Last post by Luminous
Today 06:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2024, 06:11 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Blizzardpaw stayed silent as she took notes of all of this.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:19 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

--
No Purrks | 13 Moons

She had joined the meeting late, mainly due to how angry their leader sounded. They gingerly approach the crowd and sits down close to her mentor. Morningmimic and her hadn't done much but that was honestly her fault. Fadingsun was talking about cats trespassing and Stickpaw couldn't help but agree. A shudder passes down her spine as the black and ginger tom says the three warriors had died.

Stickpaw feels her insides twist. It disgusted them. To know not one, but three had died to complete stupidity. She feels icky, like something wasn't right but it wasn't worth the trip to Mistyshard. Ugh, she shudders again. Her mentor speaks and that's when alarm bones slam together in his mind. No no no no. You can't talk bad about a Leader's words. Leader's word is law, don't you remember?!?! Stickpaw's breathing kicks up a notch. Would Fadingsun think she thought those things because Morningmimic was their mentor?! Was she going to be exiled because he thought Stickpaw shared the ideas of their mentor?

Stickpaw didn't want to be exiled! They didn't want to be killed cause of a few words! The apprentice stands up. Her voice is shrill yet quiet enough so she didn't disturb the meeting.. hopefully. "You cant- You can't say that! Leader's word is law in the clan!" The apprentice looks on the verge of tears, clearly trying to not let the waterfall fall from her eyes. Stickpaw takes a few steps back, away from Morningmimic. Ears pinned as she sits down, looking at the ground as they try to not let the possible idea of being exiled or killed swirl deeper into her thoughts.

[ @Ladiebugg ]
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; April 21st, 2024 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:20 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
44/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

As she listens to Fadingsun's words and the obvious anger in his voice, Wrenpaw cannot help the low growl in the back of her throat. What. The. Hell?! What is wrong with some cats??? Are they all absolutely moronic that they go deliberately tempting war with a clan that has been on rocky terms with RiverClan since Beanstar's time as leader??? Do all these warriors have bees in their brains???????? Seriously, what does infiltrating WindClan even accomplish??? The clan they should be focused on is ThunderClan, and now those plans might even need to be put on hold!! No way would Wren forgive them for this, she doesn't care if the three dumbasses are already dead, she wants to find their sorry corpses and tear them to shreds for interfering with her revenge. Glowering at all the warriors around her, Wrenpaw hopes they can sense her fury.

"Maybe you're being punished because they're actions affect all of us," she mutters under her breath in response to Morningmimic's comment. Could he not see that? Is he blind? Obviously they're all being punished to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. How is that not clear? Can warriors not see past their own noses for StarClan's sake????

[ @Ladiebugg - for the moringmimic mention !! ]
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:26 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

------------

Caveclaw listened carefully, noting the fury in the leader's voice. She simply would obey the new rules, and that was all that could be done. They glanced over at the cat who had spoken up, curious about the reaction that the leader would give.

-------------

IMG_1409.jpg
(temporary image until I make her a headshot)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; April 21st, 2024 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:28 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons

LILACPAW
ll She/Her ll 7 Moons ll RC Apprentice ll
6/100

-----------------------------------------
"Cut the ending. revise the script. the man of her dreams is a girl."

----------------------------------------------

Okay, who pissed off the leader? Not Lilac. She was a perfect little apprentice sometimes, and as far as Lilacpaw knew, she had been on neutral terms with the leader. Okay, now Lilac was pissed too. Seriously? Three warriors getting their asses killed by WindClan in their territory? No cat in their right mind, even herself, was crazy enough for that. Wait, crazy didn't fit. Idiotic did. "TELL THEM THAT THEY SCREWED UP IN THE STARS FOR ME WILL YA!?" the white molly shouted aloud. She turned her head as she saw Wrennie talking to Moningjffafehadl nopes Lilacpaw didn't care about a name. She trotted over, a smile spread across her face. "WRENNIEEEE!!!" she squealed, standing next to the gray apprentice. She attempted to give her a playful nudge before speaking. "That was A-May-Zing, I totes think you did fantasticcccc!" she mewed happily, blue eyes scanning the older apprentice's face for an emotion. Well, Lilacpaw couldn't find one. Probs because she doesn't bother to pay attention anyway.

[ @Neptune. - Don't mind Lilac shes just screamin in Wrens ear nothin major ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:31 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

"Are you really that dense or are you deaf? FadingSun just explained why we're bein punished. Because the lot of us are acting like nothin more than a bunch o' rogues and act like we have no structure in our clan. That needs to change, and that's why he's punishin us. So we'll listen." Nightshard was royally pissed. The tom in front of her was so stupid. He didn't even listen.

- @Ladiebugg [morningmimic]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:00 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Paranoid

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather felt sick to his stomach, was RiverClan this incapable of being mature and capable? Decent warriors were hard to come by nowadays and he was getting tired of it. Flutter Paw could have been one of those decent warriors but she was killed by some wannabe warrior wimp. Which means that some of these warriors will take lives they aren’t worthy to take, and he really wasn’t going to stand for this anymore. Waltzing into WindClan camp? Constant bickering at meetings? And furthermore, those three warriors went straight into the centre of WindClan’s camp for no reason. Knowing warriors nowadays it wouldn’t surprise him. Stars above, sometimes he wondered if the stupidity from all the supposedly fully trained and mature fellow warriors outweighed that of any apprentice RiverClan had. GarlicFeather ensured to play close attention to the new rule, no going near borders with other clans except for patrols and such? Sounded reasonable, although he did wonder if the sudden absence of cats going there besides being on border or herb or whatever patrols would effect the amount of loners willing to snoop around. And then some mousebrain had a question which he assumed had an obvious answer, why were those not involved for the trespassing being punished? Duh, if one warrior trespasses and gets killed the problem doesn’t go away just like that there was still confident intrusion and nothing done to deter anymore of it away. Although GarlicFeather did feel embarrassed that FadingSun even had to make such an announcement, he assumed these things were obvious but apparently not everyone had common sense nowadays. He didn’t have any doubts that MorningMimic would be having second thoughts on what they’d said after even an apprentice knew the answer. ‘Dying just meant that they didn’t really see the consequences of their actions, but it was definitely deserved for acting like they had more empty space in their heads than brain. And obviously some warriors (those three fools being proof of such) are stupid enough to try take revenge for them or something moronic which is why those restrictions had to be put up in the first place. And i think that minimising the amount of cats going onto our borders with others clans is not as much a punishment as a reasonable decision considering the rising tensions. If anything you should be thinking about the questions you ask better before saying them. Even an apprentice answered that question reasonably. ’ GarlicFeather blinked slightly, sheesh he hoped he didn’t say anything stupid. He really didn’t want to get exiled for unreasonably running his tongue, but he had pure intentions. GarlicFeather shifted his full attention to MorningMimic ever so briefly. ‘ In short, this goes beyond those warriors trespassing, clearly it’s getting tiring to watch warriors fail so frequently at what they train for and can’t even carry out simple duties or abide by the code.’ After GarlicFeather practically held his breath that this wouldn’t blow up in his face, he rarely ever gathered up the energy to do a talk like that at a meeting, like he was important, and he doubted he could bear it if this all made him fall hard but he’d just have to pick himself up after if it did and apologise.
@Ladiebugg (For MorningMimic!!
And Lemme know if there’s anything wrong with this post!! Im not keen on writing my characters respond to these things during meetings )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Going into the meeting Seabreeze had known that whatever his leader said he wouldn't be very pleased to hear but are you kidding? This has got to be some very poor joke on Fadingsun or Dusklion's part, but that was disrespectful to think even if it was just his poor attempt to rationalize the fact that THREE of their WARRIORS! FULL GROWN WARRIORS! Broke into Windclan's camp and got themselves killed! Now then, Seabreeze didn't necessarily call himself a pacifist but he normally wasn't so nonchalont about the murdering of his clanmates but honestly they were probably better off without three warriors that thought breaking into another clan's camp was smart? And for what? The lionheart found his tail lashing and he suddenly fully understood his leader's anger. The following news was sort of surprising by itself but in the context the tom fully understood the necessity of them.

The lionheart made a note to do more checks focused on the clan borders to make sure that no more trouble makers decided to turn more of the clans on them. Seriously, they were already dealing with Thunderclan and now Windclan was likely going to attack, at least, he knows that Riverclan wouldn't let such a a show of disrespect and danger go without reaction. The only clan that they weren't activity in a feud with is Shadowclan and Seabreeze was going to attempt to keep that way in the best of his ability. Stars, how? He was still in such disbelief? How does that even happen??? Sebreeze wasn't even sure if he himself knew of Windclan's camp's location.

Then he glanced up around at his clan mates. Hmmm, this would effect apprentice training wouldn't it. He sighed, apprentices needed to be taught of their borders before their time as a warrior and as much as they could learn borders from patrols like Fadingsun said, that simply wouldn't work. That would mean three patrols to each of the borders, and with the inefficiency that was already facing the clans' apprentices. He winced as he was reminded by the lack of effort his own apprentice has been putting in, they haven't done anything at all. Seabreeze had lost his sister similarly to Rabbitpaw but he still got up and did his job even though he was so badly dissociated he couldn't remember a lick of it now. The lionheart sighed, he would keep trying, it hasn't been so long that he needed to bring it up to Fadingsun soon but it would be soon. He really hopes that Rabbitpaw can pull it together soon, it would be a shame if she was kicked from the clan but if she wasn't able to be an apprentice then she couldn't be a warrior and Riverclan didn't need more dead weight.

Seabreeze looked up at his leader again. Unsure of himself, but with a new kind of plan in his mind he had an idea that he wanted to run by the leader. It was simple but it was sometimes the simplest things that were the most effective at times. Next gathering was going to be lively with both Thunderclan and Windclan relations to attempt to fix while also keeping their own warriors in line. Ugh, what a mess, what a mess. Seabreeze was almost glad that his leader gave an option for cats who were always looking for a fight could leave. They don't need more drama. Stars, if Seabreeze was this tired he couldn't image what it was like for his leader and head lionheart. He hoped that they were doing alright. He added a note to himself that he should grab some prey on the way to Fadingsun's den, make sure that they both eat. When was the last time that Seabreeze ate something?

No matter. The lionheart looked up to his leader, before the reaction of his clanmates caught his attention. His eyes went from tired softness at his leader to icy and attentive as Morningmimic's mew reached his ears and he turned him. Stickpaw was quick to try and defend Fadingsun which was nice. Then before he could move in to take care the situation, many cats were defending Fadingsun's decision which was actually pleasant to hear. There was no point in beating a dead horse, as Morningmimic had been informed many times why he was also being punished. He glanced to Fadingsun, should be still do something. He didn't see why he should. If Morningmimic spoke out anymore than Seabreeze would be quick to deal with it.

Though he was also a bit concerned about Nightshard's aggressiveness. Yeah, he should step in shouldn't he? Seabreeze walked over and lightly brushed against Nightshard, "Thank you, I'll keep an eye on him, no worries." Seabreeze spoke lightly, trying to convey that Nightshard's assistance was no longer needed but that she wasn't in trouble. She was correct after all, Seabreeze just didn't want anger to turn into any yelling or fighting. Wrenpaw had stayed quiet about it so he didn't worry about her. Stickpaw seemed a bit stressed but not aggressive. He turned to Garlicfeather as he also spoke up to Morningmimic. More talking. They were all saying the same, albeit correct, things. But it was unneeded at this point. Seabreeze stared at Fadingsun. He wasn't sure if he should try and act on anything as this was all correct and mostly non-aggressive.

The lionheart finally walked to Morningmimic's side and addressed the rest of the cats. "Thank you, I have a handle on the situation now. Please give Fadingsun your attention, please." He hoped he didn't come off as rude. He really didn't. He just didn't want more cats talking over his leader as he addressed very important things that people need to listen to.
[ @LostInTheOrchids - Nightshard | For slight interaction in 2nd to last paragraph. | @Ladiebugg - Morningmimic ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:28 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

@Ladiebugg

Sharkhail was listening to the leader when he heard Morningmimic, his mate, speak up. He brushed to their side and whispered in his ear. "Hon, not right now.. Remember last meeting? He said to bring up concerns in the leader's den. I'm not super happy about it either."

Last edited by Fish; April 21st, 2024 at 07:32 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:44 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Tulippaw's ears flattened as she listened to their leader. As if things in the Clan couldn't get any worse. Some stupid warriors had go ruin things even more. She'd never encountered the other Clans yet, but she could tell that they hated RiverClan, from Fadingsun and the other warriors, as well as these meetings. Why in StarClan's name would three warriors just waltz into WindClan like that?! Sometimes it felt like this Clan was full of idiots. Then again, these were the same idiots who'd let her brother vanish into thin air.

Her tail lashed as she listened. Everyone seemed to be in bad moods right now. Was there any reason to be happy? She wasn't sure. It seemed like everyday was just further downhill for this Clan.

The calico kept her mouth shut as Morningmimic caused an out roar. It wasn't worth it. Their new leader could take care of it. He'd probably snap at anyone who yelled at her anyways. They'd just be causing more problems after all.

. . .

[open]

Closed Thread