Old July 7th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
”Yes, it is much less packed, Wonder what’s keeping Thunderclan...”
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw’s brain was slightly surprised that Smokeflight didn’t know. He assumed since Windclan had helped distribute the prey that the whole Windclan knew about the news. Apparently he was wrong.

“Oh? I-I tthought Twilightstar told Windclan bbut their home got burnt down by the sstorm.” Silentpaw informed.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:51 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Cobralily @Moon Lily @wren @CheetahPelt @Dipper - If any of the meddies wanna talk with Echo ]
-Echopaw-

Echopaw gave a smile as a Meadowsong came over, though it was replaced with anger. Why did all of Dewpaw's family just HAVE to talk to her. "Get away from me." She growled, getting up to walk away. She made haste in getting away from the Dew aunt and looking for Irisflame or any of the other medicine cats.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; July 7th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

( All Open!)

Sootclaw gulped, Hes been rather absent lately and that left a pit in his stomach ..so hopefully going to the gathering , would help him get back in the swing of things! The warrior took his seat and looked around .

( Assuming shadowclan has arrived )

Cherrymist grumbled, she's not been to medicine den yet and has wondered what was holding Irisflame up.. Her leg hurt! Bad!She managed to hobble her way over here . Maybe new faces will cheer her up.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@gs29513

Rosepaw looked at him, almost instantly recognizing the lovesick, enthusiastic tom from the past Gathering. Yes, she thought that the other Clans were wretched, but it was still interesting to see how persistent this silly tom was.
“Why, hello there,” she purred in a tone that was as smooth as honey. She flashed him a grin from pure white teeth that glimmered in the bright moonlight. “And I am doing perfectly fine, thank you very much.”
Putting down her steady paw, she sat forward and allowed her elegantly bushy tail curl around her front paws. The stripe running down it shone brightly.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:00 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

[Night,Shade, and Flame, are open to all except RiverClan interactions]
WHAT?! Nightclaw and Shadewing barked, baring their teeth. The sisters were very alike, by the fact they were sisters...
Flamepad stayed completely silent, staring up at Lionstar with quiet authority. He respected the RiverClan leader, but he was so...boring!
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:22 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@Puddle~ “Oh, what’s it like at a gathering. Will starclan come?” He asked. Almondpaw looked up.

(Lol)
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:31 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Corruptx ]

----Goosefury----

Originally he had thought going to tonight's Gathering to be a good idea, but now that he had the chance to take a look around the gathered cats... he realized it might have been a giant mistake. He stared across the Seastones, panic rising in his chest, at the cat he couldn't help but recognize as Sparrowpaw. The one who had helped her mentor brutally tear him to pieces, the one who had held no remorse for her actions, the one who had maimed him for life.
He didn't want to walk past her, but she was standing in the way of where he wanted to go. So, gathering the remaining bits of his shattered courage, he squared his shoulders and began to move, determined to keep his gaze straight ahead and unwavering. He didn't want to know what would happen if he so much as glanced at her.

[ @wnder ]

----Asterpaw----

The fact that this would be his first Gathering ever was exhilarating to Asterpaw. He swept his gaze across the crowd of cats, wanting to mingle and talk and get to know everyone, but for some reason he felt as if he couldn't. He was still a new addition to WindClan, and some cats still didn't trust him, which was probably for good reason.
Instead, his eyes settled on Yewpaw, one of his fellow apprentices, and he made his way over with a smile. Some friendly jokes about her name were already bubbling up in his throat, but he pushed them down. Maybe if he got to know her better he could reveal some of them, but for now he settled for a polite, "Good evening," as he paused in front of her.

[ @Beau @Arie ]

----Curlpaw----

Curlpaw practically hurled himself into the clearing, squealing giddily at the sight before him. The leaders were on the rock again; exciting! There were crowds of cats everywhere; exciting! And if he looked hard enough, he could see Stagpaw; triple exciting!!! He put on a burst of speed and skidded to a halt in front of Rushingmoor and Stagpaw, a goofy grin on his face.
He gave Rushingmoor a polite nod, accompanied by a polite, "Evening, sir." But as soon as he turned his gaze to Stagpaw, all normal courteousness left him. "It's the beetle dude!" he yelped, partly because he liked the nickname and mostly because he had forgotten the other apprentice's name. Whoops. "Who's this? Is he your mentor? Or is he here to find some beetles, too?"
Sparrowsnap

Sparrowsnap's scarred yellow eyes stretched wide as an achingly, all-too-familiar tom trudged briskly past her. Instantly a bout of excitement began to form a lump in her stomach, and the kits that were beginning to grow inside her didn't at all help the bile-provoking nausea.

"G-Goosepaw?" was all she could manage to choke out as she stared wild-eyed after the dark gray tom.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She was still endlessly amused with how Lionstar greeted her and utterly ignored Icestar. She did so love their feud with each other. It made coming to these Gathering just a little more fun. As Lionstar stared off the Gathering as usual, her gaze was naturally searching for her Parasite. This was going to be bad if became a habit. That kit was so very distracting, she spotted her apprentice with, no surprise, Mushy. Well, at least she didn't need to be worried about what he was doing now.
If only she knew what he was saying, she would have completely jumped off the stones to go bury the apprentice's head in the sand and glare at Mushy with such heat he'd turn into a pile of mush. But StarClan seemed to be watching over the two since Twilightstar's attention went straight back to Lionstar as he went on about exiles he dealt with. That and Fawnsqueak's new rank, she didn't care nor know much about Otterstone so it wasn't like she had an opinion on it. She'd keep the names of the exiles in mind in cause they tried to join WindClan, she didn't need any more problems in her clan.
Once he had finished, Twilightstar stepped up more to get this out of the way over speaking before Icestar.
"WindClan has been faring well as usual. Our prey is flourishing and we've even found something new to hunt." She said, thinking back to the flock of sheep.
"We welcome Coyotepaw, Kestrelpaw, and Nightpaw to the rank of apprentices. Leopardbite, a former clan queen, had been causing some problems with her aggression in the clan. Due to the fact that I deemed her unfit for motherhood, she was demoted to an apprentice as Leopardpaw. I am hoping training and given a duty will curb her undesirable tendency." She wasn't going to bother with the numerous reassigned apprentices or the ones that had returned this moon, simple and sweet was her favorite motto.
"Lobster, Braveheart, and Maskpaw were all executed, the latter decided to prance around the camp after being exiled and then went on to attack one of the kits. With my permission, one of the older apprentices took it upon himself to deal with exile resulting in death." She didn't bother with names, that was Creekpaw's tale to tell if he wanted.
"I'm sure you've all noticed by now, but WindClan is currently without a deputy. Brindlejaw has chosen to resign and WindClan has respected his decision. I've had yet to pick his successor, but I assure you'll meet them next moon." Now as much as she'd like to wrap it up with that, there was still that itty bitty thing she had to deal with. It would be easier if she could let it go, yet it would do WindClan no justice and make it seem like she was just going to let everyone walk over her clan. If she could get through this without resorting to tooth and claw, that would be wonderful. Yet, Twilightstar never knew how Icestar took to a confrontation at a Gathering, but her clan was in the wrong so hopefully, she'd accept it graciously.
"Icestar," Twilightstar swung her head around to address the bulky molly.
"You never gave me your answer when I came to visit, so I guess we're doing this here." Such a drag, she hoped to get this done swiftly before it turns it into a large problem.
"That apprentice, Blackpaw, the one who deliberately jumped the border to attack one of my apprentices, Rosepaw. The one who left her with a very nice scar on her underbelly, you never told me what you were going to do about him." There's been no apology no assurance that it would be happening again. Nothing, Twilightstar would like something out of this.
@Cas @Undertaker @BILL. @wnder

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

And so on, and so on. Just as he expected, it was simply the usual mass amount of new apprentices, some new warriors and this time, though not often still not interesting, some exiles. Then the next announcement wasn't much different, really. Just in less amounts- and the down step of a deputy he didn't know. Quite frankly the only interesting thing happening was that Thunderclan did not show up; yet the reason appeared more or less obvious to him. Alright, maybe the exile of the two kits did catch his ear, but being from said clan, he had of course already heard of it. Unfortunate, really, he knew some kits were more mouse brains than others, but to this point was unexpected. Further on everything seemed to be going smoothly until... One tiny thing caught a part of his attention. Something between Twilightstar and Icestar? About two apprentices? Gingerpaw didn't expect much of it, but decided on watching just in case anything.. Of interest would happen. Who knew, plus Icestar's reaction to this could be sort of interesting of anything.

----------------------------------

Hailpaw settled down among the other cats- her second gathering, again with noone to speak to. Unfortunate but.. It was fine. Yeah. Her attention was so kn caught anyway by the Riverclan leader speaking up: a lot of new apprentices, New warriors.. It appeared that they truly were doing wel-- aside from the exile of the two kits. Something she hadn't expected, but the reasoning sort of logical? She wasn't sure how to exactly feel about it, but violent clan mates were a threat to all- even if they were kits, specifically towards others of their age. Other than that, the WindClan announcements didn't surprise her to much.. Or at all. There wasn't anything truly new to her at least, except for the last question directed towards the leader of shadows. Thunderclan not coming wasn't all that surprising either, seen their current situation.

------------------------------

As always, Nightpaw was seated somewhere to the sides of the group of cats, the only placement where it was a little less crowded. This was far from being her first gathering, yet she still could not get used to the amount of cats gathered. In all honesty though, she couldn't help but feel a little alone? Nearly everyone seemed to have someone to speak to but her-- sure she didn't really try herself, and she always became a stuttering mess, but she didn't dislike meeting other cats, even from other clans. In fact, it was only interesting to learn about other clans and their cats, specifically over a nice conversation-- One she struggled in having. But oh well, what did it matter? The moon was truly mesmerising this evening and she quickly found herself caught up by it's sight. And it's company. To the result of it, she didn't pay as much attention to the gathering as she should. Enough to catch any important information like the exiles and that Thunderclan did not join for.. She didn't know what reason, but the beautiful sight of the night sky still had her somewhat caught up nevertheless.
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Corruptx ]

----Goosefury----

Yeah, okay, trying to walk past her had been a huge mistake.

He froze as his apprentice name was called, halting in his tracks with a grimace and his ears folding back against his skull. He turned warily to look at the other cat, his hackles standing up and the fur on his shoulders beginning to bristle. Fear and pure hatred gleamed in his remaining eye as he stared at her. "It's Goosefury now. No thanks to you." Although his voice dripped with pure venom, it also trembled when he spoke. He fought to still it, hating that he seemed so terrified in front of this... this brute.

[ @Beau @Arie ]

----Curlpaw----

The hug took Curlpaw by surprise and he let out a yelp as he was pulled forward. Then, after a second of hesitation, he returned the embrace with just as much enthusiasm. He accepted the beetle gratefully - even if it was still a little tasteless and even if he still didn't quite understand Stagpaw's utter excitement over them - and then he turned his head to blink at Rushingmoor. "Mush...dad? You're Stagpaw's dad?" he asked Rushingmoor. That was an odd name. He couldn't really judge, because he called Lionstar 'Liondad' all the time, but even so, this cat's prefix was strange. 'Mush'. Stagpaw's smile made him grin even wider, a giddy feeling bubbling in his chest. "Who's Twiglight?
Closed Thread