Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Profile mewsic? any...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:36 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:20 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Dark
Today 01:19 AM
Idea/story/Idk anymore
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Falconkit moped around a little after yesterday's adventure. She felt bad for getting Blackkit in trouble and getting Icestar skeptical at Fallenheart. Then she noticed Fallenheart standing in the clearing.
I should probably apologize to Fallenheart,she thought with a sigh.
So, with her head hung low she trotted over to him. Then she looked up to him.
"I'm so sorry for almost getting you in trouble with Icestar yesterday. I am also sorry for running from you when we were at the Waterbarn."
@bmkmb

Old April 4th, 2020, 02:58 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenheart watched as Falconkit approached him and apologized. "Apology accepted," the warrior smiled. "And don't worry, I didn't get in trouble. Although you might've been able to avoid trouble if you hadn't run away from me."
@DarkNight

Last edited by nocturnal; April 4th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Floofy cat

“I know it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do. I just wanted to keep watching the drama and not have to go back to camp.” Falconkit sighed at the thought of yesterday’s adventures.
“And Blackkit was kind of overreacting.”
@bmkmb

Old April 4th, 2020, 03:07 PM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- Ravenvine turned his head as he smelt the scent of his apprentice and moved his tail, gesturing for the young apprentice to sit down and relax themselves. He needed a clear head for this, and it might also give him the opportunity to see how much the other cat already knew. So he turned towards the apprentice, although he was unable to see him and curled his tail back over the paws. "So I want to start off with, that I am sorry for the circumstances that have caused you pain. I myself have experienced my fair share, but pain is not a contest it just about being able to understand what the other have gone through." He didn't know why he started out like that, but maybe he wanted to get a point across. That was his best idea, to open himself up first so that the apprentice would feel comfortable. So he gestured to the scar that made so his right eye no longer existed. "This I got when fighting a rogue. I might not be able to see, but I am still a warrior and I'll teach you everything I know. However, I am blind and I will not be able to teach you how to look between the pines to spot a prey up in the trees or beneath a bush. But I can teach you how to smell another cat from further away, how to spot the movements pattern of prey by their footsteps and the vibrations in the ground." He nodded at that. He might be blind but that did not mean useless, it just meant adapting to other challenges. "I think, I'll be able to teach you how to adapt. However, I need you to open up first. I want to know what I am dealing with, rip the bandage of fast instead of letting it rot like an infected wound."
For the first time since transferring to ShadowClan, Frostpaw was able to get a good look at his mentor. The older cat was black with white fur on his chest, and apparently he was blind. Frostpaw had nothing against disabled cats. In fact, if a clan cat was at a disadvantage yet still supported the clan, then it only proved their strength. The apprentice understood that he wouldn't be taught the same skills as with a regular mentor, but honestly, Frostpaw didn't mind. His apprenticeship would just be more interesting.

What Frostpaw did mind about was his mentor's opening. What did Ravenvine mean by adapt? The apprentice had already adapted by transferring to ShadowClan. And what did he mean by 'open up?' Ravenvine knew nothing about his past. "ThunderClan did nothing to me," the apprentice ground out. "I left because I wanted." There was no way he would be spilling his entire life story to a cat he barely knew. In time, maybe, but definitely not yet.
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Owlkit leaped back into the tree.
"Ok," he whispered. "Let's watch. If you see an apprentice or a warrior-" he let out a small giggle, which was unlike him, "Under the tree, alert me and I'll twitch my tail three times. On the third twitch, we make Owl noises!" His whiskered twitched in amusement.

@shortstack
(Open to anyone who wants to be or pretend to be scared to death by kits!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Frogkit couldn't help but giggle as well as she hopped up in the tree beside him. The two together were a bit loud and any competent warrior would probably quickly catch onto the charade but she didn't seem to mind or notice. This was fun!
Lichenpaw couldn’t help but hear the kits planning to scare someone so they casually walked by the kit’s hiding spot pretending to be busy, they kept glancing around avoiding looking at the tree the kits were hiding behind.
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:11 PM
darkness begets light.

Fallenheart hummed in agreement. He doubted that a warrior would tell a kit what happened in there. And Blackkit had definitely overreacted. "Enough about yesterday," the warrior dismissed. "I have a bit of freetime right now. Is there anything you would like to do?"
@DarkNight
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Floofy cat

Falconkit looked up at Fallenheart, glad their friendship could be restored. “Can you teach me some warrior moves?”
@bmkmb

Old April 4th, 2020, 03:25 PM
darkness begets light.

Fallenheart was taken aback at Falconkit's request. Were warriors allowed to teach kits fighting moves? He couldn't remember right now.

"...maybe," the warrior said. He looked around to see if there were any semi-hidden places they could go to. "What do you know already?"
@DarkNight
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Floofy cat

"I know a battle crouch, but that's it."
@bmkmb

Last edited by DarkNight; April 4th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:51 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit walked into the clearing and saw Fallenheart and Falconkit talking, hopefully, she'd taken his advice. He looked around for something to do and realized he'd dedicated all his time to being around Falconkit. I should be training, not fawning. he thought as he remembered who he was inside. The only person he was nice to was Falconkit, and it needed to stay that way. He silently watched the two and hoped he could learn from afar, after all he wasn't exactly a people person and didn't want to interrupt.
@bmkmb @DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread