Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by sylvia26
Today 06:15 AM
Would SkyClan be...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2020, 01:51 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"Exile?" Mistyfern found himself exclaiming aloud. It was the peak of leaf-bare! The kid would freeze! They might as well have killed him right here! He hadn't expected Brightstar to be so ruthless. He recalled her as being somewhat spineless. Or at least, not the type to condemn an apprentice to his death. Had the loss of her warriors driven her mad? Mistyfern's chest felt hollow as Warblerpaw looked to him desperately. He may have hated the kid's guts but.. this.. wasn't just. It was cruel. The medicine cat rushed Warblerpaw paw to Brightstar and leaned to her ear, lowering his voice.

"Brightstar.. you can't do that, he's only a kid. He won't last through the night. Not in this weather." He shot a quick side-long glare at Twilightshine, who had been the one to suggest exile. "Give him to me, I'll work him to the bone in the medicine den for the rest of his days." He pleaded, trying to seem as indifferent as possible.

@Fuzzy @vermin @Moonraven

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 10th, 2020 at 01:54 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 03:25 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Did Brightstar just say that they should send the cannibal to the nursery? So she wanted him to eat their kits too? Twilightshine was going to assume she was being sarcastic for now. Besides she was much more interested in the fact that Brightstar was going along with her plan. It was unexpected. She had assumed the leader would think that too harsh, but really the kid was eating freaking clanmates. Eating them! That's messed up! She found it funny that Warblerpaw was speaking about guessing and assuming, did he know that through this whole discussion he had not once verbally denied cannibalism. They never said anything about Warblerpaw killing anyone either, just eating them, or rather feeding them to the clan. He hadn't said that he didn't do that, just said he wasn't a traitor and he hadn't killed anyone.

The corner of her maw lifted to form the smallest of smirks at the side glare she obtained from Mistyfern. She found the medicine cat almost as funny as the apprentice, he had brought the cat, quite harshly she might add, here and started yowling about how he was a cannibal and a damn traitor. Now sudden she and Bright were the bad guys because they wanted to kick the cannibalistic traitor out. Ha! What a dumbass! Twilightshine was certain that she and Mistyfern would most likely not be getting along any time soon. That didn't matter so long as he obeyed and healed he could think whatever he wanted of her.

Her maw parted a little to explain that having a cannibalistic brat in the clan was not safe when an idea suddenly popped into her head. Cannibals were scary, anyone who kept them in the clan had to be insane, and if this bothered her and Brightstar imagine what the other clans would think. This could work in her favor so long as she held complete control over the issue. "You," she thrust her chin in Warblerpaw's direction, "Come with me for a moment, I want to talk with you alone." She ordered in that emotionless tone ready to head just outside the den. She might be able to work something out here. She looked over to Brightstar and that at Mistyfern. "This won't take long." As she spoke she looked to Warblerpaw waiting for him to step outside of the den.
@Fuzzy @vermin @Xeno

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 10th, 2020 at 03:27 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 03:34 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart @Xeno

Curlkit padded into the den. He was helping his friend, Twistedkit. "Hey, um... Mistyfern?" He mewed "Can you help us? My friend wants to see you. Can you help her?"
(Sorry it took so long! Was very busy with other roleplays!)

Mistyfern winked open an eye, roused from his nap. Who was bothering him at this hour? Whoever it was had interrupted a pleasant dream.. Well, not really. It was rather dull. But he certainly preferred it over being rudely awakened as he had been. The blue tom stretched in his nest and limped over to Curlkit. "Don't you have your mothers to mewl at, kitten?" He glowered at the kit who had stumbled into his den. "What is it? What do you want? Please tell me it isn't another blasted splinter.. I'm a medicine cat not your mummy."

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 10th, 2020 at 03:36 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Cecily Herondale
Deerblossom was walking through the clearing when a kit caught his attention. "Hey Mintkit!" The tom meowed as he sat down.
Mintkit looked around the clearing not knowing who called her name. Then she saw Deerblossom. " Oh hi Deerblossom !, how are you today?" She asked the warrior
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 10th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
Mintkit looked around the clearing not knowing who called her name. Then she saw Deerblossom. " Oh hi Deerblossom !, how are you today?" She asked the warrior
He smiled. "I'm doing good! What about you?" He asked, sitting down. He quickly groomed himself as he waited for the answer.

Click my dragons!
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:18 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tabby was caught off guard as he heard his name, sitting up in an instant and glancing over at the growing group in the center of camp. How had I not noticed them before? He stood sweeping his tongue around his maw and shifting his weight as Foxpudge spoke. He flinched at the comment regarding his rather.. dormant activity lately and have a gentle wave of his tail. You might be in a bad mood, but if you don’t want misty nagging you to death you might as well try. ”of course-“ he bit back a rather snarky remark and was about to advance on the group when suddenly a lumbering figure came towering over him. He glanced upwards ears pinning to the sides of his head ”yeah yeah I got the point. I didn’t waste it neither, some kit probably chewed it to crap. I’m leaving it for somebody else” he snorted scrunching up his muzzle at her and taking a side step out of her way to join the rest of them. He wasn’t in any mood to argue... avoid as much talk as you can and you can get this over with.

That wasn’t even the best part... leopardflare he recognized the tom and within seconds he had shrike thrown in his general direction- whizzing by his ear as he side stepped out of the way. ”Hey !! “ he howled in surprise taking a confused step back. What was he on?! Geez he must still be sick from last moon. ”relax you mouse brain !! I’m leaving it for somebody else!” he honestly didn’t have any time to react as leopardflare was right up in his face yelling on and on about how ungrateful he was... how his name referred to the mangy mutts. His ears flattened and he took a step so they were basically nose to nose ”Back off leopardflare- it ain’t your place to tell me what to eat.” he was honestly too stunned to come up with something sarcastic and instead kept their eyes level. Staring each other down.

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @Fuzzy @Starfall @Kitty Mama

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 10th, 2020 at 11:19 AM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Flamerose smiles and Finnished her meal after she walked to the enterance waving her tail for flamingbranch to follow
Flamingbranch padded out of the camp, a little fast. He really wanted to get hunting. There was no way he would go back to camp empty pawed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 10th, 2020, 01:34 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Flamingbranch padded out of the camp, a little fast. He really wanted to get hunting. There was no way he would go back to camp empty pawed.
she never had seen a cat so interested in hunting. they continued until she went down into a crouch slowly padding forwards until she pounced pulling the rabbit out and swiftly killing it
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 10th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Something felt off to the molten she-cat, something she couldn't put her claw on. It was a gut feeling and it bothered Songbird very much. Dark yellow eyes looking around, trying to see if she was right about her feeling. Well, I can't just sit around on my lazy rump." Getting up from sitting in the shade in the clearing the queen went over to the fresh-kill pile and saw that it was low, Let's make myself useful. So she checked on her adopted kit, making sure someone was watching him before looking around for a certain cat.
@mochi
Old January 10th, 2020, 03:30 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Something felt off to the molten she-cat, something she couldn't put her claw on. It was a gut feeling and it bothered Songbird very much. Dark yellow eyes looking around, trying to see if she was right about her feeling. Well, I can't just sit around on my lazy rump." Getting up from sitting in the shade in the clearing the queen went over to the fresh-kill pile and saw that it was low, Let's make myself useful. So she checked on her adopted kit, making sure someone was watching him before looking around for a certain cat.
@mochi
Creekrunner
The long-legged tom strolled out of the warriors den, letting out a wide yawn as he stretched his spine and toes. His icy green eyes ghosted across the clearing before landing on a familiar figure by the fresh-kill pile, and a light smile spread across his features. "Songbird." He purred in greeting as he trotted up to the she-cat. The black-and-white speckled molly had been one of his recent flings, but he found her interesting enough to stay in touch. "Looking to go out on a hunt?" He asked, waving his tail idly behind him while he waited for Songbird's answer with pricked ears.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 10th, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
Closed Thread