Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:45 PM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:42 PM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:33 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ @Beau @vermin ]

A stone cracked him right in the side of his head and he yelped, stumbling sideways a few steps. He could feel a small, warm trickle of blood dripping down his cheek, right under his ear. With a grimace of pain he glanced down at the pebble at his paws, one edged slightly bloodied, and he smacked it away from himself as well as the crowd of cats into an empty corner of the camp.
He was about to turn to Quillpaw, but Cormorantpaw's snarl stopped him in his tracks. Quickly he pushed himself between the two, a stern look on his face. "Quillpaw, please don't throw things at me," he told the yellow-eyed apprentice. His voice was strained, but he kept his tone low and polite. "You could have taken my eye out. Cormorantpaw." He glanced over at his own apprentice, tail swaying lightly, and used one forepaw to gently nudge the young black tom back a few steps. "Please don't snarl at the other apprentices, especially not on my behalf." He was fighting to keep himself calm - he wanted to smack Quillpaw to Silverpelt and back for chucking the stone at him, but for his sake as well as Cormorantpaw's, he had to stay civil. "He isn't worth your time."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw smirked the whole time even when Cormorantpaw stepped up getting into his face. Well, kind of. He's technically not even 'apprentice age' and is a tall, full-fledged adult. "Tsk, tsk! Next move my comrade and you might join that little moggie on the path to nowhere land," he purred, slick words coming out of his mouth. He continued to sit down as if nothing happened, eyeing on the cat to see what they'll do next. His yellow eyes darkened. The tabby didn't trained with Duskstar for nothing. The next move might be his last.
After hearing a few words from Buckbranch he didn't utter another word, his smug face only watched them go.

@Beau @Slushie

Last edited by tye; April 12th, 2020 at 05:55 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie / @vermin
Rage colored everything in Cormorantpaw’s vision red and the tom took another step forward in response to Quillpaw’s words. “Wanna bet?” He hissed, flashing sharp canines as he longed to smack some sense into the older apprentice. By this time, however, Buckbranch had stepped in and Cormorantpaw wasn’t about to start his training by blatantly disobeying his mentor in the middle of a meeting- not that he intended to disobey his mentor much at all. Quillpaw’s smirk still drove the new apprentice absolutely mad, but he reigned himself in for the sake of his mentor. Staying behind Buckbranch and allowing the older tom to break up the fight, Cormorantkit forced himself to relax his snark into a grimace of disdain and attempted to focus on Buckbranch instead of the apprentice. Cormorantpaw couldn’t let it go that easily, though, and he couldn’t stop himself from leaning forward and spitting at the ground beside the other apprentice- partially hoping it would hit him- as a show of his disdain for him. Then, the young apprentice forced his fur flat and walked away, cursing and thrashing his tail and waiting for Buckbranch to come tell him off for not completely obeying him.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:16 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

(My cat is now named Shadow)
Shadow spent some time at the border,then sped straight back to the ThunderClan Camp. She stood there for a few moments then ran straight through the entrance. Shadow paused,looking at the cats all around the camp,and padded calmly across the clearing toward Duskstar.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Oi," Birdchatter focused his attention on Breezekit [ @Breezefur] as she returned to camp, a little confused by her antics but rolling with it nonetheless. "There's your itty bitty kitty, Buckbranch [ @Slushie]! Give her all the love you want, she looks like she means business."

On a quieter note, he swiped the pebble from Murkyshadow the booger and sent it rolling toward Bravepaw. "Pass it on!" he hissed softly, hoping the apprentice would. No reason to end the game 'cause some cats were trying to ruin their fun.

[ @Bravekit, @Zesty Mango, @hxneysuckle ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:54 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

"Duskstar!" Shadow yowled to the ThunderClan Leader. "We need to talk!" Shadow stalked up to Duskstar. "I'm sorry for what I did,Duskstar. I deserve being exiled. But I have come back because I was wondering if I could stick around camp. I know you said I was exiled and that I was to be chased out of the territory if I was seen. If you will not let me stay around the camp,I will be happy to leave on your command." Shadow growled.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:56 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

Shadow looked back at the warriors and apprentices. "What is with the pebble?" she snarled.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:59 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Poppypaw? That was the name she decided on? It seemed obvious Duskstar had just flown with the first thing that popped into her head. Poppies weren’t even his favorite flower! Why not Rosepaw? Or Rhododendronpaw? Or Lily-of-the-valleypaw?

Percy- now Poppypaw- swallowed the urge to object. “A thousand thanks, o’ gracious leader.” With a theatrical bow and flourish of his tail, Percy left the stage to go find this ‘Rainywhisker’. It only took a moment, as the other tom seemed to have the same idea. But to his bewilderment, upon meeting his new clanmate he was greeted with a cold wet nose thrusted into his muzzle quicker than he could dodge. Percy, quite a bit shaken, took a dizzied few steps back and blinked, wondering if it was an accident.

“Woah there, moving a bit quick don’t you think?” Percy rolled a mirthful purr, bashfully batting his eyes. “You don’t even know if I like toms that way..” There was something that caused a lot of uproar from the crowd unfolding in the background, but Percy didn’t care if it didn’t involve him.

@implimm @hxneysuckle

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:01 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
- @Arie @Spiderfrost -

A bright russet figure had crept cautiously around the camp, aiming to avoid confrontation with any unfamiliar cat. It had been a bit of time since Myrtlepaw had relocated to ThunderClan, though the apprentice was still just as anxious as ever. The last thing he wanted to do was bother a warrior from a clan he had just been accepted into.

But where is Plover..? He asked himself. It was true he hadn't seen his mentor for some time now, and he was starting to get quite worried about all the possibilities of what could've happened. Could he have left me all alone to fend for myself here? Or could he have been killed by a bloodthirsty rogue? Maybe even some twolegs came and captured him... oh no... The young apprentice's thoughts quickly grew way out of realistic possibilites, the thought of old Ploverspot being gone in any capacity made his outlook very saddened. Cowering to the ground and hiding his face, Myrtle gave himself some time to calm down. With reality coming back to the apprentice though, harsh thoughts about his actions flooded in to take their place. There's no way anything happened... I'm being idiotic...

Clearly, Myrtlepaw hadn't been looking hard enough. Once he forced himself up from his previous position of cowering, he had breifly spotted Ploverspot in the distance. Not caring about anything else in that moment, the tom rushed up to his mentor, a goofy grin clearly on display as he drew close. "Oh... thank StarClan you're safe!" Just as he was about to relieve completely, he now noticed another cat that had seemingly been talking with Plover. A she-cat... the same she-cat he had noticed when they were first being accepted into the clan. Suddenly, regressing to a more panicked state, the apprentice quietly mewed to his elderly mentor. "W-Who is this she-cat..? An... and why are you... you so... interested in speaking to her?"
She just wanted to check up on him after meeting with Softbriar awhile back. She still wasn't sure if she was handling this properly, but neither of her children had had anything negative to say about their meeting afterwards. In hindsight maybe trying for another life changing meeting at a gathering and hoping for the same connection to spark there as it did for she and Ploverspot was the wrong way to go about this.

She was just asking about his well being and how he and his apprentice were settling when the young tom in question came bounding over with a spark in their eye focused solely on Ploverspot. It sent a nervous, contentment fluttering in her gut. Her son still hadn't filled her in on the whole story of their defection. but the look he had cut her at the gathering had her understanding it was a topic he wasn't quite ok with disclosing with her. Shadedpath had felt an overbearing stab that she might have gone too far, crossing a boundry she shouldn't have in trying to be more open. Even with her own kits she felt cold and awkward and out of place trying to show affection or worry towards them. It was like her body was actively fighting against her mind.

She hoped her need to know how he was wasn't effecting Plover negatively. Scraping her claws across the ground in that anxious habit of hers she focused in on Myrtlepaw, stuttering and nervous and just a little bit frightened by her and it sent a spark of fear down her own spine.

Her eyes widened just slightly at Myrtlepaw, lost in the visage of a tiny Ploverkit after she would shove him away and the old she-cat tensed up. Was she scaring them? Did she look threatening, did he think she was going to hurt him? No, no, no, no, she didn't want him to be nervous around her. That wasn't what she was hoping for. She just wanted to make a good impression! She hasn't even said one word to the younger cat and she had already failed.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:08 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

As Breezekit bolted back into the camp and demanded she speak with Duskstar, Duskpaw changed her mind. "Scratch that! She doesn't deserve this clan." She limped over to were she had laid before and laid down. "Clearly, she hasn't learned anything at all and from her growling, I can infer that if she lives she will just become another enemy for ThunderClan." It was harsh to suggest that she would just die on her own but, she felt it was the best course of action for ThunderClan.
@hxneysuckle
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 12th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Closed Thread