Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 10:56 AM
[requests] kat's sacrifice...
by Rose
Last post by Levi 99
Today 10:55 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:47 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 10:39 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 10:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 08:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

-- @starshooter --

Doepaw shifted even closer to the other apprentice, enjoying the warmth he offered to her from his warm fur. His talking about how it was to see sounded wonderful to the apprentice but also the negatives she knew was apparent. At his mention about colours she felt her face droop. She would never be able to define any of these 'colours' he talked about but maybe she should talk about what she could see. Nah it was a stupid idea and instead of speaking anymore she moved over so she could rest her head on the other cat's shoulder. It was strange, she'd never actually enjoyed another young cat's company but this other apprentice, who stuttered just as much as she did made her more comfortable than she'd thought. "I... Sleep... Welll.... Myrtlepaw..." And with that she closed her unseeing eyes and nuzzled into his fur only to fall asleep immediately.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
It was cute to watch his adopted daughter jump towards him. Her paws were so tiny and adorable! "Come on, let's see if you can tag me!" Ravenspirit said hoping to encourage and hype the kit.
Starting to understand the game concept, she started running towards her new father, and on occasion stopping to extend her paw in attempt to ‘tag’ him. Ivorykit was rather confused what the word ‘tag’ meant.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:02 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Starbot @SilentLamb @hxneysuckle @Sneakyfox55 ]

Minnowthorn started to slide Duskstar into a nest in the corner. She grimaced. Hopefully they wouldn't accidentally drop Duskstar on the floor. That... would be less than ideal. The silver she-cat cast Lionwhisker a glance. "We're not sure. She was finishing the meeting, and she jumped down from the Highpeak. Then she just... collapsed." It was odd. She swept a careful gaze across her Clanmates. "Did something happen during the meeting? I only caught the tail-end of it."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(OPEN)
Furpelt flicked his tail as he trotted into the clearing and dropping off prey,” Thank you for this life.” he meowed dipping his head to prey as he gave his respect. He pattered over to the side of the clearing where some cats were sitting,” Starclans greetings.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:46 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Right now?" He laughed brightly, moving to help her up. "Well I thought we'd be okay but obviously we need to work on the basics...." he pulled a fake 'thinking' expression, weighing the oros and cons. Sure, he had to train her eventually and it was better to start sooner, but after the way she acted during the battle he was worried. The eagerness wasn't usual, but maybe training would show her the reality of battle. "You know what? Sure."
Once resituation on her paws, Quailpaw trilled her vocals in delight. "Yes! Yes! Thank you, Berrybreeze!" The apprentice hopped excitedly, tail straight up, and claws twitching. After a few rounds of that, Quailpaw shot her mentor a wonderous look. "You're the best!"

Running around to Berrybreeze's rear, Quailpaw gave her mentor an eager shove forward. "Now come on, let's go!"
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:48 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(OPEN)
Furpelt flicked his tail as he trotted into the clearing and dropping off prey,” Thank you for this life.” he meowed dipping his head to prey as he gave his respect. He pattered over to the side of the clearing where some cats were sitting,” Starclans greetings.
Springpaw looked over to Furpelt. "Hi. I'm Springpaw. I came back into the clan recently," he introduced.
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:48 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Russetstrike looked at Buckbranch as he pinned him. He didn't really care much and it showed because he didn't squirm at all. "First of all, I am not a ShadowClanner anymore. Second, I can give you the lay out of ShadowClan territory, and where ShadowClan camp lies." He attempted to roll a bit out of Buckbranch's weight. "Now, if you could let me up. I don't plan on getting my wound dirtier than it already is."
@hxneysuckle @Slushie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 21st, 2020, 11:00 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Doepaw was unsure... Did the deputy want to get rid of her? He was fine with letting her rest against his fur but now he asked if he wanted to go 'see' some of her denmates. Did he not realise that what she wanted was just to sit here and relax? She liked this. She liked being relaxed and not having to worry about anything if only for a short while. There was something about this long furred, warm tom that made her feel comfort and safe... A feeling that she was not yet willing to give up. However, she was aware they were standing in the middle of the clearing, and maybe... maybe he could just comfort her further away? She didn't know, she just knew she liked this tom's comforting presence. Taking a deep breath she slowly dis-tangled her head from Flintspirit's fur, taking small careful steps over to the freshkill pile and piking up a jay. Her steps were tentative her ears flicking everywhere at all time, never taking a break. They were her safety, absorbing every incoming sound that would alert the little molly to anything that she feared. And back she went to the deputy, and dropped the jay at his paws. "I.. I... Do.. you.. want to.. eh.. share.. this?" She hoped he accepted. She first felt best if she shared her meal with someone else... it didn't feel right as so far she had still not made a successful catch. She then added on to her question. "Can I... Can I.. still sit.. with you? While... While.. we .. share.. this? Only... only.. if.. it .. it .. won't.., bother.. you." She really hoped it didn't bother him, it did not sit well with the little tabby if she did anything that made others uncomfortable. She didn't mind discomfort... It was something she had to deal with her entire life... Because she would never be comfortable anywhere... maybe except for when she had her face pressed into Flintspirit's fur... That had felt nice... "Your... your fur.. it.. comforts... me... Very soft... very.. relaxing."

Flintspirit watched as Doepaw suddenly padded away, his head tilting in question as he watched the young she-cat go towards the fresh-kill pile. He was a little confused.... she hadn't said anything before just leaving. Did he scare her off? Was he supposed to wait around or follow her?
The tomcat's ears flicked upwards though as she returned, his green gaze questioning as she placed the jay near his paws. He wasn't exactly hungry but.... "Sure. And of course you can still sit with me! Let's move somewhere where we're not in other's way though." The tom picked up the jay and turned to pad a few mouse-lengths towards the edge of the camp, before dropping the bird and sitting down again, curling his tail over his paws. "Hmm.. really?" He snickered as she commented on his fur, giving a small shake of his head. "I've had cats tell me it stinks. Not sure if that's comforting."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:21 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Wings @hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch pressed down harder, barely moving when Russetstrike tried to get out from under him. "I'll let you up when you spill whatever info you've got," he snapped. "If you ran from ShadowClan, I don't trust you not to run from here as well. As for your wounds, it'll be up to Duskstar if she let's you get them cleaned." Right now he held no sympathy for this cat, ShadowClan or not.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:55 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{Nah this is fine. I don't plan on replying all too long as it kind of puts a stopper on training lessons? So like 1/2 paragraph to 2/3 paragraph is fine}

As she heard the other cat approach she lifted her head slightly, her ears flicking back and forth signalising she'd heard his approach just fine. As he mentioned going hunting it sparked her curiosity but also her anxiety. She was often afraid of moving out in the the open, but if they stuck to more wooded areas of the territory, she hoped she would be fine. "I've... I've... not... had... much... experience... hunting..." her stuttering voice broke off slightly as the tabby female adjusted herself so that she was sitting up and roughly facing the other cat. "Flint... Flint... has.. been... very..busy... teaching... me... borders. Could... you.. maybe... teach.. me... how..to.. hunt... birds?" Birds sounded intriguing to Doepaw, especially because was absolutely terrified of them... Big birds scared the living hells out of her, but she liked the meat that were on the birds from the fresh kill pile. "But... I.... I'm... afraid... of... big... birds... Can.. you... maybe... watch.. the.. skies... as... well? I cannot.. see.. anything... but... small.. birds... are.. very.. easy... to hear." Relying mostly on hear hearing made the little molly especially vulnerable and she disliked it. But she had to get more used to climbing trees and sensing distances that practice as the only way to get things done.
(Ok)

Owlstorm was barely able to keep his mouth from dropping. She was blind? Yet... If I can teach her how to climb and hunt in trees then surely I can teach anybody? He told himself with a nervous flick of his ear. “Sure.” He said, putting a little cheerful edge to his mew. When she said watch the skies his face softened, and he nodded even though she couldn’t see it.!”Yeah of course kid.” He mewed. “But before we do any tree hunting your learning how to first climb The tree without falling.” Owlstorm warned and stood up, ready to head off. When he remembered she couldn’t see, he had to bite back a sigh. This is going to be a long training session. He thought, exasperated, but shook his pelt to get rid of the thoughts. No use thinking them when the apprentice wanted to go with him instead of making him force her to come. “Let’s go.” He mewed, beginning the walk towards the entrance knowing she would catch up. “I’m Owlstorm by the way.” He said, voice friendly as if his worries from earlier had been forgotten.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread