Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Eden
Today 11:35 AM
3v1 Victims for "The...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 11:35 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:34 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 11:28 AM
Kestrelpaw training [P]
by Hound
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 11:16 AM

Old July 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ℒ𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
"Oh, and Lightningstrike, would you like to be on patrol?" She called behind her shoulder, pausing and waiting for an answer.
With you I guess." He answered softly. (Sorry short I'm doing like 4 other rps right now xd)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Lonely

(XD)
Old July 13th, 2017, 02:49 AM
Mx.Kass

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Moonrise's head whipped towards a voice. "Huh? Who is it?" She mewed, surprised. She licked her chest fur in embarrassment. She had thought she was the only one in the den that was awake. "How are you awake so early?" She mewed, having no idea that she had woken late. As Moonrise's eyes adjusted to the lighting in the den, she recognized the sandy-colored pelt of Lightningstrike. "Greetings, Lightningstrike." She meowed warmly. "I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" As he offered to get moss for her nest, she took a quick glance at her bedding. It was crumpled and looked uncomfortable, but she would do it herself later. "No, thanks." She responded with a small nod of acknowledgement. "We can hunt if you'd like. Let me just see if I can help Lotusstar with anything. Can you wait for me here?" She asked, then quickly added, "Or at the camp entrance. If you want you can start without me, though." With that, she bounced out of the den, energetic and ready to help her Clan. As she felt warm beams of light shine on her she decided to see how far the sun was in the sky after she found Lotusstar. With that final thought, Moonrise sniffed, looking for one scent in particular; Lotusstar's . "Lotusstar?" She called loudly.
The clan leader nodded to Sunblaze "You can lead the hunting patrol, if you wish. She padded over to her deputy, MoonRise. She touched noses with the she-cat and purred. "Sleeping late again, huh?" she chuckled under her breath. "Do you want to lead a territory patrol today? You can pick the warriors for it if you wish, also. I already started some-what gathering a hunting patrol. The fresh-kill pile looks too small for my liking at the moment."

LavenderLight felt his ears grow a little hot after the medicine cat swept her tail on his flank. He wasn't sure why. He licked his chest a few times, trying to pretend maybe there was something in his fur. "Uh...Yeah Of course. I wouldn't mind at all."

((@SilverClaw ....Uh....I would have liked you to run the idea by me of a prophecy or some kind of mortal danger to the clan before doing it.))

Last edited by Hawkstorm; July 13th, 2017 at 02:53 AM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Mx.Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Sitting in front of the Elder's den was Missingeyes, nose lightly twitching as he sniffed his surroundings, he could smell Lavenderlight and Featherflame in the Medecine Cat's den, he couldn't hear them, so he turned away and sniffed in another direction, walking his way through camp, it was how he had to live now, but he sure had gotten used to it, because at the same time, it had made both his hearing and sense of smell even better than they already were, as he kept on walking, he could smell the many scents of his clanmates; Greysoul, who, by the smell of it was probably eating something due to the lizard's scent coming from him, Lotusstar, who was hanging by the waterfall, nothing new there and many others... He just didn't know what to do...
(Whoever wants to RP, quote me. Open~)
LeafWind huffed as she made her way across camp. She wasn't the best at making friends but dang-it she was trying! The pale she-cat sighed heavily before noticing MissingEyes seemingly surveying the camp. She padded over to the elder and dipped her head shortly. LeafWind knew he couldn't see it but it was the thought that counts. "Hello, MissingEyes. How are you doing today?"
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:20 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstorm View Post
The clan leader nodded to Sunblaze "You can lead the hunting patrol, if you wish. She padded over to her deputy, MoonRise. She touched noses with the she-cat and purred. "Sleeping late again, huh?" she chuckled under her breath. "Do you want to lead a territory patrol today? You can pick the warriors for it if you wish, also. I already started some-what gathering a hunting patrol. The fresh-kill pile looks too small for my liking at the moment."

LavenderLight felt his ears grow a little hot after the medicine cat swept her tail on his flank. He wasn't sure why. He licked his chest a few times, trying to pretend maybe there was something in his fur. "Uh...Yeah Of course. I wouldn't mind at all."

((@SilverClaw ....Uh....I would have liked you to run the idea by me of a prophecy or some kind of mortal danger to the clan before doing it.))
Moonrise dipped her head and touched noses with Lotusstar. "What do you mean!? I woke up at the right time, didn't I?" She mewed, bewildered. "Well, to be honest, there is no right time.... but I didn't wake up late! Did I?" Moonrise said the words rapidly so that what she was saying was a puzzle. "Well anyways.. I was hoping I could lead a hunting patrol with a few cats, but I can go on a territory patrol if you wish." She dipped her head. Maybe I'll have to tell Lightningstrike I can't hunt with him she thought sadly. She had been hoping to hunt that day as well, but she couldn't go against her leader's word.

Featherflame observed quietly and stifled a giggle. She could see through the lick and what he wanted her to think. She was a medicine cat, after all. Too much? She thought to herself. Perhaps that was too much She thought but didn't care for a single moment. She could do what she wanted with her tail, and no one could stop her other than herself.
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
LeafWind huffed as she made her way across camp. She wasn't the best at making friends but dang-it she was trying! The pale she-cat sighed heavily before noticing MissingEyes seemingly surveying the camp. She padded over to the elder and dipped her head shortly. LeafWind knew he couldn't see it but it was the thought that counts. "Hello, MissingEyes. How are you doing today?"
The elder's ears suddently perked as he heard the feminine voice and he turned towards the cat who spoke, sniffing in her direction. "Oh, hello Leafwind." The tom said softly, a smile forming on his face as he decided to sit down in front of her, using his tail to see how close she was, he had seen most of the warriors of the clan grow up, Leafwind being a part of it. His tail slowly snaking its way around the she-cat, she had grown into a fine she-cat, that's what he could tell, but she was still small, which made him smile, he towered over her. "I remember when I used to watch you when you were an apprentice, you were the fastest of them all." Missingeyes said with a slight chuckle, the tip of his tail wrapped around one of her paws. "Oh, I am very good, how are you?" The tabby asked, blindly gazing down at her.
Old July 13th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Mx.Kass

Quote:
Moonrise dipped her head and touched noses with Lotusstar. "What do you mean!? I woke up at the right time, didn't I?" She mewed, bewildered. "Well, to be honest, there is no right time.... but I didn't wake up late! Did I?" Moonrise said the words rapidly so that what she was saying was a puzzle. "Well anyways.. I was hoping I could lead a hunting patrol with a few cats, but I can go on a territory patrol if you wish." She dipped her head. Maybe I'll have to tell Lightningstrike I can't hunt with him she thought sadly. She had been hoping to hunt that day as well, but she couldn't go against her leader's word.

Featherflame observed quietly and stifled a giggle. She could see through the lick and what he wanted her to think. She was a medicine cat, after all. Too much? She thought to herself. Perhaps that was too much She thought but didn't care for a single moment. She could do what she wanted with her tail, and no one could stop her other than herself.
LotusStar purred in amusement. "I'm just joking, MoonRise." she chuckled. "No, no. You can go ahead with the hunting patrol, I just ask that you take SunBlaze with you. I will lead the territory patrol." the pink and white she-cat smiled. She never had a problem obliging to her deputy's ideas or wants, as long as it was reasonable. A hunting patrol was absolutely reasonable.

LavenderLight "What? Whats funny?" the tom looked around the den, trying to spot what might be making the medicine cat giggly like she was.

LeafWind smiled, thinking of the old times when she was still but an apprentice. "I bet you I still am!" the she-cat boasted, puffing out her chest. "That's good. I'm glad to hear you're well. I'm good, also. I'm hoping to get on the hunting patrol." she cast a glance towards LotusStar and MoonRise conversing near the cave. "Is there anything you're having a craving for right now?" she asked the elder.
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
LotusStar purred in amusement. "I'm just joking, MoonRise." she chuckled. "No, no. You can go ahead with the hunting patrol, I just ask that you take SunBlaze with you. I will lead the territory patrol." the pink and white she-cat smiled. She never had a problem obliging to her deputy's ideas or wants, as long as it was reasonable. A hunting patrol was absolutely reasonable.

LavenderLight "What? Whats funny?" the tom looked around the den, trying to spot what might be making the medicine cat giggly like she was.

LeafWind smiled, thinking of the old times when she was still but an apprentice. "I bet you I still am!" the she-cat boasted, puffing out her chest. "That's good. I'm glad to hear you're well. I'm good, also. I'm hoping to get on the hunting patrol." she cast a glance towards LotusStar and MoonRise conversing near the cave. "Is there anything you're having a craving for right now?" she asked the elder.
Lightningstrike padded up to Lotusstar. "A word please?"

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Mx.Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Reaper View Post
Lightningstrike padded up to Lotusstar. "A word please?"
The leader nodded towards her deputy. "You can get started with the hunting patrol." she then turned to LightningStrike, nodding to her clan mate. "Is something wrong?" LotusStar asked the sandy tom as the padded towards her den.
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
The leader nodded towards her deputy. "You can get started with the hunting patrol." she then turned to LightningStrike, nodding to her clan mate. "Is something wrong?" LotusStar asked the sandy tom as the padded towards her den.
"Its Eaglesoar. Notice he's been doing extra trading and work?" The sandy tom looked conceded, and scared. Which was rare for him.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)