Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by occultation
Today 09:06 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 08:57 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 08:51 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 08:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2019, 10:49 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Berrykit nodded, still feeling the stare of her mother on her fur. "This is the first time I was actually allowed the leave the nursery. My mom worry's too much about me since my eyes are permanently shut.", she replied.
“Oh.”
That explains that, then, thought Warrenpaw.
“Oh, is there anything you like to play?” He asked Berrykit after a bit, thinking fondly of his own playful time as a kit and wondering if he could find something fun for them to do.
Old July 29th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw looked at him with pride in her eyes when he complimented him. She hardly got any, because other cats would still worry about her. She was more then capable of taking care of herself. "Yeah. Today was the first time I have actually managed to catch three peices of prey.", she replied. Snailpaw had a wonderful mentor, who taught her a bunch of things.
He gave her a stunned look "Wow, from the catches I thought this would've had to have been at least your 5th time!" Emeraldbush's gaze faltered and he turned down his head down to ground, smiling and closing his eyes "I wish I could hunt as well as you, but when your as big as I am, just stepping can scare away prey." He turned to the sky "I was lucky to catch 1 piece today, and it was just a rabbit...plus I need to hunt at night so I don't scare any other warriors away from their prey or just scare their prey off." He frowned and sighed, now looking straight in front of him. He continued to look away as he said "Why did you ask to sit next to me?" @GLaDOS
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; August 4th, 2019 at 11:05 PM.
Old July 30th, 2019, 11:44 AM
natasha romanoff stan

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Territory

kestrelflight wasn't a very social cat. she had always been shy, sticking to her mother's side, avoiding other cats. when she became an apprentice, she began to realize that socializing was a crucial part of being a warrior. but she still was timid, softspoken. she often escaped the camp, going hunting. this is what she was doing today.

she spotted a rabbit, dropping down into a hunting crouch instinctively. she softly placed her paws down, inching towards the rabbit. suddenly, there was a rustle in the grass. the rabbit looked up and then jumped away. kestrelheart sniffed the air and smelled another windclan cat. "alright, who ruined my hunt?"

[OPEN]
Old July 30th, 2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykolove! View Post
[I'm so sorry this took so long! I never got any notification for it for some reason]
@redxpepper @spinachsprite

Asterpaw waited quietly behind Quailstep, trying her best to remain calm despite her nerves. It's just a loner... he's probably too weak to hurt anyone... And it's a good thing to help other cats, right? And it's not like it's a cat from another Clan... Oh, I have no idea. Quailstep should know what to do... right?
((sorry for my late reply also, went on holiday then had to sort some things ;/ just waiting on @redxpepper c: ))
Old July 31st, 2019, 10:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ Starter for Bee n Moth! @Fuzzyfeline not the best ]

The blonde tom slipped into the den, green gaze searching the area. Sister..sisters...meadowpaw, stingerpaw..mothpaw..snailpaw.. he was hoping to see any of the mollies, seeing as he hadn't seen any of them in what seemed like forever. I saw stingerpaw at the last gathering..right? but still, that was a few moons. Beepaw thought, squinting slightly to strain his eyes so he could see in the dark den that was slightly lit by the rays of sunshine.
His eyes landed on a familiar pelt. Mothpaw! One of his sisters! Feeling pride in his finding of his sister, he padded over. He was,,somewhat careful not to make much noise as it was still quite early.

"Mothpaw!" He meowed in a rather flat tone, his voice a bit above a whisper. He gave her a light nudge with his paw, in attempt to wake her. "Wake up." the medicine cat said, plopping down beside the nest. He narrowed his eyes slightly as apprentices began to rise. probably from how bright the sun is! he thought, and it was true! He swore the sun was so bright it could blind a cat if it really wanted to.
[Non sense! This is fine]

Feeling a nudge to her side the molly stirred awake. Was her mentor coming to get her? Did she sleep in? Blinking open pale blue eyes Mothpaw found that it was her brother, Beepaw! She hasn't seem or talked to him a long time it felt like. Letting out a yawn before a smile took its place the molly day up. "Beepaw!" She exclaimed keeping her voice a little quieter then normal. A bunch of grumpy sleepy denmates wouldn't be pleasant. "Good morning," She added with a purr. It was normal to see her in a good mood any time of day she practically worked to be in a good mood.
Narrowing her eyes Mothpaw realized how bright the sun really was. How had she slept through that?
Giving a few swift licks to her messy pelt Moth sorted through her thoughts, what to talk about was the question. Ah! "He have you been? Being a Medicine cat must be tough but I bet your enjoying it." A slight laugh escaped her at that. It was kind of cool to think that your brother was the Medicine cat though she had to admit she would have loved being able to train with him like she did her sister some times.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 1st, 2019, 03:19 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Non sense! This is fine]

Feeling a nudge to her side the molly stirred awake. Was her mentor coming to get her? Did she sleep in? Blinking open pale blue eyes Mothpaw found that it was her brother, Beepaw! She hasn't seem or talked to him a long time it felt like. Letting out a yawn before a smile took its place the molly day up. "Beepaw!" She exclaimed keeping her voice a little quieter then normal. A bunch of grumpy sleepy denmates wouldn't be pleasant. "Good morning," She added with a purr. It was normal to see her in a good mood any time of day she practically worked to be in a good mood.
Narrowing her eyes Mothpaw realized how bright the sun really was. How had she slept through that?
Giving a few swift licks to her messy pelt Moth sorted through her thoughts, what to talk about was the question. Ah! "He have you been? Being a Medicine cat must be tough but I bet your enjoying it." A slight laugh escaped her at that. It was kind of cool to think that your brother was the Medicine cat though she had to admit she would have loved being able to train with him like she did her sister some times.

He would be lying if he said his sister was wrong about the medicine cat saying. It was a lot tougher than he thought, but was doing fine with it. "I'm great, as always." Beepaw said with a small smirk. He wouldn't admit his job would most likely be harder due to the unfortunate passing of Shinefang. "What about you? I assume you're doing great at your training, I mean, you are my sister after all. You must have some of my skills with how long you've been with me." oops. That may have slipped out. But it wasn't bad was it? Of course not! The pride filled words were good if anything.

"And ugh, how did you sleep with the sun? It could blind a cat." His tone was somewhat annoyed sounding as he spoke, rolling his eyes. Though he couldn't say he didn't enjoy the warm weather, which in his opinion was better than leafbare. Clearing the off topic thoughts, he turned his full attention back to Mothpaw.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 1st, 2019, 10:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oslo View Post
kestrelflight wasn't a very social cat. she had always been shy, sticking to her mother's side, avoiding other cats. when she became an apprentice, she began to realize that socializing was a crucial part of being a warrior. but she still was timid, softspoken. she often escaped the camp, going hunting. this is what she was doing today.

she spotted a rabbit, dropping down into a hunting crouch instinctively. she softly placed her paws down, inching towards the rabbit. suddenly, there was a rustle in the grass. the rabbit looked up and then jumped away. kestrelheart sniffed the air and smelled another windclan cat. "alright, who ruined my hunt?"

[OPEN]

It had been a while since he escaped the confines of camp, to feel the peaty moss beneath his paws and the breath of wind to brush itself through his fur. The red tom moved fluently through the sweet grass, collecting mildew as he padded quietly towards the hunting moors. He wasn’t aware of kestrelflight or the rabbit, in fact he was so busy untangling the stress of his shoulders to realize he stumbled right in between the pair.

Only shaken from his hazy state when he spotted the rabbit dart out from its hiding followed by a hiss of frustration from another cat. He didn’t register that she had spoken but assumed she was pissed that he’d waltzed into the middle of her hunt. ‘ ‘ S- sorry. That’s my bad ‘ ‘ he offered apologetically.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:27 AM
natasha romanoff stan

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

It had been a while since he escaped the confines of camp, to feel the peaty moss beneath his paws and the breath of wind to brush itself through his fur. The red tom moved fluently through the sweet grass, collecting mildew as he padded quietly towards the hunting moors. He wasn’t aware of kestrelflight or the rabbit, in fact he was so busy untangling the stress of his shoulders to realize he stumbled right in between the pair.

Only shaken from his hazy state when he spotted the rabbit dart out from its hiding followed by a hiss of frustration from another cat. He didn’t register that she had spoken but assumed she was pissed that he’d waltzed into the middle of her hunt. ‘ ‘ S- sorry. That’s my bad ‘ ‘ he offered apologetically.
kestrelflight sighed. "it's alright. we all make mistakes, right?" she smiled at the red tom, before quickly averting his gaze. socializing certainly wasn't her strong suit, and this was no exception. she failed to recognize the tom, probably because she hardly ever spoke to other members of her clan.

she looked back at him, her eyes meeting his chest fur to avoid making eye contact. "um, i'm sorry, but i don't believe i've spoken to you before. what's your name? i'm kestrelflight. it's nice to meet you," the she-cat mewed softly.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 11:46 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oslo View Post
kestrelflight sighed. "it's alright. we all make mistakes, right?" she smiled at the red tom, before quickly averting his gaze. socializing certainly wasn't her strong suit, and this was no exception. she failed to recognize the tom, probably because she hardly ever spoke to other members of her clan.

she looked back at him, her eyes meeting his chest fur to avoid making eye contact. "um, i'm sorry, but i don't believe i've spoken to you before. what's your name? i'm kestrelflight. it's nice to meet you," the she-cat mewed softly.

The cherry red tom flicked an ear as he took a few more steps onto flatter ground glancing briefly over his shoulder and back at her. He could understand how disappointing it would’ve been to have lost a rabbit at the paws of another clan mate, especially one like himself. How embarrassing for you! How couldn’t you have scented it- you basically almost stepped on it.

The tom matched her smile to the best of his abilities flicking his tail anxiously behind him ‘ ‘ Right. ‘ ‘ he agreed taking another longing look over his shoulder. He was jerked back briefly into the conversation when she spoke again. He’d seen her around before, heard her name called, so he did know who she was but they hadn’t been formally introduced. ‘ ‘ Cardinalswoop, nice to meet you kestrelflight ‘ ‘ he mrrowed sweeping his long tail against the grass

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2019, 05:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Dust

Fallowshine slipped through the entrance of her new den for only one reaction to pop in to mind ,wow!, the den was much bigger than the other one! And the best thing about this is that she can be with her mother again now! The snowshoe twitched with excitement before walking around the space "mom? ....hazelflower?! Guess whaaat~" she half purred only to twirl around with a little hop.I'm a warrior now! This is so awesome ! the twelve moon old thought.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread