Today 02:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:11 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post

Mikadopaw stood up. He couldn't stand the cold glares all the cats were giving him. "Why should we bother coming if all we're going to get are arguments about the same things over and over again?" He listened to Oceanpaws quiet whisper and sighed. "I don't know." He replied
He closed his eyes, trying to hide from the eyes that were burning into his pelt. He overheard cats commenting about Riverclan and how the leader's were becoming stronger rivals. "I've had enough. Im going." He sharply looked at the cats glaring at them and clawed at the ground. "You coming?" He asked, turning to face her and tilting his head.

Oceanpaw quickly shook her head, gesturing toward some of the nearby Riverclan cats, "Leave? No-no, Mikadopaw we can't just leave," She explained, sighing softly as she gazed elsewhere for a moment - collecting herself. "What we do reflects Riverclan, so we should stay in spite of the looks we're getting. It won't be long before it's over, anyway," She elaborated, smiling softly to him, hoping it would calm him down slightly. "Not everyone here is terrible," She cast her gaze around, looking for one she-cat in particular, ocean gaze quickly locking on to the spotted she-cat's chestnut form in amongst a group of Windclanners. "The spotted she-cat over there, you see her?" Once Mikadopaw had given her confirmation that he could see the she-cat, Oceanpaw purred softly, continuing, "She's from Windclan, but's she's super, super sweet. I've seen her at the border a few times, and at the last gathering," She didn't really know where she was going with this, pointing the Windclan warrior out half to prove a point half to change the subject. "And I'm sure there's other cats like her, who don't care about the tensions. You know anyone here?" Her attempt at officially changing the subject and continuing with a more upbeat conversation was obvious, her ocean eyes soft and amiable as she looked at Mikadopaw.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:15 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Funtime~ View Post

Curlpaw looked at him with a smile. " Sure. Is couldn't mind doing that. As long as we aren't being disloyal to outcome we're fine. I'm not turning into my sister Heatherpaw. " the apprentice replied.
"What do you mean?" He asked. "Oh, Wanna hear something, I think we should get to know eachother. You know- Parents, siblings, fsvorite prey, favorite leader." He urmered.

@~Funtime~

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; August 22nd, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:47 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Oceanpaw quickly shook her head, gesturing toward some of the nearby Riverclan cats, "Leave? No-no, Mikadopaw we can't just leave," She explained, sighing softly as she gazed elsewhere for a moment - collecting herself. "What we do reflects Riverclan, so we should stay in spite of the looks we're getting. It won't be long before it's over, anyway," She elaborated, smiling softly to him, hoping it would calm him down slightly. "Not everyone here is terrible," She cast her gaze around, looking for one she-cat in particular, ocean gaze quickly locking on to the spotted she-cat's chestnut form in amongst a group of Windclanners. "The spotted she-cat over there, you see her?" Once Mikadopaw had given her confirmation that he could see the she-cat, Oceanpaw purred softly, continuing, "She's from Windclan, but's she's super, super sweet. I've seen her at the border a few times, and at the last gathering," She didn't really know where she was going with this, pointing the Windclan warrior out half to prove a point half to change the subject. "And I'm sure there's other cats like her, who don't care about the tensions. You know anyone here?" Her attempt at officially changing the subject and continuing with a more upbeat conversation was obvious, her ocean eyes soft and amiable as she looked at Mikadopaw.
Mikadopaw laughed at her misinterpretation. "I meant leave, as in go back to where most of our clan is!" He continued to listen to what she had to say. "If you know her you woulddd know her name, hmm?" Oceanpaw could be easy to outsmart, especially when she was trying to reason with herself. "You make changing the subject obvious!" Mikadopaw started leading her to the group. "Anyone else? How would I know anyone else!" He snorted "I haven't been out of camp because my previous Fish-brained mentor didn't allow me to come!" He began to growl, knowing he would probbably be in a bad mood for the rest of the gathering if he went on.

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 21st, 2018 at 10:48 AM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:55 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Blazepaw |
"You didn't specify what you meant, it's not my fault I inferred you meant leaving the gathering!" She argued playfully, turning her head in mock-annoyance before turning her gaze back to the windclan she-cat from earlier. "Her name's Fawnsplash, if you must know, and so what if I was changing the subject? I was only trying to lighten the mood," She explained, purring softly as she laughed at Mikadopaw's outburst. "You may have met cats on patrols and such, it's how I've met lots of cats outside of Riverclan," She wagered, shrugging her shoulders as she turned her gaze back to the main group of cats and back to Fawnsplash. The spotted she-cat sent a polite smile and nod of her head to Oceanpaw, the apprentice quick to return the sentiment to her. "Would you like to make friends?" She inquired, her ocean gaze meeting Mikadopaw's eyes with an amiable smile ever-present on her maw. She was half suggesting he meet Fawnsplash, but Oceanpaw was more than happy to find someone completely different for them to mingle with.
(Didn't know which she-cat to say Oceanpaw knew so I went with my own xD)

Last edited by North; August 21st, 2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 02:38 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Momotaro ||

Raggedfeather had found herself at the end of her clan's group, though her limbs ached too much to keep up with the rest of ShadowClan. Trailing behind, she simply moved at the best pace she could, keeping her gaze away from that of the other clans. She wasn't fond of any of them at the best of times, but now? Even the leaders seemed to share her plight. They all seemed ready to jump at the throat, especially Fallenstar. Things couldn't have been worse, but she thought it best to join her clan at the gathering, if only to support them.

The flat-muzzled she-cat only looked towards the space that the other clans inhabited once she knew she'd meet no cat's gaze, as one look could so easily make her boil with anger. The only clan she could trust was ShadowClan, and it would remain that way until her death. And if she had anything to do with it, that death wouldn't come for a long time. She'd prefer to go down in battle, anyways.

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

Creekpaw made it a point to be vigilant, the lanky RiverClan apprentice keeping a distance from whatever cats he could. His own clan was no different, as even they were untrustworthy in his eyes... At least in some sense. His own brother was one of his greatest fears, even if the tom hadn't tried to hurt him in moons. Even his own family didn't see much of him. Smokefuzz was the cat who saw him the most, and though intimidated by his mentor, he looked up to him for not trying to bond with his apprentice. It would've been near impossible, anyways, so why should he have to put in the effort?

Distancing himself from his clanmates, as well as cats from the other clans, Creekpaw found himself to be on the outside looking in. He was what he wanted to be, an observer, not a participant. If you participated, you were eventually harmed, and by the look on Fallenstar's face... RiverClan wouldn't be having an easy time at this gathering. Just his luck. He didn't ask to be born into RiverClan, so why should he have to face the consequences? Shutting out Blazingstar's, Fallenstar's and Goldenstar's mindless 'news', he simply waited for the storm to hit. Somebody was going to snap under the pressure, and as such, somebody was going to pay the price.

Last edited by Spikes; August 21st, 2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:13 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Momotaro ||

Raggedfeather had found herself at the end of her clan's group, though her limbs ached too much to keep up with the rest of ShadowClan. Trailing behind, she simply moved at the best pace she could, keeping her gaze away from that of the other clans. She wasn't fond of any of them at the best of times, but now? Even the leaders seemed to share her plight. They all seemed ready to jump at the throat, especially Fallenstar. Things couldn't have been worse, but she thought it best to join her clan at the gathering, if only to support them.

The flat-muzzled she-cat only looked towards the space that the other clans inhabited once she knew she'd meet no cat's gaze, as one look could so easily make her boil with anger. The only clan she could trust was ShadowClan, and it would remain that way until her death. And if she had anything to do with it, that death wouldn't come for a long time. She'd prefer to go down in battle, anyways.
NightLake wandered over to a ShadowClan she-cat, hoping to start a conversation. The tom dipped his head in greeting to the molly trying to appear polite. "Hello," He purred in his deep rumbling tones, "I am NightLake, pleased to meet you, what is your name?" NightLake fidgeted slightly, the large muscled tom nervous about how she would react.

Trying to take him mind of as he waited, the tom looked around at the scenery. The waves crashing again the cliffs and the dark clouds above gave an area of dark suspense, like something wrong was going to happen. suppressing a shiver, the tom looked back at the she-cat, already mulling over possible responses to what she could say. Hoping she would continue the conversation, he waited awkwardly, just his many thoughts crashing around in his head.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

Creekpaw made it a point to be vigilant, the lanky RiverClan apprentice keeping a distance from whatever cats he could. His own clan was no different, as even they were untrustworthy in his eyes... At least in some sense. His own brother was one of his greatest fears, even if the tom hadn't tried to hurt him in moons. Even his own family didn't see much of him. Smokefuzz was the cat who saw him the most, and though intimidated by his mentor, he looked up to him for not trying to bond with his apprentice. It would've been near impossible, anyways, so why should he have to put in the effort?

Distancing himself from his clanmates, as well as cats from the other clans, Creekpaw found himself to be on the outside looking in. He was what he wanted to be, an observer, not a participant. If you participated, you were eventually harmed, and by the look on Fallenstar's face... RiverClan wouldn't be having an easy time at this gathering. Just his luck. He didn't ask to be born into RiverClan, so why should he have to face the consequences? Shutting out Blazingstar's, Fallenstar's and Goldenstar's mindless 'news', he simply waited for the storm to hit. Somebody was going to snap under the pressure, and as such, somebody was going to pay the price.

My first Gathering! the apprentice wanted to scream out in joy, but he chose to pad along. He was quivering with excitement and it was very visible. As his hues darted around, he searched for someone to be excited towards, he felt like if he contained himself much more, he'd explode! His gaze rested on Creekpaw and before thinking about it, the apprentice shot across the clearing at the other tom. He stopped a tail length away, padding in place to keep himself contained. "Isn't this so exciting!!" he exclaimed finally, his tail high in the air, his eyes bright with excitement. He wasn't familiar with Creekpaw, but Cedarpaw didn't care. "Is this your first Gathering? It's my first Gathering! Firehawk said I could do my own thing!" he almost squealed, not attempting to mask his high-pitched excited voice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 21st, 2018, 03:45 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Momotaro ||

The old she-cat turned her head at the sudden noise, narrowing her eyes as she realised it was from a RiverClan cat. He had some gall, trying to talk to a senior warrior from another clan! She stared in silence, trying to figure out this dark-furred tom's motives. Maybe he was a spy! Raggedfeather made it a point to not give him any information. "...Raggedfeather. And I suggest you mind your own business!" she meowed in her rumbling tone, rather aggravated that she'd been approached.

"Riverclanners..." she grumbled to herself, turning her head away from the fluffy tom. He didn't know why he'd approach her of all cats. She wasn't the friendliest looking, and her scars and balding patches didn't show the demeanour of a friendly cat. She'd fought RiverClan cats in the past, even, but this tom seemed much too young to understand.

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

The pale lavender apprentice's fur bristled as he was approached by another apprentice, one around his age. He sure seemed excited to be at one of the worst events Creekpaw had ever been at. Non-emotive, the thin tom simply watched him fidget like an excited kit before choosing to respond in a flat manner. "...No, it's not. I don't know what you see in this..." He did. This little 'bundle of joy' seemed to be one of those sociable cats he couldn't stand. Running up to everybody and trying to be a little angel that pleased everyone... Why did cats fool themselves like that?

"...It is my first gathering, and I don't like it." he flinched slightly at the mention of Firehawk, not sure whether he should believe the ginger apprentice or not. He wasn't active enough in his family's life to know if his father really did mentor this apprentice, but should he really care? At least it gave Firehawk something else to focus on, rather than himself.
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

The pale lavender apprentice's fur bristled as he was approached by another apprentice, one around his age. He sure seemed excited to be at one of the worst events Creekpaw had ever been at. Non-emotive, the thin tom simply watched him fidget like an excited kit before choosing to respond in a flat manner. "...No, it's not. I don't know what you see in this..." He did. This little 'bundle of joy' seemed to be one of those sociable cats he couldn't stand. Running up to everybody and trying to be a little angel that pleased everyone... Why did cats fool themselves like that?

"...It is my first gathering, and I don't like it." he flinched slightly at the mention of Firehawk, not sure whether he should believe the ginger apprentice or not. He wasn't active enough in his family's life to know if his father really did mentor this apprentice, but should he really care? At least it gave Firehawk something else to focus on, rather than himself.

"How can it not be exciting for you! Seeing all these new faces, all the new scents! Get to know the scents! It might help you later, especially in a battle..." Cedarpaw seemed unphased by the reaction he received. Creekpaw wasn't being mean... so Cedarpaw had no reason to be swayed by the other tom, despite his rather indifferent mood. He rambled on for a moment about differentaing scents in battle, something he'd heard before pausing for a breath. "I'm Cedarpaw!" he orange and white feline finally introduced himself, giving Creekpaw a warm smile. Talking like this gave a little bit of relief to the energy Cedarpaw had to maintain on the walk here.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 21st, 2018, 04:09 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

"That's exactly why I don't like it," he muttered, neck craning downwards slightly as his shoulders hunched. He definitely wasn't a fan of this cat's attitude, not that it was uncommon. All the other apprentices his age were just as giddy, but he didn't seem to be. He wasn't excited about his role, but he'd work hard to become what every apprentice eventually became... Unless they were medicine cat apprentices, of course. If he had to work, so be it. That was his life, not chattering with friends and family.

Creekpaw was somewhat surprised that this apprentice was still prattling on. He still had the energy to pester him? Wasn't the walk tiring enough? The ticked and striped apprentice let out a long sigh once this 'Cedarpaw' went silent to smile at him, and he didn't smile back. Well, he didn't even change expressions. "Creekpaw," he responded, not wanting to give this apprentice something to cry to Firehawk about. He didn't want to be confronted by his father over a crying apprentice...
Closed Thread