Old May 10th, 2024, 06:51 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart's ears perked up in surprise. An apprentice! He hadn't had one of those in quite a few moons. Willowpaw was being reassigned, so he briefly wondered how much they knew. Well, he could figure that out as they went on.

He scanned the clearing and noticed Willowpaw, padding over to the apprentice. "Hi. I'm Stagheart," he meowed in his low drawl. He tried to sound friendly, though sometimes it was hard when most of his sentences came out choppy and gruff. He'd never been one for social graces. "It'll be an honor to train ya, kid."

Battle training, right... He'd make a point to prioritize that. You could practically smell the tension in the air with WindClan, and Stagheart had been around enough moons to know that the fish-brained thing some rogue RiverClanners did would not go unpunished. It was like he could sense the war in the air, and it almost made his fur stand on end thinking about it.

"Don't worry," he continued lowly to the apprentice, "We'll figure out what y'know and don't know, and then I'll train ya as best I can."

Not normally one for encouraging words, Stagheart had a soft spot for apprentices. Perhaps due to his care for Berrypaw. So he hoped that beyond his rough-around-the-edges tone, he could make the apprentice feel a bit better after having to be reassigned. He was sure it wasn't easy, being tossed around like that.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars -- i believe willowpaw is yours, right? : ) [EDIT: omg i never put the " @ " symbol in front of your name SO SORRY ]

Berrypaw nodded congratulations to Rainingkit; they certainly looked older than the 6-moon mark that she'd been apprenticed at. She wondered what took so long as she joined in chanting the new apprentice's name: "Rainingpaw! Rainingpaw!"

She also gave a smile of congratulations to Stagheart. He had gotten an apprentice! He used to talk about the one he had many moons ago... what was it, Falcon-something? Flying? Huh... she couldn't remember. Anyway, she recalled that he'd remembered those times fondly, so he must be excited.

/ @Morrigan - for vague reference to Stag's and Falcon's training, since i believe a few months ago we put him as your former mentor in your finder. no need to respond since all the thoughts weren't said aloud, but thought you'd appreciate that he recalled Falconflight's 'training' fondly hehe
( <3 It's ok hehe)
Purring gently at Stagheart Willowpaw nodded. the fairly small apprentice blinked as she was one of the older apprentices. "I know quite a lot, I've just never been taken out to actually test my skills." Willowpaw informed Stagheart. For one of not many words Willowpaw had a smooth and comforting tone.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:45 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser
She arose from her position and left the meeting. She wasn’t going to subject herself to watching torture, that was disgusting and cruel. If anyone has a problem with it they could deal with it afterwards.

(Activity post.)
((-She will be leaving the meeting due to the nature of the punishment of Fog. I as a role player am uncomfortable with her watching that))

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:57 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Shaking paws were followed by a wet, disconcerted choking sound as the little tuxedo cat watched as a larger cat approached her, and fear pulsed through the young molly before she realized that this wasn’t one of the executioners. One of the murderers. But if their leader could order such a horrible thing, if their deputy could help and then invite a child to partake, if a kid could commit such a gruesome act… then no one was safe. The kit was frozen.

Was this how things were supposed to be in this Clan? Why had Daddy brought her here? How could he leave her here, how could he have thought this was safe? The kit’s flattened ears caught the softest, faintest hint of noise, the screaming and writhing of the cat was loud even the the mostly deaf child, the whisper of the agonized sounds cursing her ears and rooting into the deep recesses of her mind, like the tendrils of poison ivy wrapping around a tree branch, like a python wrapping itself around the prey it was about to strangle the life out of.

If they could do that to a cat for words she said, torturing her, tearing her apart while she was alive to feel it, what could they do to Juni? What if she did something wrong? Said something wrong? Daddy had promised that these cats wouldn’t rule with fear like the ones in the Bareskin Colony did. Those things would be different. But things were worse. Because she didn’t even have Daddy.

Panicked, wail-like sobs came and went and didn’t stop, white and charcoal fur bristling as the cat approached, eyes frozen on the body. The blood. The ravaged, crimson soaked cat. Deep amber eyes were so teary that it took a lot of blinking and a lot of calming down before she could read the cat’s lips. And even then she struggled.

Only when the deputy- the accomplice- blocked the body did the petrified girl look up at the brown she-cat beside her. Her voice came out louder than she expected it to, not that she could hear it anyways. She only knew a few words, but she was pretty sure that this cat had asked her name. She didn’t know anything else. ”J-Juni-” She croaked out. Juniperkit wasn’t her name. Shouldn’t be her name.

Her tail and mouth moved, making messy signals. Trying, oh trying, as always, to speak in a world where she didn’t have a voice. A world she couldn’t hear. But signals were useless, she didn’t know how to make this kind cat understand, so she just forced her paws to move, casting a look up to the tomcat on the stone, fear and confusion and sickness threatening to overwhelm her. How could he let this happen? What even happened? Tense, uneasy limbs allowed the kind apprentice to nudge her towards the nursery, Juniperkit’s eyes sank to pass over the deputy as she stood there over the body of the dead body, the little cat’s eyes freezing on the mangled face as the iron-tainted aroma filled the air, triggering the memory of feelings and scenes she was too young to recall, bringing the young cat’s stomach to turn.

Stumbling over gibberish words and unsuccessful paw signals, she pointed to her tummy, trying to the ever increasing nausea. This was a new… new healing cat, right? Maybe all high ranks werent evil. Just the older ones.

// @squidz

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 10th, 2024 at 08:54 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Fallenwish spotted the apprentice. Mousepaw didn't look great, and it was her job to get them out of the clearing.

She tried to step in front of the cat, a second too late probably. "Get in the apprentice den, please."

Mousepaw blinked as a gray and ginger cat suddenly stepped in front of him. Simply telling him to get in the apprentice's den. It's not like there was anything left for him to witness, unless someone else was about to die too, but he couldn't find it in himself to argue. There was no point.

He quietly averted his gaze and stepped back, but before he completely left, Mousepaw murmured to the warrior (Fallenwish, though his thoughts were too disoriented to put a name to the face), "What... happened?"
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 10th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:57 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

It was such a shame all these apprentices need new mentors, he thought to himself as Fading sun assigned the apprentices to new mentors due to the lack of training from the old ones. Mudsmoke was more than delighted to hear the news that their ranks were finally full! Dusklion made a good head Lionheart so he trusted that she would be a good deputy aswell, though he did think Dusklion had a lot to improve on he believed she would over time as for berrypaw being the med apprentice. He hadn't met the apprentice but he was glad the ranks were finally full. Mistyshard would be a great mentor.

Mudsmoke wasnt surprised when his clanmates started to complain and argue with each other, it was quite annoying really but then again he was used to it by now. However he was surprised when fogmuzzle started threatening the apprentices that didn't seem to like the idea of Dusklion being deputy. That didn't seem like her, he had spoken to the she just the other day and she seemed pretty polite? He had to contain his snarl and control himself to prevent himself from rising to his paws and defend the apprentices. Sure they were being rude but that gave fogmuzzle no right to threaten them. Luckily it looked like the Lionhearts and new deputy were handling it.

Hearing Fadingsun's voice he turned his head back to the floodstone to face his leader. Of course, once again the clan had ruined yet another meeting and now fadingsun had to deal with it, mudsmoke thought shaking his head. He sighed as Fadingsun began to scold the clan- again but the moment Fadingsun told the Lionhearts to make the kits and young apprentices leave the clearing he knew something was up. An execution? He knew shadowclan had done this kinda thing but he never thought it would ever happen here. Had it happened before? Mudsmoke couldn't remember. Raising to his paws, he opened his mouth to protest but immediately shut it upon seeing the cold gazes he clanmates were giving fogmuzzle, did no one care? This was their clanmate! Fadingsun ordered that all warriors stayed to watch and didn't leave.

Turning his gaze back to fogmuzzle, he watched in horror as Dusklion obeyed the order's given to her and lunged at the shecat. He had to suppress the urge to intervene and stop what was happening but felt fear pricking up his spine. Is this really what riverclan had come too? Tearing his gaze away from the scene he sent a cold glare up at the floodstone where Fadingsun stood. He could feel the bile rise up his throat at the sounds of fogmuzzle's death, sure she had acted up the meeting but he was sure she wasn't an awful cat! From his interaction with her she was loyal and kind, he doesn't know what was up with her this meeting but she definitely didn't deserve this. He hoped none of the kits had witnessed it. Mudsmoke took a few pawsteps to leave but stopped himself remembering what Fadingsun had said. Skinning, was he serious!? Mudsmoke wasn't an idiot, he knew leaving would be a foolish move but could he really sit here and watch!? He got the message, he understood! He wanted to leave!!!! Turning his gaze he spotted two other cats leave, he felt the urge to follow them but fear held him hostage. If Fadingsun was so quick to kill fogmuzzle who says he wouldn't do the same to him. Reluctantly mudsmoke sat back down diverting his eyes from the scene, his tail lashing behind him.

He was glad he wasn't the only cat who didn't find this execution at all suitable. They had dealt with rogues and traitors before. Killing a clanmate just for foolish threats and words instead of exiling them was too extreme. He turned his attention towards dusklion as she addressed the clan once more. "fogmuzzle was being foolish and arrogant, she deserved a few scars and an exile for what they said not a brutal death" mudsmoke spoke, maybe he was to empathetic but he felt this was wrong very wrong. "Or are we stooping as low as shadowclan now and executing our clanmates, just to prove a point" he growled the last part mainly to himself before immediately biting his tongue. Regret of actually saying something immediately formed in his gut after speaking, did he have flies for brains!? What was he thinking!? He didn't even mean most of it... "sorry.."he mumbled, great he had to speak on impulse.

@taillow

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; May 11th, 2024 at 03:25 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:51 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons

TW: Mentions of blood, execution, anger
WHAT THE HELL?? Rainpaw had been watching the meeting, happy for the new apprentice [Rainingpaw], and was glad RiverClan had full high ranks yet again. Berrypaw, an apprentice. How many cats would the young tabby watch spiral into chaos before getting killed or disappearing? It had been like that since Ginger. He hated it. Dusklion he approved of. She was a good cat, and Rainpaw would trust her with his life [which is rare]. Then all the sudden an Idiot decided to start threatening others. "Damn fogmuzzle," the one-eyed cat muttered under their breath. What they didn't expect was his mentor asking for Fogmuzzle's death. Their blue eye widen as Dusklion acted, too swift for Rainpaw to look away. He had seen a lot of blood, and it never really bothered them that much. But seeing the deputy kill their clanmate? It felt wrong. The tabby stood there, frozen in shock. He quickly swallowed the bile rising in his throat. No, not this time. He shot his mentor a look. "Expect me later," he mouthed to them, glaring his blue eye. Fadingdumb really earned his nickname right now. The small apprentice stood up shakily before trotting to the apprentice's den

Or he was until he heard a voice. An insult, if you will. Rainpaw whipped around to face the speaker. His gaze fell on Doedapple. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY ABOUT FADING AND FURBS?" he snarled loudly, bolting over to meet the older warrior. This cat had insulted furbs and fading. He was not going to let that slide. "Birdsnow did more than you think. Aka, SAVING MY STARSDAMNED LIFE! And you think she didn't do well? And not to mention Fadingdumb. He hasn't done much to earn my respect but downright saying that he isn't a good leader? HELL NO! Furbs trusted him, and so far he has done great. Better than Ginger and Lark. Dare I say better than Beany. Birdsnow and Fadingsun have lasted a lot longer and done a lot better than those before them, and you WILL NOT insult them like that, especially not at a meeting. Am. I Clear?" Rainpaw snarled. He was surprised to find himself defending Fading as well, but just because they haven't done enough to earn the tabby's respect doesn't mean he would just be downright rude and insulting. Fadingdumb is just a placeholder nickname [Nickname baby right here], and it wasn't that rude in his opinion. But insulting furbs and fading was not okay. "Now you are going to shut your mouth and my mentor will decide what to do with you," he snarled before turning to fading, cracking a small smile before lashing his half-tail. This time, he would be fine with blood. Hell, he wanted to Rip. Her. Throat. Out.

[ @occultation @Blazing - Rain's Thoughts are NOT my own ]
[ Had to throw him in here otherwise it would be v ooc, hope you are fine with that !! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; May 11th, 2024 at 11:52 AM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There was plenty of commotion and further arguing as the execution took place and finished. Fadingsun was checked out of all of it; his fury had reached such a point that it had now turned into a calm, icy anger. If his Clanmates wanted to play with fire, they'd get burnt. It was that simple.

He took note of those who disobeyed his orders to stay, and jogged it in his mind for later reference. Talonpaw's act of removing Fogmuzzle's tongue in front of everyone was perhaps poorly-timed, but the gesture caught Fadingsun's attention anyways.

Not bothering to waste the energy to deal with the arguing down below, he gave a single lash of his tail. "This meeting is over. If anyone wishes to speak with me in my den, they may, but I'm not going to tolerate any whining or yelling."

With that, he leapt down from the Floodstone and approached Talonpaw. "I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until the body is out of camp in the future before taking your trophies; not because I can't handle it, but because there's still apprentices out here who are too young to see such things." His tone wasn't harsh or reprimanding, which was certainly a first when it came to speaking with this particular cat. Concern was all that laced his voice.

"That being said, would you like to join me in taking Fogmuzzle's body out of camp? You can have her pelt, if you'd like, once we're out of camp. I figure since Wrenpaw has the tongue, you might as well not walk away empty-pawed."

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @glitch @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:38 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Hearing all the Fadingsun had to say and especially his last remark, Adderpaw was completely disgusted by this cat. This mockery of leadership. Sure they hadn't had leaders that stuck around for long but at least they didn't relish in gory displays of murder. This was an utter disgrace, worse than cats constantly switching leader roles. Without much of a word Adderpaw headed towards the leader's den. She was going to have some words to say but she now knew she was going to have to pick them carefully or else she would be brutalized it seemed.

Please don't take Adder's new dislike to Fadingsun as anything against you occy, they are just funny cats and you aren't a cat <3

Old May 11th, 2024, 10:21 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Dismay contorted Redmire's expression as she listened to Fadingsun call the meeting to the end and turn his attention to Talonpaw. The tongue had been bad enough, but now the pelt? Was this really necessary?

Fadingsun had irritated her before, but this was different. Worse. The fur along Redmire's shoulders prickled with apprehension and she turned her head away to avoid being caught in his line of sight. Out- she wanted out.

Ears flat, she rose to her paws and made quickly for the camp's entrance, slipping through the tunnel and out of sight.
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:21 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost watched in disgust, the execution had been enough, some apprentice taking it to them to remove fogmuzzles tongue was overstepping, but fadingsun asking said apprentice if they wanted to take the body out of camp with him, they could take their pelt. hadnt he been close by chance he wouldnt have heard and he couldnt quite decide what fate was worse. the execution hadnt looked too well in his eyes, he was more of an pacifist himself but would accepted fogmuzzles murder for the greater good, but now that fadingsun had overstepped so many boundaries he couldnt help but scowl. mutilate a clanmates body after death, take trophies from a clanmate. tabbied tail lashing in displeasure he got to his paws, he had seen enough.

[ my characters dislike does not represent my feelings about fadingsun or any other characters involved ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements