Old September 12th, 2023, 10:57 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Starstruck and obliterated, Springpaw stood still like a tree stump as her dilated eyes dragged across from her leader and towards the familiar russet form of the deputy that eventually stumbled into the den, exhaustion lacing his features. Springpaw’s lips quivered as she listened to the two of them ramble about the vision she conquered, her paws sinking uneasily into the dirt beneath them as her eyes snapped shut to try to control her raging emotions. Panic. Fear. Terror. They all were boiling through her faster than wildfire if it was spreading throughout the camp. Her tongue felt dry as she glanced up towards the broad-shouldered form of Bumblestar, the words tight in her throat as she tried to find a way to compel them out. God, how was she supposed to tell Bumblestar about the dream she saw? Would she even believe her? A small part of her brain screamed at her to tell, to tell the leader about what she had witnessed. “T… T-there was ten at most,” she croaked, her voice wobbly as she focused her lapis hues up towards the leader, “I… I’m not completely sure, but it looked like there were ten at most at the border, smelling heavily of ShadowClan. It felt real. I could’ve easily felt the creatures staring down into my soul and looking like they were stranded there for at least a couple of days. I… I-I don’t know why ShadowClan sent them there. Was it for revenge? Vengeance? I’m not sure.”

Rambling incessantly, her snow-white paws shuffled around as she tried to compensate for the thoughts that rummaged through her head. The foxes were visible just as clear as a stream of water—their rancid stench still lingering around in her nostrils as she remained seated in her spot. She briefly pushed herself closer to the leader, almost mumbling an apology for the sudden movement, but the thought remained plagued in her mind. Those foxes reeked and looked hungry for flesh. “Alderstep better be careful… The foxes looked hungry and weak, but I don’t know if that’s fully it for certain,” she rambled, glancing back up towards the direction of the leader to search her expression to see what Bumblestar had to think of all of this, sincerely hoping that she was going to believe her for the most part.

@navarra @dino. [wahhhh deeply apologize for this late response ]
Well, at least Alderstep decided to be smart and listen. That made things easier.

Once he was out of sight, Bumblestar turned back to Springpaw, concern making her brow pinch. The foxes weren't the only thing that worried her. She didn't think she'd ever seen Springpaw this worked up about something.

"Okay, love, just come lay down with me, 'kay?" she murmured, reaching out to nudge Springpaw toward her nest with her nose. "You're fine. Alderstep'll be fine. He should know not to engage that many." If he did, and he got himself killed, then at the very least she would save herself the trouble of making sure an idiot could look after her Clan; but she also didn't want to deal with finding another deputy, so for her sake she hoped he used some common sense.

"Dawnstar's a pretty solid force to reckon with. She's ticked about everything that's been goin' on and she's sending stuff after us as payback. They won't reach the camp, though. We'll handle it before then." She settled down into her nest, keeping to the edge to make room for Springpaw. "C'mere, you can wait here with me for Alderstep to get back if it makes you feel better. Or you can try to get some more sleep. Up to you."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 13th, 2023, 09:53 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 17 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

As of late the young warrior has been lost in thought more often than not. The idea of war weighed heavily atop his shoulders. It seemed as though with every step he took, the heavier his paws felt, as if they were filled with lead. Uncomfortable was the only word that came to mind in regard to the feeling. Sure, Sparrowfur agreed with him. And even if he was bound by loyalty Alderstep understood his thoughts more or less. There was only so much the deputy could get away with saying. But the concern still stings in the back of his head and it only seems to get worse every time he caught sight of the Thunderclan leader. On this particular day, he's seated in the entrance to the warrior's den, bright blue hues locked onto her frame as she makes her way into her den. A surge of courage pushes him forward from his seat and toward the entrance in which she disappeared into.

Was he anxious? More than anything. Even if he found himself moving closer and closer to what he can only imagine would be a tense conversation, his curiosity and desperation was beating out the nervousness flitting around in his mind. He had to know. Had to know why they were doing this, why she was doing this... More than anything he needed to know whether or not his life was doomed to be ruled over by a tyrant. Would he do anything about it if that were the case? Most likely not. But perhaps it would ease his mind a bit when he felt as though he needed to stick to his morals. So he braces himself outside her den with a deep breath. It sits in his chest for a good, long moment before he allows his frame to deflate.

Polite, he dare not enter without permission. For all he knew the leader was returning for a bit of rest. Even if he didn't agree with current clan events, it didn't mean she wasn't deserving of rest, too. Seating himself in his spot, he clears his throat, and speaks up. His voice is soft and hardly above a whisper so he can only hope that she hears his request.

"Bumblestar? May I talk to you about something?"

bumblestar | @dino.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 16th, 2023, 10:46 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 2 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Bumblestar’s words caused the young feline to drag her attention back up towards the leader, fighting against the clouded haziness that drifted over her gaze as she helplessly looked at the tabby molly. Her legs remained still like twigs for a moment as she felt her leader’s nose nudge her towards the direction of her moss-bed, her lapis hues darting directly towards the sight of the comfortable moss-bed. Her words echoed through her ears as a notable shiver suppressed throughout her small body. She just needed to lay down and allow her mind to relax in a content state. She just,,, needed to wait it out, that was all. Her brain screamed and cried that the choice was going to be regrettable; that she was going to only further risk Alderstep growing potentially injured from the savage foxes out in the territory. But… Bumblestar’s words were more than enough to coax her into wanting to lay down into the comforting crevices of the moss-bed and just put herself into a contented state. Swallowing down the heavy lump in her throat, she slowly drew herself towards the leader's moss-bed, quietly ignorant to the numbing feeling of her tensed muscles screaming at her for staying in one place for a long period of time.

Slowly, the calico placed herself down right next to the scarred molly, brushing her legs along the soft surface of the bed as she placed herself into a loaf position. Her smaller body in comparison to the leader almost made it seem like she was a small apprentice who had only turned six moons old, but that was barely even the case within itself. A quiet hum escaped her throat as the dilute calico rested her head along the surface of the moss-bed, her blue eyes staring out into the brightened abyss of the camp clearing ahead of the lichen that concealed most of the narrowed entrance in itself. Bumblestar’s words sent her a small amount of ease and it was more than enough to make the neurons in her brain finally grow to a sudden stop as a wave of exhaustion attacked at her like a harsh tsunami. “Thank you, Bumbles,” she quietly murmured, the nickname almost slurring out, surpassing her lips as tiredness laced her lithe features. A small part of her was tempted to abruptly apologize for the sudden nickname, but her tired brain couldn’t do that at the given moment. She was tired, and her brain needed some sort of closure from the vision she had experienced.

@dino.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:38 AM
ringfinger

"Foxes! Oh, woe is me, for the vile creatures are upon us!" Alderstep cried out sardonically as he wriggled his way back into the den, stubbornly avoiding the lichen curtain. "What have we humble cats done to evoke the wrath of such predators? Have we not suffered enough already? And to think I'd have a bout of sleep today." And then the russet cat flopped over, squeaking out an "oomph" as his chin collided with the ground. He rolled over onto his back and peered up in surprise as he finally registered that Bumblestar and Springpaw were snuggled together in her nest.

Oops? Bad time to be abhorrently obnoxious? Maybe. Definitely, yeah.

Alderstep rolled over once again, composing himself into a tight loaf. His ears were burnt with embarrassment as he began to instantly regret his dramatic entrance. "There are foxes across the ravine at the Hollow, but they're too smart to attempt to cross over the tree-bridge," he reported succinctly.

@dino. @eris
Old September 17th, 2023, 07:20 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

"Bumblestar! Bumblestar!!!" Shypaw hissed, anxiety in her voice... she was kinda scared of the leader, especially because she knew she might be in a ton of trouble after this... she doubted the leader even knew about the first intruder which left her with a bunch of small scars.... She tucked her tail underneith her... creeping into the leaders den... "i... i... i... i did something bad... but i found something you might wanna see!!!" Shypaw meowed... "i... i... i was outside of camp... i being sneaky.... but... but... but i found an intruder at Cattail pond!" She paused to take a deep breathe "i stalked them for a while as they left... They Seem like a Riverclanner... They talked of Getting revenge on use 'dumb thunderclanners'! and they... they left something behind at Cattail pond! i... i didn't touch it or get close to it but... but i think its something bad! The Way they Were talking about the stuff.... i... i... i think it might be like... p...poison or something!!!!"
Shypaw dipped her head low "i know i shouldn't have left camp.... but please! i'm not sure whats at Cattail ponds safe!!!" she said wailling the last bit....
Maybe she shouldn't say anything about the last part... where she's hissed a warning to the intruder before fleeing.... *gulp*

@dino.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
"Bumblestar! Bumblestar!!!" Shypaw hissed, anxiety in her voice... she was kinda scared of the leader, especially because she knew she might be in a ton of trouble after this... she doubted the leader even knew about the first intruder which left her with a bunch of small scars.... She tucked her tail underneith her... creeping into the leaders den... "i... i... i... i did something bad... but i found something you might wanna see!!!" Shypaw meowed... "i... i... i was outside of camp... i being sneaky.... but... but... but i found an intruder at Cattail pond!" She paused to take a deep breathe "i stalked them for a while as they left... They Seem like a Riverclanner... They talked of Getting revenge on use 'dumb thunderclanners'! and they... they left something behind at Cattail pond! i... i didn't touch it or get close to it but... but i think its something bad! The Way they Were talking about the stuff.... i... i... i think it might be like... p...poison or something!!!!"
Shypaw dipped her head low "i know i shouldn't have left camp.... but please! i'm not sure whats at Cattail ponds safe!!!" she said wailling the last bit....
Maybe she shouldn't say anything about the last part... where she's hissed a warning to the intruder before fleeing.... *gulp*

@dino.
Urgent hissing made Bumblestar sit straight up in her nest, and she watched as Shypaw slipped into her den. She was on her paws almost immediately, alarm lifting the fur along her spine.

"Stars damn those snakes," she spat, tail lashing. "First it's poisoned claws, and now this! Thank you, Shypaw, for bringing this to my attention." At the moment she didn't even care about the fact the apprentice had been out of camp by herself. No one would be any the wiser if she hadn't.

"I need a description," she demanded, taking a step closer. "What they looked like, what they smelled like, anything at all, because I am finding their camp and tearing the entire thing to shreds."

Poison at Cattail Pond. Of course. Was this what had happened to Wolfpaw, to make him so ill? Beanstar had fallen to her claws already, and if she had any say in the matter, Gingerfrost would be next.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 18th, 2023, 07:55 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Urgent hissing made Bumblestar sit straight up in her nest, and she watched as Shypaw slipped into her den. She was on her paws almost immediately, alarm lifting the fur along her spine.

"Stars damn those snakes," she spat, tail lashing. "First it's poisoned claws, and now this! Thank you, Shypaw, for bringing this to my attention." At the moment she didn't even care about the fact the apprentice had been out of camp by herself. No one would be any the wiser if she hadn't.

"I need a description," she demanded, taking a step closer. "What they looked like, what they smelled like, anything at all, because I am finding their camp and tearing the entire thing to shreds."

Poison at Cattail Pond. Of course. Was this what had happened to Wolfpaw, to make him so ill? Beanstar had fallen to her claws already, and if she had any say in the matter, Gingerfrost would be next.
"Well... They Didn't smell like riverclan, but its easy to discize ones scent. But the Way They Talked. It was As If They Had a Bone to Pick with us! They Were a Bushy Brown She-cat with Yellow eyes! i followed them for a bit, listening to them talk and they seemed to be headed towards riverclan territory! they didn't seem to notice me following them at all... i stayed hidden and made sure to stay quiet. though i did yowl at them before turning tail to come back here" Shypaw admitted slowly.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 18th, 2023, 09:06 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post

"Well... They Didn't smell like riverclan, but its easy to discize ones scent. But the Way They Talked. It was As If They Had a Bone to Pick with us! They Were a Bushy Brown She-cat with Yellow eyes! i followed them for a bit, listening to them talk and they seemed to be headed towards riverclan territory! they didn't seem to notice me following them at all... i stayed hidden and made sure to stay quiet. though i did yowl at them before turning tail to come back here" Shypaw admitted slowly.
"Keep to yourself next time, don't need you getting killed." Bumblestar's tail lashed once more. "Thank you again for telling me. I'm going to check this out. You're free to go."

Without wasting another beat, she slipped past Shypaw and shouldered roughly through the lichen curtain.

Last edited by dino.; September 18th, 2023 at 09:20 AM.
Old September 20th, 2023, 10:46 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

mothkit

9/20
oh my! Oh my! Her small agile paws fumbled as she attempted to climb her way to her leaders den. Why? No particular reason just to scope things out and keep her leader well protected. With a huff she hauled herself up a bit more this time digging her claws into the rock to haul herself up. Finally at the top she gave her fur a shake then padded in. Hello bumble star I’m here to protect you from the smelly…uhh..the smelly stinky monsters!
@dino.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; September 20th, 2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old September 21st, 2023, 12:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Well. Mudhound was right about confusing cats with those words. Bumblestar could only muster up a confused scrunch of her brows in response, not entirely certain what to think of all that. "Uh... right. Right, yeah, totally makes sense, I... totally know what all of that means." Ahem.

And of course, in Mudhound fashion, they followed it up with a tongue blep. And then almost immediately practically body-slammed her. Bumblestar grunted with the force of the returned head bump, staggering before she managed to regain her footing. Stars, what a powerhouse. She was glad they were on her side.

No ideas about new conversation, but that didn't much matter to her, to be honest. She settled back down, flopping over on her side to knead at Mudhound's flank with her forepaws. "Never really thought too much about favorite prey. It all kinda tastes the same to me. Except I haven't yet tried fish, I wanna take some time to do that eventually."

Hehe, Bumble-sis was as confused as Mudhound was when she first met that weird old kittypet! Idly they wondered if they should explain some of the words to the leader before deciding that they enjoyed not being the one with the confused expression for once so just didnt. Nope they just grinned sunnily with their typical airheadedness covering from this bout of mischief.

Idly the warrior wondered if Bumblestar would enjoy a good old sibling wrassle before deciding obviously she would, but not today. Mudhound had a nap to get to once this was over, actually they were getting a bit sleepy now, and would just ambush the leader with some fun later.

The kneading didnt help, it was a nice feeling that was melted into, the warrior becoming a large fluffy puddle in the den emanating a constant thunderous purring. Honestly Mudhound was perfect for kneading, a large fluffy side a good target and with thick fur and a bit of pudge from a past easier lifestyle. Just the right consistency.

"Mmmm." The words were rumbley through steadily sleepier purring. "I like squirrels, theyre meaty but not too lean like rabbits. But chickens are great too, theyre like big fatty pigeons but like, cleaner? Twolegs get really mad when you hunt them though." The traveling family had left a good couple of farms from that little fact. "Ive not had fish either though but it kinda smells....." Riverclan had been made fun of a lot for that fact.

A couple of slow blinks at Bumblestar turned into a large yawn and the warrior had to call it despite wanting to continue. "Im sleepy now.... Sun-high naptime I think. If you dont want me to nap in here youre gonna have to kick me out soon." Honestly it was probably smart to kick them out unless the leader was keen to be half crushed by a sleeping octopus. Mudhound was a sleep smotherer.