~dean winchester

https://gdpd.xyz/fluffyjack25
Old August 26th, 2020, 03:33 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"I think he ran after I escaped" Dogflame told Rainquail, voice quiet. I'm useless. I should of reported it before coming to the medicine den.
"I...I'm s-sorry Lionstar" the warrior told the tom, not meeting their eyes. He was too scared and too busy hating himself. His head lifted slightly as he heard Foxblaze's name. "She was there but she didn't see him" he told Fawnsqueak.

@Rainquail @BILL.
@Dipper
Flyfur's face scrunched in concern, brows low, eyes squinting in thought, and mouth firmly pressed into a line. She didn't want to scold him. She had no idea how long ago this was and really, he had been hurt at the time and Foxblaze probably could have mentioned it. But, they were past that.
She turned to Lionstar, briefly waving her tail in greeting to Fawnsqueak.
She hoped there were no hard feelings.
"Has it been enough time that the trail was lost?"
She also didn't know if he'd decided to send someone just yet- or how long ago he found out.... this was a lot more than she had been expecting from a visit to check on her son.

@Dipper @BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 30th, 2020, 05:33 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak didn't catch it at first, offering a vague, "Yeah, I'm sure RiverClan missed you too--" before he replayed it in his mind, eyebrows scrunched in scrutiny while he stole a fleeting peek at Eagleflower to silently ask if he'd heard that correctly. He'd automatically assumed he said something about missing RiverClan but closer examination had his pupils blown, reduced to a momentary sputter. "Me?" he finally asked through a voice crack, a puff of a laugh breaking through him at the absurdity. "No way, man." He didn't believe it for a second. (Wanted to, oh definitely wanted to.) Eagleflower had always been too kind, patient with the worst of them.

Although about to respond with questioning, that was cut off into a hum--too high in pitch, surprised and tight and somewhat strained because Eagleflower was advancing on him. Unexpectedly. He wasn't ready for more than the briefest of looks, hadn't had time to prepare himself to be even borderline presentable. The last one who should know about his mess of a lifestyle was Eagleflower. About to conjure a muddled protest of "I'm fine", it was forgotten entirely when Eagleflower tripped--in spite of his earlier reservations, he was bolted forward in a flash to support him or at least cushion the fall.

Might've been more effective if he could've gotten there on time.

Leaning closer to his paw, .. that was not looking so good. There was a definite injury. Involving.. an angry bird and a ditch? "What was the ditch angry about?" Fawnsqueak blurted dumbly, knowing the adjective hadn't also extended to the ditch but unable to help himself, hiding his grin. "Here--hold on, you should probably try not to move that paw." He disappeared briefly to get sticks and cobwebs, binding it in place to help with his suggestion.

Eagleflower watched the moment of confusion with some of his own, mingling within the deep green orbs. It appeared to be painted atop the other emotions, a fresh layer. How often was the dappled tom told that others cared for him? That they missed him or wished him well? It was that question that sprinkled a different colour upon his features. The reddish-purple of empathy. Maybe not the response that the other had wanted- some believed they didn't deserve such a form of pity. A half-hearted grin slid into his maw, a furrowed brow joining it.
"Is it...really so hard to believe?" He murmured, a small chuckle warming the whisper as he met Fawnsqueak's eyes.

Before his world slipped and toppled downwards, the umber-toned tom noticed yet another confusing moment play before him. The medicine cat appeared to be flustered. ...why? The warrior nearly stopped, but he was determined to console him. Or at least see him smile something genuine. And it was Eagleflower's surprise, in that moment, combined with the clumsy placing of his feet and his Stars-forsaken paw- that he fell. It was far from a graceful fall.

Like most, it ended in embarrassment. Heaving himself upright so that he could at least sit like a normal cat, the brown-furred tom stayed quiet for several moments. It was only when Fawnsqueak spoke that a small crescent smile crawled onto his features. "Probably sick of everything and decided it needed some company." He shrugged, his grin growing at the sight of his friend's own amusement. It made sense, seeing how many nights he'd spent shivering at the bottom of the deep scar.
Stretching out the limb so that he could provide some sort of service, he admired the handiwork. "So, d'ya think I'll survive?" He prodded jokingly, unable to hide the laughter in his voice.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 30th, 2020, 11:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Corruptx @Dipper

Injury list: small cut on forehead, reopened gashed open pad paw, little thorn picks all over her other paws (IDK if she has other injuries Blizz didn’t know of)

Blizzardsky had scooped up Goslingkit and carried her into the medicine cat’s den noticing the small trail of blood. He carefully plopped her down and glanced over to Fawnsqueak,” Uhh...Goslingkit accidentally reopenned her paw injury. I thought you should take a look at it. I don’t think she’s going to die, but uhh is infection a real thing? I don’t really know but if so umm...yeah. I err...don’t want her bleeding to death, no I don’t think this would cause her to err...uhh...bleeding out might be a problem...she also umm...licked the blood...also there’s an err...small scratch on her forehead...i don’t know where it’s like...uhh...from though.” he meowed.

Blizzardsky had withheld the entire deal with how the injury happened. The cut on the forehead happened from Blizzardsky telling Goslingkit to run into the camp wall to learn to withstand head pain. As for the original paw injury, Goslingkit had decided to cut her paw open out of curiosity. Blizzardsky then was having her as that injury was healing pick her paws with thorns to toughen them, though he told Goslingkit not to do it on that paw, so if you looked at the paws closely you’d see little red dots on the paw pads from where she was stabbing thorns into her paws.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:36 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 01:10 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

// @Zesty Mango @Dipper

Goslingkit's head tilted ever-so-slightly to the side as she fluttered open her orange eyes, forepaws splayed out beside her and stomach facing the mossy ceiling of the medicine cat's den. Wait. This was the medicine cat's den, yes? Truth be told, the little tortoiseshell wasn't exactly sure, although she knew for certain that if she was in the medicine cat's den that she must have recently hurt herself. And if she had hurt herself, then surely there would have been blood, mhm? Lips motioning into a monologue of soundless words, Goslingkit struggled to her paws, and instantly she winced upon feeling the jolt of pain that thrilled throughout her, the grooves of blood that were forming from beneath what seemed to be her paw. Oh, yes! Blood, it was blood! Blood, blood, blood! At last Goslingkit found herself murmuring a few messy words: "Blood... Yum. Lick." Now, even whilst the sticky red fluid was tasty, Goslingkit couldn't help but flop back down from the jolts of pain that continued to swim through her. It hurt. It hurt really, really terribly. Where's father... It hurts. Where's Fawnsqueak? It hurts. Oh, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts.... Again, a few rumbling words: "I want father... I want... I want father. Wh-what's happening? There's blood, yes, yum." The tortie rolled over, writhing at the urge to just rip her paw clean off her foreleg, with how horribly it hurt. "My paw... It hurts. I want father."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 30th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak blinked. That... that actually did something? His recommendation hadn't been an attempt at a cure but a quest for more knowledge on the ailment, and it'd failed on the latter front but at least they no longer had a problem to contend with since the leg seemed to straighten on its own. "I've literally never seen that," he admitted, under the assumption it'd been a broken bone. They were.. mysterious.

"So, uh, you good then?" Fawnsqueak asked and didn't bother to contain the genuine surprise from his meow. This had turned out much better than he could've asked, and yet he was disappointed when it felt his role in the healing had been incredibly minimal. Still very puzzled, he commented, "I'll have to take note of that..."
“I think so. It’s better, at least,” Pikekit replied, just as confused by the erratic pains as Fawnsqueak. Moving his leg hurt a lot, but not moving it didn’t make it better, and stretching it out the whole way made it seize up like before except seemed to fix it this time? The aching had dulled considerably, at least, and seemed to be fading as he carefully stood back up and tested putting weight on it.

“What, in StarClan’s grace, was wrong with it?” he snapped in frustration. Realizing what he’d just said out loud, and to the medicine cat’s face no less, he quickly ducked his head in an almost shy manner. “..Please excuse my language,” he grumbled, his words meant genuinely yet still reluctant in the same way any kit forced by their mother to apologize to someone would be.

“But, do you have any idea what it could’ve been?” Pikekit asked again, more calmly this time. He was fully able to settle his hind paw on the ground now. “I’d rather avoid this happening again in the future, if I can.”
Old August 30th, 2020, 06:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Goosefury

[ @Corruptx, @Zesty Mango, @Dipper ]

"'Father' is here," Goosefury growled as he slipped inside the den. For a brief moment his single green eye was fixated on Blizzardsky, burning with a terrible hatred. Then he turned to Goslingkit and leaned down to brush her forehead with his nose. "I know it hurts, because someone was an idiot and told you to stab yourself with a thorn-" he shot a furious glare at Blizzardsky "-but Fawnsqueak'll be here soon and it'll be fine." With any luck, he could get out of here before the medicine cat arrived. "Do you mind telling me what happened?"
Old August 30th, 2020, 07:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
Goosefury

[ @Corruptx, @Zesty Mango, @Dipper ]

"'Father' is here," Goosefury growled as he slipped inside the den. For a brief moment his single green eye was fixated on Blizzardsky, burning with a terrible hatred. Then he turned to Goslingkit and leaned down to brush her forehead with his nose. "I know it hurts, because someone was an idiot and told you to stab yourself with a thorn-" he shot a furious glare at Blizzardsky "-but Fawnsqueak'll be here soon and it'll be fine." With any luck, he could get out of here before the medicine cat arrived. "Do you mind telling me what happened?"
Blizzardsky was annoyed that Goosefury had to get involved, he glanced at Goosefury,” I was helping her to strengthen her paw pads, so they wouldn’t be sore when she is a new apprentice...I did the exercises I learned to do as a young kit myself from Berryscorch, I had her slightly pick her paw pads to toughen them...I told her not to do that paw because it already was injured but before I could stop her she shoved dragged it down that injury...I didn’t want her to do it. So I took her straight here. ” he meowed awaiting a slap from Goosefury.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by panchiko; December 20th, 2021 at 11:16 AM.
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:14 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

[[fawn's not in his den]]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 30th, 2020, 09:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Sorry for the delay, got pretty busy and lost track of my rps. ]

Lionstar wasn't really happy with Dogflame's answer, nor was he happy with Foxblaze's involvement. Lionstar's voice rumbled in a growl. "Flyfur, no one told me for over a half-moon what happened. They left me in the dark to protect the flea-bag who did this!" Because that's really what it appeared: chosen silence allowed the perpretator to escape with the faded scent.

"Foxblaze should have reported it as soon as it happened. I'm highly disappointed in the behavior of both of you. It's not fitting of a warrior.. let alone a Clan-mate." Was it rough? Sure. Did Dogflame deserve it? Yes. And so did Foxblaze if he saw her again.

He was more than irked with this. Two cats he trusted as warriors failed him and the Clan. "We can't track the rogue anymore. The scent's gone - so if you know who this is, Dogflame, you better start talking."

[ @Dipper, @Rainquail, @lyxnpaw ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules