Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by ophelia
Today 07:15 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:13 PM
no good names come to mind
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:12 PM
Fight the Current [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:12 PM
everything's gonna be...
by starry
Last post by taillow
Today 07:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 01:33 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Mosskit watched as the ¨mouse¨ ran away from her. She laughed and started to chase after her. She stopped and heard another kit ask to play with them. She looked at Pinekit and said, ¨It´s fine with me. What do you say Pinekit?¨
"Yeah! The more the merrier! Quailkit, do you wanna be a Cat or a mouse?" Pinekit inquired, skidding to a halt.

@Quailsong

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @Sneakyfox55; [~]

Bouncesnarl heard his name get called, so he looked up at Duskstar. His first apprentice! How exciting! The tom padded over to Ivypaw. "I'll train you to be the best warrior.", he whispered, placing his nose on his apprentices.
Whiskers twitching with excitement, the she-cat pressed her nose quickly to his. "I hope so!" she mewed.

She glanced towards the nursery briefly, a bit hesitant, then turned back to Bouncesnarl with a small shake of her head. "Will we be training right away?" she asked, trying to redirect her attention to him.
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:21 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

I'll be the mouse she quickly got on her paws and ran around the nursery
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ Done with staff permission. ]
[ @Breezefur ]

Duskstar flinched back as claws came down on her muzzle, her ears flattening. She growled lowly, her eyes blazing with fury as she watched Buckbranch launch himself toward Breezekit. All attempts at peace had fallen now that she had been attacked first. Breezekit was too dangerous to be allowed to roam the forest. Duskstar's tail lashed, glancing toward Pinekit. Breezekit had even tried to bring her denmates into her twisted mess.
She would allow this no longer.
Claws unsheathed, she launched herself forward, dashing past her Clanmates. Just before Breezekit could get out of camp, she grabbed the kit's scruff and yanked her back pinning her down with a paw to her chest. Duskstar snarled, "You will not be a danger any longer. Disobeying your former leader, attacking multiple cats, trying to bring another kit into your mess..."
With a quick move, Duskstar leaned down and snapped her jaws around Breezekit's throat, biting as hard as she could. She felt blood pulse into her mouth, reeling back as soon as it had happened. Sickening. Her stomach turned at the taste, a nauseous feeling swirling within her. But she stood up straight and looked down at the kit.
Breezekit was dead.
Duskstar had done this for the safety of the Clan. For the safety of the forest. Although she still felt sick about it.
Taking a deep breath, the leader looked up toward Buckbranch [ @Slushie ]. "Take her body out into the forest. Dispose of her wherever and however you want." With that, she let her gaze pass over the crowd, ignoring the
taste of blood that still clung to her tongue as she made her way back to the Highpeak. Duskstar returned to her former position above it, though she stumbled slightly with nausea. She sat down, though, and raised her head to continue the meeting.

"We must continue.

"I am sad to announce that our lovely warrior Bluegorse was taken by wolverines. We will hold a vigil for him at Sundown. For now, his former apprentice, Aspenpaw must receive a new mentor. Aspenpaw, please step forward.

"You are not the only apprentice who requires a new mentor. Doepaw [ @Arie ] has returned to us from being missing, and must also continue her training. Doepaw, please step forward."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:54 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Good riddance." The tan she laid down again, covering her leg once more. Flicking her ear she noticed Pinekit, the poor kit almost got dragged into being killed by her former den mate. She couldn't imagine what the kit was going through. Betrayal, fear, denial, sorrow. Just to name a few. The apprentice's eyes wandered up to the she that was beside her. Foxbound. Her mentor. Duskpaw hoped she was okay after Duskstar killed Breezekit. That kit was a menance and deserved everything she got. And, if she was to be kept alive, she would be an danger to ThunderClan. Looking up at Duskstar, it was amazing how the meeting could just go on like nothing happened but, things did need to be done.
@RedHead
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 13th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

"N-no..." whispered Pinekit. Her eyes were wide with fear. Breezekit...
Her mind was reeling. All her rage, sorrow and raw emotion were building up in her throat. She chocked out a few muffled gasps.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

At the sound of Cormorantpaw's voice, Buckbranch whipped his head around to glare down at his apprentice, and in doing so lifted his paw away from Breezekit to push the young cat back. "Cormorantpaw, WHAT did I-"
He froze in his tracks as he saw from the corner of his eye, Duskstar spring forward and clamp her jaws around Breezekit's throat and bite down. All feeling completely left his body as he stared, wide-eyed, at the blood streaming from the kit's broken body. "Great skies, Duskstar..."
He stepped forward with shaking paws to block Breezekit from Cormorantpaw's line of sight, and with a voice that sounded like something had shattered deep inside him, told his apprentice, "Go back to where I told you to stand. Please."
Then he reached down and gingerly picked the body up by its scruff. His stomach twisted and rolled with nausea as he tasted coppery blood on his tongue. A mixture of emotions swept through him all at once - fury, regret, shock, disgust, and many more, though he couldn't tell at all what they meant or who they were for. He couldn't even begin to describe his opinion on the matter now. At first he had been sympathetic for Breezekit, and then he had been angry at her for threatening his Clan. Now she was dead, killed by Duskstar, and the fact that he had no idea how to feel about it - and was on the border of not caring at all - scared him.
Sickened by the feeling of kit blood dripping down his chest, he quickly made for the camp's entrance, only barely hearing Duskstar continue the announcement. All he wanted to do was finish this task quickly.

Last edited by dino.; April 13th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Probable Procrastinator

All four siblings stood shock still, mouths gaping.

Spottyfly tried to move himself in front of Frostpaw. @TeamRiverRipple

Cloudsound spoke to his nearby clanmates, "Are we just going to ignore that?"

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 13th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:03 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Everything happened so fast. He’d barely processed Buckbranch’s paw on his chest, pushing him back, when Duskstar lunged. Suddenly, the whole world zeroed in on the limp body of Breezekit as her life seeped into the dirt. Cormorantpaw’s eyes felt incapable of blinking and his mouth froze, barely showing the sharp tips of his bottom teeth. He was going to be sick. The only thing his amber eyes could see was blood, even after Buckbranch moved to block his view. Still, blood was everywhere. He was going to be sick. Glassy amber eyes blinked painfully and wrenched themselves away from the gruesome sight but still, there it was, blood- filling his every sense and oh great Starclan it was touching his paw! That finally snapped Cormorantpaw halfway out of his trance- enough to scramble backward a few pawsteps with a disgusted moan. He was going to be sick.
Slowly, as though covered in a shell of sap, Cormorantpaw turned to look in Buckbranch’s eyes rather than at the pool of red that the apprentice had been standing too close to, the red that now stifled his toes and made him gag. He hadn’t heard what Buckbranch had said, but it slowly registered. His mentor had told him to go back to the place he’d been meant to stay. A place for cats with clean paws. Cormorantpaw watched Buckbranch turn away without making a sound. His ears were ringing. They rang like he’d just been in an explosion. Was that normal? Everything felt topsy turvy and strangely wavey, like ripples on water. He still felt like he was going to be sick. With every roll of the world around him, Cormorantpaw’s stomach broiled and sent saliva to warn him of its displeasure. Or, was it his stomach rolling, not the world? He couldn’t tell.
All of a sudden, the ringing in his ears replayed Buckbranch’s words at a shocking volume, making the tom wince. His mentor had long since made his way into the forest and Duskstar was talking now, but Cormorantpaw hadn’t moved. Why hadn’t he moved? Another wave of sound slammed into him, “go back to where I told you to stand.” Where was that coming from? Still feeling incredibly nauseous, Cormorantpaw stumbled to his paws and rocked his way shakily over to where he was meant to stand. Only, standing made his stomach angrier. So, Cormorantpaw reached the spot and sat heavily, turning to face forward again. Yet, his eyes weren’t on Duskstar. The glassy amber eyes were transfixed, cemented to the dirt before him and the small, glossy red droplets that tinged his trail of pawsteps.

Last edited by dionysus; April 13th, 2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Berrybreeze's ears turned back, eyes wide as he watched Duskstar kill a kit. He knew she was a danger and had attacked his leader but to kill Breezekit? He felt sick to his stomach, finding he couldn't look away. In the last second he moved his body to block Quailpaw's line of sight, hoping to keep her from seeing what had just happened.

--

Fernglow winced, digging his claws into the dirt. The kit deserved it in a way, attacking multiple clanmates as well as Duskstar and refusing to leave. Still, seeing kit blood spilled on the Highpeak made him uncomfortable. With a shake of his head, he steeled his resolve and looked back up at the Highrock with a serious expression. There was no time for sympathy for a traitor, no matter the age.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; April 13th, 2020 at 04:11 PM.
Closed Thread