Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:11 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:06 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:05 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 07:04 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Well, Condorkit HAD been trying to mind his own business... curled up in his nest, muzzle tucked underneath his paw with narrowed green eyes looking at "that one." Relaxation was out of the picture! He couldn't never get comfortable when she was looking around like that - especially if she was staring right at him. Did she want to fight? Clearly, with that look! Hopping to his paws, Condorkit took a precarious step forward, his hackles raised as his lip curled back into a hiss,

"Hey! You wanna fight or something?! Stop looking at me!" It creeped him out! Still, Condorkit had been itching for a fight anyway - Sweetkit was never any fun when it came to fighting... she barely wanted to lead! Condorkit grumbled,

"Go sit outside or be weird with those big grumpy owl eyes somewhere else! AWAY FROM ME!"

@lone

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 5th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@Dirtfur @hxneysuckle
Fade dipped her head respectfully, her calico pelt washed as much as possible. "My name is Fade. I was a loner before Shadepaw found me wandering about the territory and invited me to join your clan. I humbly ask if I may join your group, out of respect for your way of living and your loyalty to a code that can bring different cats together, no matter how abstract it may seem." Fade looked up, leveling her gaze with Duskstar's. "Joining a clan is something I've only ever dreamed of. That's why I have come to you, in hopes that it can become a reality."

Fade curled her tail over her back, paws tingling in anticipation. DId I say something wrong? Or will she let me join the group? She glanced at the tom besides her, hoping that he could give her help on approaching this cat. But, then again, he had shown little respect towards her when she had met him. What could she do? But, now wasn't the time for dwelling on that. She had to focus on the task at hand. Fade directed her gaze back to the leader, wondering what her response would be.
Old April 5th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@TeamRiverRipple @hxneysuckle

Shadepaw watched as the leader examines the outsider. He scratched the ground with his unsheathed claws, impatiently. He rolled his eyes as Duskstar faced the apprentice and comments on how an apprentice should be watched by a warrior in the territory. Who gives a damn about that rule? he bit the fresh kill, keeping the sharp words in his head. The Angora glared back at the leader; he can tell that the grown she-cat is mistrusting Shadepaw by the way her eyes twinkle against the dark den. The apprentice turned to the calico loner, waiting for her answer.

Shadepaw shook his head as Fade explained how the apprentice met her in ThunderClan's territory and, suddenly, asked her to join in a clan. He knows that will make the leader more suspicious towards the Turkish Angora. He glared at the ground, shuffling his paws.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 5th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@lone

The white she-kit scowled, but managed to keep her fur flat. "At least I'm not the one complaining." She flicked the tip of her tail. "Some of us like to relax every once in a while."
Old April 5th, 2020, 10:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

[ @wren ]

She nodded. Everything he said made sense, and thus she would not dwell. Duskstar listened to Coyotesnarl's grateful words and smiled politely. "We would not wish for another Clan to suffer. If you are in dire need, ThunderClan will welcome you with open paws." Though, as he spoke of Lionwhisker, Duskstar found herself humming quietly.
"I do not know what he holds in his den, but I do hope that he has enough to treat minor wounds. I would not want anyone to receive an infection," she said, "You may rest here however long you need to. I do hope for a safe recovery of your Clan." With that, Duskstar dipped her head politely and made her way out of the den.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 5th, 2020, 10:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @hxneysuckle @Beau ]

A relieved smile overcame his muzzle and he dipped his head gratefully. "Thank you. You won't regret it, I promise." Then he turned to Condorkit, unable to squash the grin any longer as it burst onto his features. "Come on, I'll tell you a little more about the life of a warrior!"
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
well, it was kind of nice to have a friend to play with, albeit one who was... really excited. starlingkit didn't mind excitement, it was better than having someone sit there and pretend to be interested in what she was saying, after all. there was a small smile on her features as she watched the she-cat return, managing to respond quickly enough so that she didn't get smacked in the face by the moss-ball.

at least she was doing something other than sitting around at this point, even if it wasn't the most exciting thing in the world. besides, sweetkit seemed nice, and starlingkit was glad to have a companion who was so interested in playing with her. most kits were, which was good for starlingkit; she enjoyed that sort of thing.
Sweetkit burst into giggles at her dodge and grab to avoid into giggles. She didn’t know why she found her new friend almost getting hit in the face so funny and she quickly stopped laughing as she realized how inappropriate it was for her to laugh like that. “Sorry.” She breathed happily. She though she was giddy from the excitement of having a new friend but she wasn’t really sure. Starlingkit didn’t talk much though, so sweetkit thought she might be trying to make up for the lack of communication on her part with random facts of her own. “What if we went outside. Sweetkit asked after a few tosses and catches, and put the ball down to stare at Starlingkit, her maw quirking hopefully.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 6th, 2020, 12:57 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Pinekit watched the crazy chaos of the nursery. Every kit had its own thing to do and all she wanted was to talk to someone...
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Speckledrose giggled as the determined kit decided she was going to follow the rules.
“Well sometimes it is not always the easiest. Like for me, my mentor was super grumpy so I just wanted to put a smile on his face. And sometimes it can be fun to do a bit of harmless mischief. There is nothing wrong with it if it doesn’t hurt anycat.
@Shimm
"Of course it's not going to be easy, Starclan is trying to make me a better warrior! You can't be better if you haven't had a few hard experiences to learn from." She piped up as she sat down and recited the verse that motivated the young kit to behave. "Yeah but what if you don't know if it will hurt a cat or not." Faithkit said with her large eyes gazing at the warrior.
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[~] @hxneysuckle; @Starbot; @pathos; @Moon Lily; @wren; @RedHead; [~]

Willowrose made sure to stick with her clanmates, not wanting to get separated from them. She stopped alongside them to talk to Duskstar. Her good eye looked at the leader while her lower eye looked down at the ground where Duskstar's paws were at. Willowrose listened to the conversation not wanting to get into it, since she felt uncomfortable being her to help out Windclan; her former clan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread