "I guess it's time!" he muttered nervously. He had waited for at least a moon for this, and finally after wandering around the outskirts his whole life, he was here; in Skyclan. he watched the other ceremonies in silence, only speaking to call out the other cat's names respectfully. Seeing Grousestar's green eyes filled to the brim with pride; it made Sparrow wonder what was going through the leader's head. He respected the Skyclan leader greatly, and would die to defend him and anyone in the clan in a heartbeat. "I wonder what my warrior name will be? I hope it's a good one!" he said under his breath, not wanting to disturb any other cats trying to watch the ceremonies. Wrapping his tail around his reddish brown paws, he waited impatiently for his name to be called.
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Just like clockwork it was time to do ceremonies again, a time in which Grousestar couldn't help but feel proud of his clan and to be filled to the brim with happiness to be able to announce the new warriors or apprentices, or even retire the older warriors when it was their time to do so. It showed that Skyclan was thriving, that it was alive and prospering. And that's all he wanted, that's all he ever wanted was for Skyclan to prosper and become a good, loving, peaceful clan. A healthy clan. Exhaling with a warm smile, the brown tabby mounted the Skyrock, pausing at the peak to just look down upon his clan as he often did when standing so high. Eyes glimmering, he would slowly shake his head.
Never in my life have I been so proud to lead this clan.
It was time to call them together again for two ceremonies.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
There were two cats receiving warrior names today but only one was originally an apprentice, the other was a newcomer to clan life in general, but Grousestar had good faith that the tom was a good addition to the clan.
"Two cats will be receiving their warrior names today, but one is not originally of this clan. Sparrow, will you please step forward?" His attention would turn to the cat named, that smile of his remaining on his muzzle.
"And Brightpaw, you as well." Now his gaze would search for the young she-cat who would also be receiving her new name along with the new tom.

@Random Melchester
@Silentshade

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Duskflight

Brightpaw slid out into the clearing from the apprentices den when she heard the familiar call of her leader, turning her head slightly to groom her fur down. When the Calico was satisfied that she didnt look like a big spiky colorful fluffball, she turned back to blink up at Grousestar, ears pricking when he announced that two cats would be getting their warrior ceremonies... And that one of them was not of the Clan. This made Brightpaw even more curious, weaving around her Clanmates to listen as Grousestar called out one of the cats; Sparrow. Interesting.

Then, something she didnt expect. The she-cat's eyes widened when her own name was called, and fr a split second she could only stand there, eyes flickering around. "Me?" She whispered softly under her breath, hesitantly making her way forward with wide sea-green eyes. She didnt believe it.Excitement swirled inside of her, and she wanted to jump around. But she kept calm, staring at Grousestar with wide eyes.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:27 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

@Duskflight
Sparrow lifted his head, and getting up, he went to stand beside the calico apprentice Brightpaw. "Finally!" He said excitedly. Staring up at Grousestar with his eyes wide, and his tail twitching as he waited. What if i say the wrong thing, what if I say 'Yes' instead of 'I do'?! oh what if no cat cheers for me, I mean, I'm a new cat so I wouldn't be too upset but i mean, I only have one chance! I hope Brightpaw gets a pretty name, she looks like she deserves a pretty name. I hope my name is good! Oh Mother, Father are you happy with me deciding to be in a clan? Starclan help me! His mind whirled.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Random Melchester
@Silentshade

Seeing as Brightpaw was the first cat to step forward, he would begin with her, his head dipping politely to her before speaking the ceremony words.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior to you in her turn. Brightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
His gaze would focus on her calmly as he waited for her to speak the desired words of 'I do' before he would nod and smile at her again.
"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Brightpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Brightsky. Starclan honors your honesty and determination and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Grinning in his excitement for her, he'd allow the clan time to chant the young warrior's new name before he would turn his attention to Sparrow. Making sure he was ready for his ceremony, he would then continue on.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known no longer as Sparrow, but Sparrowwind, for no longer is this tom a loner, but a full warrior of Skyclan. Skyclan, greet and welcome this new warrior as if he were born here and do not look down upon him because of his past! He is your clanmate now, and a clanmate that already shows exemplary loyalty and selflessness."
Dipping his head to his clan now, he would draw the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Brightpaw nearly froze at his question, but she didnt. Instead she managed to stay still slightly calm.. The words "I do" were so simple to say... And she meant them. Meant them with all her heart. They came out softly, timidly, but surely. Brightpaw never got scared. And right now she still wasnt. She was just.... Shocked. Shocked was a good description of her feelings right now.

Now the Calico stood there, staring at Grousestar in silence, her maw slightly open. Brightpaw - No, Brightsky - Gave a small dip of her head. The action held respect, and gratitude. Brightsky then turned to gaze the crowd of cats for her mentor, wondering where he was, if he was proud of her. She still hadnt gotten over the shock, but excitement began creeping in; Im a warrior!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:47 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Random Melchester
@Silentshade

Seeing as Brightpaw was the first cat to step forward, he would begin with her, his head dipping politely to her before speaking the ceremony words.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior to you in her turn. Brightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
His gaze would focus on her calmly as he waited for her to speak the desired words of 'I do' before he would nod and smile at her again.
"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Brightpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Brightsky. Starclan honors your honesty and determination and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Grinning in his excitement for her, he'd allow the clan time to chant the young warrior's new name before he would turn his attention to Sparrow. Making sure he was ready for his ceremony, he would then continue on.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known no longer as Sparrow, but Sparrowwind, for no longer is this tom a loner, but a full warrior of Skyclan. Skyclan, greet and welcome this new warrior as if he were born here and do not look down upon him because of his past! He is your clanmate now, and a clanmate that already shows exemplary loyalty and selflessness."
Dipping his head to his clan now, he would draw the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
Sparrowwind shivered as Grousestar took away his old name, and replaced it with Sparrowwind. I did it, i really did it. Starclan thank you! he thought, feeling giddy with joy. He felt like bouncing around like a kit chanting his new name over and over again, but that would be weird. Shuddenly feeling overwhelmed, he shrunk back; looking for some cat to talk to.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Sparrowwind shivered as Grousestar took away his old name, and replaced it with Sparrowwind. I did it, i really did it. Starclan thank you! he thought, feeling giddy with joy. He felt like bouncing around like a kit chanting his new name over and over again, but that would be weird. Shuddenly feeling overwhelmed, he shrunk back; looking for some cat to talk to.
(Ay time to insert Redwillow amiright)

A tortoiseshell tom approached the new warrior, Sparrowwind he remembered, and put a smile on his face. "Welcome to SkyClan!" He chirped, his eyes glowing. The young tom remembered his warriors ceremony, he'd been so excited. It was.. probably the same for loners joining the Clan. "You look a bit nervous, don't worry, SkyClan cats are nice to anyone who joins." He chuckled, sitting and curling his tail over his paws. "I'm Redwillow, by the way, nice to meet you!" He added, remembering it'd be weird to walk up to him and have Sparrowwind refer to him as just 'Tortoiseshell tom who walked up'. Not that he probably would, but still. Redwillow realized he'd probably given a bunch of information and let out a tiny chuckle. "Sorry, I ramble sometimes." He admitted.
Old August 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Ay time to insert Redwillow amiright)

A tortoiseshell tom approached the new warrior, Sparrowwind he remembered, and put a smile on his face. "Welcome to SkyClan!" He chirped, his eyes glowing. The young tom remembered his warriors ceremony, he'd been so excited. It was.. probably the same for loners joining the Clan. "You look a bit nervous, don't worry, SkyClan cats are nice to anyone who joins." He chuckled, sitting and curling his tail over his paws. "I'm Redwillow, by the way, nice to meet you!" He added, remembering it'd be weird to walk up to him and have Sparrowwind refer to him as just 'Tortoiseshell tom who walked up'. Not that he probably would, but still. Redwillow realized he'd probably given a bunch of information and let out a tiny chuckle. "Sorry, I ramble sometimes." He admitted.
Sparrowwind let out a small squeak as Redwillow started to talk to him. "It's okay, I can ramble on about things that interest me, or if I'm nervous, which I am so not nervous right now. I'm glad to meet you and thank you-" Sparrowwind pinned his ears back as he heard that he was rambling. "Sorry Redwillow, It really is nice to meet you. In fact I am a bit nervous, I mean, loner cats don't normally like associating with the clans, in fact, as soon as i mentioned the clans to any other loner i saw, they started yelling that I had bees in my brain and that I would die as soon as I stepped paw in any clans' territory. Then again, most of the loners i saw where old, frazzled cats who most likely had a few pieces loose in their heads!" Sparrowind chuckled. He studied Redwillow's pelt for a heartbeat, he's seen quite a few Tortoiseshell she-cats, but only one Tortoiseshell tom, and that was Redwillow. " Sorry if you feel uncomfortable, I'm kinda fond of studying different fur patterns, and what cats they are most common in," I like this tom, he's rather fun, and looks easy going. I wonder if he'd like to be friends?
Old August 20th, 2017, 04:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Sparrowwind let out a small squeak as Redwillow started to talk to him. "It's okay, I can ramble on about things that interest me, or if I'm nervous, which I am so not nervous right now. I'm glad to meet you and thank you-" Sparrowwind pinned his ears back as he heard that he was rambling. "Sorry Redwillow, It really is nice to meet you. In fact I am a bit nervous, I mean, loner cats don't normally like associating with the clans, in fact, as soon as i mentioned the clans to any other loner i saw, they started yelling that I had bees in my brain and that I would die as soon as I stepped paw in any clans' territory. Then again, most of the loners i saw where old, frazzled cats who most likely had a few pieces loose in their heads!" Sparrowind chuckled. He studied Redwillow's pelt for a heartbeat, he's seen quite a few Tortoiseshell she-cats, but only one Tortoiseshell tom, and that was Redwillow. " Sorry if you feel uncomfortable, I'm kinda fond of studying different fur patterns, and what cats they are most common in," I like this tom, he's rather fun, and looks easy going. I wonder if he'd like to be friends?
Redwillow let out a small chuckle, his eyes scanning Sparrowwind quickly. "Yeah, me too." He mewed, giving a small almost timid nod. He seemed nice enough, for a former loner. "No problem" Redwillow giggled, his eyes glowing with amusement as the other tom rambled on. Well, at least he wasn't alone in doing that. "It's nice to meet you too, and don't worry about it." He mewed, shrugging with a smile on his face. He sat, his tail curling over his paws as he smiled at Sparrowwind with enjoyment. "Sounds..interesting" he chuckled in reply, a hint of curiosity on his features that soon disappeared. "I don't think you'll die" he reassured sarcastically, a teasing smile on his face. Redwillow swept his tongue through his short, black and orange fur for a moment, making sure he looked decent and not like a kit. He turned, a bit confused, to Sparrowwind. "It's fine, tortoiseshell toms are pretty uncommon." He replied, knowing it was uncommon for his fur to be on a tom. He didn't really take notice of it, or care really. This tom seems good to hang out with, maybe we can be friends! he thought.